Remember me
▼ Content

More evidence that climate change is FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 3123>
More evidence that climate change is FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!02-11-2022 00:48
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
https://praveen-pareek.medium.com/climate-change-is-fake-2b28aa6ab57e

Climate Change is FAKE!!!
I just spent some time digging around the environmental headlines of the past (around year 1970 and further).

It was the same as making people feel worried about dangers, that do not really exist. But none of the catastrophic predictions had come true. They said the ozone layer is depleting, and it will be gone (or will not be enough to protect us from UV rays.), but no one hears about this now.

Other examples are:

"The approach of a full-blown 10,000-year ice age."

"Will the oceans be dead by 2000??"

There are tons of headlines just like that. But none of that ever came to pass.The ozone panic has disappeared. And we've switched from global cooling to global warming (Maybe that's why George R. R. Martin came up with the series titled "A Song of Ice and Fire").

Now come at the prevention measures taken to fight climate change.

"Speak up!"

"Recycle more."

"Power your home with renewable energy."

What's the single biggest way you can make an impact on global climate change?

"Talk to your friends and family, and make sure your representatives are making good decisions."

And what our representatives are doing? They are using this as smokescreen, trying to hide real issues and make people fight.

Now time for another inconvenient truth.

"Plastic can never truly be recycled. *GASP*! The more accurate (and honest) way to phrase this is that plastic can be down-cycled."

The plastic which we put into bins (separate bins for recyclable and kitchen waste.), do you know where it ends up?

Most of it is exported to countries with poor waste management and ends up either in rivers, ocean or is burned.

Now contrary to popular opinion, the oil/natural gas industry loves renewables because every new installation of solar or wind needs to be pair up with a newly installed natural gas generator.

This is because you have to have a quickly starting backup for when solar/wind isn't producing.

That's why the Oil/natural gas industry funds climate change activists and renewable activists much more than the "deniers".

Because funding the alarmists helps Big Oil shut down their real competitors — coal and nuclear energy.

Then it may come to your mind that, if climate change is unreal then why thousands of scientists, reporters, leaders lie about it (or silent about it)?

Here is the answer to this question, they think that "Even if the climate change is unreal, the agenda is cleaning the environment."

Moreover, some people give logic that "believing in God helps people, so if you can't believe he is literally real, you should just be quite about it".

One more point to be noted that, Rare Earth Metals, hard-to-find materials, with unfamiliar names such as lanthanum, neodymium and europium, are used in wind and solar energy projects.

These compounds, which are highly toxic when mined and processed, also take a heavy environmental toll on soil and water. Then if the climate change was real, they wouldn't be promoting this. It all makes sense that it's just propaganda of corporate to make money out of it.

Warming and cooling of the planet is completely normal and has way more to do with elongation of earths orbit being pulled by Jupiter, the precession of the equinoxes, earths wobbly tilt on it's axis and the radiance of the sun.

we go into an ice age every 40,000–100,000 years and then earth warms up

we are still coming out of our last ice age so earth is warming.

During the Mesozoic age of the dinosaurs CO2 levels were over 4000 ppm!

And life was thriving, this isn't news and can be looked up by anyone easily if they want a cite.

I'm not saying we should ignore CO2 levels today which are much much lower nearing 600ppm(?)

I'm only worried we have our priority's mixed up, CO2 IS NOT THE ENEMY.

What about the real pollution happening right now in our oceans and fresh water?

Global warming is political BS, motivates people to "save the planet" (which we aren't) and justifies a new tax the gubberment loves so much (carbon tax) and makes them seem so cool and caring while they do it.

Instead we are fighting climate change a battle that cannot truly be won. The earth will still warm and cool whether we stop all CO2 emissions or not.

what are we going to save from warming effects if everything is polluted?

Hey! We've made it to the end of exciting blog-post. If you like this blog-post, and want to see more, Please follow me on this platform.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
02-11-2022 04:18
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21598)
Swan wrote:
Now time for another inconvenient truth.

"Plastic can never truly be recycled. *GASP*! The more accurate (and honest) way to phrase this is that plastic can be down-cycled."

Burning plastic is not recycling or 'downcycling' it. It is destroying it.
Swan wrote:
The plastic which we put into bins (separate bins for recyclable and kitchen waste.), do you know where it ends up?

Most of it is exported to countries with poor waste management and ends up either in rivers, ocean or is burned.

Most is burned. Very little ends up in rivers or oceans.
Swan wrote:
Now contrary to popular opinion, the oil/natural gas industry loves renewables because every new installation of solar or wind needs to be pair up with a newly installed natural gas generator.

No, they don't. Oil and natural gas are both renewable anyway.
Swan wrote:
This is because you have to have a quickly starting backup for when solar/wind isn't producing.

No. It is not a backup to solar or wind.
Swan wrote:
That's why the Oil/natural gas industry funds climate change activists and renewable activists much more than the "deniers".

They don't.
Swan wrote:
Because funding the alarmists helps Big Oil shut down their real competitors — coal and nuclear energy.

Coal and nuclear energy are not competitors to oil.
Swan wrote:
Then it may come to your mind that, if climate change is unreal then why thousands of scientists, reporters, leaders lie about it (or silent about it)?

Money.
Swan wrote:
Here is the answer to this question, they think that "Even if the climate change is unreal, the agenda is cleaning the environment."

Buzzword fallacy. Meaningless.
Swan wrote:
Moreover, some people give logic that "believing in God helps people, so if you can't believe he is literally real, you should just be quite about it".

I assume you mean 'quiet' instead of 'quite'. You forget the fundamentalists.
Swan wrote:
One more point to be noted that, Rare Earth Metals, hard-to-find materials, with unfamiliar names such as lanthanum, neodymium and europium, are used in wind and solar energy projects.

These compounds, which are highly toxic when mined and processed,

No, they are not.
Swan wrote:
also take a heavy environmental toll on soil and water.

No, they do not. Mining them is about like any other mining operation.
Swan wrote:
Then if the climate change was real, they wouldn't be promoting this. It all makes sense that it's just propaganda of corporate to make money out of it.

They don't.
Swan wrote:
Warming and cooling of the planet is completely normal
and has way more to do with elongation of earths orbit being pulled by Jupiter, the precession of the equinoxes, earths wobbly tilt on it's axis and the radiance of the sun.

It quite probably happens because of these factors, but it is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth.
Swan wrote:
we go into an ice age every 40,000–100,000 years and then earth warms up

How do you know? You weren't alive 40,000 years ago.
Swan wrote:
we are still coming out of our last ice age so earth is warming.

What ice age? It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth.
Swan wrote:
During the Mesozoic age of the dinosaurs CO2 levels were over 4000 ppm!

Dinosaurs did not measure the global atmospheric CO2 concentration, assuming they even existed. It is not possible to measure global atmospheric CO2 concentration.
Swan wrote:[/b
And life was thriving, this isn't news and can be looked up by anyone easily if they want a cite.

Citing religious text doesn't change the fact that it is still religious text.
[b]Swan wrote:
I'm not saying we should ignore CO2 levels today which are much much lower nearing 600ppm(?)

It is not possible to measure the global atmospheric CO2 concentration.
Swan wrote:
I'm only worried we have our priority's mixed up, CO2 IS NOT THE ENEMY.

What about the real pollution happening right now in our oceans and fresh water?

Define 'pollution'. Buzzword fallacy.
Swan wrote:
Global warming is political BS, motivates people to "save the planet" (which we aren't) and justifies a new tax the gubberment loves so much (carbon tax) and makes them seem so cool and caring while they do it.

Instead we are fighting climate change a battle that cannot truly be won. The earth will still warm and cool whether we stop all CO2 emissions or not.

what are we going to save from warming effects if everything is polluted?
[/quote]
Define 'pollution'. Buzzword fallacy. It is not possible to pollute everything.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
02-11-2022 05:45
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14411)
Swan wrote:Climate Change is FAKE!!!.

Climate Change is an affirmative argument. It needs falsifiability and evidence supporting the claim. It is no one's job to show that Climate Change is fake.
02-11-2022 12:49
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
IBdaMann wrote:

Climate Change is an affirmative argument. It needs falsifiability and evidence supporting the claim. It is no one's job to show that Climate Change is fake.

Climate change is a sham and it is every decent, God loving and intelligent person's right and duty to bring the truth to light. Besides, isn't argument about climate change the purpose of this board.

LOL you are an incapacitated fool

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

02-11-2022 18:26
(14411)
Swan wrote:Quantum Computing is a sham and it is every decent, God loving and intelligent person's right and duty to bring the truth to light.

So why do you pretend that quantum computing is even possible? Why do you emphatically deny General Relativity and Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle?

Swan wrote: Besides, isn't argument about climate change the purpose of this board.

It is not the purpose of this board to discard the rules of discussion/debate. You would be silly to vehemently insist that there really is gravity and to explain how just today you held out an object, released it and watched it accelerate towards the earth's center of mass. Nobody has shown that there isn't any gravity. You would be silly to waste your time trying to prove false something that is unfalsifiable. It cannot be done anyway.

Similarly, you are silly to vehemently insist that Climate Change is a sham when it has never been shown (or even unambiguously defined) in the first place, or to provide supporting evidence for your claim. You are also silly for wasting your time trying to prove Climate Change false when you know that it is totally unfalsifiable.
02-11-2022 21:46
(21598)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Climate change is a sham and it is every decent, God loving and intelligent person's right and duty to bring the truth to light. Besides, isn't argument about climate change the purpose of this board.

LOL you are an incapacitated fool

Climate cannot change. I assume you mean ' global warming'.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
03-11-2022 18:07
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Quantum Computing is a sham and it is every decent, God loving and intelligent person's right and duty to bring the truth to light.

So why do you pretend that quantum computing is even possible? Why do you emphatically deny General Relativity and Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle?

Swan wrote: Besides, isn't argument about climate change the purpose of this board.

It is not the purpose of this board to discard the rules of discussion/debate. You would be silly to vehemently insist that there really is gravity and to explain how just today you held out an object, released it and watched it accelerate towards the earth's center of mass. Nobody has shown that there isn't any gravity. You would be silly to waste your time trying to prove false something that is unfalsifiable. It cannot be done anyway.

Similarly, you are silly to vehemently insist that Climate Change is a sham when it has never been shown (or even unambiguously defined) in the first place, or to provide supporting evidence for your claim. You are also silly for wasting your time trying to prove Climate Change false when you know that it is totally unfalsifiable.

Why do you deny that quantum qubit computing is real and happening?

Answer. The government lawyer and tw-at was instructed to do exactly that.

So it is not my fault that you cannot comprehend the cutting edge of tech that people like me create.

ULTRA MAGA

03-11-2022 19:31
(14411)
Swan wrote:Why do you deny that quantum qubit computing is real and happening?

Because there is no quantum qubit computing ... because it's not possible ... as explained by science that has been explained to you.

Swan wrote:So it is not my fault that you cannot comprehend the cutting edge of tech that people like me create.

In my own defense, I have been reading up on custom qubit entangled tomato trellis transfer technology that sends garden fruit at a million times the speed of light without adding a bitter taste and without adding any gluten or peanut products. I join the growing chorus of appreciative consumers who give thanks to you for delivering this technology.

Thank you.

03-11-2022 20:12
(21598)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Why do you deny that quantum qubit computing is real and happening?

Because there is no such thing. Buzzword fallacies.
Swan wrote:
Answer. The government lawyer and tw-at was instructed to do exactly that.

What government lawyer???????!? What has this got to do with your buzzwords??????!?
Swan wrote:
So it is not my fault that you cannot comprehend the cutting edge of tech that people like me create.

You aren't creating technology. Religion is not engineering.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 03-11-2022 20:13
04-11-2022 00:51
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
IBdaMann wrote:

Because there is no quantum qubit computing ... because it's not possible ... as explained by science that has been explained to you.

Swan wrote:So it is not my fault that you cannot comprehend the cutting edge of tech that people like me create.

In my own defense, I have been reading up on custom qubit entangled tomato trellis transfer technology that sends garden fruit at a million times the speed of light without adding a bitter taste and without adding any gluten or peanut products. I join the growing chorus of appreciative consumers who give thanks to you for delivering this technology.

Thank you.

Exactly what are you claiming is not possible that is backed by science.

https://phys.org/news/2022-08-world-fastest-two-qubit-gate-atoms.html

A research group led by graduate student Yeelai Chew, Assistant Professor Sylvain de Léséleuc and Professor Kenji Ohmori at the Institute for Molecular Science, National Institutes of Natural Sciences, is using atoms cooled to almost absolute zero and trapped in optical tweezers separated by a micron or so (see Fig. 1). By manipulating the atoms with a special laser light for 10 picoseconds, they succeeded in executing the world's fastest two-qubit gate, a fundamental operation essential for quantum computing, which operates in just 6.5 nanoseconds.

This ultrafast quantum computer, which uses ultrafast lasers to manipulate cold atoms trapped with optical tweezers, is expected to be a completely new quantum computer that breaks through the limitations of the superconducting and trapped-ion types currently in development.

The results are published in the online edition of Nature Photonics on August 8, 2022.

Cold-atom based quantum computers

Cold-atom quantum computers are based on laser cooling and trapping techniques celebrated by the Nobel Prizes of 1997 (S. Chu, C. Cohen-Tannoudji and W.D. Philipps, "Cooling and trapping atoms with laser light") and 2018 (A. Ashkin, invention of the optical tweezers). These techniques facilitate the arrangement of arrays of cold atoms into arbitrary shapes with optical tweezers and allow each to be observed individually.

Because atoms are natural quantum systems, they can easily store quantum bits of information, the basic building block ("qubit") of a quantum computer (see Fig. 2). In addition, these atoms are very well-isolated from the surrounding environment and are independent of one another. The coherence time (the time during which quantum superposition persists) of a qubit can reach several seconds. A two-qubit gate (an essential basic arithmetic element for quantum computing) is then performed by exciting one electron of the atom into a giant electronic orbital, called a Rydberg orbital.

Fig. 2. Schematic of a quantum bit using Rubidium atoms. Credit: Dr. Takafumi Tomita (IMS)
With these techniques, the cold-atom platform has emerged as one of the most promising candidates for quantum computer hardware, attracting attention from industry, academia and governments around the world. In particular, it has revolutionary potential in that it can be easily scaled up while maintaining high coherence compared to the superconducting and trapped-ion types that are currently being developed.

Quantum gates

Quantum gates are the basic arithmetic elements that make up quantum computing. They correspond to the logic gates such as AND and OR in conventional classical computers. There are one-qubit gates that manipulate the state of a single qubit and two-qubit gates that generate quantum entanglement between two qubits. The two-qubit gate is the source of the high-speed performance in quantum computers and is technically challenging. The most important two-qubit gate is called a "controlled-Z gate (CZ gate)," which is an operation that flips the quantum superposition of a first qubit from 0 + 1 to 0—1 depending on the state (0 or 1) of a second qubit (see Fig. 3).

Fig. 3. Operation of the quantum gate. (Upper) When atom 1 is in the "0" state, nothing happens. When atom 1 is in the "1" state, the sign of the superposition of atom 2 is changed from positive to negative. This operation is at the heart of quantum algorithm that runs on quantum computers. Credit: Dr. Takafumi Tomita (IMS)
The accuracy (fidelity) of the quantum gate is easily degraded by noise from the external environment and the operating laser, which makes the development of quantum computers difficult. Since the time scale of noise is generally slower than one microsecond, if a quantum gate that is sufficiently faster than this can be realized, it will be possible to avoid the degradation of calculation accuracy due to noise and bring us much closer to realizing a practical quantum computer. Therefore, for the past 20 years, all quantum computer hardware research has been pursuing faster gates. The ultrafast gate of 6.5 nanoseconds achieved by this research with the cold-atom hardware is more than two orders of magnitude faster than noise and thus can ignore its effects. The previous world record was 15 nanoseconds, achieved by Google AI in 2020 with superconducting circuits.

Experimental method

The experiment was conducted using rubidium atoms. First, two rubidium atoms in the gas phase that had been cooled to an ultra-low temperature of about 1/100,000 of a Kelvin using laser beams were arranged at a micron interval with optical tweezers. Researchers then irradiated them with ultrashort laser pulses that emitted light for only 1/100 billionth of a second, and observed the changes that occurred. Two electrons trapped respectively in the smallest orbitals (5S) of two adjacent atoms (atom 1 and atom 2) were knocked into giant electronic orbitals (Rydberg orbitals, here 43D). The interaction between these giant atoms then led to a periodic, back-and-forth exchange of the orbital shape and electron energy occurring with a period of 6.5 nanoseconds.

After one oscillation, the laws of quantum physics dictate that the sign of the wavefunction is flipped, thus realizing the two-qubit gate (controlled-Z gate). Using this phenomenon, they performed a quantum gate operation using a qubit (Fig. 2) in which the 5P electronic state is the "0" state and the 43D electronic state is the "1" state. Atoms 1 and 2 were prepared as qubits 1 and 2, respectively, and the energy exchange was induced using an ultrashort laser pulse. During one energy-exchange cycle, the sign of the superposition state of qubit 2 was reversed only when qubit 1 was in the "1" state (Fig. 3). This sign flip was experimentally observed by the research group, thus demonstrating that a two-qubit gate can be operated in 6.5 nanoseconds, the fastest in the world.

The realization of the world's fastest ultrafast gate, achieved this time by a completely new method of "manipulating two micron-spaced atoms cooled to almost absolute zero using an ultrafast laser," is expected to greatly accelerate worldwide attention to cold-atom hardware.

So play on you small minded lawyer

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 04-11-2022 00:58
04-11-2022 01:32
(21598)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Thank you.

...deleted spam...

So...science is not possible because it is backed up by science...gotit.
There is no such thing as a 'qubit' or 'quantum computer'.

The Parrot Killer

04-11-2022 01:46
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Thank you.

...deleted spam...

Seriously, if your mother let you out of the shed more often you would know what a qubit is.

ULTRA MAGA

04-11-2022 01:55
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Thank you.

...deleted spam...

A qubit in a quantum computer is a prime example of science in motion. You my child do not get to define what science is for anyone except yourself, and perhaps your GI Joe collection

ULTRA MAGA

04-11-2022 10:15
(21598)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Thank you.

...deleted spam...

Seriously, if your mother let you out of the shed more often you would know what a qubit is.

There is no such thing as a 'qubit'.

The Parrot Killer

04-11-2022 10:16
(21598)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Thank you.

...deleted spam...

A qubit in a quantum computer is a prime example of science in motion. You my child do not get to define what science is for anyone except yourself, and perhaps your GI Joe collection

Science is not a buzzword.
You are not discussing any theory of science.

The Parrot Killer

04-11-2022 13:05
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Thank you.

...deleted spam...

There is no such thing as a 'qubit'.

Well it is true that your cubicle has no qubits, that aside what makes you believe that you get to decide what is real and what is not real. Lie back on the couch and tell us how your mom punished you.

ULTRA MAGA

04-11-2022 14:37
(14411)
Swan wrote:A qubit in a quantum computer is a prime example of science in motion.

It would certainly be a prime example of technology were it to exist. Since it does not exist, it is not an example of technology. Logic 101.

Swan wrote: You my child do not get to define what science is ...

Correct. Science is merely a collection of falsifiable models that predict nature. General Relativity is one such member of that collection.

04-11-2022 22:00
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:A qubit in a quantum computer is a prime example of science in motion.

It would certainly be a prime example of technology were it to exist. Since it does not exist, it is not an example of technology. Logic 101.

Swan wrote: You my child do not get to define what science is ...

Correct. Science is merely a collection of falsifiable models that predict nature. General Relativity is one such member of that collection.

This is an interesting psychological technique, but one that can only leave you more confused than when you started. That said I am part owner of the D Wave machine. Aints life greats

GOOGLE IS UPGRADING its quantum computer. Known as the D-Wave, Google's machine is making the leap from 512 qubits—the fundamental building block of a quantum computer—to more than a 1000 qubits. And according to the company that built the system, this leap doesn't require a significant increase in power, something that could augur well for the progress of quantum machines.

Together with NASA and the Universities Space Research Association, or USRA, Google operates its quantum machine at the NASA Ames Research center not far from its Mountain View, California headquarters. Today, D-Wave Systems, the Canadian company that built the machine, said it has agreed to provide regular upgrades to the system—keeping it "state-of-the-art"—for the next seven years. Colin Williams, director of business development and strategic partnerships for D-Wave, calls this "the biggest deal in the company's history." The system is also used by defense giant Lockheed Martin, among others.

Though the D-Wave machine is less powerful than many scientists hope quantum computers will one day be, the leap to 1000 qubits represents an exponential improvement in what the machine is capable of. What is it capable of? Google and its partners are still trying to figure that out. But Google has said it's confident there are situations where the D-Wave can outperform today's non-quantum machines, and scientists at the University of Southern California have published research suggesting that the D-Wave exhibits behavior beyond classical physics.

Over the life of Google's contract, if all goes according to plan, the performance of the system will continue to improve. But there's another characteristic to consider. Williams says that as D-Wave expands the number of qubits, the amount of power needed to operate the system stays roughly the same. "We can increase performance with constant power consumption," he says. At a time when today's computer chip makers are struggling to get more performance out of the same power envelope, the D-Wave goes against the trend.

The Qubit
A quantum computer operates according to the principles of quantum mechanics, the physics of very small things, such as electrons and photons. In a classical computer, a transistor stores a single "bit" of information. If the transistor is "on," it holds a 1, and if it's "off," it holds a 0. But in quantum computer, thanks to what's called the superposition principle, information is held in a quantum system that can exist in two states at the same time. This "qubit" can store a 0 and 1 simultaneously.

Two qubits, then, can hold four values at any given time (00, 01, 10, and 11). And as you keep increasing the number of qubits, you exponentially increase the power of the system. The problem is that building a qubit is a extreme difficult thing. If you read information from a quantum system, it "decoheres." Basically, it turns into a classical bit that houses only a single value.

D-Wave believes it has found a way around this problem. It released its first machine, spanning 16 qubits, in 2007. Together with NASA, Google started testing the machine when it reached 512 qubits a few years back. Each qubit, D-Wave says, is a superconducting circuit—a tiny loop of flowing current—and these circuits are dropped to extremely low temperatures so that the current flows in both directions at once. The machine then performs calculations using algorithms that, in essence, determine the probability that a collection of circuits will emerge in a particular pattern when the temperature is raised.

Reversing the Trend
Some have questioned whether the system truly exhibits quantum properties. But researchers at USC say that the system appears to display a phenomenon called "quantum annealing" that suggests it's truly operating in the quantum realm. Regardless, the D-Wave is not a general quantum computer—that is, it's not a computer for just any task. But D-Wave says the machine is well-suited to "optimization" problems, where you're facing many, many different ways forward and must pick the best option, and to machine learning, where computers teach themselves tasks by analyzing large amount of data.

D-Wave says that most of the power needed to run the system is related to the extreme cooling. The entire system consumes about 15 kilowatts of power, while the quantum chip itself uses a fraction of a microwatt. "Most of the power," Williams says, "is being used to run the refrigerator." This means that the company can continue to improve its performance without significantly expanding the power it has to use. At the moment, that's not hugely important. But in a world where classical computers are approaching their limits, it at least provides some hope that the trend can be reversed.

ULTRA MAGA

05-11-2022 00:17
(14411)
Swan wrote:This is an interesting psychological technique, but one that can only leave you more confused than when you started. That said I am part owner of the D Wave machine.

... and Xadoman owns Safemoon coins ... which don't exist either.

You were gullible and now you want me to know it. OK. Now I know.

Swan wrote:Today, D-Wave Systems, the Canadian company that built the machine, said it has agreed to provide regular upgrades to the system—keeping it "state-of-the-art"—for the next seven years.

Did you ever ask or wonder what it actually means to keep a non-existent machine "state-of-the-art"?

Swan wrote:"the biggest deal in the company's history."

What do you want to bet that D-Wave has no significant history? If pushing a scam is the biggest deal in the company's history then that would explain why I have never heard of them.

Swan wrote:The system is also used by defense giant Lockheed Martin, among others.

In what way does Lockheed Martin supposedly use this machine? I'll go ask them to verify it.

Swan wrote:Though the D-Wave machine is less powerful than many scientists hope ...

What power quantity are we talking about?

Swan wrote: ... quantum computers will one day be, the leap to 1000 qubits represents an exponential improvement in what the machine is capable of.

Adding one bit to any data word is an exponential increase.

Swan wrote:What is it capable of? Google and its partners are still trying to figure that out.

Of course. If it were to actually exist then they would easily be able to see of what it is capable.

Swan wrote:But Google has said it's confident there are situations where the D-Wave can outperform today's non-quantum machines,

Well, if they say they are confident then that is all that matters in the scientific method.

Swan wrote: and scientists at the University of Southern California have published research suggesting that the D-Wave exhibits behavior beyond classical physics.

Well, if that is what is suggested, then that is more than enough for the scientific method.

Swan wrote:Over the life of Google's contract, if all goes according to plan, they will continue to claim that the performance of the system is continually improving and stock prices will remain high

I totally get it.

Swan wrote: But there's another characteristic to consider. Williams says that as D-Wave expands the number of qubits, the amount of power needed to operate the system stays roughly the same. "We can increase performance with constant power consumption," he says. At a time when today's computer chip makers are struggling to get more performance out of the same power envelope, the D-Wave goes against the trend.

Let's see ... this crap doesn't exist ... and if they add more nonexistent qubits, the power requirements amazingly remain roughly the same.

Swan, you truly have a winner.

05-11-2022 00:41
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:This is an interesting psychological technique, but one that can only leave you more confused than when you started. That said I am part owner of the D Wave machine.

... and Xadoman owns Safemoon coins ... which don't exist either.

You were gullible and now you want me to know it. OK. Now I know.

Swan wrote:Today, D-Wave Systems, the Canadian company that built the machine, said it has agreed to provide regular upgrades to the system—keeping it "state-of-the-art"—for the next seven years.

Did you ever ask or wonder what it actually means to keep a non-existent machine "state-of-the-art"?

Swan wrote:"the biggest deal in the company's history."

What do you want to bet that D-Wave has no significant history? If pushing a scam is the biggest deal in the company's history then that would explain why I have never heard of them.

Swan wrote:The system is also used by defense giant Lockheed Martin, among others.

In what way does Lockheed Martin supposedly use this machine? I'll go ask them to verify it.

Swan wrote:Though the D-Wave machine is less powerful than many scientists hope ...

What power quantity are we talking about?

Swan wrote: ... quantum computers will one day be, the leap to 1000 qubits represents an exponential improvement in what the machine is capable of.

Adding one bit to any data word is an exponential increase.

Swan wrote:What is it capable of? Google and its partners are still trying to figure that out.

Of course. If it were to actually exist then they would easily be able to see of what it is capable.

Swan wrote:But Google has said it's confident there are situations where the D-Wave can outperform today's non-quantum machines,

Well, if they say they are confident then that is all that matters in the scientific method.

Swan wrote: and scientists at the University of Southern California have published research suggesting that the D-Wave exhibits behavior beyond classical physics.

Well, if that is what is suggested, then that is more than enough for the scientific method.

Swan wrote:Over the life of Google's contract, if all goes according to plan, they will continue to claim that the performance of the system is continually improving and stock prices will remain high

I totally get it.

Swan wrote: But there's another characteristic to consider. Williams says that as D-Wave expands the number of qubits, the amount of power needed to operate the system stays roughly the same. "We can increase performance with constant power consumption," he says. At a time when today's computer chip makers are struggling to get more performance out of the same power envelope, the D-Wave goes against the trend.

Let's see ... this crap doesn't exist ... and if they add more nonexistent qubits, the power requirements amazingly remain roughly the same.

Swan, you truly have a winner.

U.S. Navy's SPAWAR will pay D-Wave for quantum computer training

https://venturebeat.com/business/u-s-navys-spawar-will-pay-d-wave-11-million-for-quantum-computer-training/

A division of the U.S. Navy intends to pay Canadian company D-Wave to learn how to use its quantum computing infrastructure, according to a federal filing posted online on Monday.

The unit seeking this training is the Navy's Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center Pacific, known as SPAWAR or SSC-PAC for short, which is headquartered in San Diego and has previously researched amphibious throwable robots, unmanned aerial vehicles, virtual reality, and many other technologies. The filing does not actually cover the cost of quantum computing hardware. But NASA has been allowing SPAWAR scientists to learn how to use the D-Wave machine that it operates with Google at the NASA Ames Research Center, the San Diego Union-Tribune reported last month.

MetaBeat_Will the next global popstar be an avatar? The future of music in the metaverse_
Play Video
Watch the full on-demand version
Register Here

Ad: (19)
Skip Ad
MetaBeat_Will the next global popstar be an avatar? The future of music in the metaverse_
Quantum computers employ quantum bits, or qubits, each of which can be zero or one or both, unlike the regular bits in classical computers. The superposition of qubits lets machines perform great numbers of computations at once, making a quantum computer highly desirable for certain types of processes. Google recently found that quantum annealing with D-Wave hardware is 100 times faster than simulated annealing on a classic computer chip.

D-Wave also has deals in place with government contractor Lockheed Martin and Los Alamos National Laboratory in New Mexico, among others.

Earlier this month, IBM launched a free cloud service for running experiments on a quantum chip at its T.J. Watson Research Center in New York. The chip was not manufactured by D-Wave, which last year disclosed a $29 million funding round.

Update on May 18: Removed references to the $11 million figure cited in the filing. The dollar amount refers to the U.S. Small Business Administration's size standard for the work, not the size of the contract.

Hmmm, I wonder if my kid is part of this?

ULTRA MAGA

05-11-2022 07:45
(14411)
Swan posted:U.S. Navy's SPAWAR will pay D-Wave for quantum computer training

A division of the U.S. Navy intends to pay Canadian company D-Wave to learn how to use its quantum computing infrastructure, according to a federal filing posted online on Monday.

Too funny.

The article is referring to the Navy's current IT infrastructure as its "quantum computing" infrastructure.

Swan, you were gullible.
05-11-2022 14:33
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
IBdaMann wrote:

Too funny.

The article is referring to the Navy's current IT infrastructure as its "quantum computing" infrastructure.

Swan, you were gullible.

Actually the Navy is working diligently on creating unhackable quantum nuclear codes

https://nautilus.org/napsnet/nuclear-command-and-control-in-the-quantum-era/

ULTRA MAGA

05-11-2022 15:28
(14411)
Swan wrote:Actually the Navy is working diligently on creating unhackable quantum nuclear codes

Sure, just take out the word "quantum". The Navy is merely providing input (their specific requirements) to NSA who is the executive agent for all of DoD in this matter. The solution is elliptic curve encryption. The Navy is not authorized to role play their own executive agency on this matter.

Elliptic Curves is a branch of mathematics, and it actually exists. The NSA still has not found a way to violate General Relativity.
05-11-2022 18:21
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Actually the Navy is working diligently on creating unhackable quantum nuclear codes

Sure, just take out the word "quantum". The Navy is merely providing input (their specific requirements) to NSA who is the executive agent for all of DoD in this matter. The solution is elliptic curve encryption. The Navy is not authorized to role play their own executive agency on this matter.

Elliptic Curves is a branch of mathematics, and it actually exists. The NSA still has not found a way to violate General Relativity.

Nope the military is working on quantum codes because the enemy will easily be able to hack conventional communications and vice versa. Your denial of quantum computing will at some point frustrate you greatly as it can not frustrate me because I know that this is your silly goal. So deny away child

ULTRA MAGA

05-11-2022 18:44
(14411)
Swan wrote:Nope the military is working on quantum codes

Nope, they are not.

There is no "(US) military" that is somehow outside the DoD. The NSA is DoD's executive agent for SIGINT protection. The NSA has already determined that elliptic curve encryption is the direction for DoD.

I invite you to try to hack NSA's elliptic curve encryption with any non-existent system of your choosing.
05-11-2022 20:14
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
IBdaMann wrote:

Nope, they are not.

There is no "(US) military" that is somehow outside the DoD. The NSA is DoD's executive agent for SIGINT protection. The NSA has already determined that elliptic curve encryption is the direction for DoD.

I invite you to try to hack NSA's elliptic curve encryption with any non-existent system of your choosing.

LOL, this is from the DOD itself. Man you are one dense idiot

https://www.defense.gov/News/News-Stories/Article/Article/2509192/quantum-science-to-deliver-cutting-edge-technology-to-warfighters-official-says/

Quantum science is important for the Defense Department because of the revolutionary technologies that it will bring to warfighters, the principal director for quantum science in the office of the undersecretary of defense for research and engineering said in an interview recently.

01:11PlayVideo Player

Among the technologies in development are advances in quantum computing and networks that are many times more effective at encrypting or decrypting today's communications, Paul Lopata said.

DOD scientists and civilian partners are working with the National Institute of Standards and Technology to develop new cryptographic standards that ensure information stays private, he added.

Quantum sensors are another exciting future possibility that could be used for such things as missile and aircraft tracking, as well as more advanced gyros and accelerometers, he said.

A graphic depicts an atom.
"We're just starting to understand the possibilities," he said.

An application where quantum science is used today is in powering the atomic clocks used by GPS satellites, which must be precisely synchronized. Lopata said that's important because military systems such as aircraft and missiles need to have a great deal of precision, navigation and timing.

01:16PlayVideo Player

Lopata likened quantum science to the military's first use of electricity in the 1800s, which was used to power telegraphs — the first information technology of its kind that greatly improved long distance command, control and communications.

A scientist works with equipment attached to wires.
Of course, the U.S. isn't the only nation pursuing quantum science for military use, he said. So-called great power competitors Russia and China are, as well.

Fortunately, so are our allies and partners, he said, meaning that these nations can and are collaborating on some of these quantum science projects.

A large room filled with equipment is bathed in colorful lights.
In the U.S., the department is leveraging academia and the private sector to advance quantum science, Lopata said. DOD's efforts are concentrated in each of the service's research laboratories and engineering departments, as well as organizations that include the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency.

A graphic depicts a ball of light and a series of zeros and ones.
There's a wide range of basic scientists, applied scientists and engineers looking to understand how the department can take advantage of quantum science and apply it to current and new systems, he said.

"DOD is a top tier place to be a quantum scientist because of the broad possibilities for research, the opportunity to pioneer new technologies, and the ability to serve our country," he said.

ilitary Applications of Quantum Technology

The Defense Science Board (DS
, an independent Department of Defense (DOD) board of scientific advisors, has concluded that three applications of quantum technology hold the most promise for DOD: quantum sensing, quantum computers, and quantum communications. The DSB concluded that quantum radar, hypothesized to be capable of identifying the performance characteristics (e.g., radar cross-section, speed) of objects—including low observable, or stealth, aircraft—"will not provide upgraded capability to DOD."

Quantum Sensing

Quantum sensing uses the principles of quantum physics within a sensor. According to the DSB, this is the most mature military application of quantum technologies and is currently "poised for mission use." Quantum sensing could provide a number of enhanced military capabilities. For example, it could provide alternative positioning, navigation, and timing options that could in theory allow militaries to continue to operate at full performance in GPS-degraded or GPS-denied environments.

In addition, quantum sensors could potentially be used in an intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR) role. Successful development and deployment of such sensors could lead to significant improvements in submarine detection and, in turn, compromise the survivability of sea-based nuclear deterrents. Quantum sensors could also enable military personnel to detect underground structures or nuclear materials due to their expected "extreme sensitivity to environmental disturbances." The sensitivity of quantum sensors could similarly potentially enable militaries to detect electromagnetic emissions, thus enhancing electronic warfare capabilities and potentially assisting in locating concealed adversary forces

Dude you were already left behind, so far behind that if not for the internet you could not know that I exist. But at least you have fun eating your twinkies and pretending

ULTRA MAGA

05-11-2022 21:39
(21598)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Too funny.

Swan, you were gullible.

Actually the Navy is working diligently on creating unhackable quantum nuclear codes

There is no such thing as a 'quantum nuclear code'.
Apparently you don't know what a 'hacker' is either.

The Parrot Killer

05-11-2022 21:44
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Too funny.

Swan, you were gullible.

LOL so for how long have you been a really not very slick lawyer?

Did they tell you that you are saving the World? While jerking yourself off in public.

Silly

ULTRA MAGA

05-11-2022 21:50
(21598)
IBdaMann wrote:

This form of cryptography does allow the use of smaller key entropy. It's use in a practical nature DOES carry some security risks, typically centered around poor implementations of it, the ability to insert a backdoor into a curve, the usual risks of maintaining internal system security, the usual risks and inefficiencies of storage encryption, and the usual risks centered around key exchange algorithms. In my opinion, however, it IS a far better encryption system than what is commonly in use now.

As with current systems, one of it's best uses is to transmit the multi-time pad, then switching to symmetric encryption.

The Parrot Killer

05-11-2022 21:55
(21598)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Nope the military is working on quantum codes

There is no such thing as a 'quantum code'.
Swan wrote:
because the enemy will easily be able to hack conventional communications and vice versa.

Not likely. Military communications are carefully controlled. The media of communication used is theirs, the coding systems used are theirs, the encryption is theirs, and even the time communication takes place and what is communicated is theirs.
Swan wrote:
Your denial of quantum computing

No such thing.
Swan wrote:
will at some point frustrate you greatly as it can not frustrate me
because I know that this is your silly goal. So deny away child

Heh. It's obvious you are VERY frustrated. You have spent an inordinate amount of time in your posts trying to justify your buzzwords.

The Parrot Killer

05-11-2022 22:08
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Nope the military is working on quantum codes

There is no such thing as a 'quantum code'.
Swan wrote:
because the enemy will easily be able to hack conventional communications and vice versa.

Not likely. Military communications are carefully controlled. The media of communication used is theirs, the coding systems used are theirs, the encryption is theirs, and even the time communication takes place and what is communicated is theirs.
Swan wrote:
Your denial of quantum computing

No such thing.
Swan wrote:
will at some point frustrate you greatly as it can not frustrate me
because I know that this is your silly goal. So deny away child

Heh. It's obvious you are VERY frustrated. You have spent an inordinate amount of time in your posts trying to justify your buzzwords.

Were you a failure in law school too? because you are a complete failure here. Don't take it too hard, everybody fails. You can still be an uber secret agent for Kaos.

ULTRA MAGA

05-11-2022 23:50
(21598)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Nope, they are not.

https://www.defense.gov/News/News-Stories/Article/Article/2509192/quantum-science-to-deliver-cutting-edge-technology-to-warfighters-official-says/
...deleted spam...

There is no such thing as 'quantum science' other than quantum mechanics, which you discard and deny.
There is no such thing as a 'quantum sensor'.
There is no such thing as a 'quantum' navigation system. GPS is not the only navigation system in use.
Swan wrote:
Dude you were already left behind, so far behind that if not for the internet you could not know that I exist.

Why would he care?
Swan wrote:
But at least you have fun eating your twinkies and pretending

Mmmmm. Twinkies. Haven't had those for awhile. Maybe I'll go buy some.

I'll let you pretend.

The Parrot Killer

05-11-2022 23:51
(21598)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Too funny.

Swan, you were gullible.

LOL so for how long have you been a really not very slick lawyer?

Did they tell you that you are saving the World? While jerking yourself off in public.

Silly

You're just trolling and spamming again, like usual.

The Parrot Killer

05-11-2022 23:52
(14411)
Into the Night wrote:This form of cryptography does allow the use of smaller key entropy.

Yes, today. Elliptic curve requires much more processing power (i.e. it is far slower) than busy senior leaders find convenient. Nonetheless, with the smaller keys they still get better security than with anything else and the processing time remains acceptable.

The plan is to continually increase the size of the keys as compute power increases technologically over time. The kicker is that the government is moving to the cloud whereby compute-on-demand is available and DoD will be able to conveniently implement large keys to everyone's satisfaction.

Additionally, the Zero Trust paradigm will eliminate most of the remaining risk involving human error and poor implementations. Yes, there will always be some risk but we are getting close to remaining risk being negligible.

... and no, I'm not saying that we are there yet, but I can see it from Alaska.

Anyway, that is what NSA is working on, not any quantum computing crap, and DoD is not pretending to research ways around General Relativity, despite selected news releases.

Into the Night wrote:As with current systems, one of it's best uses is to transmit the multi-time pad, then switching to symmetric encryption.

The best implementation is asynchronous encryption involving a token, fed into bulk symmetric encryption on a tunneling VPN.

You want to have asynchronous encryption such that if any outside party manages to get all the parts needed to decrypt the message, they can only decrypt that one person's messages, and that can easily be corrected by immediately reissuing new certs (read: no logistics issues) and a new token if necessary.

You want the bulk symmetric encryption because that will enable everything to be further protected by another layer of encryption with a really strong key

You want the tunneling VPN because nobody will be trying to hack something they don't even know is there.
06-11-2022 00:49
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Nope, they are not.

...deleted spam...

There is no such thing as 'quantum science' other than quantum mechanics, which you discard and deny.
There is no such thing as a 'quantum' navigation system. GPS is not the only navigation system in use.
Swan wrote:
Dude you were already left behind, so far behind that if not for the internet you could not know that I exist.

Why would he care?
Swan wrote:

I'll let you pretend.

You are a Twinkie, little girl

ULTRA MAGA

06-11-2022 01:02
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:This form of cryptography does allow the use of smaller key entropy.

Yes, today. Elliptic curve requires much more processing power (i.e. it is far slower) than busy senior leaders find convenient. Nonetheless, with the smaller keys they still get better security than with anything else and the processing time remains acceptable.

The plan is to continually increase the size of the keys as compute power increases technologically over time. The kicker is that the government is moving to the cloud whereby compute-on-demand is available and DoD will be able to conveniently implement large keys to everyone's satisfaction.

Additionally, the Zero Trust paradigm will eliminate most of the remaining risk involving human error and poor implementations. Yes, there will always be some risk but we are getting close to remaining risk being negligible.

Anyway, that is what NSA is working on, not any quantum computing crap, and DoD is not pretending to research ways around General Relativity, despite selected news releases.

Into the Night wrote:As with current systems, one of it's best uses is to transmit the multi-time pad, then switching to symmetric encryption.

The best implementation is asynchronous encryption involving a token, fed into bulk symmetric encryption on a tunneling VPN.

You want to have asynchronous encryption such that if any outside party manages to get all the parts needed to decrypt the message, they can only decrypt that one person's messages, and that can easily be corrected by immediately reissuing new certs (read: no logistics issues) and a new token if necessary.

You want the bulk symmetric encryption because that will enable everything to be further protected by another layer of encryption with a really strong key

You want the tunneling VPN because nobody will be trying to hack something they don't even know is there.

The DOD is always designing things that are not prime time yet, you know like atomic bombs and stealth bombers and fighters and naturally quantum computing and cryptography. However since you are not educated enough to be really involved you just deny the reality that progress cannot be stopped, because anything that we choose not to do the chinks will and are doing.

BEIJING, Aug 25 (Reuters) - Chinese search engine giant Baidu Inc revealed its first quantum computer on Thursday and is ready to make it available to external users, joining the global race to apply the technology to practical uses.

The Baidu-developed quantum computer, dubbed "Qianshi", has a 10-quantum-bit (qubit) processor, Baidu said in a statement. The Beijing-based company has also developed a 36-qubit quantum chip, it said.

Governments and companies around the world for years have touted the potential of quantum computing, a form of high-speed calculation at extraordinarily cold temperatures that will bring computers to unprecedented processing speeds.

However, current real-world applications in the field are still very basic and limited to a small group of early clients.

The United States, China and the European Union have initiated massively funded projects in quantum computing, hoping to pull ahead in the field, which is often considered as one of the cornerstones on which the new global supremacy will be determined.

ULTRA MAGA

06-11-2022 01:21
(21598)
IBdaMann wrote:

The plan is to continually increase the size of the keys as compute power increases technologically over time.

That is done now.
IBdaMann wrote:
The kicker is that the government is moving to the cloud whereby compute-on-demand is available and DoD will be able to conveniently implement large keys to everyone's satisfaction.

The cloud is not encryption or security.
Government websites ARE part of the cloud.
IBdaMann wrote:

No. The risks I am discussing circumvent any encryption system or are caused by it's use.
IBdaMann wrote:

You're preaching to the choir, dude. But reiterating it the technology challenged and the gullible is fine.
IBdaMann wrote:
[quote]Into the Night wrote:As with current systems, one of it's best uses is to transmit the multi-time pad, then switching to symmetric encryption.

A VPN is not a encryption. You are describing how encryption is already typically used though for VPNs.
IBdaMann wrote:

Not how it works. Asynchronous encryption is slow. You use it to transmit the multi-time pad. Symmetric encryption is fast. You use the pad to switch to symmetric encryption. Certificates are NOT sent through any encryption system. They are used to help create and identify asynchronous keys. If the cert is registered with a cert authority, you can use the cert ident to verify you are connecting to the registered site. They can also be used as a signet by the initiating party .

IBdaMann wrote:

No. You want it because it's fast.

IBdaMann wrote:

The VPN is visible. It doesn't hide the communication taking place. Packets still travel between the endpoints of the VPN.

The Parrot Killer

06-11-2022 01:22
(21598)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Nope, they are not.

...deleted spam...

Swan wrote:

Why would he care?
Swan wrote:

I'll let you pretend.

You seem to be confusing people with food now. Something about your being controlled by your tomato garden?

The Parrot Killer

06-11-2022 01:28
(21598)
Swan wrote:
The DOD is always designing things that are not prime time yet, you know like atomic bombs and stealth bombers and fighters

Atomic bombs are outdated. They didn't design any stealth bomber or fighter. Aircraft companies like Boeing do that.
Swan wrote:
and naturally quantum computing

There is no such thing as 'quantum computing'.
Swan wrote:
and cryptography.

Some of the cryptography techniques by the DOD show good promise. Most cryptography today was not designed by the DOD.
Swan wrote:
However since you are not educated enough to be really involved you just deny the reality that progress cannot be stopped, because anything that we choose not to do the chinks will and are doing.

Buzzword fallacies. Buzzwords are not 'progress'.
Swan wrote:
BEIJING, Aug 25 (Reuters) - Chinese search engine giant Baidu Inc revealed its first quantum computer on Thursday and is ready to make it available to external users, joining the global race to apply the technology to practical uses.

There is no such thing as a 'quantum computer'.
Swan wrote:
The United States, China and the European Union have initiated massively funded projects in quantum computing, hoping to pull ahead in the field, which is often considered as one of the cornerstones on which the new global supremacy will be determined.

There is no such thing as a 'quantum computer'. A computer of any kind does not grant supremacy.

The Parrot Killer

06-11-2022 01:57
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Nope, they are not.

...deleted spam...

Swan wrote:

Why would he care?
Swan wrote:

I'll let you pretend.

You seem to be confusing people with food now. Something about your being controlled by your tomato garden?

Here are some of my tomatoes, since you are so interested

https://imgur.com/a/4wRJteM

ULTRA MAGA

Page 1 of 3123>

Join the debate More evidence that climate change is FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
And another fake climate board419-12-2023 12:45
What happens when you expose a fake/sham climate message board???1616-06-2023 21:30
Proof that ai is totally fake, because if it was real, you would not need a mouse, because407-06-2023 14:13
The latest deep fake news from the Ukraine.002-06-2023 15:24
There is no scientific theory or evidence that suggest CO2 traps heat better than O2 or N253330-01-2023 07:22
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact