Remember me
▼ Content

Evidence of Sinclair Syndicate's Purchase of ABC

Evidence of Sinclair Syndicate's Purchase of ABC10-10-2017 18:58
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Here's an interesting blurb:
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/amid-cooperation-trump-allies-urge-russia-probe-fight-50385210

Its evidence that newly purchased ABC Network reins are in the hands of RIGHT WING conservative Sinclair Syndicate..... & a tight-fisted rearing, at that.
10-10-2017 21:21
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21600)
litesong wrote:
Here's an interesting blurb:
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/amid-cooperation-trump-allies-urge-russia-probe-fight-50385210

Its evidence that newly purchased ABC Network reins are in the hands of RIGHT WING conservative Sinclair Syndicate..... & a tight-fisted rearing, at that.

The Sinclair Group does not own ABC. Neither do they control it.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
11-10-2017 05:49
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Into the Night wrote: The Sinclair Group does not own ABC. Neither do they control it.

Ah, you be right!!! I was thinking of the local Seattle ABC affiliate KOMO TV, that was a recent(?) purchase by Sinclair. Sinclair also owns ~ 40 other ABC affiliate stations, ~50 FOX stations, ~ 20 NBC stations, almost 30 CBS stations, among its burgeoning, soon to strongly top 200 TV stations across the country. Sinclair is doing lots of gobbling (up) now..... lots around the nuclear plant in the Tri-Cities of Washington state, lots in Milwaukee, WI, lots in Nashville, lots in Oklahoma City, lots in Pittsburgh, lots in Portland, OR, lots in Portland, ME, lots in Omaha, NE, lots & lots in FL, lots in Missoula, lots in Madison, WI, lots in Kearney, NE, lots in Las Vegas, lots in Green Bay, WI, lots & lots & lots & lots in southern states ...... lots & lots & lots (like 18--I can't believe that!)in Eugene, OR, & lots & lots & lots & lots.......
Thanks for helping me understand how long the Sinclair claws are. I'm sure you be knowledgeable about even longer claws on Sinclair, do ye, matey!!
Edited on 11-10-2017 06:28
11-10-2017 08:01
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
[b]litesong wrote:..... local Seattle ABC affiliate KOMO TV, that was a recent(?) purchase by Sinclair.

Correction:
....local Seattle ABC affiliate KOMO TV, that was a 2013 purchase by Sinclair.
//////
As discovered in this article:
https://www.vox.com/2017/5/15/15598270/sinclair-broadcast-imminent-conservative-takeover-of-local-tv-news-explained
From the article:
Reporters from the WJLA's newsroom complained to the Washington Post that Sinclair was forcing them to run overly partisan news segments. Reporters at KOMO, the Seattle ABC station, described a similar experience after Sinclair bought the station in 2013.
Edited on 11-10-2017 08:15
12-10-2017 02:55
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
More on Sinclair generating "fake news", to be forcibly presented on its 200+ TV station ownership.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/12/business/media/sinclair-broadcast-komo-conservative-media.html
Edited on 12-10-2017 02:58
12-10-2017 04:11
(21600)
litesong wrote:
Into the Night wrote: The Sinclair Group does not own ABC. Neither do they control it.

Ah, you be right!!! I was thinking of the local Seattle ABC affiliate KOMO TV, that was a recent(?) purchase by Sinclair. Sinclair also owns ~ 40 other ABC affiliate stations, ~50 FOX stations, ~ 20 NBC stations, almost 30 CBS stations, among its burgeoning, soon to strongly top 200 TV stations across the country. Sinclair is doing lots of gobbling (up) now..... lots around the nuclear plant in the Tri-Cities of Washington state, lots in Milwaukee, WI, lots in Nashville, lots in Oklahoma City, lots in Pittsburgh, lots in Portland, OR, lots in Portland, ME, lots in Omaha, NE, lots & lots in FL, lots in Missoula, lots in Madison, WI, lots in Kearney, NE, lots in Las Vegas, lots in Green Bay, WI, lots & lots & lots & lots in southern states ...... lots & lots & lots (like 18--I can't believe that!)in Eugene, OR, & lots & lots & lots & lots.......
Thanks for helping me understand how long the Sinclair claws are. I'm sure you be knowledgeable about even longer claws on Sinclair, do ye, matey!!

They own a lot of TV and radio stations. That's their business. These stations are affiliated with a wide variety of networks, including some with ABC. Most of their investments seem to favor affiliation with FOX (about 30%).

Like usual, you are making compositional errors.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
12-10-2017 04:39
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Into the Night wrote:
litesong wrote:

That's their business. Most of their investments seem to favor affiliation with FOX (about 30%).

Plus, they are forcing other purchased TV stations to bias their news:
1) Sinclair, which owned seven ABC affiliates at the time, barred those stations from showing the broadcast.
2) news source of most Americans is going to be allowed to be turned into an opinion organization, an opinion machine for a very narrow, narrowly conservative point of view night after night in local communities.
3) after the 9/11 attacks, Sinclair required anchors and reporters to read messages supporting President George Bush's efforts against terrorism.
4) Sinclair mandated all its stations run a special that included clips from a distinctly one-sided documentary that questioned John Kerry's Vietnam War service.
5) Sinclair had its stations run this segment, which called the national media purveyors of fake news.
6) Sinclair sometimes forces conservative talking points into the scripts that their local news anchors read.
7) numerous examples of Sinclair stations running what are largely paid promotions masquerading as news pieces.
8)... to protect against any one company becoming too dominant, Congress has set certain caps on how many media outlets any one corporation can own in a given market, but the FCC( "don'T rump" gov't) recently changed those rules.
Under the new leadership of Trump appointee Ajit Pai, the FCC has now made it easier to approve Sinclair's expansion.
Tom Wheeler is the former chair of the FCC...."these new changes are a blow to a free and vibrant press".
8) WILLIAM BRANGHAM:.... meetings and correspondence between Ajit Pai and Sinclair executives.... about the company's influence with the Trump administration.
Above from:
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/sinclair-broadcasting-puts-partisan-tilt-trusted-local-news/
12-10-2017 10:01
(21600)
litesong wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
litesong wrote:

That's their business. Most of their investments seem to favor affiliation with FOX (about 30%).

Plus, they are forcing other purchased TV stations to bias their news:
1) Sinclair, which owned seven ABC affiliates at the time, barred those stations from showing the broadcast.
2) news source of most Americans is going to be allowed to be turned into an opinion organization, an opinion machine for a very narrow, narrowly conservative point of view night after night in local communities.
3) after the 9/11 attacks, Sinclair required anchors and reporters to read messages supporting President George Bush's efforts against terrorism.
4) Sinclair mandated all its stations run a special that included clips from a distinctly one-sided documentary that questioned John Kerry's Vietnam War service.
5) Sinclair had its stations run this segment, which called the national media purveyors of fake news.
6) Sinclair sometimes forces conservative talking points into the scripts that their local news anchors read.
7) numerous examples of Sinclair stations running what are largely paid promotions masquerading as news pieces.
8)... to protect against any one company becoming too dominant, Congress has set certain caps on how many media outlets any one corporation can own in a given market, but the FCC( "don'T rump" gov't) recently changed those rules.
Under the new leadership of Trump appointee Ajit Pai, the FCC has now made it easier to approve Sinclair's expansion.
Tom Wheeler is the former chair of the FCC...."these new changes are a blow to a free and vibrant press".
8) WILLIAM BRANGHAM:.... meetings and correspondence between Ajit Pai and Sinclair executives.... about the company's influence with the Trump administration.
Above from:
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/sinclair-broadcasting-puts-partisan-tilt-trusted-local-news/

Sinclair stations broadcast the news network that they are affiliated with. The only news they can affect is their own local news.

The Parrot Killer

12-10-2017 15:34
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" bluffed: Sinclair stations broadcast the news network that they are affiliated with.... The only news....

1) Sinclair.... barred those stations from showing the broadcast.
2) news source of most Americans...turned into ....an opinion machine for a very narrow, narrowly conservative point of view night after night in local communities.
6) Sinclair.....forces conservative talking points into the scripts that their local news anchors read.
Edited on 12-10-2017 15:44
12-10-2017 16:47
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Jeff Schechtman:...my guest, Lucia Graves.... her article in The Guardian: This is Sinclair, "the most dangerous US company you've never heard of."
Julian Sinclair Smith....owns Sinclair.... his four sons...have taken it....a blatantly political direction, even more so in many ways than Fox....really insisting that it's message get out through its local stations.
Lucia Graves:.... concerns.... FCC ....make it easier for Sinclair to expand its reach to 72 percent of American households.... Sinclair stations.... must run 10-minute political commentary segments..... Sinclair hired Boris Epshteyn, who's a former campaign spokesman for Donald Trump and works in the White House Press Office.... these 10-minute commentary segments sound a lot like Trump's messaging from the White House....
Jeff Schechtman: Sinclair stations did numerous interviews with Trump and zero interviews with Clinton.
Lucia Graves: Circa.... addition(s) to (Sinclair) portfolio....going to be the new Breitbart for him("don'T rump"?)..... the FCC....requires you having an actual physical studio... to be considered a local news.... that be eliminated which will make it possible for Sinclair to do a lot more nationally pushed segments from its headquarters.
Sinclair doesn't say anywhere on the station that it's Sinclair.
///////
Lucia Graves:.... Greg Gianforte's election in Montana. Ben, my colleague, was asking him a question about the GOP health care bill and the candidate got agitated and assaulted him, threw him on the ground. And Ben had a recording of all of this that was being aired nationally on The Today Show, and it was hands down the biggest political story in the state that night.... the local NBC affiliate, which had recently been bought by Sinclair, refused to air Jacob's audio recording of the incident in which he is assaulted....But the day after, there was a police report filed on my colleague's assault. Fred Smith, the Vice President of Sinclair, donated $1,000 to Greg Gianforte..... sends a very clear message that is frankly hostile to journalism.
Edited on 12-10-2017 16:55
12-10-2017 17:16
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" bluffed: Sinclair stations broadcast the news network that they are affiliated with. The only news they can affect is their own local news.

Emphasis:
Lucia Graves:.... Greg Gianforte's.....agitated and assaulted him, threw him on the ground. And Ben had a recording of all of this that was being aired nationally on The Today Show, and it was hands down the biggest political story in the state that night.... the local NBC affiliate, which had recently been bought by Sinclair, refused to air Jacob's audio recording of the incident in which he is assaulted ....But the day after.....Fred Smith, the Vice President of Sinclair, donated $1,000 to Greg Gianforte..... sends a very clear message that is frankly hostile to journalism.
12-10-2017 22:04
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badniight" bluffed: The Sinclair Group does not own ABC. Neither do they control it.

Good we have an expert on the rw wrong-headed Sinclair Syndicate, who must be familiar with this old Sinclair news: https://www.mediamatters.org/networks-and-outlets/sinclair-broadcast-group-inc

Almost immediately after Bannon's departure from the White House and return to Breitbart.com, reports of his rumored plans for a Breitbart.com expansion emerged. In Vanity Fair, media reporter Gabriel Sherman reported that Bannon "has media ambitions to compete with Fox News from the right," potentially by forging a partnership with right-wing local news giant Sinclair Broadcast Group.
Sinclair ought to avoid the infamously toxic, hate-filled troll cesspool at all costs.
///////
It appears that Sinclair has its own (not famous) toxic, hate-filled troll cesspool.
13-10-2017 02:14
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
litesong wrote:....rw wrong-headed Sinclair Syndicate....

Sorry for the triple redundancy.
13-10-2017 20:40
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
[b]litesong wrote:..... local Seattle ABC affiliate KOMO TV, that was a recent(?) purchase by Sinclair.

Correction:
//////
https://www.vox.com/2017/5/15/15598270/sinclair-broadcast-imminent-conservative-takeover-of-local-tv-news-explained
From the article:
Reporters from the WJLA's newsroom complained to the Washington Post that Sinclair was forcing them to run overly partisan news segments. Reporters at KOMO, the Seattle ABC station, described a similar experience after Sinclair bought the station in 2013.

Yeah, they are so conservative that they own NBC stations all over the country. Sinclair's product is NEWS programming and that means all the super left-wing news that comes from every source on the TV and from the Tribune Newspaper group.

But then we can't expect much from a moron that couldn't tell his head from a hole in the ground.
13-10-2017 21:19
(21600)
Wake wrote:
litesong wrote:

Correction:
//////
From the article:

Yeah, they are so conservative that they own NBC stations all over the country. Sinclair's product is NEWS programming and that means all the super left-wing news that comes from every source on the TV and from the Tribune Newspaper group.

But then we can't expect much from a moron that couldn't tell his head from a hole in the ground.

He doesn't understand that an owner of a station can tell a station what it's format will be. To him its all an Illuminati-like conspiracy.

The Parrot Killer

13-10-2017 22:51
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" bluffed:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofed: Yeah, they are so conservative that they own NBC stations all over the country. Sinclair's product is NEWS programming....
He doesn't understand that an owner of a station can tell a station what it's format will be. To him its all an Illuminati-like conspiracy.

"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" & "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" hate each other AND hate telling the truth about AGW & Sinclair Syndicate. Appears that Sinclair is worse than the misery I have published here. Suspect Sinclair has racist obligations. We'll see about the future.
Already Sinclair likes to take their news agencies & lie.
14-10-2017 00:23
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
[b]litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" & "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" hate each other AND hate telling the truth about AGW & Sinclair Syndicate. Appears that Sinclair is worse than the misery I have published here. Suspect Sinclair has racist obligations. We'll see about the future.
Already Sinclair likes to take their news agencies & lie.

Ah, didn't take long to find kkk(always small letters) mission statements in Sinclair Syndicate clap-trap.
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/8/12/1689068/-Sinclair-Broadcast-News-exposed-its-white-nationalist-agenda-today
Now we know why "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" & "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" were so adamant to deflect the news about the mission of Sinclair Syndicate. All three, "wake-me-up", "badnight" & Sinclair Syndicate probably have kkk(always small letters) leanings.
Hey, weren't "wake-me-up" & "badnight" going to duke it out? How can they go against "don'T rump" & his mission to "unite the white" & "make america white again"? Guys, "don'T rump" united the kkk(always small letters) & neo-nazis. "wake-me-up" & "badnight"....ya all gots ta get along, ya hear.
14-10-2017 00:49
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Emphasis:
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/8/12/1689068/-Sinclair-Broadcast-News-exposed-its-white-nationalist-agenda-today
From the article:
KOMO (an ABC affiliate in Seattle)......Mark Hyman's "Behind the Headlines" episode called "Ignoring History".....the drive by minorities and liberals to remove statues celebrating Confederate "heroes" from the Civil War..... Hyman....compare the removal of statues of what were by definition traitors from taxpayer-funded government property to the destruction of archaeological treasures! Before about two years ago, KOMO never broadcasted tripe like this, but it was obvious that Sinclair Broadcast Group is forcing its subsidiaries to broadcast right-wing and white nationalist stories.
////////
I remember the article. Amidst the actions of "don'T rump" to justify the racist kkk(always small letters) & neo-nazis, KOMO was backing up "don'T rump". Yeah, the mask has been ripped off Sinclair Syndicate.
19-01-2018 23:00
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Into the Night wrote:
litesong wrote:Duhhhhhhh!!

They own a lot of TV and radio stations. That's their business. These stations are affiliated with a wide variety of networks, including some with ABC. Most of their investments seem to favor affiliation with FOX (about 30%).

Like usual, you are making compositional errors.

As usual he is showing to complete ignorance.
22-01-2018 10:34
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:They own a lot of TV and radio stations. That's their business. These stations are affiliated with a wide variety of networks, including some with ABC. Most of their investments seem to favor affiliation with FOX (about 30%). ...you are making compositional errors.
As usual he is showing to complete ignorance.
Because of their usual trough full of old sick silly sleepy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whinerisms, "badnight & "many time threatener (plus 1) wake-me-up" should be celebrating the Sinclair Syndicate's rapid takeover of American broadcasting ability with their desires to be an ULTRAFOX fully unrestricted purveyor of kkk(always small letters) & neo-nazi "unite the white" propaganda, of which "don'T rump" only hints. However, its still too early & Sinclair Syndicate still needs to fine tune their training methods in the use of wire garrotes around the necks of U.S. news announcers.
Maybe they will be ready by the time "don'T rump" goes to nuclear war with North Korea (percentage estimated to start before the end of the year).
Edited on 22-01-2018 10:45
12-02-2018 18:17
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
litesong wrote: ......Sinclair Syndicate's rapid takeover of American broadcasting ability with their desires to be an ULTRAFOX fully unrestricted purveyor of kkk(always small letters) & neo-nazi "unite the white" propaganda, of which "don'T rump" only hints. However, its still too early & Sinclair Syndicate still needs to fine tune their training methods in the use of wire garrotes around the necks of U.S. news announcers.
Maybe they will be ready by the time "don'T rump" goes to nuclear war with North Korea (percentage estimated to start before the end of the year).
Now the wire garrotes around the necks of U.S. news announcers & ownership..... tightens(fine tuning). Sinclair Syndicate reaches deep into the pockets of employees, who they now consider to be their "owned property".
http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/ct-biz-sinclair-broadcast-group-political-fundraising-20180212-story.html

Join the debate Evidence of Sinclair Syndicate's Purchase of ABC:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
More evidence that climate change is FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11728-03-2023 18:11
There is no scientific theory or evidence that suggest CO2 traps heat better than O2 or N253330-01-2023 07:22
Climate change is an obvious myth – how much more evidence do you need?131-10-2022 23:35
Florida Climate Change, video evidence.1229-03-2021 02:07
David and the ABC721-12-2020 17:38
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact