Remember me
▼ Content

East EU temperatures skyrocketed since last year

East EU temperatures skyrocketed since last year03-02-2020 18:42
theguythatguy
☆☆☆☆☆
(1)
I'm from smaller city and we get our winter from Siberia and it gets fk cold around 2014 for a new years eve it was around -20C and every year there is snow just after christmas and before christmas there is presnow and rain, but this year not only there is no snow but temperatures are higher for 10C, yesterday it was around 18C in February. For 20 years I've been alive it has always been between 0C and 5C in February, there was no presnow not one day, temperatures barely got to 0C barely and that was when town was in fog for a full week, I never felt that bad it felt terrible no sun no sky nothing just grey everyday from morning to night, it's insane how much climate changed, I expected this winter to be coldest of them all and there was no winter!! What the actual **** and then I read news and hear some old **** tell that Greta needs to learn economy first, I'm sorry but this is just full blown asylum crazy.
Maybe it wont be like this next year, I sincerely hope.
Edited on 03-02-2020 18:46
03-02-2020 19:08
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
It's tough to figure out with all the C temperatures, but don't see what you are complaining about. Warm climate is good, ice and snow, bad. Here, we barely drop below 40 F, still feels cold, just no ice and snow. Christmas, it was 81 F, about 10 degrees above our average. I don't think it's global warming, just natural weather cycles. It's been mild for the past 5 or 6 years, don't expect it to last. I could get use to it though.
03-02-2020 19:14
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
theguythatguy wrote:
I'm from smaller city and we get our winter from Siberia and it gets fk cold around 2014 for a new years eve it was around -20C and every year there is snow just after christmas and before christmas there is presnow and rain, but this year not only there is no snow but temperatures are higher for 10C, yesterday it was around 18C in February. For 20 years I've been alive it has always been between 0C and 5C in February, there was no presnow not one day, temperatures barely got to 0C barely and that was when town was in fog for a full week, I never felt that bad it felt terrible no sun no sky nothing just grey everyday from morning to night, it's insane how much climate changed, I expected this winter to be coldest of them all and there was no winter!! What the actual ****

It sounds like the weather in your location is different this year than it was last year. The weather is different from last year in my location too. Last year at this time, temperatures dropped down to below -30C, even approaching -35C (BEFORE "wind chill"). This year, however, temperatures have been more around 5C (8C yesterday)... The weather just does what it does. Nothing to worry about. Last year was super cold. This year is significantly warmer. Next year might be somewhere inbetween... meh.

theguythatguy wrote:
and then I read news and hear some old **** tell that Greta needs to learn economy first, I'm sorry but this is just full blown asylum crazy.
Maybe it wont be like this next year, I sincerely hope.

She does need to learn about economics. She also needs to learn about science, mathematics, and logic, among numerous other things.
Edited on 03-02-2020 19:19

Join the debate East EU temperatures skyrocketed since last year:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Happy New Year1203-01-2024 02:16
86 year old Jane Fonda will only date men in their 20's. Whew I'm safe204-12-2023 03:58
COULD MOON DUST HELP REDUCE GLOBAL TEMPERATURES?3216-10-2023 19:36
The retards at FOX news claim 74 year old rapist teacher faces 600 years behind bars004-08-2023 23:48
17 year old cyclist murdered, do not expect the law to investigate, as the cyclist is always at fault031-07-2023 22:23
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact