Remember me
▼ Content

If You Want To Save Your Family, Your Town, City Please Make Donation & Talk


If You Want To Save Your Family, Your Town, City Please Make Donation & Talk20-07-2021 13:25
FinalUltimateSavior
☆☆☆☆☆
(28)
If You Want To Save Your Family, Your Town, City Please Make Donation & Talk
Original Sources:
https://ultimatesavior.wordpress.com
https://finalsavior.livejournal.com
https://finalsavior.forumotion.com
https://finalsavior.aimoo.com

The end time is here, the divine force is begin to erase the stupid people, stupid nation.
If you are expecting your national government or royal families come to save you, then you know study again about life.
Most if not all of them do not care about people life, do not care about you at all.
They think their gods can save them but they are all wrong for the divine force is way above all kind of deities they have ever met in life.

You must save your life, your family and your town by yourself.
And the best possible way right now is make donation to me and listen to my words carefully.
Only me the real savior Messiah Buddha have power above those divine force.
If you make fair amount of donation base on your situation/wealth, then you, your family and even your town will be on the white list of the divine force, and won't receive any natural catastrophe disaster.

Many nations going to disappear soon because all national government are promoting illegal material against the divine way of life. But some towns, some cities on each nation will still remain to continue a new life.

The real natural disaster sign you can see in Canada, Germany, Belgium, etc. It only get worse and worse everyday from now till nations listen to me the real Savior.

You can make donation to me via cryptocurrency online:
Bitcoin BTC

1KpHeDQSnm9ffUEGxgjkeHMZxGza7fVc7W

1JuP8vLmswusgvr1BGtj1ZX3tNHyjdxAQp

Ethereum ETH

0xdDAbf8dACFC9Fd5825315D5d82eaB3e1260F7bF2

0xb289CD081D51c7c6e48Ffe82f3A4Cf4CeF0848d4

Dogecoin DOGE

DUCaUHzWVVwdkQptdGf4pxoK7n9u5yfy3Y

DNjWv3VCRSkRKccdCtXHgu8Z31tVHLiKeL

Litecoin LTC

LLs9DSvf5pMKNwNryjiA5gCKtaiU91RS28

LdhgiBDbjqT9XYmpVaWBmV5U4tfnGUSiQm

Digibyte DGB

DT7o5PDTe3N81b7KTHGtFGEV2DLUtwsRMJ

D5w8NY7wt5cTXaUKSsDBrzRKwGnHkPwAMF

Dash DASH

XynD7vzYxX1b5WfLCGiksPBwfVFa8rbKgz

Xgiz5hnPc333Te2ZYNiQa9eXBwvuAx49Mw

Stellar XLM

GCEGWR4WOFP7R4WYSX4IKNSQZJKD7APDEOX7PO22SIFPWWNHUUB6Z5JU

GA5J7JAQL27IS5URDTXRXT4INIJDV333L6LCES4SV4REEX2IEZIQ5Q7F

Tron TRX

TYf683VS68g1ZGX6d3S56pZS9HKYhMjSZu

TYdLk3aXbSGNrgzJyCVQSv2NF3ErCV8XTB

Ripple XRP

rakon9k4c7YQacAtJf9Y6gx556MVefFi3y

rEHa3fXm7GVbVvWZ6cNndZkVngMRShtxan

Monero XMR

47MS3CPHKVqTy3JWkChfACSqGYFeH8zQpBQSuxwkgWEVK26aGUJjX3cPDazpaaGtimcbQR1M2Jy2L5fNG3EwA2TSBRQW34a

44EbysGAZ6q1HhkkaonXHhfVQPxtfinLngumUSLsGdwDFZYyBqNTjY5WiL9xs7oDdyS1oBjTRg9CEQriiG1uCjdaVVGx2Q9

Cosmos ATOM

cosmos1cafk3hu06xjtuvhdr0r33e0xcke7zluv9vqdnh

cosmos1c9ydp0zqj6wczjp7rpelthumvfktu3dva350nv

Harmony ONE

one18fwkeq7z6l6f77t4ajd3z36z8f7xl3jxfm8yn5

one1ej2kkxe3kksxm5y06dmvk0e6h35gr4lth4walf

Bitcoin Cash BCH

bitcoincash:qr20mktg3ed8g5stac373mzkk7a8x75pdy0ywh4pxa

bitcoincash:qz4axh2wauw53wev274xjgrcg8egl8nwnqjlx22rly

Bitcoin SV BSV

1KibsGjNNiuJ2PxzCeoTCidBWsZuAxWJBA

1FY8UGGcg8DA8F6L9VdccTQUNLCjJtV5fH

Bitcoin Gold BTG

GRCRSu7grDck8T2ukU2PjQU475WT22ZLJb

GbAV4vsn4zdAdjCbQFpPDAUrmUoZo9NHmW

Ethereum Classic ETC

0x848B0FbD281B047FdA78999a7E2e5B2BF875C32A

0xDA666E0d16Bb14Ecc81D9D7935F133cF611e4D63

Cardano ADA

addr1qyue4cgzf384nyy8fjn9qt8vrmlj03zrx6exnk6agunywrrw80mclaa6e2mus0j8lzk5nn60kurjq3dpyehdsrgaffwsj3ac6q

addr1qxtueurngqaf9lpr3xfdtcdfugrclqc84uvfktr7d8p947nezl9f26540ekg53karf3vmy7pcyxq9sxqguk5p8g99phqr747zq

Decred DCR

Dsdot3Hu8NLJ15t7tGREuwDVisJeV9aQaqw

DsSGM2cp94wE4tVFTMcc1V1VJrPVtXPknJz

Polkadot DOT

14rsMwBnSoLT2YBD1DELr7u6tUgEiTywo6YPggMVyixmvJpv

14iAKcnbetxrUaR1iVBtoj52Z3Rjj4sYfrihYYvciNfewkHK

Vechain VET

0xaabe883e9344db8c51a0b54ce1d5ad11affce212

0x01014bbf4c61d2f22b92dffd169a54ef9c4e70f7

Algorand ALGO

UP7C65HDC2ZN3NJ6QKSLI4T3QREJV4P3BTRJ2OCZQMKIGIOBLX764O24DI

IORMLQ7CUS7X7VWXEZVOSD24ZIXB5RR2RDH7P63Q5NWWCZL64BUFCI6OPA

Neo NEO

ALeg9tRhmzJr2pdb7bootGFWbkxkjjQkg3

Ae1pJFamYrr1xsnVP3LgqtJLF3c1ido8zX

Tezos XTZ

tz1abeQCGfWGANin1pC9WsGDcTRnCYshErAn

tz1RhyDebaLvEA9Nvcr2GXosT5noeutCFWJa

Waves WAVES

3PBmUe7wr5EzGzTCoPkjXFBLcmNjSLqFcPf

3P4JGkEUEzpdsYQBWQLENWFb9ChRmX7vLXG

Zcash ZEC

t1KNWR76mvguLGE96gHEXp9w3cLPcjsFuxu

t1Xdz8v4Hckxx8jmx8Ewz45jgB6CQnYPupU

Nem XEM

NCK3UATV6YCMZ42BN7FUDORW6GGYHYZZBEWMBK3E

NASNLJI5ZQX7UEJ3L5RNADZXKSX5MGOFIDX3YF3H

Zilliqa ZIL

zil1fk6nl5hcucfadpnass39txhmegwj89aj54td44

zil1pwpxuts6ya7r9jv0tdxu4kvytay999uh0kcc36

Near NEAR

0261d9a8814b76db5e9c34849255ae2e94b0a4e814c595121259de4db8999476

4f0f6c10f1d3e88cfbcf5bf84b28c936493294982ca4ffd209d9358de4dc6eda

Horizen ZEN

znTB36hyvVSaqN3GJtYy2HdC6a4EFTcC4Zt

znjRqRLCrXzWHuDCeavzQ1iZ2vyB9vLya82

Qtum QTUM

QajWCz3zWZ2DrD4yZAVbs2BScnToDkvCY5

QLxr1VKSamqJA1Y64omW6KWUZsaKxyKzgn

Ontology ONT

AZydnXi9G1GSFTfXy8d1XyBXn7LrczR5yS

AbVY5WmxFiecd5DuzbFTSmw2qF33PcALvy

Nano NANO

nano_3dgahnb9ejpja6zwcex4azrr16peaut75dd3sqdu9sqcdxkuknjwtjf8yatx

nano_1yadpo517szfwyyb67nqaayx585jw6u5378notqkw7y8gp7gi65xntsq5if4

After making donation, please let's me know your location(your town/city) so I can tell the divine force to do not attack that location. If you have any question, you can ask too.
I am your last hope and the most trusted beings right now !

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Mahdi Maitreya Kalki Christ Buddha

Original Sources:
https://ultimatesavior.wordpress.com
https://finalsavior.livejournal.com
https://finalsavior.forumotion.com
https://finalsavior.aimoo.com
20-07-2021 20:56
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3514)
Sucks, no SafeMoon... I don't want to die, because I picked the wrong coin. Least I have much experience surviving mega-hurricane. Even survived super-volcano St. Helens 1980... Covid virus pandemic is weak. I don't mask. I don't vax. I don't drink Kenturky korn whiskey. I've no idea, how I've been spared getting infected. I've worked closely, with two co-workers, who had it.
20-07-2021 21:06
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2313)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Sucks, no SafeMoon... I don't want to die, because I picked the wrong coin. Least I have much experience surviving mega-hurricane. Even survived super-volcano St. Helens 1980... Covid virus pandemic is weak. I don't mask. I don't vax. I don't drink Kenturky korn whiskey. I've no idea, how I've been spared getting infected. I've worked closely, with two co-workers, who had it.

Yeah, no Safemoon is a deal breaker for me. I don't mask or vax either; I'm a naughty boy. Still haven't been infected with the rona... The insta-death seems to be coming from some instances of the jab instead.
21-07-2021 04:54
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3514)
gfm7175 wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Sucks, no SafeMoon... I don't want to die, because I picked the wrong coin. Least I have much experience surviving mega-hurricane. Even survived super-volcano St. Helens 1980... Covid virus pandemic is weak. I don't mask. I don't vax. I don't drink Kenturky korn whiskey. I've no idea, how I've been spared getting infected. I've worked closely, with two co-workers, who had it.

Yeah, no Safemoon is a deal breaker for me. I don't mask or vax either; I'm a naughty boy. Still haven't been infected with the rona... The insta-death seems to be coming from some instances of the jab instead.


They keep only 'lying' to us, mostly downplaying, or hyping, which ever is most convenient. Anybody who dies, and also tests positive, goes to the scoreboard, as a covid death. Those injured, or killed by the vaccine, it was something else. Couldn't possible have been the vaccines.

Even vaccinated, people are still getting infected, hospitalized, and dying. They tell us that the vaccines don't prevent infection, only help the immune system fight the infection. A vaccinated person is less likely to be hospitalized, milder symptoms. If vaccinated people are getting infected, they can also spread the disease. You get fully vaccinated, you don't have to mask, or follow guidelines... Milder symptoms, makes the vaccinated, phantom, super-spreaders. For those, who have health issues, and a respiratory infection is rough, even fatal, the vaccine could be a life saver, if it delivers as promised. But, they aren't providing the promised protection, just false hope and security.

The rising new cases, are being blamed on those who aren't getting vaccinated. Everyone must be vaccinated, for it to work. We are being manipulated into mandated vaccinations. Variants, will also provide reasoning to require a new, updated vaccine for all. The new vaccine versions will get approved, without testing, since only the mRNA component needs to be altered. The message coded into the mRNA can be most anything imagined. Our cells normally copy codes of our own DNA. mRNA vaccines, carry a message made from the virus, but could be made from any DNA/RNA. Very little is know about long term effects, or cumulative effects of repeated jabs. The second jab in the series, seems to be kind of extreme for a lot of people. The hospitalizations and deaths, are mainly from getting the second shot. Some people had an allergic reaction to the firsts, and wouldn't likely go for a second dose. There will be a new vaccine in a few months, with a push for people to get it as a single shot booster, or two shots for the holdouts. There will like be strong talk about forcing people to get vaccinated.
21-07-2021 16:29
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2313)
HarveyH55 wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Sucks, no SafeMoon... I don't want to die, because I picked the wrong coin. Least I have much experience surviving mega-hurricane. Even survived super-volcano St. Helens 1980... Covid virus pandemic is weak. I don't mask. I don't vax. I don't drink Kenturky korn whiskey. I've no idea, how I've been spared getting infected. I've worked closely, with two co-workers, who had it.

Yeah, no Safemoon is a deal breaker for me. I don't mask or vax either; I'm a naughty boy. Still haven't been infected with the rona... The insta-death seems to be coming from some instances of the jab instead.


They keep only 'lying' to us, mostly downplaying, or hyping, which ever is most convenient. Anybody who dies, and also tests positive, goes to the scoreboard, as a covid death. Those injured, or killed by the vaccine, it was something else. Couldn't possible have been the vaccines.

Of course, because this is "what we know" and to question Fauci is to question "science" (Science).

HarveyH55 wrote:
Even vaccinated, people are still getting infected, hospitalized, and dying.

Bingo. This has now been ever so publicly evidenced by the Demonkkkrat TX Reps who decided to superspread their rona across the country (and to each other and now to several WH aides). Of course, they all claim to have been vaccinated, which leads to a few questions, including: Does the vaccine even work? Did these people even actually get vaccinated? Of course, there are still questions such as "Do these people even have COVID?", but I'd rather rub it in these people's faces that they are superspreaders, traveling around the country maskless and superspreading their disease to everyone around them, not giving a damn about the well-being of anyone else. HOW DARE THEY!


HarveyH55 wrote:
They tell us that the vaccines don't prevent infection, only help the immune system fight the infection. A vaccinated person is less likely to be hospitalized, milder symptoms. If vaccinated people are getting infected, they can also spread the disease. You get fully vaccinated, you don't have to mask, or follow guidelines... Milder symptoms, makes the vaccinated, phantom, super-spreaders. For those, who have health issues, and a respiratory infection is rough, even fatal, the vaccine could be a life saver, if it delivers as promised. But, they aren't providing the promised protection, just false hope and security.

Yup. The fact that all of these "vaccinated" Dem representatives and aides are still "contracting COVID" makes an even stronger case against getting jabbed as far as I am concerned. If all the jab is good for is "milder symptoms" (and I don't even buy THAT), then I could just be taking hydroxy or ivermectin either as a prophylactic or upon first symptoms. Currently, I am just continuing to treat my body well by reducing stress, getting adequate rest (iow, not overworking it), and keeping my C, D, and Zinc levels up.

HarveyH55 wrote:
The rising new cases, are being blamed on those who aren't getting vaccinated. Everyone must be vaccinated, for it to work. We are being manipulated into mandated vaccinations. Variants, will also provide reasoning to require a new, updated vaccine for all. The new vaccine versions will get approved, without testing, since only the mRNA component needs to be altered. The message coded into the mRNA can be most anything imagined. Our cells normally copy codes of our own DNA. mRNA vaccines, carry a message made from the virus, but could be made from any DNA/RNA. Very little is know about long term effects, or cumulative effects of repeated jabs. The second jab in the series, seems to be kind of extreme for a lot of people. The hospitalizations and deaths, are mainly from getting the second shot. Some people had an allergic reaction to the firsts, and wouldn't likely go for a second dose. There will be a new vaccine in a few months, with a push for people to get it as a single shot booster, or two shots for the holdouts. There will like be strong talk about forcing people to get vaccinated.

Indeed. "Dirty heathen unvaccinated" are being demonized for COVID to guilt/manipulate them into getting jabbed. They're also purposely imposing various inconveniences upon "dirty heathen unvaccinated" individuals to coerce them into getting jabbed for sake of convenience. It's sick, Satanic behavior. This upcoming flu season is going to be interesting.


22-07-2021 08:33
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3514)
Really having trouble with the milder symptom thing. My risk of a serious case is extremely small. No medical issues, and good health. If I do get infected, it'll be a mild cold. Never had a bad cold, which made me stay in bed all day... Milder symptoms for most, would mean they probably would even notice they were sick, and spreading a 'deadly' disease. Least, not sick enough, to feel compelled to getting a q-tip shoved into their brain, through the nose. Why is taking a risk on any medication, if there is no actual benefit?
22-07-2021 18:32
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15813)
Covid19 is a virus (and a variant) of the Covid/SARS series of viruses. This group of viruses, though they do not kill, do have a danger to them. They can induce pneumonia. This makes the virus more dangerous to those with compromised breathing (such as smokers and the elderly).

If one is infected with covid19, watch closely for any pneumonia symptoms. This bacteriological infection can easily be dealt with using aggressive antibiotics, but only if you detect it early enough. After that, options start fading rapidly.

Like you said, most that get covid19 have little in the way of symptoms, sort of like a mild flu.

In crappy retirement homes (there are quite a lot of these!), they don't watch for this (or even care) and lose a resident. Better places and decent clinics that deal a lot with the elderly DO watch for this sort of thing, and nip it in the bud before it gets dangerous.

Unfortunately, Democrats have used this virus as an excuse to implement fascism, politicizing it. You can see it in the way they are trying to fan the flames of panic with the 'delta variant' or any other similar buzzword. There is no such thing. It is not possible. Covid19 is itself a variant. You can't have a variant of a variant. It would be called covid20. There is no known covid20 virus.

This virus series has relatively few viruses in it. Influenza series viruses (flu viruses) number in the thousands. Same with rhinoviruses (cold viruses)....not Covid/SARS series viruses...just 19 have ever been discovered and cultured.

Covid/SARS series viruses produce symptoms ranging from very mild to more intense fever and vomiting. None of them kill.

Masks stop none of them. They are completely ineffective against viruses. Any twit wearing one to protect themselves is just a hypochondriac with a false sense of security.

Vaccines do not stop infection, but they do teach your body to minimize the effects of one, since it can target the virus quicker and marshal a precise defense against it quicker. This particular virus has pretty mild symptoms already, so a vaccine has limited use. It can help reduce the risk of inducing a case of pneumonia, however, since the virus is eradicated more quickly from the body.

If you want the vaccine, go get one. They are available everywhere. Just walk in and get the shot. The government even pays for it. It's free.

If you don't want the vaccine, that's fine too. It DOES have a limited value as far as this virus is concerned.

All vaccines carry a risk. Some people have negative reactions to them. J&J may work, while Pfizer cause problems, or the reverse, or BOTH may cause negative reactions to them. These negative reactions are rare, but they do happen. For most folks, the only negative reaction (if one at all) is a sore arm where the injection site was for a few hours...like a muscle ache.

Shoving swabs into the nose or anus is definitely risky. This procedure, required for international travel, is unnecessary and risky. There is no benefit. It will not stop an infection (and may even cause one!), and this particular virus is not a major risk to anyone. Just watch for that pneumonia developing and get right to dealing with THAT if it shows up.
22-07-2021 19:02
Spongy Iris
★★★☆☆
(666)
Into the Night wrote:
Covid19 is a virus (and a variant) of the Covid/SARS series of viruses. This group of viruses, though they do not kill, do have a danger to them. They can induce pneumonia. This makes the virus more dangerous to those with compromised breathing (such as smokers and the elderly).

If one is infected with covid19, watch closely for any pneumonia symptoms. This bacteriological infection can easily be dealt with using aggressive antibiotics, but only if you detect it early enough. After that, options start fading rapidly.

Like you said, most that get covid19 have little in the way of symptoms, sort of like a mild flu.

In crappy retirement homes (there are quite a lot of these!), they don't watch for this (or even care) and lose a resident. Better places and decent clinics that deal a lot with the elderly DO watch for this sort of thing, and nip it in the bud before it gets dangerous.

Unfortunately, Democrats have used this virus as an excuse to implement fascism, politicizing it. You can see it in the way they are trying to fan the flames of panic with the 'delta variant' or any other similar buzzword. There is no such thing. It is not possible. Covid19 is itself a variant. You can't have a variant of a variant. It would be called covid20. There is no known covid20 virus.

This virus series has relatively few viruses in it. Influenza series viruses (flu viruses) number in the thousands. Same with rhinoviruses (cold viruses)....not Covid/SARS series viruses...just 19 have ever been discovered and cultured.

Covid/SARS series viruses produce symptoms ranging from very mild to more intense fever and vomiting. None of them kill.

Masks stop none of them. They are completely ineffective against viruses. Any twit wearing one to protect themselves is just a hypochondriac with a false sense of security.

Vaccines do not stop infection, but they do teach your body to minimize the effects of one, since it can target the virus quicker and marshal a precise defense against it quicker. This particular virus has pretty mild symptoms already, so a vaccine has limited use. It can help reduce the risk of inducing a case of pneumonia, however, since the virus is eradicated more quickly from the body.

If you want the vaccine, go get one. They are available everywhere. Just walk in and get the shot. The government even pays for it. It's free.

If you don't want the vaccine, that's fine too. It DOES have a limited value as far as this virus is concerned.

All vaccines carry a risk. Some people have negative reactions to them. J&J may work, while Pfizer cause problems, or the reverse, or BOTH may cause negative reactions to them. These negative reactions are rare, but they do happen. For most folks, the only negative reaction (if one at all) is a sore arm where the injection site was for a few hours...like a muscle ache.

Shoving swabs into the nose or anus is definitely risky. This procedure, required for international travel, is unnecessary and risky. There is no benefit. It will not stop an infection (and may even cause one!), and this particular virus is not a major risk to anyone. Just watch for that pneumonia developing and get right to dealing with THAT if it shows up.


I was wondering, does the messenger RNA in the top selling Pfizer and Moderna vaccines replicate in your body after they inject it?

I heard from a fellow called Dr Been, he said the body's defenses can destroy this kind of viral RNA in short order.

But I read the viral RNA in the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines is wrapped inside lipid coating. And I think the body's defenses are not too quick to break down this lipid coating.

Does this protective lipid coating give it some room to replicate for a short time, I wonder...



Edited on 22-07-2021 19:15
22-07-2021 20:24
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3514)
The mRNA is the same thing we already have in our cells. It fetches an RNA copy, of our DNA, for the normal functions of the cell. The mRNA in the vaccines, didn't come from human DNA though, it's a copy of the sequence the virus uses to produce the spike protein coating. The could actually send any sort of code into our cells, and if the cell has the capacity to follow those instructions... Viruses do something similar, to instruct the cells to make copies of the virus. It's possible to instruct cells to make copies of the vaccine mRNA, but it would survive, to be transferred between cells. It would need to be packaged, like a virus. Think it would be simpler to just modify a virus. Could be just a fun project, like computer viruses... I don't think it's possible to alter DNA this way though. The DNA codes seem to be locked tight, even viruses can't fool with it. The mRNA dies with the cell.
23-07-2021 10:49
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15813)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Covid19 is a virus (and a variant) of the Covid/SARS series of viruses. This group of viruses, though they do not kill, do have a danger to them. They can induce pneumonia. This makes the virus more dangerous to those with compromised breathing (such as smokers and the elderly).

If one is infected with covid19, watch closely for any pneumonia symptoms. This bacteriological infection can easily be dealt with using aggressive antibiotics, but only if you detect it early enough. After that, options start fading rapidly.

Like you said, most that get covid19 have little in the way of symptoms, sort of like a mild flu.

In crappy retirement homes (there are quite a lot of these!), they don't watch for this (or even care) and lose a resident. Better places and decent clinics that deal a lot with the elderly DO watch for this sort of thing, and nip it in the bud before it gets dangerous.

Unfortunately, Democrats have used this virus as an excuse to implement fascism, politicizing it. You can see it in the way they are trying to fan the flames of panic with the 'delta variant' or any other similar buzzword. There is no such thing. It is not possible. Covid19 is itself a variant. You can't have a variant of a variant. It would be called covid20. There is no known covid20 virus.

This virus series has relatively few viruses in it. Influenza series viruses (flu viruses) number in the thousands. Same with rhinoviruses (cold viruses)....not Covid/SARS series viruses...just 19 have ever been discovered and cultured.

Covid/SARS series viruses produce symptoms ranging from very mild to more intense fever and vomiting. None of them kill.

Masks stop none of them. They are completely ineffective against viruses. Any twit wearing one to protect themselves is just a hypochondriac with a false sense of security.

Vaccines do not stop infection, but they do teach your body to minimize the effects of one, since it can target the virus quicker and marshal a precise defense against it quicker. This particular virus has pretty mild symptoms already, so a vaccine has limited use. It can help reduce the risk of inducing a case of pneumonia, however, since the virus is eradicated more quickly from the body.

If you want the vaccine, go get one. They are available everywhere. Just walk in and get the shot. The government even pays for it. It's free.

If you don't want the vaccine, that's fine too. It DOES have a limited value as far as this virus is concerned.

All vaccines carry a risk. Some people have negative reactions to them. J&J may work, while Pfizer cause problems, or the reverse, or BOTH may cause negative reactions to them. These negative reactions are rare, but they do happen. For most folks, the only negative reaction (if one at all) is a sore arm where the injection site was for a few hours...like a muscle ache.

Shoving swabs into the nose or anus is definitely risky. This procedure, required for international travel, is unnecessary and risky. There is no benefit. It will not stop an infection (and may even cause one!), and this particular virus is not a major risk to anyone. Just watch for that pneumonia developing and get right to dealing with THAT if it shows up.


I was wondering, does the messenger RNA in the top selling Pfizer and Moderna vaccines replicate in your body after they inject it?

I heard from a fellow called Dr Been, he said the body's defenses can destroy this kind of viral RNA in short order.

But I read the viral RNA in the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines is wrapped inside lipid coating. And I think the body's defenses are not too quick to break down this lipid coating.

Does this protective lipid coating give it some room to replicate for a short time, I wonder...

Yes. It replicates, but slowly. Slow enough so that it doesn't cause any real damage while your body learns to fight it off.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan




Join the debate If You Want To Save Your Family, Your Town, City Please Make Donation & Talk:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Use NCOV COVID To Defeat All Corrupt Governments & Bad Entities, Save The People025-07-2021 05:54
The Failure Of Globalism Group & Many Secret Intelligence Agencies Are Killing The People122-07-2021 06:12
The Recent Floods In Europe & Fire In Frozen America Show How Stupid Their Government Are118-07-2021 20:36
The Only Solution To Save This Civilization From Collapse Is My New Additional Financial System313-07-2021 16:31
The Eternal Law Rule Of The Universe Is Desire & Existence012-07-2021 14:22
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact