Remember me
▼ Content

economics



Page 1 of 212>
economics09-11-2023 21:06
keepit
★★★★★
(3152)
There are so many market pundits in my computer that it seems like they're going to come out of my screen and into my living room!
I've been hearing that china and japan aren't buying our treasuries so much lately.
And today i heard that the bond market is very volatile compared to the usual.
I'm not a market expert but if less people want to buy our treasures then rates will go up. What happens then? I don't know but something will change - some one or several basic market factors will change. What then?
10-11-2023 00:23
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
keepit wrote:
There are so many market pundits in my computer that it seems like they're going to come out of my screen and into my living room!
I've been hearing that china and japan aren't buying our treasuries so much lately.
And today i heard that the bond market is very volatile compared to the usual.
I'm not a market expert but if less people want to buy our treasures then rates will go up. What happens then? I don't know but something will change - some one or several basic market factors will change. What then?


Buy more Apples


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
10-11-2023 03:34
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
keepit wrote:
There are so many market pundits in my computer that it seems like they're going to come out of my screen and into my living room!
I've been hearing that china and japan aren't buying our treasuries so much lately.
And today i heard that the bond market is very volatile compared to the usual.
I'm not a market expert but if less people want to buy our treasures then rates will go up. What happens then? I don't know but something will change - some one or several basic market factors will change. What then?


It's called socialism... America's wealth is being redistributed. Success is punished with taxes. Lazy, unmotivated people are rewarded with welfare/government entitlements. Paper, is quickly become near worthless. Well, lot less than when purchased. Most people buy stocks, bonds, notes, with expectation of a return/gain. Gambling on poor performing markets, is poor business. The rest of the world sees the direction America is heading, and pulling away, before we completely sink into anarchy. Which might run for a few years, while the socialist gain complete control. At which point, all previous paper becomes toilet paper, and not very good for even that. Investors don't want to pullout quickly, all at once, because it would cause a panic, freezing transactions, and their money. Someone will panic, and many will rush to salvage as much as they can. Lord Biden has been spending a lot, trying to create the illusion that America is doing great. Our national debt growing rapidly tells the real story. Not mention no effort being made to even discuss reducing our debt. The need to constantly raise the debt ceiling, to pass the annual budget.
10-11-2023 03:46
keepit
★★★★★
(3152)
Harvey,
You're describing capitalism i think. I'm not sure what you're complaining about- capitalism, communism, or socialism.

I think the reason the economy is doing well is because of continued borrowing by the Treasury.
Edited on 10-11-2023 03:47
10-11-2023 04:19
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14537)
keepit wrote: I'm not a market expert but ...

... but you will insist you are if anyone attempts to help you by correcting one or more of your inane comments.

keepit wrote: What happens then?

Better question, what will happen if someone contradicts something stupid that you wrote? Will he be able to say "Hey, keepit, you admitted that you aren't a market expert"?
10-11-2023 07:11
keepit
★★★★★
(3152)
ibd,
You're full of beans - i've never insisted i'm an expert in anything.
You sound like you think you're an expert in something., If so, what? And what credentials do you have? Keep in mind that self proclaimed expertise is of no account in my world. Matter of fact it is often nothing more than delusion.
10-11-2023 13:17
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
keepit wrote:
ibd,
You're full of beans - i've never insisted i'm an expert in anything.
You sound like you think you're an expert in something., If so, what? And what credentials do you have? Keep in mind that self proclaimed expertise is of no account in my world. Matter of fact it is often nothing more than delusion.


Are you kidding, IBDM corrected and finished Einsteins field equations and in the process located dark matter hiding in his Thorazine bottle


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
10-11-2023 22:33
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14537)
keepit wrote: ibd, You're full of beans - i've never insisted i'm an expert in anything.

You're playing semantics, keepit. You're full of baloney.
10-11-2023 22:46
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
IBdaMann wrote:
keepit wrote: ibd, You're full of beans - i've never insisted i'm an expert in anything.

You're playing semantics, keepit. You're full of baloney.


Is there a dark matter equivalent of baloney? I figure that you would know


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
10-11-2023 22:57
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14537)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
keepit wrote: ibd, You're full of beans - i've never insisted i'm an expert in anything.
You're playing semantics, keepit. You're full of baloney.

Is there a dark matter equivalent of baloney? I figure that you would know

Blutwurst. Don't be afraid to come to me with the hard stuff.

11-11-2023 00:55
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
keepit wrote: ibd, You're full of beans - i've never insisted i'm an expert in anything.
You're playing semantics, keepit. You're full of baloney.

Is there a dark matter equivalent of baloney? I figure that you would know

Blutwurst. Don't be afraid to come to me with the hard stuff.






IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
11-11-2023 10:17
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21945)
keepit wrote:
Harvey,
You're describing capitalism i think. I'm not sure what you're complaining about- capitalism, communism, or socialism.

I think the reason the economy is doing well is because of continued borrowing by the Treasury.

Socialism isn't capitalism. Redefinition fallacy.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
11-11-2023 10:18
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21945)
keepit wrote:
ibd,
You're full of beans - i've never insisted i'm an expert in anything.
You sound like you think you're an expert in something., If so, what? And what credentials do you have? Keep in mind that self proclaimed expertise is of no account in my world. Matter of fact it is often nothing more than delusion.

Expertise does not require credentials.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
11-11-2023 14:11
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
Into the Night wrote:
keepit wrote:
ibd,
You're full of beans - i've never insisted i'm an expert in anything.
You sound like you think you're an expert in something., If so, what? And what credentials do you have? Keep in mind that self proclaimed expertise is of no account in my world. Matter of fact it is often nothing more than delusion.

Expertise does not require credentials.


Well that was another dumb fart fer sure


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
11-11-2023 19:30
keepit
★★★★★
(3152)
itn,
It's just hard to get people to believe you if other people don't believe you.
The reason being that there are so many people who aren't expert but who believe that they are. It's kind of like so many women being attracted to men that other women find attractive.
11-11-2023 19:40
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
keepit wrote:
itn,
It's just hard to get people to believe you if other people don't believe you.
The reason being that there are so many people who aren't expert but who believe that they are. It's kind of like so many women being attracted to men that other women find attractive.





IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
12-11-2023 00:03
Anders
☆☆☆☆☆
(20)
The rest of us dont really care, so shut the f... u.
12-11-2023 03:48
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
Anders wrote:
The rest of us dont really care, so shut the f... u.


I like slapping mosquitos


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
12-11-2023 04:03
James_
★★★★★
(2251)
keepit wrote:
Harvey,
You're describing capitalism i think. I'm not sure what you're complaining about- capitalism, communism, or socialism.

I think the reason the economy is doing well is because of continued borrowing by the Treasury.



That's the scary part. Anymore it's not a concern to keep raising the debt ceiling.
When China benefits from 2/3rds of the trade deficit the U.S. has we're making a communist country a global leader while bankrupting the U.S. for future generations to come.
12-11-2023 04:10
James_
★★★★★
(2251)
Into the Night wrote:

Expertise does not require credentials.


There are a lot of people with credentials who don't know what they're doing like the IPCC. In many forums people become forum leaders because they "buddy up".
While this forum might be toxic we've also had some good discussions not allowed in other forums. Science forums basically ask "is it in a textbook?".
Expertise is usually associated with a slot someone fills. Get that fellowship because you have friends? Your level of expertise just increased.
12-11-2023 14:02
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
James_ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Expertise does not require credentials.


There are a lot of people with credentials who don't know what they're doing like the IPCC. In many forums people become forum leaders because they "buddy up".
While this forum might be toxic we've also had some good discussions not allowed in other forums. Science forums basically ask "is it in a textbook?".
Expertise is usually associated with a slot someone fills. Get that fellowship because you have friends? Your level of expertise just increased.


Says the moron who considers claiming that the last ice age never happened or that the Earth has no climate or temperature to be good discussion. Sure if everyone in the discussion is a schizzo like you and IBDM


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
12-11-2023 15:34
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
James_ wrote:
keepit wrote:
Harvey,
You're describing capitalism i think. I'm not sure what you're complaining about- capitalism, communism, or socialism.

I think the reason the economy is doing well is because of continued borrowing by the Treasury.



That's the scary part. Anymore it's not a concern to keep raising the debt ceiling.
When China benefits from 2/3rds of the trade deficit the U.S. has we're making a communist country a global leader while bankrupting the U.S. for future generations to come.


I do think increasing our national debt, with only making the minimal payment (interest) has been bad policy for decades. There is an actual limit, where we will be slow to pay our obligations, or not at all. We aren't going to be able to borrow any more, or only at loanshark interest rates. Only way to keep spending, will be crazy high taxes on everything. What happened when the British tried that crap on the American colonies? Biden isn't talking tax stamps, but raising taxes on wealthy corporations. Which are the companies that employ the majority of Americans, and provide goods and services. Corporations aren't owned by just a few greedy people, but many stockholders. People tend to shutdown and dump companies that aren't profitable. Much of tax increases are passed on to consumers, reduced employees/benefits, lower quality products. China loves it, since they already sell at a much lower price, even with shipping costs. Even better, there will be failed businesses for them to buy. Bought with money they made off Americans... Most likely though, the government will seize many of them to satisfy unpaid taxes. Re-open the business to provide jobs, products and services, cheap. Since the government doesn't tax itself.
12-11-2023 19:36
keepit
★★★★★
(3152)
Harvey,
We borrow money so we can live better and to pay for wars. It started with Reagan but there were short periods of indebtedness before that. In some way both Obama and Clinton were able to reverse the trend of debt. I'm not sure how they did it. Bush started the indebtedness rolling again with the iraq war. Trump did the same with domestic spending. Now it's gotten to the point where interest payments are almost irreversible. Unfortunately it looks like the big lenders, china and japan, are pulling back on their lending to us. Rates might spiral up. Yikes!
Edited on 12-11-2023 19:37
12-11-2023 20:16
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
keepit wrote:
Harvey,
We borrow money so we can live better and to pay for wars. It started with Reagan but there were short periods of indebtedness before that. In some way both Obama and Clinton were able to reverse the trend of debt. I'm not sure how they did it. Bush started the indebtedness rolling again with the iraq war. Trump did the same with domestic spending. Now it's gotten to the point where interest payments are almost irreversible. Unfortunately it looks like the big lenders, china and japan, are pulling back on their lending to us. Rates might spiral up. Yikes!


Knock off the we shit, because there is no we.

Understand


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
12-11-2023 20:48
keepit
★★★★★
(3152)
Swan,
Why be so argumentative?

I mean- who cares whether is use the word we or the words "some people"? Either word or phrase makes the point and because of that your argument is argumentative.
Edited on 12-11-2023 20:50
12-11-2023 21:57
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
keepit wrote:
Swan,
Why be so argumentative?

I mean- who cares whether is use the word we or the words "some people"? Either word or phrase makes the point and because of that your argument is argumentative.


You use the word we as if you are the official voice of the USA instead of the leader of what remains of the pee wee herman fan club




IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
12-11-2023 22:01
keepit
★★★★★
(3152)
It's just your imagination. I don't have such thoughts.
12-11-2023 22:19
James_
★★★★★
(2251)
keepit wrote:
Swan,
Why be so argumentative?

I mean- who cares whether is use the word we or the words "some people"? Either word or phrase makes the point and because of that your argument is argumentative.



He's not an American citizen, when the government borrows money it is doing so on behalf of American citizens. This is because it is "our" government.
12-11-2023 22:36
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
keepit wrote:
It's just your imagination. I don't have such thoughts.


Then explain what the we is that you babble about?


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
12-11-2023 22:44
James_
★★★★★
(2251)
keepit wrote:
It's just your imagination. I don't have such thoughts.



Swan and Im a BM might both be Alan. And as Swan said, he has been diagnosed as a sociopath. I don't think he has been but it allows him to justify his behavior.
Alan used to threaten to call my daddy because he told me I was a little boy and I didn't want to get into trouble. At besslerwheel.com when he'd post to me he'd speak for everybody so I was the "bad" person. His taking issue with you saying we is as you know, he's argumentative and needs to dominate someone. I think with him it's a sexual type thing because of things he's told me why he likes dominating me.
12-11-2023 23:29
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
James_ wrote:
keepit wrote:
It's just your imagination. I don't have such thoughts.



Swan and Im a BM might both be Alan. And as Swan said, he has been diagnosed as a sociopath. I don't think he has been but it allows him to justify his behavior.
Alan used to threaten to call my daddy because he told me I was a little boy and I didn't want to get into trouble. At besslerwheel.com when he'd post to me he'd speak for everybody so I was the "bad" person. His taking issue with you saying we is as you know, he's argumentative and needs to dominate someone. I think with him it's a sexual type thing because of things he's told me why he likes dominating me.


Seek help, and stop trying so hard because your babbles are less than nothing to me




IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
13-11-2023 02:07
James_
★★★★★
(2251)
Swan wrote:

Seek help, and stop trying so hard because your babbles are less than nothing to me.


The best I can do for you Alan is say that just as Jesus said to suffer your children to him Alan told my parents to suffer me to him. And just as Jesus prayed to God, Alan prays to God. Just as Jesus wants to lead me to salvation, Alan also wants to lead me to salvation.
Just as Jesus knows what the Bible says, Alan knows what the Bible says. And when I wanted to have a family, Christians told me there is a man who loves me and you Alan are that man. And one glad morning I'll fly away to those celestial shores where I'll be in a better place leaving my earthly possessions to you.
And then as Christians told me they have to see me living a scriptural life, they will. America isn't the only country I have lived in and the U.S. Navy let me know there are celestial shores where you can see the Southern Cross.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bw9gLjEGJrw

I have crossed 3 oceans on ships, became a shellback (crossed the equator) on my Father's birthday and have circled the globe more than 360º yet Christians refuse to let me have a life. And Alan, you will be seen as a Christian prophet because you prophesied this, I would make you famous as a Christian prophet and you'll be seen as being like Jesus who is your Lord and savior. You walk as he walked.

Au Revoir

p.s., I've been to Korea once and the Philippines twice. And in Asia you can
see the Southern Cross; https://www.space.com/29445-southern-cross-constellation-skywatching.html I should've gotten married when I was in the
Philippines and that is a mistake I made. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0
Edited on 13-11-2023 03:00
13-11-2023 03:14
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

Seek help, and stop trying so hard because your babbles are less than nothing to me.


The best I can do for you Alan is say that just as Jesus said to suffer your children to him Alan told my parents to suffer me to him. And just as Jesus prayed to God, Alan prays to God. Just as Jesus wants to lead me to salvation, Alan also wants to lead me to salvation.
Just as Jesus knows what the Bible says, Alan knows what the Bible says. And when I wanted to have a family, Christians told me there is a man who loves me and you Alan are that man. And one glad morning I'll fly away to those celestial shores where I'll be in a better place leaving my earthly possessions to you.
And then as Christians told me they have to see me living a scriptural life, they will. America isn't the only country I have lived in and the U.S. Navy let me know there are celestial shores where you can see the Southern Cross.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bw9gLjEGJrw

I have crossed 3 oceans on ships, became a shellback (crossed the equator) on my Father's birthday and have circled the globe more than 360º yet Christians refuse to let me have a life. And Alan, you will be seen as a Christian prophet because you prophesied this, I would make you famous as a Christian prophet and you'll be seen as being like Jesus who is your Lord and savior. You walk as he walked.

Au Revoir

p.s., I've been to Korea once and the Philippines twice. And in Asia you can
see the Southern Cross; https://www.space.com/29445-southern-cross-constellation-skywatching.html I should've gotten married when I was in the
Philippines and that is a mistake I made. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0


You ever been to Rosa's pizza in Penn Station? Best pizza in NY






IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 13-11-2023 03:19
13-11-2023 04:22
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
keepit wrote:
Harvey,
We borrow money so we can live better and to pay for wars. It started with Reagan but there were short periods of indebtedness before that. In some way both Obama and Clinton were able to reverse the trend of debt. I'm not sure how they did it. Bush started the indebtedness rolling again with the iraq war. Trump did the same with domestic spending. Now it's gotten to the point where interest payments are almost irreversible. Unfortunately it looks like the big lenders, china and japan, are pulling back on their lending to us. Rates might spiral up. Yikes!


Clinton invented forward-spending. He broke things down to smaller payments, stretch over the following 10-15 years. He only got stuck with the first few payments in his budgets. Following presidents got stuck with the remainder in their budgets. Obama did the same quite a bit as well. Obama's train obsession is one good example. He offer a deal to every state for both light-rail, and high-speed commuter trains. Basically enough to get construction started, and half the cost of completion of the first phase. Subsidize operating costs for the first 5 years. Supposedly, ridership would pay for construction of more rail and stations. Florida took the deal for both, unfortunately. Rick Scott got us out of the high-speed scam, but construction had started on the light-rail. We've never gotten past Phase 1, and pretty sure it doesn't even cover operating costs.
13-11-2023 04:39
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
keepit wrote:
Swan,
Why be so argumentative?

I mean- who cares whether is use the word we or the words "some people"? Either word or phrase makes the point and because of that your argument is argumentative.


It's 'WE' as in 'We the people'. WE elect the officials to represent use in our government. Those officials are suppose to take input from the people in their districts, vote, and set policy, consistent with what WE tell them WE want them to do. Of course, it doesn't work that way anymore. They vote for what's in their own best interest. Often they barter votes, in 'deals'.
13-11-2023 06:11
keepit
★★★★★
(3152)
Harvey,
I see your kind of argument on fox news frequently. It goes like this - an important issue is raised that amounts to a quantity of, for example, a billion units. Then someone on fox news takes some aspect of the issue that amounts to, for example, only a million units, and then argues that million units as if the million is the billion. In doing so, the whole issue of the billion units is lost in the shuffle and the guy that argued the million units thinks he has made his point. It's ridiculous.
13-11-2023 14:25
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
keepit wrote:
Harvey,
I see your kind of argument on fox news frequently. It goes like this - an important issue is raised that amounts to a quantity of, for example, a billion units. Then someone on fox news takes some aspect of the issue that amounts to, for example, only a million units, and then argues that million units as if the million is the billion. In doing so, the whole issue of the billion units is lost in the shuffle and the guy that argued the million units thinks he has made his point. It's ridiculous.


LOL the lies on fox news have clearly rotted your brain


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
13-11-2023 17:10
James_
★★★★★
(2251)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

Seek help, and stop trying so hard because your babbles are less than nothing to me.


The best I can do for you Alan is say that just as Jesus said to suffer your children to him Alan told my parents to suffer me to him. And just as Jesus prayed to God, Alan prays to God. Just as Jesus wants to lead me to salvation, Alan also wants to lead me to salvation.
Just as Jesus knows what the Bible says, Alan knows what the Bible says. And when I wanted to have a family, Christians told me there is a man who loves me and you Alan are that man. And one glad morning I'll fly away to those celestial shores where I'll be in a better place leaving my earthly possessions to you.
And then as Christians told me they have to see me living a scriptural life, they will. America isn't the only country I have lived in and the U.S. Navy let me know there are celestial shores where you can see the Southern Cross.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bw9gLjEGJrw

I have crossed 3 oceans on ships, became a shellback (crossed the equator) on my Father's birthday and have circled the globe more than 360º yet Christians refuse to let me have a life. And Alan, you will be seen as a Christian prophet because you prophesied this, I would make you famous as a Christian prophet and you'll be seen as being like Jesus who is your Lord and savior. You walk as he walked.

Au Revoir

p.s., I've been to Korea once and the Philippines twice. And in Asia you can
see the Southern Cross; https://www.space.com/29445-southern-cross-constellation-skywatching.html I should've gotten married when I was in the
Philippines and that is a mistake I made. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0


You ever been to Rosa's pizza in Penn Station? Best pizza in NY






I'll stay offline. You're the Prophet Alan Bauldree and I do not deserve to live in your Kingdom which Jesus gave you which is the land between Canada, Mexico,
the Pacific and Atlantic oceans. This is the land your God gave you according to the Bible. You call it the Land of Milk and Honey despite the drought and fresh water shortages. Praise be to your Jesus.
Attached image:


Edited on 13-11-2023 17:40
13-11-2023 17:55
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

Seek help, and stop trying so hard because your babbles are less than nothing to me.


The best I can do for you Alan is say that just as Jesus said to suffer your children to him Alan told my parents to suffer me to him. And just as Jesus prayed to God, Alan prays to God. Just as Jesus wants to lead me to salvation, Alan also wants to lead me to salvation.
Just as Jesus knows what the Bible says, Alan knows what the Bible says. And when I wanted to have a family, Christians told me there is a man who loves me and you Alan are that man. And one glad morning I'll fly away to those celestial shores where I'll be in a better place leaving my earthly possessions to you.
And then as Christians told me they have to see me living a scriptural life, they will. America isn't the only country I have lived in and the U.S. Navy let me know there are celestial shores where you can see the Southern Cross.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bw9gLjEGJrw

I have crossed 3 oceans on ships, became a shellback (crossed the equator) on my Father's birthday and have circled the globe more than 360º yet Christians refuse to let me have a life. And Alan, you will be seen as a Christian prophet because you prophesied this, I would make you famous as a Christian prophet and you'll be seen as being like Jesus who is your Lord and savior. You walk as he walked.

Au Revoir

p.s., I've been to Korea once and the Philippines twice. And in Asia you can
see the Southern Cross; https://www.space.com/29445-southern-cross-constellation-skywatching.html I should've gotten married when I was in the
Philippines and that is a mistake I made. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0


You ever been to Rosa's pizza in Penn Station? Best pizza in NY






I'll stay offline. You're the Prophet Alan Bauldree and I do not deserve to live in your Kingdom which Jesus gave you which is the land between Canada, Mexico,
the Pacific and Atlantic oceans. This is the land your God gave you according to the Bible. You call it the Land of Milk and Honey despite the drought and fresh water shortages. Praise be to your Jesus.





IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
13-11-2023 18:29
James_
★★★★★
(2251)
I simply have better things to do.
https://climate-cycling.com/ and https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6p2S01II-6I2j46qVXnHXg

What are you doing Prophet Alan Bauldree? You're witnessing your faith in Jesus. God Bless You!! ❤️

Bye Bye!
Attached image:

Page 1 of 212>





Join the debate economics:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
economics experts1503-03-2021 02:43
Simplified Economics16407-12-2020 17:39
Economics 1011524-04-2020 05:24
Plants, CO2, World Economics/Politics027-08-2019 04:28
economics and climate change3722-08-2019 17:41
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact