Remember me
▼ Content

economics experts

economics experts02-03-2021 20:30
keepit
★★★★★
(3052)
Paul Krugman, Nobel prize in economics, Larry Summers, former President of Harvard and Treasury Secretary, Janet Yellen, Former Fed president and current Treasury Secretary, Jerome Powell, Fed Chairman.
Why would anyone think they know economics and currency better than these tip top experts?
02-03-2021 20:36
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5192)
keepit wrote:
Paul Krugman, Nobel prize in economics, Larry Summers, former President of Harvard and Treasury Secretary, Janet Yellen, Former Fed president and current Treasury Secretary, Jerome Powell, Fed Chairman.
Why would anyone think they know economics and currency better than these tip top experts?

After Al Gore, Obama won Nobel prizes, kind of figure they were more like consolation prizes...
02-03-2021 20:36
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14366)
keepit wrote:

Because the hucksters you listed all have had their credentials handed to them simply for their political activism and aid to their parties.

I understand economics better than the people you listed. There.

Why would anyone worship hucksters simply because they were handed "credentials" by a political party?

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
02-03-2021 20:44
keepit
★★★★★
(3052)
itn,
As usual i'm going to say this politely. Why do you have so many misconceptions?
02-03-2021 21:29
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
keepit wrote:
itn,
As usual i'm going to say this politely. Why do you have so many misconceptions?

It is YOU with the misconception that ITN has commented in this thread.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
02-03-2021 21:37
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3302)
keepit wrote:
itn,

Did you mean IBD? ITN has not participated in this thread as of yet...
02-03-2021 21:38
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3302)
GasGuzzler wrote:
keepit wrote:
itn,

Damn, you beat me to it.
02-03-2021 21:58
keepit
★★★★★
(3052)
Oops, I did mean ibd. Apologies to itn.
02-03-2021 22:24
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21552)
keepit wrote:

Because I run a business. They don't.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
02-03-2021 22:24
(21552)
keepit wrote:
itn,

How impolite to ask such a loaded question.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
02-03-2021 22:26
(21552)
GasGuzzler wrote:
keepit wrote:
itn,

I have now officially commented in this thread. Keepit simply hates my guts.

The Parrot Killer

02-03-2021 22:26
(21552)
keepit wrote:
Oops, I did mean ibd. Apologies to itn.

You are NOT forgiven.

The Parrot Killer

03-03-2021 00:53
keepit
★★★★★
(3052)
No way i hate your guts itn. Not even close. Just another misconception of yours.
03-03-2021 01:17
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14366)
keepit wrote:No way i hate your guts itn. Not even close. Just another misconception of yours.

So it was not a mistake, you were addressing Into the Night in the first place.

I remember that we had well established that I just don't have any misconceptions.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
03-03-2021 02:26
(21552)
keepit wrote:
No way i hate your guts itn. Not even close. Just another misconception of yours.

Yet you've said as much. Don't lie.

The Parrot Killer

03-03-2021 02:43
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5682)
keepit wrote:

LOL because they are working for the system and are not bright enough to be on their own

Next

Join the debate economics experts:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
economics5814-11-2023 13:32
CO2 monitors can help prevent the spread of COVID-19, experts say1524-02-2021 18:04
Simplified Economics16407-12-2020 17:39
Economics 1011524-04-2020 05:24
Experts reveal that clouds have moderated warming triggered by climate change1006-11-2019 23:54
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact