Remember me
▼ Content

Dr. Hazeltine

Page 1 of 212>
Dr. Hazeltine05-11-2020 23:22
keepit
★★★★★
(3060)
Dr. Hazeltine (CNBC contributor, Professor Emeritus of Medicine) just said that as many as 1,000,000 Americans could die of covid this winter.
Watch out and listen to the experts.
06-11-2020 00:52
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
keepit wrote:
Dr. Hazeltine (CNBC contributor, Professor Emeritus of Medicine) just said that as many as 1,000,000 Americans could die of covid this winter.

1,000 dying per day equals 90,000 in a season.

Sounds like the good doctor thinks more than 10 times as many people will start dying per day in the winter, compared to the past spring, summer, and half of fall.
06-11-2020 00:59
keepit
★★★★★
(3060)
Spongy,
I've seen Dr. Hazeltine talk on tv several; times. He's not a careless guy and doesn't exaggerate.
Maybe he was talking about the whole world.
Edited on 06-11-2020 01:01
06-11-2020 01:06
(1643)
keepit wrote:
Spongy,
I've seen Dr. Hazeltine talk on tv several; times. He's not a careless guy and doesn't exaggerate.

Are you sure he said 1 million? Not one hundred thousand?
06-11-2020 01:18
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Dr. Fauci's computer models... Wonder how many people are going to die this winter, because we fail to stop the unholy burning of fossil fuels? How come man made CO2 isn't killing the virus? It's killing a whole planet, why not a simple cold virus?

A winter lock down would probably be best for the terrified masses. Since most would probably be trembling in fear, slip on the ice, instantly frozen to the ground, by their urine soaked pants. Even global warming could save them from freezing to death.
06-11-2020 01:36
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Die yankee dogs Die.Guess how many Aussies are going to die .Zero.Allah is great
06-11-2020 01:56
(1643)
keepit wrote:
Spongy,

For the whole world maybe 7000 per day is the average. that would take 630,000 lives in 90 days.
06-11-2020 02:17
keepit
★★★★★
(3060)
I'm sure the number was 1 million. He may have misspoke on saying the us. as opposed to the world. Obviously he sees a vast increase in daily deaths as do many professional medical people.
06-11-2020 02:21
keepit
★★★★★
(3060)
Harvey,
CNN says they think Trump is going to lose the election. If that is true the acceptance of stringing baloney onto baloney will decrease.
06-11-2020 03:24
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3979)
keepit wrote:
Harvey,
CNN says they think Trump is going to lose the election. If that is true the acceptance of stringing baloney onto baloney will decrease.

I wish that was true but the grand conspiracy without evidence is always an option for people. The "stolen election" will be something for them to rally around. Not wearing a face mask and believing it's all a hoax will be a badge of the true believer.

There was a very similar scenario in a doc I saw on the small pox outbreak in Montreal in 1885. I highly recommend this:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1673645/

In the city you had a split of French and English. The French had a number of "Anti Vax" leaders who encourage the French population to avoid being vaccinated (they would give people Cow Pox as a vaccine back then). So a whole lot more French people died and it was a horror show.
https://thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/plague-the-red-death-strikes-montreal-feature

"In the 15 months...more than 5864 lives and had disfigured another 13 000. Nine of ten victims were French Canadians, most of them children."
The population was just ~ 200,000 so that's 3% dead and another 6% maimed.

This is interesting:
https://theconversation.com/covid-19-anti-vaxxers-use-the-same-arguments-from-135-years-ago-145592
06-11-2020 03:57
(5197)
keepit wrote:
Harvey,

They've been saying that for 5 years... And probably will for another 4 years...
06-11-2020 04:20
(5197)
tmiddles wrote:
keepit wrote:
Harvey,

I wish that was true but the grand conspiracy without evidence is always an option for people. The "stolen election" will be something for them to rally around. Not wearing a face mask and believing it's all a hoax will be a badge of the true believer.

There was a very similar scenario in a doc I saw on the small pox outbreak in Montreal in 1885. I highly recommend this:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1673645/

In the city you had a split of French and English. The French had a number of "Anti Vax" leaders who encourage the French population to avoid being vaccinated (they would give people Cow Pox as a vaccine back then). So a whole lot more French people died and it was a horror show.
https://thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/plague-the-red-death-strikes-montreal-feature

"In the 15 months...more than 5864 lives and had disfigured another 13 000. Nine of ten victims were French Canadians, most of them children."
The population was just ~ 200,000 so that's 3% dead and another 6% maimed.

This is interesting:
https://theconversation.com/covid-19-anti-vaxxers-use-the-same-arguments-from-135-years-ago-145592

135 years ago, has little to do with modern medicine. Even infected, there is a very high recovery rate. Smallpox was deadly, for most people infected, very low recovery rate. Covid is a cold virus. Only a small segment of people are even at risk of severe symptoms. Those people are already a medical mess, and have been for years. I haven't done anything differently, these past 10 months, other than the mandatory mask, while shopping. Vast majority of people I work with, don't do the guidelines either. We never stopped working for the pandemic. Over 1,000 employees, no deaths, only an occasional 'positive'. Haven't had any usual outbreaks of family emergencies. School this fall, has had few female employees coming late. Couple, I'm pretty sure are just taking advantage of the option to sleep in.

Outside your basement environment, it's not as deadly, or fast spreading, as implied in the media. I do believe the death count, is for people who tested positive, not necessarily the virus being the primary cause of death. It's just a case, to be studied closer later. The media just misrepresent the importance. Believe testing and guidelines, are basically useless to most people, more of a researcher interest. The media loves to hype, and fear monger. 2.4 million Americans die every year, many of which, there was no vaccine, cure, or treatment that would have saved them. Is living in fear, really living?
06-11-2020 19:43
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14411)
keepit wrote:Dr. Hazeltine (CNBC contributor, Professor Emeritus of Medicine) just said that as many as 1,000,000 Americans could die of covid this winter.

She sounds like a loser to me.

keepit wrote:Watch out and listen to the experts.

That's why I listen to myself first.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
06-11-2020 21:38
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21599)
keepit wrote:

Speculation. She's guessing. Fear mongering. Expert worship.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 06-11-2020 21:38
06-11-2020 21:39
(21599)
keepit wrote:
Spongy,

No. He's guessing. Fear mongering.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
06-11-2020 21:40
(21599)
keepit wrote:
I'm sure the number was 1 million. He may have misspoke on saying the us. as opposed to the world. Obviously he sees a vast increase in daily deaths as do many professional medical people.

Expert worship. Speculation. Fear mongering.

The Parrot Killer

06-11-2020 21:49
(21599)
tmiddles wrote:
keepit wrote:
Harvey,

I wish that was true

CNN does not have the authority to call an election. They are also a Fake News site.
tmiddles wrote:
but the grand conspiracy without evidence is always an option for people.

There is evidence. Lots of it.
tmiddles wrote:
The "stolen election" will be something for them to rally around.
Certainly. I sully support Trump's lawsuits. It's time for this fraud to end.
tmiddles wrote:
Not wearing a face mask and believing it's all a hoax will be a badge of the true believer.
...deleted irrelevant material...
Masks don't stop a virus. No one said Covid19 is a hoax. The hoax is the unnecessary panic about it.

The Parrot Killer

07-11-2020 07:52
(3979)
HarveyH55 wrote:
135 years ago, has little to do with modern medicine. ...Only a small segment of people are even at risk of severe symptoms....
The 1985 small pox vaccine was far more effective of course but the vaccine of 1885 was still a life saver. The AntiVax argument of 1885 looks identical to 2020:
Minimize the threat ( they told people not to fear small pox )
Claim vaccines are dangerous and don't work.

Into the Night wrote:
...I sully support Trump's lawsuits. It's time for this fraud to end.
So do I. Mitch McConnell put it quite well. "Here's how this must work in our great country: Every legal vote should be counted. Any illegally-submitted ballots must not. All sides must get to observe the process. And the courts are here to apply the laws & resolve disputes. That's how Americans' votes decide the result."
Don't forget you are not the court. "Alleged fraud" right?
Or are the courts dishonest participants in the Grand conspiracy?

I hope we actually get rid of the crappy voting machines and really reform the system. Ironically it was Mitch who has stood in the way of doing that.

And it is a great system in a great democracy. We are the world's model for free and fair elections for good reason.
07-11-2020 19:59
(21599)
tmiddles wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
135 years ago, has little to do with modern medicine. ...Only a small segment of people are even at risk of severe symptoms....
The 1985 small pox vaccine was far more effective of course but the vaccine of 1885 was still a life saver. The AntiVax argument of 1885 looks identical to 2020:
Minimize the threat ( they told people not to fear small pox )
Claim vaccines are dangerous and don't work.

It's the Democrats that are anti-vaxers this time. They don't want the 'Covid Crisis' to end.
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
...I sully support Trump's lawsuits. It's time for this fraud to end.
So do I. Mitch McConnell put it quite well. "Here's how this must work in our great country: Every legal vote should be counted. Any illegally-submitted ballots must not. All sides must get to observe the process. And the courts are here to apply the laws & resolve disputes. That's how Americans' votes decide the result."
Don't forget you are not the court. "Alleged fraud" right?

Semantics fallacy.
tmiddles wrote:
Or are the courts dishonest participants in the Grand conspiracy?

Some are, some aren't. The Democrats are the Grand conspiracy.
tmiddles wrote:
I hope we actually get rid of the crappy voting machines and really reform the system. Ironically it was Mitch who has stood in the way of doing that.

Irrelevant.
tmiddles wrote:
And it is a great system in a great democracy.

The United States is not a democracy and never was. It is a federated republic. If the Democrats are successful in stealing the election, we won't even be that. There will be no effective constitution anymore. The United States will become an oligarchy.
tmiddles wrote:
We are the world's model for free and fair elections for good reason.

No anymore.

The Parrot Killer

07-11-2020 23:24
(3979)
Into the Night wrote:
Mitch McConnell:...the courts are here to apply the laws & resolve disputes.
If the Democrats are successful in stealing the election, ...no effective constitution anymore.

If the Democrats win the presidency it means the country is cancelled? You won't accept the authority of the Judicial branch of our government in sorting out the legality of the election?
08-11-2020 01:23
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
The Democrats are in.I think Trump should go quietly in to the night but its not going to happen.
Feel for you homies
08-11-2020 01:43
(5197)
duncan61 wrote:
The Democrats are in.I think Trump should go quietly in to the night but its not going to happen.
Feel for you homies

Trump is still in, until Jan. 20, 2021... I don't think the votes are all counted yet, or the results certified yet. The media loves to jump the gun a little, and be the first to announce the winner. It was close, and a lot of questions. Still going to hold out hope...

If it comes down to it, I'm confident he'll pack up and leave, just as every president before him has at the end of their term. He had a great 4 years, and he still has his business to go back to. I'm sure he would have liked to finish the job he started. Maybe he will in some ways...
08-11-2020 06:39
(3979)
HarveyH55 wrote:
...I'm confident he'll pack up and leave, just as every president before him has at the end of their term....

He can do that while announcing to the world that US democracy is just a fraud.

MAGA
08-11-2020 18:16
(21599)
duncan61 wrote:
Feel for you homies

No, they are not in. The news media doesn't certify elections. You are listening to Fake News.

The Parrot Killer

08-11-2020 18:17
(21599)
tmiddles wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
...I'm confident he'll pack up and leave, just as every president before him has at the end of their term....

He can do that while announcing to the world that US democracy is just a fraud.

MAGA

The US is not a democracy and never was.

The Parrot Killer

08-11-2020 21:48
(3979)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
If the Democrats are successful in stealing the election, ...no effective constitution anymore.

If the Democrats win the presidency it means the country is cancelled? You won't accept the authority of the Judicial branch of our government in sorting out the legality of the election?

So I guess you only accept the legal process of a US election when your candidate wins huh ITN?

No Response from you to the above.
08-11-2020 22:26
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
I hope Trump will fix those results. The ballot game was fraud. 135000 votes went straight to Biden while Trump got nothing. This is simply not possible.
08-11-2020 23:38
(3979)
Xadoman wrote:
I hope Trump will fix those results. The ballot game was fraud. 135000 votes went straight to Biden while Trump got nothing. This is simply not possible.

In the US candidates do not "fix" elections for their own benefit. Courts are here to adjudicate.

We have a great system. Any voter fraud can be proven in court.

You have provided fictitious and unsupported allegations here. Typical for a conspiracy theorist.
09-11-2020 01:04
(14411)
tmiddles wrote:Any voter fraud can be proven in court.

No voter fraud can ever be proven.

tmiddles wrote:You have provided fictitious and unsupported allegations here. Typical for a conspiracy theorist.

You have lied ever since your arrival on this site. You were taught that when you are faced with a differing viewpoint that the best thing to do is to ... simply dismiss that viewpoint and to disparage the holder of that differing viewpoint as being stupid in some way.

To be taught that and to never call bullshit is to be a moron.

Yes, you are a moron. You are a tool for your political slavemasters who do your thinking for you. It must really suck to be you.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
09-11-2020 02:49
(21599)
tmiddles wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

So I guess you only accept the legal process of a US election when your candidate wins huh ITN?

No Response from you to the above.

RQAA. I have already answered this question.

The Parrot Killer

09-11-2020 02:50
(21599)
Xadoman wrote:

Fortunately, the fraud seems limited to just a few counties, they are the only places that will have to be audited.

The Parrot Killer

09-11-2020 03:26
(3979)
Into the Night wrote:
Fortunately, the fraud seems limited to just a few counties, they are the only places that will have to be audited.

A full Georgia recount from a state with a Republican Governor and legislature should be done competently in weeding out most fraud.

IBdaMann wrote:

And the conspiracists circle is complete.

There is no evidence because there can be no evidence squawks the loon.

And so the most bat shit crazy theories in all of the flat Earth can fly free, forever unaccountable.

https://abc7amarillo.com/amp/news/local/a-history-of-voter-fraud
Edited on 09-11-2020 03:30
09-11-2020 03:36
(14411)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

But that's because you are a lying moron.

If you had bothered to read the text you cited, you'd see that I didn't write that fraud cannot be evidenced. I wrote that it cannot be proven. The word "proven" was your word and you claimed that all voter fraud can be proven. That was an absurd statement. You'd have to be a total moron to have said it and guess what, you're a total moron.

09-11-2020 03:59
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

...The word "proven" was your word and you claimed that all voter fraud can be proven..

Nope I said "Any". Your being a computer science guy I don't believe the logic escapes you.

"Prove" is the used legal term:
https://www.americanbar.org/groups/legal_services/flh-home/flh-glossary/
"Reasonable doubt - Generally in a criminal case, an accused person is entitled to acquittal if, in the minds of the jury, his or her guilt has not been proved beyond a reasonable doubt."

So will you accept the judgement of the judicial branch on the election or not?
10-11-2020 05:56
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

...The word "proven" was your word and you claimed that all voter fraud can be proven..

Nope I said "Any". Your being a computer science guy I don't believe the logic escapes you.

"Reasonable doubt - Generally in a criminal case, an accused person is entitled to acquittal if, in the minds of the jury, his or her guilt has not been proved beyond a reasonable doubt."

Will you accept the judgement of the other currently active Climate-Debate.com users on whether or not you are a total ****ing moron??

For the record, my vote is YES. That makes it 1-0 for you being a ****ing moron...
Edited on 10-11-2020 05:59
10-11-2020 13:44
(3979)
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:So will you accept the judgement of the judicial branch on the election or not?

Will you accept the judgement of the other currently active Climate-Debate.com users ....

How about you answer a very serious question. Has Trump succeeded in destroying the country? Will 25%, 30%? Of the population believe our elections are a shame and a fraud? (In states controlled by Republicans and without any case being proven in court mind you).

If that's the case I give us 10 years before we have our own Putin/Erdogan/Xi installed in a fake democracy just like so many countries.
Edited on 10-11-2020 13:44
10-11-2020 17:27
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:So will you accept the judgement of the judicial branch on the election or not?

Will you accept the judgement of the other currently active Climate-Debate.com users ....

How about you answer a very serious question. Has Trump succeeded in destroying the country? Will 25%, 30%? Of the population believe our elections are a shame and a fraud? (In states controlled by Republicans and without any case being proven in court mind you).

If that's the case I give us 10 years before we have our own Putin/Erdogan/Xi installed in a fake democracy just like so many countries.

Idk... The cases haven't been decided yet, and the reasoning behind the decisions of said cases has not been presented yet.
10-11-2020 18:08
(21599)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Semantics fallacy.

The Parrot Killer

10-11-2020 18:09
(21599)
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Will you accept the judgement of the other currently active Climate-Debate.com users on whether or not you are a total ****ing moron??

For the record, my vote is YES. That makes it 1-0 for you being a ****ing moron...

Voting YES. That makes it 3-0 for him being a ****ing moron (remember IBDaMann's vote counts as well).

The Parrot Killer

10-11-2020 18:12
(21599)
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

How about you answer a very serious question.

How about you ask one?
tmiddles wrote:
Has Trump succeeded in destroying the country?

Obviously, no.
tmiddles wrote:
Will 25%, 30%? Of the population believe our elections are a shame and a fraud? (In states controlled by Republicans and without any case being proven in court mind you).

Courts are not a proof. Guessing random numbers is meaningless.
tmiddles wrote:

More random numbers. More pointless speculation.

No argument presented.

The Parrot Killer

Page 1 of 212>

Join the debate Dr. Hazeltine:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Dr. Fauci tests positive for COVID-19, despite having 4 vaccines for covid6307-07-2022 00:26
Dr. Scott Gottlieb2709-11-2021 01:54
Dr. Tobin,2709-04-2021 18:55
Dr. Birx619-08-2020 05:42
Edinburgh University - Dr Richard Milne - Final Nail For Climate Change Disinformation505-12-2017 18:02
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact