Remember me
▼ Content

David and the ABC

David and the ABC20-12-2020 01:01
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Questions are being asked as to why David Attenborough and the ABC have shown so many false docos of walrus and polar bear fatalities that children are getting eco anxiety.It has been shown that walrus haul out on land because its what they do and polar bears were scaring them of the cliffs.The footage of the starving bear was because it was old as fukk and dying.Its all been exposed and its a sad end for David who we all loved and trusted at one point.Who ever scripted it should be charged with something for having the words climate change put after every sequence.Bears are good swimmers to show a mother and 2 cubs swim across the bay then haul out claiming they are going to die is wrong.They show this stuff in schools

duncan61
20-12-2020 01:14
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21599)
duncan61 wrote:
Questions are being asked as to why David Attenborough and the ABC have shown so many false docos of walrus and polar bear fatalities that children are getting eco anxiety.It has been shown that walrus haul out on land because its what they do and polar bears were scaring them of the cliffs.The footage of the starving bear was because it was old as fukk and dying.Its all been exposed and its a sad end for David who we all loved and trusted at one point.Who ever scripted it should be charged with something for having the words climate change put after every sequence.Bears are good swimmers to show a mother and 2 cubs swim across the bay then haul out claiming they are going to die is wrong.They show this stuff in schools

They show this stuff in kindergarten.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
20-12-2020 01:36
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
From what I've heard from mothers at work, those aren't the worst thing being shown to kids...
20-12-2020 22:34
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21599)
HarveyH55 wrote:
From what I've heard from mothers at work, those aren't the worst thing being shown to kids...

No, unfortunately.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
21-12-2020 03:03
(5197)
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

No, unfortunately.

Teaching grade school kids, about all their gender, and sexual choices, before they really have much any idea about sex, is pretty bad.
21-12-2020 04:01
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14414)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

No, unfortunately.

Teaching grade school kids, about all their gender, and sexual choices, before they really have much any idea about sex, is pretty bad.

At least one highschool in my county, probably others as well, shows 15 minutes of CNN in class twice per week to "keep the students informed of current events" and to learn elements of journalism.

When I learned of this I remained paralyzed in stunned silence for what seemed like an eternity.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
21-12-2020 10:32
(5197)
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

No, unfortunately.

At least one highschool in my county, probably others as well, shows 15 minutes of CNN in class twice per week to "keep the students informed of current events" and to learn elements of journalism.

When I learned of this I remained paralyzed in stunned silence for what seemed like an eternity.

Now, that is worse, specially if it's the live version, like we get in our break room at work. Past 4 years, it's been about hating Trump, and hating America.
21-12-2020 17:38
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:

hahahahahahahahahahahaha that's funny...

Join the debate David and the ABC:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Evidence of Sinclair Syndicate's Purchase of ABC2012-02-2018 18:17
Climate change is simple: David Roberts2928-11-2017 22:46
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact