Remember me
▼ Content

If Do Not Receive Support Next 120 Hours , My Conditions To Save This World Will Raise

If Do Not Receive Support Next 120 Hours , My Conditions To Save This World Will Raise12-07-2023 13:21
MessiahCalling
☆☆☆☆☆
(10)
If Do Not Receive Support Next 120 Hours , My Conditions To Save This World Will Raise
More Information, Original Source:
www . **** . com/07/2023/some-updates-on-that-sacred-society-solution-cure-document/
https://youtu.be/5f9jgG31XcI

Hi,
I still have too many mercy with all of you that is why my releasing condition of the divine sacred documents that will end the on going world conflicts, open new era on Earth are way too low.

I do not have much time and patience left.
So for the 120 hours from now, if I do not receive enough support so I can have the conditions requirement to release that divine sacred document for this civilization then I will raise the bar to much higher.

And here will be the new conditions after the next 120 hours (if I do not receive enough support):
– All beings entities who was attacked me directly and indirectly must forever gone, vanished.

– All the beings entities who was support the fake pandemic must forever gone and vanished.

– All beings entities who can support assist me financially must forever gone, vanished.

– My mood, my feelings must be truly good (here could be anything from upfront money to personal situation, etc.)

So basically the conditions will be off the chart and will pretty much require all world military rally gather support behind me in that conditions.

I am not joke but very serious about my words.

Now I still keep my anger inside my body but will release if my conditions do not met.

Because there many beings entities who are talk good and want to "solve" the world conflicts but only maybe via lying words but not through actions.

The super gods super entities are all gather behind me already and only waiting for my final decision.

If you was a bad corrupt entity then you still have a chance to save yourself within the next 120 hours.

My current requirement are way too low.

So from revealing my true identification in this world to give an easy offer, opportunity to all entities in an equal fair way. There is nothing more I can do to help this civilization anymore.

Feel free to send share this message to all your friends, group, team, entities.

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Buddha

Some Updates On That Sacred Society Solution Cure Document

Yesterday I have revealed the conditions of how I will release the divine solution to end world chaos and open new era on Earth.

Today, I have some updates:
– The location won't change, it must be in a neutral nation so all sides can come to witness.

– Since there are 2 parts of the document so I could release the first half first and the second half later.
So instead of $70,000 USD for whole travelling, now I only need $25,000 USD for travelling to release the first half of the document. But then I won't able to travel to European countries but can only travel to Asia nations.

The document will explain the "loophole", the "bug" of the current society system which all "players" and nations are facing. Then I will give the divine solution that will satisfy all the players/nations (except the corrupt players who are abusing the bugs and do not want to change).

If guys do not believe me then I can put the new digital social media platform vision/idea on the table. If I do not keep my promise of releasing then you guys can take that.
And whether for $25,000 or $70,000 USD, it still too cheap for those ideas , visions in general. I do believe my new social media platform would cost at least 10 million USD/Euro.

If everything go smoothly and I have enough funds to travel to my desire location then I will probably release the long waiting divine document to end world chaos in July or August 2023.

If you and your group really want end world chaos then you should send me your support and assistance as soon as possible.

Once I gone offline or after certain time frame, I will raise the releasing conditions to much higher and harder.
Now I still give equal opportunity to all type of beings groups entities no matter how "good" or "bad" they are.

Best Regard,
12-07-2023 17:49
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
MessiahCalling wrote:
More Information, Original Source:
www . **** . com/07/2023/some-updates-on-that-sacred-society-solution-cure-document/
https://youtu.be/5f9jgG31XcI

Hi,
I still have too many mercy with all of you that is why my releasing condition of the divine sacred documents that will end the on going world conflicts, open new era on Earth are way too low.

I do not have much time and patience left.
So for the 120 hours from now, if I do not receive enough support so I can have the conditions requirement to release that divine sacred document for this civilization then I will raise the bar to much higher.

And here will be the new conditions after the next 120 hours (if I do not receive enough support):
– All beings entities who was attacked me directly and indirectly must forever gone, vanished.

– All the beings entities who was support the fake pandemic must forever gone and vanished.

– All beings entities who can support assist me financially must forever gone, vanished.

– My mood, my feelings must be truly good (here could be anything from upfront money to personal situation, etc.)

So basically the conditions will be off the chart and will pretty much require all world military rally gather support behind me in that conditions.

I am not joke but very serious about my words.

Now I still keep my anger inside my body but will release if my conditions do not met.

Because there many beings entities who are talk good and want to "solve" the world conflicts but only maybe via lying words but not through actions.

The super gods super entities are all gather behind me already and only waiting for my final decision.

If you was a bad corrupt entity then you still have a chance to save yourself within the next 120 hours.

My current requirement are way too low.

So from revealing my true identification in this world to give an easy offer, opportunity to all entities in an equal fair way. There is nothing more I can do to help this civilization anymore.

Feel free to send share this message to all your friends, group, team, entities.

Best Regard,

Some Updates On That Sacred Society Solution Cure Document

Yesterday I have revealed the conditions of how I will release the divine solution to end world chaos and open new era on Earth.

Today, I have some updates:
– The location won't change, it must be in a neutral nation so all sides can come to witness.

– Since there are 2 parts of the document so I could release the first half first and the second half later.
So instead of $70,000 USD for whole travelling, now I only need $25,000 USD for travelling to release the first half of the document. But then I won't able to travel to European countries but can only travel to Asia nations.

The document will explain the "loophole", the "bug" of the current society system which all "players" and nations are facing. Then I will give the divine solution that will satisfy all the players/nations (except the corrupt players who are abusing the bugs and do not want to change).

If guys do not believe me then I can put the new digital social media platform vision/idea on the table. If I do not keep my promise of releasing then you guys can take that.
And whether for $25,000 or $70,000 USD, it still too cheap for those ideas , visions in general. I do believe my new social media platform would cost at least 10 million USD/Euro.

If everything go smoothly and I have enough funds to travel to my desire location then I will probably release the long waiting divine document to end world chaos in July or August 2023.

If you and your group really want end world chaos then you should send me your support and assistance as soon as possible.

Once I gone offline or after certain time frame, I will raise the releasing conditions to much higher and harder.
Now I still give equal opportunity to all type of beings groups entities no matter how "good" or "bad" they are.

Best Regard,

Snorting battery acid is bad

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
12-07-2023 20:49
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14420)
Swan wrote: Snorting battery acid is bad

Your mood, your feelings must be truly good. You still give equal opportunity to all type of beings groups entities no matter how "good" or "bad" they are.Your current requirement are way too low; you will raise the bar to much higher

You are not joke but very serious about your words but you still have too many mercy. Perhaps you do not have much time and patience left and will raise the releasing conditions to much higher and harder. , i.e. all beings must forever gone, vanished. Still keep your anger inside your body.

The super gods super entities are all gather behind you already and only waiting for your final decision.
13-07-2023 04:29
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: Snorting battery acid is bad

Your mood, your feelings must be truly good. You still give equal opportunity to all type of beings groups entities no matter how "good" or "bad" they are.Your current requirement are way too low; you will raise the bar to much higher

You are not joke but very serious about your words but you still have too many mercy. Perhaps you do not have much time and patience left and will raise the releasing conditions to much higher and harder. , i.e. all beings must forever gone, vanished. Still keep your anger inside your body.

The super gods super entities are all gather behind you already and only waiting for your final decision.

Take the red pill.

Please

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
13-07-2023 05:43
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
MessiahCalling wrote:

I guess all we can do now is hope for a happy ending.

Join the debate If Do Not Receive Support Next 120 Hours , My Conditions To Save This World Will Raise:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Only The Old Religions Can Save This Civilization From Total Collapse Destruction003-11-2023 02:36
The Technology Team & Some Entities Was, Are Preventing The Messiah To Save The World1702-08-2023 06:23
The Ukraine War Will End Immediately If The USA Receive The Benefits They Looking For015-07-2023 09:03
I The Messiah Will Release Divine Documents For New Era On Earth In This Conditions010-07-2023 07:26
If You Want To Save Your Family, Your Town, City Please Make Donation & Talk1223-04-2022 22:04
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact