Remember me
▼ Content

Dr. Tobin,

Dr. Tobin,08-04-2021 21:11
keepit
★★★★★
(3070)
Dr. Tobin, the world's foremost expert on lungs and breathing just testified in the Floyd case that chauvin kept his knee on floyd's neck for more than 3 minutes after floyd took his last breath. The defense has a very good lawyer but i don't see how he can overcome this fact.
08-04-2021 22:05
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21612)
Dr.(?)Tobin wasn't there. He is speculating.

Why would defense want to even address this? It's irrelevant.
Edited on 08-04-2021 22:07
08-04-2021 22:51
keepit
★★★★★
(3070)
Dr. Tobin was looking at lab tests and body cam footage. This isn't speculation and the PDR isn't a book of happy pills.
Dr. Tobin saw evidence of brain damage that happened during the first minutes of restraint and neck compression and back compression. The last 3 minutes of restraint in which there was no breathing increased the amount of brain damage.
The low level of oxygen in his blood during the restraint led to the stoppage of his heart as well as the brain damage.
Edited on 08-04-2021 22:57
08-04-2021 23:34
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14438)
keepit wrote:Dr. Tobin was looking at lab tests and body cam footage.

So the answer is no, Dr. Tobin wasn't the coroner and since he wasn't present at the scene of Floyd's death, he isn't testifying as any sort of witness but merely to get paid for renting out his "opinion" by listing off possibilities that could have transpired, possibilities that most any doctor could enumerate.

keepit wrote: This isn't speculation

Let's start another cycle. This is a STUPID statement on your part. You know he wasn't there at the scene so ALL HE CAN DO is speculate. Have I mentioned that you are a moron? He was entirely speculating. S-P-E-C-U-L-A-T-I-N-G.

Wait, let me guess ... you don't know what the word "speculate" means either. Well, that would explain this particular stupid statement of yours. Now all you have left to do is to complete the cycle and fabricate some reason that your idiocy is somehow my fault and then we can close this one out.

keepit wrote: Dr. Tobin saw evidence of brain damage that happened during the first minutes of restraint

In his (purchased) OPINION, he construed something he read as constituting "evidence" of brain damage ... and then his SPECULATION took over and theorized the (predetermined) "time" that he SPECULATES that it happened.

Speculation. Purchased opinion. It doesn't get any more straightforward than that.

keepit wrote: The last 3 minutes of restraint in which there was no breathing increased the amount of brain damage.

Did the ambulance arrive anytime before the ambulance arrived? Once Floyd had his drug-habit-induced seizure, could the ambulance have arrived any sooner? Did the ambulance arrive any sooner than it did? Were paramedics prevented from attending to Floyd?

[you won't answer any of these questions, will you?]

Well, Chauvin was the closest white male so I suppose he is naturally guilty of Floyds death and of any Climate Change that might have occurred during that time.

keepit wrote: The low level of oxygen in his blood during the restraint ... caused by his harmful drug abuse ... led to the stoppage of his heart as well as the brain damage.

Yep.

09-04-2021 00:35
keepit
★★★★★
(3070)
ibd,
You changed the wording of my last post.
Also, Dr. Tobin testified that he isn't getting paid for his testimony in this case.
Why do you always take the losing side?
09-04-2021 00:52
(14438)
keepit wrote:ibd, You changed the wording of my last post.

Yes, as a rhetorical vehicle. I wouldn't expect you to understand. All you need to know is that I made my point.

keepit wrote: Also, Dr. Tobin testified that he isn't getting paid for his testimony in this case.

I'm not as gullible as you are. He might not be getting paid in cash today for his speculation but his testimony is certainly an investment that he expects to come with a return.

Attached image:

09-04-2021 01:13
keepit
★★★★★
(3070)
itn,
What a cop out. You don't gain anything that way.

One of the expert witnesses, a police surgeon and er doc from louseville ky. just testified that floyd didn't die from an overdose of methamphetamine, amphetamine, fentanyl, or any combination of the above.

This doctor also said floyd didn't die of a heart attack.
Edited on 09-04-2021 01:17
09-04-2021 01:36
(14438)
keepit wrote:itn, What a cop out. You don't gain anything that way.

keepit, you're a moron. Specifically, you are a scientifically illiterate, mathematically incompetent, logically inept, honesty-challenged, gullible hypochondriac moron who simply cannot get anything right except on pure random chance.

You don't gain anything that way.

keepit wrote:One of the expert witnesses, a police surgeon and er doc from louseville ky. just testified that floyd didn't die from an overdose of methamphetamine, amphetamine, fentanyl, or any combination of the above.

Correct. Floyd died of a heart attack. The heart attack occurred directly because of Floyd's heart condition which was brought about by his long-term drug abuse as well as the fentanyl, THC, morphine and methamphetamine he had in his body at the time.

Is there any official ME report that denies this?

keepit wrote:This doctor also said floyd didn't die of a heart attack.

We both know that he is lying. The ME stated officially that Floyd died of "cardiopulmonary arrest." What does that mean, keepit?

09-04-2021 01:49
keepit
★★★★★
(3070)
Cardiopulmonary arrest isn't the same as a heart attack.
The doctors have been testifying that his heart stopped as a result of asphyxiation (low oxygen as a result of the choking).
A heart attack was ruled out in the autopsy.
Edited on 09-04-2021 01:51
09-04-2021 03:11
(14438)
keepit wrote:Cardiopulmonary arrest isn't the same as a heart attack.

Nope ... back up a step. I asked "What does it mean?" ... not "What does it NOT mean?"

Answer the question dumbschitt.

keepit wrote: The doctors have been testifying that his heart stopped as a result of asphyxiation (low oxygen as a result of the choking).

In reality, the doctor certified that Floyd died of a heart attack. Your repetition of a lie makes you either extremely gullible or intentionally dishonest.

keepit wrote: A heart attack was ruled out in the autopsy.

Another stupid statement on your part.

George Floyd died of a heart attack. The ME said so. It's totally obvious.

... and you're a moron.

09-04-2021 03:15
keepit
★★★★★
(3070)
ibd,
The autopsy says he died of cardiopulmonary arrest.
Why don't you get your facts straight before running your mouth like a loow class fool?
09-04-2021 03:20
(14438)
keepit wrote:ibd, The autopsy says he died of cardiopulmonary arrest.

That's what I wrote in my post dumbschitt.

I then asked you what that means. You EVADED because you are a dishonest dumbschitt.

So shutthufukkúp. You are a liar and a moron.

09-04-2021 03:27
keepit
★★★★★
(3070)
ibd,
You claimed that floyd died of a heart attack in your post. That isnt true. He died of cardiopulmonary arrest secondary to low oxygen level secondary to choking by chauvin according to the experts. You aren't an expert and neither am i. The difference is however, that you're wrong.
09-04-2021 03:36
(14438)
IBdaMann wrote:The ME stated officially that Floyd died of "cardiopulmonary arrest." What does that mean, keepit?

keepit wrote: ibd, You claimed that floyd died of a heart attack in your post. That isnt true. He died of cardiopulmonary arrest ...

Answer my question dumbschitt. Answer the question.

What does "cardiopulmonary arrest" mean, keepit?

09-04-2021 03:40
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
IBD, I love the graphics but right now we really need the green moron with the C clamp. Please?
09-04-2021 03:46
keepit
★★★★★
(3070)
For starters, google it.
09-04-2021 03:57
(14438)
GasGuzzler wrote:IBD, I love the graphics but right now we really need the green moron with the C clamp. Please?

Sure. You bet.

keepit gibbered: For starters, google it.

What a moron.

09-04-2021 04:13
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
Perfect. Thank you.
09-04-2021 05:37
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
keepit wrote:
ibd,
You changed the wording of my last post.
Also, Dr. Tobin testified that he isn't getting paid for his testimony in this case.
Why do you always take the losing side?

Dr. Tobin has a book coming out next month...

If Floyd had died of strangulation, the ME report would have listed it as the primary cause of death. Cardiopulmonary arrest is a 'broad-brush' cause, when there is no way to determine, between several possibilities. It's a safe, non-committal conclusion, heart stopped, breathing stop. Both typically happen in every death...
09-04-2021 05:51
(14438)
HarveyH55 wrote:Cardiopulmonary arrest is a 'broad-brush' cause, when there is no way to determine, between several possibilities. It's a safe, non-committal conclusion, heart stopped, breathing stop. Both typically happen in every death...

Actually, cardiopulmonary arrest is the same as cardiac arrest. Cardiac arrest causes pulmonary arrest. You could just say cardiac arrest and the pulmonary arrest would be implied, or you can be more thorough and say "cardiopulmonary."

Either way it means "heart attack" and keepit is a moron.

09-04-2021 06:20
keepit
★★★★★
(3070)
itn,
Not to put too fine a brush to it but in a heart attack (myocardial infarction), blood flow to the heart is compromised and at least some cardiac tissue dies as a result. In cardiopulmonary arrest a number of possible things happen in reverse order causing function to stop and THEN blood stops flowing to the heart. Possible causes of such a stoppage (arrest) include some abnormal heart rhythms, toxins, and respiratory insufficiency, causing low oxygen levels in the blood.
It sounds like you already read this just now in google and you know they aren't the same thing. In cardiorespirary arrest the coronary arteries may be just fine and cardiac tissue has not yet infarcted. Respiratory compromise (choking) can cause both brain and heart damage.
09-04-2021 06:38
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
Alright keepit, I'm just trying to keep up with your blistering pace. Correct me where I get derailed. Here we go...

At the time of arrest, Floyd had fentanyl, meth, and cannabinoids in his system. He also suffered from heart disease, hypertension and sickle cell trait.

He died from being choked out by a knee on the back of his neck.

WAIT! I don't need your help after all. I know where it got derailed. Thanks anyway!
09-04-2021 06:46
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBD, I love the graphics but right now we really need the green moron with the C clamp. Please?

I busted out laughing. Beautifully stated. Here, take a Christocoin....
Attached image:

09-04-2021 07:01
(14438)
keepit wrote:itn, Not to put too fine a brush to it but in a heart attack (myocardial infarction), blood flow ...

Nope. Read my post for the correct answer. You are now introducing the term "myocardial infarction" which is something specific as opposed to the generic heart stoppage I was discussing.

You would be correct to say that Floyd did not die of myocardial infarction. You are incorrect in asserting that the general and colloquial term "heart attack" only means "myocardial infarction."

"Heart attack" also refers to cardiac arrest, cardiopulmonary arrest, heart failure, coronary thrombosis and others that are all different things but all involve the heart stopping and blood no longer flowing and breath not occurring.

09-04-2021 07:40
(21612)
keepit wrote:
itn,
Not to put too fine a brush to it but in a heart attack (myocardial infarction), blood flow to the heart is compromised and at least some cardiac tissue dies as a result.

No one is talking about a heart attack. Why are you??
keepit wrote:
In cardiopulmonary arrest a number of possible things happen in reverse order causing function to stop and THEN blood stops flowing to the heart. Possible causes of such a stoppage (arrest) include some abnormal heart rhythms, toxins, and respiratory insufficiency, causing low oxygen levels in the blood.

Toxins in Floyd's case.
keepit wrote:
It sounds like you already read this just now in google and you know they aren't the same thing.

What are you talking about? Are you receiving signals from another planet?
keepit wrote:
In cardiorespirary arrest the coronary arteries may be just fine and cardiac tissue has not yet infarcted.

You must be. This sentence doesn't even make any sense.
keepit wrote:
Respiratory compromise (choking) can cause both brain and heart damage.

Floyd died of a drug overdose.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
09-04-2021 09:45
keepit
★★★★★
(3070)
ibd,
You brought up the term heart attack.

The expert witnesses, especially the foremost pulmonary doctor in the world, said floyd didn't die of drugs.

itn,
The sentence you say doesn't make sense, does make sense if you get the definition of cp arrest straight in your mind and also the definition of heart attack (aka myocardial infarction). Laymen do get the 2 terms mixed up but the experts don't. They're the ones that make the definitions, not you.
09-04-2021 12:41
(21612)
keepit wrote:
ibd,
You brought up the term heart attack.

Irrelevance fallacy. Strawman fallacy. Semantics fallacy. Hallucination.
keepit wrote:
The expert witnesses, especially the foremost pulmonary doctor in the world, said floyd didn't die of drugs.

Irrelevance fallacy. Expert worship. Speculative witness.
keepit wrote:
itn,
The sentence you say doesn't make sense, does make sense if you get the definition of cp arrest straight in your mind and also the definition of heart attack (aka myocardial infarction). Laymen do get the 2 terms mixed up but the experts don't. They're the ones that make the definitions, not you.

Semantics fallacy. Hallucinations. Strawman fallacy.

No argument presented.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
09-04-2021 18:55
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Everybody's heart stops beat, when they die. You could play the name game, but when the 'heart stopped beating', is listed as the primary cause of death, it means the ME doesn't know why it stopped, and it's not worth further investigation, since he's got a refrigerator full of rotting corpses to cut up, before the stink too badly.

Join the debate Dr. Tobin,:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Dr. Fauci tests positive for COVID-19, despite having 4 vaccines for covid6307-07-2022 00:26
Dr. Scott Gottlieb2709-11-2021 01:54
Dr. Hazeltine4410-11-2020 19:08
Dr. Birx619-08-2020 05:42
Edinburgh University - Dr Richard Milne - Final Nail For Climate Change Disinformation505-12-2017 18:02
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact