Remember me
▼ Content

Dr. Scott Gottlieb

Dr. Scott Gottlieb07-11-2021 18:11
keepit
★★★★★
(3060)
Dr. Gottlieb talked about a new antiviral on cnbc . Supposedly it has major efficacy against covid infection, especially for people with risk factors (read comorbidities). He said it was a game changer available in the next few months.
07-11-2021 19:14
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14414)
keepit wrote:Dr. Gottlieb talked about a new antiviral on cnbc . Supposedly it has major efficacy against covid infection, especially for people with risk factors (read comorbidities). He said it was a game changer available in the next few months.

Why should any rational adult believe your claim that Gottleib somehow has this level of omniscience rather than believe that a partner at a venture capital firm knows how to tailor a press release to maximize his own net worth?

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
07-11-2021 19:20
keepit
★★★★★
(3060)
Unfortunately the new anti viral doesn't prevent hypersonic missiles.

ibd,
you don't know what to believe and what not to believe. You have my sympathy- really.

Dr. Gottlieb's illustrious career is built on credibility. You don't believe in credibility because yo don't have much.
Edited on 07-11-2021 19:34
07-11-2021 19:52
(14414)
keepit wrote:ibd,you don't know what to believe and what not to believe.

I do know what to believe, because I think for myself and I am not a total moron.

You are the one who takes great pride in believing the totally insane and obviously absurd things that you do simply because you are told to by the sources that do your thinking for you.

keepit wrote: You have my sympathy- really.

I have your totally transparent envy.

keepit wrote:Dr. Gottlieb's illustrious career is built on credibility.

So you are telling me that you don't believe that he is wealthy and that he doesn't know how to tailor a press release to get imbeciles to believe whatever he is announcing to maximize his net worth?

Loosen the C-clamp a couple of turns.

Attached image:

07-11-2021 20:01
keepit
★★★★★
(3060)
You're jealous of Gottlieb because people pay attention to him and they don't pay attention to you.
It's in the credibility ibd. I don't see why you think that's unimportant.
Edited on 07-11-2021 20:02
07-11-2021 20:42
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21599)
keepit wrote:
Dr. Gottlieb talked about a new antiviral on cnbc . Supposedly it has major efficacy against covid infection, especially for people with risk factors (read comorbidities). He said it was a game changer available in the next few months.

How is the same old game a 'game changer'?

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
07-11-2021 20:47
keepit
★★★★★
(3060)
It isn't the same old game. There are very few anti virals. That's the issue that's important here. Maybe you think using proper capital letters is what's important?
07-11-2021 20:48
(21599)
keepit wrote:
Unfortunately the new anti viral doesn't prevent hypersonic missiles.

ibd,
you don't know what to believe and what not to believe. You have my sympathy- really.

Dr. Gottlieb's illustrious career is built on credibility. You don't believe in credibility because yo don't have much.

No. Gottlieb's illustrious career is built by Gottlieb.

You are not the king. You do not get to decide who is 'credible' for everyone. Omniscience fallacy.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
07-11-2021 20:50
(21599)
keepit wrote:
You're jealous of Gottlieb

Inversion fallacy. That would be YOU.
keepit wrote:
because people pay attention to him and they don't pay attention to you.

Describes YOU.
keepit wrote:
It's in the credibility ibd.

You don't get to decide 'credibility' for everyone. Omniscience fallacy.
keepit wrote:
I don't see why you think that's unimportant.

Perhaps because the C clamp is too tight.

The Parrot Killer

07-11-2021 20:53
(21599)
keepit wrote:
It isn't the same old game.

It is.
keepit wrote:
There are very few anti virals.

I can think of plenty of them, not the least the body's own immune system.
keepit wrote:
That's the issue that's important here.

What issue? Playing the same old game?
keepit wrote:
Maybe you think using proper capital letters is what's important?

Maybe you want to pivot to semantics fallacies now?

The Parrot Killer

07-11-2021 21:12
keepit
★★★★★
(3060)
itn,
Do you understand the word "argumentative" and one of its meanings that describes triviality?

Dr. Gottlieb's credibility comes from being a former head of the FDA and being on the board of directors of Pfizer.
What are your credentials loudmouth???

You should give credit where credit is due.
Edited on 07-11-2021 21:18
07-11-2021 21:28
(14414)
keepit wrote:
itn,

... and he most certainly did. If only you had been able to read what Into the Night wrote, you could have avoided wasting this bandwidth.

Why do you believe Gottleib somehow doesn't know how to work a press release? Why are you always trying to correct people who are providing you with correct answers? Why are you always so envious of those who can think for themselves?

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
07-11-2021 23:40
keepit
★★★★★
(3060)
ibd,
More false claims. I don't think you think for yourself. I think you follow someone's political agenda although i don't know whose agenda.
Edited on 08-11-2021 00:22
08-11-2021 01:34
keepit
★★★★★
(3060)
ibd,
The reason i think you don't think for your self is because on every issue that i can remember you take the conservative side of the issue. To me always taking the same side (someone else's same side) is just unacceptable.
Edited on 08-11-2021 02:12
08-11-2021 02:11
(14414)
keepit wrote:ibd, The reason i think you don't think for your self is because on every issue that i can remember you take the conservative side of the issue.

On every issue you can remember, I have taken the correct side, and that pisses you off because it revealed you to be on the incorrect side of the issue.

keepit wrote: To me always taking the correct side is just unacceptable.

I get that much. It sucks to be you.

08-11-2021 02:14
keepit
★★★★★
(3060)
You can't get by in these discussions without cheating, can you. What i mean is, you just modified my response.
08-11-2021 02:17
(14414)
keepit wrote:You can't get by in these discussions without cheating, can you. What i mean is, you just modified my response.

Hold on, isn't always taking the correct side always taking the same side?

You're right, go ahead and pretend that there are square braces around the word "correct" then we should be good.

08-11-2021 02:22
(21599)
keepit wrote:
itn,
Do you understand the word "argumentative" and one of its meanings that describes triviality?

Semantics fallacy.
keepit wrote:
Dr. Gottlieb's credibility comes from being a former head of the FDA and being on the board of directors of Pfizer.

You don't get to designate who is 'credible' for everyone. You are not the king. Omniscience fallacy.
keepit wrote:
What are your credentials loudmouth???

Science is not credentials, license, degree, or any other form of sanctification. Only religions do this.
keepit wrote:

Credit for what? Cliche fallacy.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 08-11-2021 02:23
08-11-2021 02:24
(21599)
keepit wrote:
ibd,
More false claims. I don't think you think for yourself. I think you follow someone's political agenda although i don't know whose agenda.

Pivot fallacy. Philosophy is not being discussed here. Political agendas are not philosophy.

The Parrot Killer

08-11-2021 02:25
(21599)
keepit wrote:
ibd,
The reason i think you don't think for your self is because on every issue that i can remember you take the conservative side of the issue. To me always taking the same side (someone else's same side) is just unacceptable.

Then condemn yourself. You always take the side of Democrats.

The Parrot Killer

08-11-2021 02:26
(21599)
keepit wrote:
You can't get by in these discussions without cheating, can you. What i mean is, you just modified my response.

He did not put anything in your quote that you yourself didn't say. Lie.

The Parrot Killer

08-11-2021 02:43
keepit
★★★★★
(3060)
itn,
No, i don't always take the side of the democrats.
If you read my quotes carefully you'll see the modifications that ibd did.
I don't see how anyone can willfully operate without credibility.

For example, we're talking about vaccine mandates at the moment. Do you think i'm in favor of mandatory vaccine mandates? If you think i'm in favor it kind of shows you aren't thinking very clearly.
Edited on 08-11-2021 02:53
08-11-2021 02:58
(14414)
keepit wrote:I don't see how [software developers or ditch diggers, for example] can willfully operate without credibility.

This is because you have greatly overtightened your C-clamp.

keepit wrote:For example, we're talking about [tyrannical government in action] at the moment. Do you think i'm in favor of mandatory vaccine mandates?

You see vaccine mandates as a problem for only a few people.

keepit wrote: If you think i'm in favor it kind of shows [that you have been paying attention]

... and apparently he was paying attention. So was I.

08-11-2021 19:47
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
keepit wrote:

I have no need for overpriced crap from Big Pharma. I have a robust immune system. I can make use of other much cheaper treatment options already readily available, such as ivermectin.
08-11-2021 19:50
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
keepit wrote:
ibd,

Your issues, not his.
08-11-2021 20:02
(21599)
keepit wrote:
itn,
No, i don't always take the side of the democrats.

Yes you do.
keepit wrote:
If you read my quotes carefully you'll see the modifications that ibd did.

He has not modified anything you said, liar.
keepit wrote:
I don't see how anyone can willfully operate without credibility.

You don't get to decide credibility for everyone. You are no the king. Omniscience fallacy.
keepit wrote:
For example, we're talking about vaccine mandates at the moment. Do you think i'm in favor of mandatory vaccine mandates? If you think i'm in favor it kind of shows you aren't thinking very clearly.

You have already argued in favor of vaccine mandates. Are you going to try to deny your own argument again?

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 08-11-2021 20:05
08-11-2021 22:06
keepit
★★★★★
(3060)
itn,
As usual, you are full of baloney.
i've posted my opinion on that - i'm not in favor of mandates, period.

If you don't believe me, check out the "dangerous world" thread and look up nov 2 and you see what i said.
Edited on 08-11-2021 22:18
09-11-2021 01:54
(21599)
keepit wrote:
itn,
As usual, you are full of baloney.
i've posted my opinion on that - i'm not in favor of mandates, period.

If you don't believe me, check out the "dangerous world" thread and look up nov 2 and you see what i said.

As usual, you're denying your own argument again. You keep arguing in favor of mandates, then you sit here and deny it.

The Parrot Killer

Join the debate Dr. Scott Gottlieb:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Dr. Fauci tests positive for COVID-19, despite having 4 vaccines for covid6307-07-2022 00:26
Dr. Tobin,2709-04-2021 18:55
Dr. Hazeltine4410-11-2020 19:08
Dr. Birx619-08-2020 05:42
Edinburgh University - Dr Richard Milne - Final Nail For Climate Change Disinformation505-12-2017 18:02
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact