Remember me
▼ Content

EU expansion and other things

EU expansion and other things24-03-2021 08:07
Amanbir S Grewal
☆☆☆☆☆
(6)
Hey,

Firstly, I just have some queries regarding the EU and it'd be cool if you could help me out.

1. Turkey's membership to the European Union will give the EU better access to the Middle-East, and thus to the current crisis.

2. Not that it'll not help Turkey approach its former allies in the region, Lebanon and the UAE.

3. We can get Carbon emission reductions via this path (thru transfer of technology and finance) and include all countries of the region who are not able to participate in the Climate Change debate.

Secondly, Mexico is the other large carbon emitter in South America that is not regulated by EU/North America policy. Is there any way to involve it in a 'CASH FOR REDUCTION' deal with the USA for achieving national emission targets?

And a third and last point, small and developed nations can serve as scientific and administrative bases for the G-8 or G-10 group of nations. Countries like Jordan can be turned into 'HUBS' for Globalisation and its support systems.

And I sum up, tough nations like Turkey and Mexico who are big bargainers on the world stage need equal attention. Smaller nations have an attached value in the bigger scheme of things. Better results mean complete results.
24-03-2021 08:50
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15508)
What current crisis? Define 'climate change'.

Buzzword fallacy.
24-03-2021 17:17
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3369)
Amanbir S Grewal wrote:
Hey,

Firstly, I just have some queries regarding the EU and it'd be cool if you could help me out.

1. Turkey's membership to the European Union will give the EU better access to the Middle-East, and thus to the current crisis.

2. Not that it'll not help Turkey approach its former allies in the region, Lebanon and the UAE.

3. We can get Carbon emission reductions via this path (thru transfer of technology and finance) and include all countries of the region who are not able to participate in the Climate Change debate.

Secondly, Mexico is the other large carbon emitter in South America that is not regulated by EU/North America policy. Is there any way to involve it in a 'CASH FOR REDUCTION' deal with the USA for achieving national emission targets?

And a third and last point, small and developed nations can serve as scientific and administrative bases for the G-8 or G-10 group of nations. Countries like Jordan can be turned into 'HUBS' for Globalisation and its support systems.

And I sum up, tough nations like Turkey and Mexico who are big bargainers on the world stage need equal attention. Smaller nations have an attached value in the bigger scheme of things. Better results mean complete results.

WTF? You mean Joe Biden is paying countries, to not buy our oil, gas, and coal? Damn, we already pay Mexico to deal with the migrant caravans, on their side of the border, and we are getting screwed on that deal. They let at least 100,000 of the get past. Who knows how many had the cash, to bribe their way in. I knew the EU only wanted us in the Paris Deal, to pick up the tab, for a bunch of freeloaders, and bums. We need to impeach Biden, before he totally destroys the country, the world... Probably give him an F'ing Nobel Prize, for incompetence, like Obama, and Gore.

Join the debate EU expansion and other things:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Creating culture where we repair things rather than throw away811-02-2021 01:22
East EU temperatures skyrocketed since last year203-02-2020 19:14
EU Parliament Climate Emergency vote2802-12-2019 19:15
There is no evidence water vapor makes things hotter018-09-2019 21:34
Crown Capital Management Environmental Reviews 16 Things That Colleges are Doing to Help the Environment509-08-2019 23:48
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact