Remember me
▼ Content

Experts reveal that clouds have moderated warming triggered by climate change

Experts reveal that clouds have moderated warming triggered by climate change27-03-2019 17:49
Tai Hai Chen
★★★★☆
(1041)
https://phys.org/news/2019-03-experts-reveal-clouds-moderated-triggered.html
27-03-2019 23:02
IBdaMann
★★★★★
(3866)
Tai Hai Chen wrote:

It looks like a bunch of European con artists agreed to write a "study" in return for grant money. The con artists produce the paper with the predetermined conclusions and the con artists get to be called "experts" ... now with extra money in their pockets.

Global Warming: The preferred religion of the scientifically illiterate.

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
27-03-2019 23:56
Into the Night
★★★★★
(8161)
IBdaMann wrote:
Tai Hai Chen wrote:

It looks like a bunch of European con artists agreed to write a "study" in return for grant money. The con artists produce the paper with the predetermined conclusions and the con artists get to be called "experts" ... now with extra money in their pockets.

Nothing like the predetermined conclusion that is core of any religion.

The Parrot Killer
28-03-2019 01:34
IBdaMann
★★★★★
(3866)
Into the Night wrote: Nothing like the predetermined conclusion that is core of any religion.

If I predetermine that I will snack on some lasagna before I go to bed, ... I can kind of call that a religion, right? Especially if I have fervent faith that it will be so worth other sacrifices I might have to make?

Global Warming: The preferred religion of the scientifically illiterate.

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist

Join the debate Experts reveal that clouds have moderated warming triggered by climate change:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Climate Experts, Help!222-03-2019 03:43
Uncertain projections help to reveal the truth about future climate change719-03-2019 16:10
Flies and fungi: Climate change could make food less safe, experts warn019-03-2019 14:09
High CO2 levels can destabilize marine layer clouds106-03-2019 22:01
Heatwaves sweeping oceans 'like wildfires', scientists reveal205-03-2019 23:15
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2019 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact