Happy New Year01-01-2024 00:44
keepit
★★★★★
(3060)
Happy New Year to all you fine people.
01-01-2024 02:50
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14420)
keepit wrote:Happy New Year to all you fine people.

... and what about me?

Anyway, happy new year everybody!

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
01-01-2024 04:33
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
It can go **** itself.
02-01-2024 02:32
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
James_ wrote:
It can go **** itself.

In other words your toy ferris wheel fell apart and the Nobel committee laughed.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
02-01-2024 15:53
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
It can go **** itself.

In other words your toy ferris wheel fell apart and the Nobel committee laughed.

Note, all of the students in my psych 101 introductory class to cereal killing is now dismissed. So make me proud little girls

he he he

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

02-01-2024 18:11
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Alan, you'll become known as the reason why Christians wouldn't let me have a family. They told me that there is a man who loves me. That's you, right? And this is because Jesus died on the cross for you and as the Bible says, I am a fool if I say no to you.
What Christians refuse to accept just as you have been doing for over 15 years is that I prefer a woman to a man. And I'll be able to say this is how you see yourself Alan and how you see me;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pUXH1Bye88&t=14s

You're gay and not mentally ill, that is my opinion protected by the 1st Amendment. And yet forum owners and moderators support your desire to dominate me in such a way. Today that is called rape. You did tell me that you are a Christian profit and that I would make you famous. And now the church will know what a prophet is just as people around the word will know why Jesus died on the cross, it was for people like you.
02-01-2024 21:26
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
James_ wrote:
Alan, you'll become known as the reason why Christians wouldn't let me have a family. They told me that there is a man who loves me. That's you, right? And this is because Jesus died on the cross for you and as the Bible says, I am a fool if I say no to you.
What Christians refuse to accept just as you have been doing for over 15 years is that I prefer a woman to a man. And I'll be able to say this is how you see yourself Alan and how you see me;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pUXH1Bye88&t=14s

You're gay and not mentally ill, that is my opinion protected by the 1st Amendment. And yet forum owners and moderators support your desire to dominate me in such a way. Today that is called rape. You did tell me that you are a Christian profit and that I would make you famous. And now the church will know what a prophet is just as people around the word will know why Jesus died on the cross, it was for people like you.

How am I forcing all Christians to not let you have a family?

LOL the reason that you have no family is that you are a fruitcake with a toy ferris wheel for a spouse

ULTRA MAGA

02-01-2024 23:10
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Alan, Buy a blow up doll. And since you are a successful business owner you could buy one that's even better than that.
https://bachelorette.com/collections/blow-up-male-dolls-and-inflatable-penises/products/cheap-date-male-blowup-doll
Attached image:

02-01-2024 23:21
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
Is that how you entertain yourself?

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 02-01-2024 23:29
02-01-2024 23:30
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Swan wrote:
[quote]James_ wrote:
Alan, Buy a blow up doll. And since you are a successful business owner you could buy one that's even better than that.

Is that how you entertain yourself?

When your friend Stefan Hartmann of Berlin, Germany was okay with you telling me you're going to call my daddy if I don't learn to be a good little boy for you, people might wonder why forum owners aren't responsible when they're supportive of you.
It's like your friend Bill F. said, it's beautiful how you're grooming me to be a victim of rape. After all, you said it yourself, the church will support your raping me. I saved that post as well.
Attached image:

Edited on 02-01-2024 23:32
02-01-2024 23:59
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
Retard test

ULTRA MAGA

03-01-2024 01:27
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
I'll just have to be satisfied with the fact if they want to make a movie about Bessler's Wheel being realized, you'll be a Washington Redskins fan. These "ladies"
were affectionately known as the Hogettes. And with you, they'll be able to show you sitting at your computer wearing a dress. And who knows, maybe even rubbing yourself in a sexually gratifying way. Then you'll be famous and everybody in Homer, Louisiana will know who you are. In fact KSLA might even want to interview you while you're sitting at your computer wearing a dress.
That is what you want so I guess everyone will get to see how "pretty" you are.
Attached image:

03-01-2024 02:16
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
I am giving you 50/50 odds to get this correct

ULTRA MAGA

Join the debate Happy New Year:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
86 year old Jane Fonda will only date men in their 20's. Whew I'm safe204-12-2023 03:58
A Happy Thanksgiving to all, what is on your menu for tomorrow323-11-2023 03:37
The retards at FOX news claim 74 year old rapist teacher faces 600 years behind bars004-08-2023 23:48
17 year old cyclist murdered, do not expect the law to investigate, as the cyclist is always at fault031-07-2023 22:23
LOL, the FBI is still looking for Jimmy Hoffa, as 100,000 Americans die of Fentanyl every year031-07-2023 19:16
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact