Remember me
▼ Content

CO2 monitors can help prevent the spread of COVID-19, experts say

CO2 monitors can help prevent the spread of COVID-19, experts say22-02-2021 00:24
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
https://news.yahoo.com/co-2-monitors-can-help-prevent-the-spread-of-covid-19-experts-say-220455208.html

Huffman is among a group of experts currently studying how the CO2 we breathe out can act as a proxy to gauge how much potentially infectious aerosol is in the room. CO2 monitors, in turn, can be utilized to assess the risk of transmission in a given environment, Huffman said, including situations in which people are either not wearing masks or doing so improperly. As a general rule of thumb, when CO2 levels go up, so does the risk of contracting COVID-19.

"After time it builds up, no matter how far you are away. There's no safe distance to breathing that in," Huffman said.

Much longer article at the link above, possibly video... I just quote part of it, that pretty much sums up the whole story. The author repeated the same information, least twice more, slightly re-worded (filler).

The only thing I get out of this, is they would be measuring room occupancy, by evil, man-made CO2 levels. High levels, would mean people aren't properly 'social-distancing', and the business should be fined/shutdown, for non-compliance. There is no way of knowing, if an infectious person ever occupied the room. Really cool, Nazi tool... There are already Wi-Fi enabled CO2 monitors, as well as other radio equipped monitors. They can even send a Text to your cell phone. None of these are expensive either. I can see the Covid Cops sticking them on the walls, of any offensive, super-spreader business, and using them to harass, or close them.

Little late in the game though, since the miracle vaccines, will totally eradicate China Virus from the planet, by end of Summer... Unless, one or two variants don't play nice, then we can redo 2020, without Trump. I wouldn't put it past Biden, to pull some crap like that...
22-02-2021 01:10
(5196)
These are some of today's 'headlines' on a local news station's website...

Florida reports more than 5,000 new COVID-19 cases, 95 virus-related deaths on Sunday

Crash scene reveals deadly double shooting in Orlando, police said

They put me through hell': Homeowner battles HOA, gets thousands in settlement

Cold front approaches bringing cooler weather during the week

Florida man charged with burglary after homeowners return and find him on couch watching TV, police say

82-year-old Vietnam veteran fatally beats home invader with shotgun

Florida wildlife rescue team frees coyote that had pretzel jar over its head

Customs officers find 44 pounds of cocaine-coated corn flakes in Ohio
'
This is my America': Miami doctor accused of attacking Hispanic man

UK swimming teacher, 21, becomes youngest female to row solo across Atlantic
22-02-2021 14:04
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5710)
HarveyH55 wrote:
https://news.yahoo.com/co-2-monitors-can-help-prevent-the-spread-of-covid-19-experts-say-220455208.html

Huffman is among a group of experts currently studying how the CO2 we breathe out can act as a proxy to gauge how much potentially infectious aerosol is in the room. CO2 monitors, in turn, can be utilized to assess the risk of transmission in a given environment, Huffman said, including situations in which people are either not wearing masks or doing so improperly. As a general rule of thumb, when CO2 levels go up, so does the risk of contracting COVID-19.

"After time it builds up, no matter how far you are away. There's no safe distance to breathing that in," Huffman said.

Much longer article at the link above, possibly video... I just quote part of it, that pretty much sums up the whole story. The author repeated the same information, least twice more, slightly re-worded (filler).

The only thing I get out of this, is they would be measuring room occupancy, by evil, man-made CO2 levels. High levels, would mean people aren't properly 'social-distancing', and the business should be fined/shutdown, for non-compliance. There is no way of knowing, if an infectious person ever occupied the room. Really cool, Nazi tool... There are already Wi-Fi enabled CO2 monitors, as well as other radio equipped monitors. They can even send a Text to your cell phone. None of these are expensive either. I can see the Covid Cops sticking them on the walls, of any offensive, super-spreader business, and using them to harass, or close them.

Little late in the game though, since the miracle vaccines, will totally eradicate China Virus from the planet, by end of Summer... Unless, one or two variants don't play nice, then we can redo 2020, without Trump. I wouldn't put it past Biden, to pull some crap like that...

LOL covid has been here forever and always will be here as well................
22-02-2021 17:06
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
SEE!!!!!!!!!!! SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Yet ANOTHER reason we need to keep reducing CO2 levels!!!! Grandma might die from covid if we don't!!

The Church of Global Warming and the Church of Covid are NOT in cahoots, no no no!!!!
22-02-2021 19:27
(5196)
There are a lot of viruses around us, all the time. There is no way of knowing just how many there actually are. When the find their way into a suitable host cell, they make millions of copies. The copies aren't all perfect. Despite the fear mongers, it's not an easy journey, into a host, or back out, let alone finding their way into another suitable host. The truth is that people in good healthy are naturally resistant to most viruses. It's not always possible to stay perfectly healthy at all times, shit happens. We get exhausted, don't get to eat properly, little dehydrated. Resistant means that occasionally, a few get through, and briefly inconvenience most of us.

There were a lot of different attempts to fight China Virus, mostly based on W.H.O. and CDC guidelines. Unfortunately, there was no country that did basically nothing. There is absolutely no group, to compare success and failure to. We can compare what we did, to what others did, and get some idea, which seemed to work the best. None of them seemed to work all that well. Lots of people testing positive, people dying. Came in similar waves, all around the world, timing just different. Basically, we could have just taken the same, individual approach, we do during cold and flu season, and done just as well. Sick people encouraged to stay home. High-risk people limiting contact.
23-02-2021 15:13
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
What the story implies is that CO2 monitors will let people know if there is air circulation between outside air and inside. If CO2 can build up inside of a building then so can Covid19. This would be more for department stores and offices, government buildings, etc.
In other news, the New York Daily News used a quote from Donal Trump as a part of its headline as the death toll associated with Covid19 has passed 500,000.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGWH3lTVMUg
23-02-2021 16:15
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Israel shows where vaccinations are effective.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-israel-results-ins/vaccine-vs-variant-promising-data-in-israels-race-to-defeat-pandemic-idUSKBN2AA0MS

I guess the question is, can Jews be trusted? I mean the Bible and Jesus are associated with Jews as well. Maybe it's all just a hoax?
Edited on 23-02-2021 16:39
23-02-2021 19:39
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
James___ wrote:I guess the question is, can Jews be trusted?

Should we turn to an authoritative source for this one? Someone recommended the Q'ran since M'hammed was a neutral, unbiased seeker of historical accuracy.

James___ wrote:I mean the Bible and Jesus are associated with Jews as well. Maybe it's all just a hoax?

Yeah, history is a hoax. There actually is no such thing.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
23-02-2021 22:06
(5196)
James___ wrote:
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-israel-results-ins/vaccine-vs-variant-promising-data-in-israels-race-to-defeat-pandemic-idUSKBN2AA0MS

I guess the question is, can Jews be trusted? I mean the Bible and Jesus are associated with Jews as well. Maybe it's all just a hoax?

I'd trust a Jew, over a Norwegian any day...

Least with a Jew, you know up front, that they are only looking after their own interests, and could care less about anyone else. You can trust, that a Jew, will never do you any favors, unless he gets a hell of a lot more out of the deal.

You've already made the case for Norwegians, many times...
24-02-2021 03:47
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:

Least with a Jew, you know up front, that they are only looking after their own interests, and could care less about anyone else. You can trust, that a Jew, will never do you any favors, unless he gets a hell of a lot more out of the deal.

You know Harvey, when you call a Sunrail train the Obama train https://www.climate-debate.com/forum/obamatrain-d6-e2881.php#post_46330, that's racist.
They use a diesel-electric motor https://sunrail.com/about/train-information/ like many trains do. As Sunrail itself says;
The SunRail passenger system, powered by Motive Power Industries' diesel-electric commuter locomotive. Freight trains use a diesel-electric motor as well.
The diesel engine powers the generator. And the motors they use are DC traction motors.
Kind of why how you feel about different ethnic groups doesn't matter.
Edited on 24-02-2021 03:48
24-02-2021 06:04
(5196)
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:

You know Harvey, when you call a Sunrail train the Obama train https://www.climate-debate.com/forum/obamatrain-d6-e2881.php#post_46330, that's racist.
They use a diesel-electric motor https://sunrail.com/about/train-information/ like many trains do. As Sunrail itself says;
The SunRail passenger system, powered by Motive Power Industries' diesel-electric commuter locomotive. Freight trains use a diesel-electric motor as well.
The diesel engine powers the generator. And the motors they use are DC traction motors.

Obama offered to pay 50% construction costs, and 5 years subsidy to get it up and running. He owns more than half. And, only half the project ever got completed... Funds ran out, subsidies expired, and not much of a train ride. I could almost take the train to work, but would have to drive about half way, just to get to the nearest station. I'd get off, about a mile walk to work. Think one way, would cost $7, so $14 a day. My SUV sucks up about $34 a week, 10% corn whiskey gas. Pretty much why, there aren't many people riding the Obama train. Cost more, in time and money, than just to drive in the first place. Yeah, it's a cool train, goes about 70 MPH, raced it many times. Runs along side the Old Tampa HWY. Not sure where race has anything to do with it. If Biden pays to complete the rest of the project, without Florida chipping in, it'll be the Biden Train, since it's still worthless. Although, it probably would do better, if you could ride from one coast, to the other, instead of not even halfway...
24-02-2021 14:39
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:

Obama offered to pay 50% construction costs, and 5 years subsidy to get it up and running. He owns more than half. And, only half the project ever got completed... Funds ran out, subsidies expired, and not much of a train ride. I could almost take the train to work, but would have to drive about half way, just to get to the nearest station. I'd get off, about a mile walk to work. Think one way, would cost $7, so $14 a day. My SUV sucks up about $34 a week, 10% corn whiskey gas. Pretty much why, there aren't many people riding the Obama train. Cost more, in time and money, than just to drive in the first place. Yeah, it's a cool train, goes about 70 MPH, raced it many times. Runs along side the Old Tampa HWY. Not sure where race has anything to do with it. If Biden pays to complete the rest of the project, without Florida chipping in, it'll be the Biden Train, since it's still worthless. Although, it probably would do better, if you could ride from one coast, to the other, instead of not even halfway...

Don't make excuses. Obama has nothing to do with Sunrail. Your other comments are just garbage.
24-02-2021 14:57
(5196)
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:

Don't make excuses. Obama has nothing to do with Sunrail. Your other comments are just garbage.

You obviously know nothing. Florida wasn't the only state offered the same 50-50 deal for light-rail, and high speed 'bullet' trains. Gov. Crist already start spending on the Sunrail, so it was a sealed deal. Gov. Scott, was able to stop the bullet train deal. Within 5 years, both were suppose to be generating enough profits to complete the projects. Not sure about Orange County, but Sunrail doesn't see a lot of passengers in Osceola.
24-02-2021 15:36
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:

You obviously know nothing. Florida wasn't the only state offered the same 50-50 deal for light-rail, and high speed 'bullet' trains. Gov. Crist already start spending on the Sunrail, so it was a sealed deal. Gov. Scott, was able to stop the bullet train deal. Within 5 years, both were suppose to be generating enough profits to complete the projects. Not sure about Orange County, but Sunrail doesn't see a lot of passengers in Osceola.

Yet as you say, you would trust a Jew before a Norwegian because a Jew is out for themselves. That's considered as hate speech anymore.
As for trains, if you're against mass transit, don't make it racial like you have. Read your post about the Obama Train again. What did it do?
24-02-2021 16:13
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Harvey, when you say I'm a loser because I served in the Navy because losers serve in the Armed Forces, you should learn American history. The Nazi's had a Super Gun or what's known as a Rail Gun in France. They were using it to bomb England.
And while one bombing run had been done, they didn't know if it had been disabled. So they sent another bombing run. The plane was using an explosive device which an electrician said would "fire" before it reached it's target.
You see, the plane was going to crash into the ground above the rail gun. That is went its bomb was supposed to detonate. The plane didn't complete its mission.
When that area was retaken a couple of days later, it was found out that the cavern the Rail Gun was in had collapsed on top of it. The pilot of the failed attempt to bomb it again died when the bomb in the airplane detonated while the plane was in the air.
The pilot of the plane was named Jack Kennedy. He was being groomed to run for president but because of his death, his younger brother John did. But as you say, losers serve in the US Military.
Jack could've avoided military service but he didn't. And he didn't have to fly that plane but he volunteered. So you should also avoid making ignorant comments about Veterans not having options. Some people choose to serve and we know you chose not to.
It is interesting how many Americans do not know this part of American history.
https://www.wearethemighty.com/articles/joseph-kennedy-world-war-2/
Edited on 24-02-2021 16:15
24-02-2021 18:04
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Harvey, this is the Trump Train. Is it a good idea? Trump was in office. Service has been suspended because of the pandemic. The train company is a privately held company that operates in Florida.
Yet you say this is a bad idea. Do you mean that former President Trump did have a bad idea?
When the pandemic is over and they resume service, what happens if they provide service between the Tampa Bay/St. Petersburg area and South Florida?
With the Tampa Bay area, I doubt the Sunrail system will be replaced any time soon. The Seattle, Wa. metropolitan area needs some type of rail system. They're like Jacksonville, Florida, some of the worst traffic congestion in the country. But as you said, you don't have any issues with your commute to work. That's actually helped by people riding Sunrail. So you see, the people commuting by train are actually helping to make your life easier.

Florida's new Brightline is a model for train service in the U.S. Featuring frequent, comfortable, modern trains, this entirely new service has already carried 1.5 million passengers in its first two years – with just three initial stations. Launched in 2018, it's the first privately-held intercity passenger railroad in the U.S. in nearly 40 years, and it has an aggressive expansion plan.

[url]https://www.fox13news.com/news/tampa-bay-transit-officials-presented-new-proposal-for-hyperloop-bullet-train-system[/url]

Edited on 24-02-2021 18:05

Join the debate CO2 monitors can help prevent the spread of COVID-19, experts say:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
How can climate policy prevent wars.?10929-02-2024 21:25
Actor Jamie Foxx is now blind and paralyzed due to the covid vaccine that he was forced to take1011-02-2024 01:28
Fossil Fuel Substitution for reduced emission of CO2, mercury, lead, arsenic, cadmium..39201-12-2023 21:58
Spread the word411-11-2023 23:49
Proof That Too Much CO2 Is An Existential Threat32607-11-2023 19:16
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact