Remember me
▼ Content

Climate change is an obvious myth – how much more evidence do you need?

Climate change is an obvious myth – how much more evidence do you need?31-10-2022 20:02
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
https://www.theguardian.com/science/brain-flapping/2014/nov/25/climate-change-is-an-obvious-myth-how-much-more-evidence-do-you-need

Yawn

Climate change is a myth. We all know this, deep down. Some of you reading this may have been taken in by the fear-mongering governments or corrupt scientists so have been brainwashed into thinking climate change is a real thing that "threatens all of humanity" or some other nonsense, but it's just that: nonsense. When you look closely at it, the so-called evidence for climate change, or "global warming" or "warmageddon" or "planetary death spiral" or whatever they're calling it these days, it doesn't stand up to scrutiny.

Take changes in sea level. They keep banging on about how the warming of the atmosphere causes rising sea levels, but if that was happening we'd have seen it by now! It's been countless decades since they first started predicting this, but here we still are! But they persist in trying to convince us it's a real threat, citing places that were supposedly "lost to the waves" and we're supposed to believe that places like Atlantis, Miami or Skegness actually existed? You believe that rubbish and you probably believe we landed on Ganymede! And you're an idiot, so there's no hope for you.

And where does this rise in sea level supposedly come from – melting glacial ice? Like there was at any point massive blocks of ice just floating around in the ocean? You ever leave an ice cube in your drink last longer than five minutes? It melts, and yet we're meant to believe these "ice caps" lasted millions of years. They're not even trying to be convincing any more.

Thwaites Glacier in Western Antarctica. A major ice sheet in western Antarctica
A "sheet", of "ice"? What's next; "garlic bread"? Photograph: HANDOUT/AFP/Getty Images
And don't get me started on this supposed food crisis. Charging £150 for a single loaf of bread? Are we supposed to believe this is due to widespread agricultural collapse brought about by climate change? Or, as is far more likely, is it a price-fixing conspiracy by the global bakery mega-corporation? When 78% of all food in this country is sold by Greggs, OF COURSE you're going to see this sort of thing happening. It's been nearly a century since he took office and I, like many, think Chancellor Farage was a great man, but he dropped the ball on that one.

Advertisement
It's the same with these hypothetical mass extinctions, as if that's anything to do with climate change. It's just opportunistic cherry picking by these cynical and manipulative scientists. Harsh fact is, a lot of species go extinct, but that's just nature. Dinosaurs went extinct millions of years before we humans ever appeared, are we supposed to take the blame for that too? Doesn't mean I'm happy that we lost the elephants, tigers, pandas, salamanders, cows and poodles, but I don't feel guilty about it either.

People tell me cows were once bred domestically. Can you imagine? This was supposedly stopped because they caused significant environmental damage due to methane and deforestation, but we all know it was orchestrated by the synthetic meat companies. They obviously got rid of all cattle to ensure their current global dominance. Just think; if they hadn't killed all the cows, we'd still be slaughtering them today!

Prim'Holstein cows standing by milk churns in the field of a dairy farm in Sainte-Colombe-en-Bruilhois, southwestern France.
Cows: on a par with dragons and unicorns. Photograph: JEAN-PIERRE MULLER/AFP/Getty Images
Then there's this "extreme weather" nonsense. I've not noticed any changes in the weather outside of the norm. Clueless clime change believers keep telling me it's a global change so that doesn't mean anything, but I LIVE ON THE GLOBE, so I'd notice any changes wouldn't I? Duh! But there haven't been any changes, obviously. There are no more storms now than there was when I was a kid. I barely get struck by lightning more than once a month, maybe every three weeks at most, and it's never done me any harm and I'll kill anyone who says otherwise!

But it's with these weather worries that these manipulative scientists really give the game away. Urging us to use more wind power but complaining about all the hurricanes we keep having? They got us all to convert to solar power decades ago but keep whining about prolonged sunny spells? MAKE YOUR MINDS UP!

Some of them even go so far as to say it's climate change that's causing forced migration of millions of people. But that's clearly because everyone has solar cars and jetpacks and matter transporters now, so why would they stay in one place, with or without devastating environmental damage spurring them on.

It's all a bit convenient, isn't it, all this palaver over climate change? Weird how 99.9999% of all scientists purportedly agree that it's definitely happening and our most powerful quantum computers are certain to over a million decimal places that it's our fault? Weird how they're saying this now, at exactly the same time when they need all the volunteers they can get for the moon and Mars colonies. What's more likely; that human industrial activity actually does lead to climate change, or that it's all a massive meticulous centuries-long ruse to convince people that leaving Earth is a good idea? Obviously, it's the latter. These scientists have no shame or respect.

I can't say I'm not tempted to go myself, though. I'd rather live on another planet, than on one where every aspect of your life is subject to rigorous scientific control. Nobody should have to put up with that crap.

Dean Burnett doesn't actually agree with any of the claims in this piece, but don't let that stop you commenting or shouting at him on Twitter @garwboy

You've read 8 articles in the last year
Article count
on
There can be no more hiding, and no more denying. Global heating is supercharging extreme weather at an astonishing speed. Guardian analysis recently revealed how human-caused climate breakdown is accelerating the toll of extreme weather across the planet. People across the world are losing their lives and livelihoods due to more deadly and more frequent heatwaves, floods, wildfires and droughts triggered by the climate crisis.

At the Guardian, we will not stop giving this life-altering issue the urgency and attention it demands. We have a huge global team of climate writers around the world and have recently appointed an extreme weather correspondent.

Our editorial independence means we are free to write and publish journalism which prioritises the crisis. We can highlight the climate policy successes and failings of those who lead us in these challenging times. We have no shareholders and no billionaire owner, just the determination and passion to deliver high-impact global reporting, free from commercial or political influence.

And we provide all this for free, for everyone to read. We do this because we believe in information equality. Greater numbers of people can keep track of the global events shaping our world, understand their impact on people and communities, and become inspired to take meaningful action. Millions can benefit from open access to quality, truthful news, regardless of their ability to pay for it.

Every contribution, however big or small, powers our journalism and sustains our future. Support the Guardian from as little as $1 – it only takes a minute. If you can, please consider supporting us with a regular amount each month. Thank you.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
31-10-2022 23:35
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Swan wrote:
https://www.theguardian.com/science/brain-flapping/2014/nov/25/climate-change-is-an-obvious-myth-how-much-more-evidence-do-you-need

Yawn

Climate change is a myth. We all know this, deep down. Some of you reading this may have been taken in by the fear-mongering governments or corrupt scientists so have been brainwashed into thinking climate change is a real thing that "threatens all of humanity" or some other nonsense, but it's just that: nonsense. When you look closely at it, the so-called evidence for climate change, or "global warming" or "warmageddon" or "planetary death spiral" or whatever they're calling it these days, it doesn't stand up to scrutiny.

Take changes in sea level. They keep banging on about how the warming of the atmosphere causes rising sea levels, but if that was happening we'd have seen it by now! It's been countless decades since they first started predicting this, but here we still are! But they persist in trying to convince us it's a real threat, citing places that were supposedly "lost to the waves" and we're supposed to believe that places like Atlantis, Miami or Skegness actually existed? You believe that rubbish and you probably believe we landed on Ganymede! And you're an idiot, so there's no hope for you.

And where does this rise in sea level supposedly come from – melting glacial ice? Like there was at any point massive blocks of ice just floating around in the ocean? You ever leave an ice cube in your drink last longer than five minutes? It melts, and yet we're meant to believe these "ice caps" lasted millions of years. They're not even trying to be convincing any more.

Thwaites Glacier in Western Antarctica. A major ice sheet in western Antarctica
A "sheet", of "ice"? What's next; "garlic bread"? Photograph: HANDOUT/AFP/Getty Images
And don't get me started on this supposed food crisis. Charging £150 for a single loaf of bread? Are we supposed to believe this is due to widespread agricultural collapse brought about by climate change? Or, as is far more likely, is it a price-fixing conspiracy by the global bakery mega-corporation? When 78% of all food in this country is sold by Greggs, OF COURSE you're going to see this sort of thing happening. It's been nearly a century since he took office and I, like many, think Chancellor Farage was a great man, but he dropped the ball on that one.

Advertisement
It's the same with these hypothetical mass extinctions, as if that's anything to do with climate change. It's just opportunistic cherry picking by these cynical and manipulative scientists. Harsh fact is, a lot of species go extinct, but that's just nature. Dinosaurs went extinct millions of years before we humans ever appeared, are we supposed to take the blame for that too? Doesn't mean I'm happy that we lost the elephants, tigers, pandas, salamanders, cows and poodles, but I don't feel guilty about it either.

People tell me cows were once bred domestically. Can you imagine? This was supposedly stopped because they caused significant environmental damage due to methane and deforestation, but we all know it was orchestrated by the synthetic meat companies. They obviously got rid of all cattle to ensure their current global dominance. Just think; if they hadn't killed all the cows, we'd still be slaughtering them today!

Prim'Holstein cows standing by milk churns in the field of a dairy farm in Sainte-Colombe-en-Bruilhois, southwestern France.
Cows: on a par with dragons and unicorns. Photograph: JEAN-PIERRE MULLER/AFP/Getty Images
Then there's this "extreme weather" nonsense. I've not noticed any changes in the weather outside of the norm. Clueless clime change believers keep telling me it's a global change so that doesn't mean anything, but I LIVE ON THE GLOBE, so I'd notice any changes wouldn't I? Duh! But there haven't been any changes, obviously. There are no more storms now than there was when I was a kid. I barely get struck by lightning more than once a month, maybe every three weeks at most, and it's never done me any harm and I'll kill anyone who says otherwise!

But it's with these weather worries that these manipulative scientists really give the game away. Urging us to use more wind power but complaining about all the hurricanes we keep having? They got us all to convert to solar power decades ago but keep whining about prolonged sunny spells? MAKE YOUR MINDS UP!

Some of them even go so far as to say it's climate change that's causing forced migration of millions of people. But that's clearly because everyone has solar cars and jetpacks and matter transporters now, so why would they stay in one place, with or without devastating environmental damage spurring them on.

It's all a bit convenient, isn't it, all this palaver over climate change? Weird how 99.9999% of all scientists purportedly agree that it's definitely happening and our most powerful quantum computers are certain to over a million decimal places that it's our fault? Weird how they're saying this now, at exactly the same time when they need all the volunteers they can get for the moon and Mars colonies. What's more likely; that human industrial activity actually does lead to climate change, or that it's all a massive meticulous centuries-long ruse to convince people that leaving Earth is a good idea? Obviously, it's the latter. These scientists have no shame or respect.

I can't say I'm not tempted to go myself, though. I'd rather live on another planet, than on one where every aspect of your life is subject to rigorous scientific control. Nobody should have to put up with that crap.

Dean Burnett doesn't actually agree with any of the claims in this piece, but don't let that stop you commenting or shouting at him on Twitter @garwboy

You've read 8 articles in the last year
Article count
on
There can be no more hiding, and no more denying. Global heating is supercharging extreme weather at an astonishing speed. Guardian analysis recently revealed how human-caused climate breakdown is accelerating the toll of extreme weather across the planet. People across the world are losing their lives and livelihoods due to more deadly and more frequent heatwaves, floods, wildfires and droughts triggered by the climate crisis.

At the Guardian, we will not stop giving this life-altering issue the urgency and attention it demands. We have a huge global team of climate writers around the world and have recently appointed an extreme weather correspondent.

Our editorial independence means we are free to write and publish journalism which prioritises the crisis. We can highlight the climate policy successes and failings of those who lead us in these challenging times. We have no shareholders and no billionaire owner, just the determination and passion to deliver high-impact global reporting, free from commercial or political influence.

And we provide all this for free, for everyone to read. We do this because we believe in information equality. Greater numbers of people can keep track of the global events shaping our world, understand their impact on people and communities, and become inspired to take meaningful action. Millions can benefit from open access to quality, truthful news, regardless of their ability to pay for it.

Every contribution, however big or small, powers our journalism and sustains our future. Support the Guardian from as little as $1 – it only takes a minute. If you can, please consider supporting us with a regular amount each month. Thank you.

LOL, the local ****s are renderd completely incapacitated

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Join the debate Climate change is an obvious myth – how much more evidence do you need?:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
More evidence that climate change is FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11728-03-2023 18:11
There is no scientific theory or evidence that suggest CO2 traps heat better than O2 or N253330-01-2023 07:22
Florida Climate Change, video evidence.1229-03-2021 02:07
Empirical Evidence for Man-made Global Warming16103-06-2020 20:20
Does the absence of empirical evidence for CAGW give you pause for thought?4813-05-2020 22:35
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact