▼ Content

Coronavirus testing

Page 3 of 3<123
22-12-2020 05:36
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14414)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
tgoebbles wrote:But again... don't you trust a Trump appointed Judge to get this right?

Judge? Are you back to the courts again? Yes, you are incorrigibly dishonest....answer... Aztecs committed genocide ... your refusal to dispute any aspect of the election fraud. ....
that about sums it up.

You are consistent IBD.

Let me read your response carefully. I don't see any answers to any of the questions posed to you. I guess nothing has changed, i.e. you still have your hard rule about not answering any questions but just asking stupid, distracting red herrings.

Oh well.

I'll try again anyway.

Are you a convicted felon?

Have you ever worked for Reuters or AP?

[note: I'm a "no" on both, btw]

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
22-12-2020 11:46
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21599)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:...a rational adult is convinced by video evidence and first-hand witness testimony does not require any sort of philosophical proof...
I was asking what your process is.

RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
I've given you my rough process:
1- Do they have incentive/motive to lie
2- Who are they? Are they trustworthy and competent on what they are dealing with.

RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
When a felon who has a history of trying to get attention (like Daryl Brooks, Melissa Carone, ...) says they saw things, sound like an idiot as they make the claims, it's is hard to believe anyone finds their testimony credible.

Bulverism fallacy.
tmiddles wrote:
But you do.

Because they are saying things you want to be true.

Psychoquackery. RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:...the overwhelming evidence of election fraud.
You don't bother to share here.

RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
Still waiting for anytjhing at all.

RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
An 8 1/2 hour video is just sad.

Argument of the stone fallacy. Paradox Y.
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
There are hundreds upon hundreds upon hundreds of corroborating sworn affidavits
Now you are describing, in legal terms, something which would be persuasive in a court of law right?

RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
So why haven't they been?

RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
There are hundreds and hundreds of people who insist the Earth is flat. Every one of them risks social humiliation, job laws and dateless nights. I don't believe them either.

Irrelevance fallacy.
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:There are numerous statistical improbabilities, inconsistencies, and even impossibilities
Why not put one up for debate? It really only takes one.

RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
though not a single judge in a single court room sees it the way you do.
LIE.
OK who? What court? What case?

RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:showing that election fraud "did not occur" (such as signature verification and voting machine audits) directly into the spotlight if they had absolutely nothing to hide.
A judge can compel discovery you know. Are you talking about things a Judge can and would do?

RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote: I have already explained to you, countless times even, the mathematics behind why the temperature of my house remains an unknown value. Measuring the temperature of a single location point is different than measuring the temperature of a volume.
No you've actually never been willing to discuss it. Do you believe that a thermometer measures the precise temperature of a single molecule?
tmiddles wrote:
Is it more than one molecule?

RQAA. Denial of the 0th law of thermody6namics.
tmiddles wrote:
If so guess what? That's a volume.

Denial of the 0th law of thermodynamics.
tmiddles wrote:
Anything can be determined to be within a rage at some probability.

Doublespeak. A scalar is not probability math.
tmiddles wrote:
It is beyond a 99% confidence level

Buzzword fallacy.
tmiddles wrote:
that the air inside your house is between 0 and 100 degrees for example.

Random numbers. Argument from randU fallacy. Math error. Set used as a scalar.
tmiddles wrote:
It's your desire and commitment to run from this discussion that is a the heart of the NOTHING CAN BE KNOWN mantra Team Denial has here. If you're will to get into it great let's start a thread.
Paradox T.
[quote]tmiddles wrote:
[quote]IBdaMann wrote:Are any of the affidavits even disputed? Which affidavits or witness testimony...
Yes. Melissa Carone claimed (not sure what it could have been based on) that the voting books were off by a 100,000 votes and she was directly contradicted by the Republican legislator.

Because she's full of it.

Assumption of victory fallacy. False authority fallacy. Argument of the stone fallacy.
tmiddles wrote:
Can we maybe find someone that doesn't produce a mug shot on the first google search?

RQAA.

Stop asking the same questions over and over. They've been answered. Answer the questions put to you.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
22-12-2020 12:00
(21599)
tmiddles wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Motive, credibility? No way of knowing these things, with people you've never met, or associated with.
Ok the commitment to NOTHING CAN BE KNOWN already was out of hand but yes Harvey, you can.

Assumption of conclusion fallacy.
tmiddles wrote:
When someone is a convicted felon or an attorney who has been disbarred for unethical conduct you can know something about their credibility.

Bulverism fallacy.
tmiddles wrote:
Also motive is actually useful when someone's testimony is counter to their motives. Like a Democrat saying they saw election fraud or a Republican saying they didn't.

Bulverism fallacy. Denial of history. Denial of evidence.
tmiddles wrote:
People just saying they saw stuff, without having corroborating evidence, isn't worth much. Especially in the era of cameras everywhere.

Paradox Y.
tmiddles wrote:
But again... don't you trust a Trump appointed Judge to get this right?

Irrelevance fallacy. Bulverism fallacy.
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
What is your "process" for distinguishing between two people?

I realize you have a hard rule on this board: never answer a question only ask them. It's pathetic.

Inversion fallacy. Answer the questions put to you.
tmiddles wrote:
If the testimony of two people is in conflict I would distinguish them based on motive and credibility.

Bulverism fallacy.
tmiddles wrote:
You do it based on what Trump tweets you should.

Speaking for another. You don't get to speak for anyone but you.
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:...and have signed legal documents that will send them to jail if they are lying?
Do the math on convicted felons taking that gamble when no one can prove they didn't see something.

What math? I see no math here. Buzzword fallacy.
tmiddles wrote:
but again random ex-cons claiming they saw stuff isn't worth spit.

Bulverism fallacy. Bigotry.
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:...you still don't dispute any evidence
You haven't presented any.

I went and found some and it's well disputed.
I went with Giuliani's first choices.

Illicit major fallacy. Proof by assertion fallacy.

No argument presented. Evasion. Inversions. RQAA. Formal fallacies. Invalid proofs. Buzzwords. Bulverism. Bigotry.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
22-12-2020 12:01
(21599)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
tgoebbles wrote:But again... don't you trust a Trump appointed Judge to get this right?

Judge? Are you back to the courts again? Yes, you are incorrigibly dishonest....answer... Aztecs committed genocide ... your refusal to dispute any aspect of the election fraud. ....
that about sums it up.

You are consistent IBD.

Contextomy fallacy. Evasion. No argument presented.

The Parrot Killer

22-12-2020 16:12
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
So, with the UK claiming they found a variant strain of Covid-19, that is way more contagious, and spreads much quicker, than the standard model... It must on super bug, considering those were all the selling points of the original. Now, we get the truth, on just how sensitive, and specific the PCR covid-19 test. If they tell us it detects any coronavirus, we know we got scammed. There are two virus, of over 50, that we refer to as the 'common cold', that are coronavirus family. Coronavirus is very common in pets, livestock, farm animals. It wouldn't be unusual to have coronavirus particles stuck up in your nose. Most don't infect humans. Our nose has several functions, one is as a filter, traps and removes particles. Masks are redundant, since we were born with a pretty effective filter.

I've been skeptical of how precise the covid testing was from the start. Never believed the could do a simple test, that could discriminate between strains. Just separating the different families seem to stretch the capacity. Mostly, I suspected the were testing for presence of RNA. The amount in the sample, would indicate exposure, possibly infected, if really high levels. Pretty much any viral infection would trigger a positive result. Florida processes about 100,000 samples a day. Can't be too thorough, with that volume of samples.

Which kind of leads me to wonder how they are going to test for the new UK-Flu version, which is super dangerous, and so much worse. Wonder if Brits, are bat-eaters, like the Chinese...
22-12-2020 23:12
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
Florida processes about 100,000 samples a day. Can't be too thorough, with that volume of samples.

I have heard about cases when somebody signed for a test but did not have the patience to wait for their turn. So they left without testing but the next day they suprisingly got a mail about test resaults being positive or negative. Most probably they just pull many of those results out of air to get as much money as possible for the testing. I am pretty sure it is not possible to correctly process the amount of tests they supposedly do every day.
Edited on 22-12-2020 23:18
23-12-2020 01:07
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
I've never been tested, but they could send someone through line, to get the paperwork started, while techs are probing for brain matter. could be some filled out the paperwork, before leaving the line, without telling anyone. Might have been a few samples, before someone notice the forms were out of order. Sort of reminds of a time, my brother need help picking up some scrap metal. Picked me up early Saturday morning, stopped by the McDonald's drive-thru, for a couple of large ice waters, free, of course... Anyway, when we got up to the pick up window, they handed out the water, and 3 bags of food. We of course, didn't say anything, and drove off. Little shocked and surprise, not sure if my brother knew that happens, or just went with it.

I still can't imagine there are 100,000 people a day, that are concerned enough to wait 45 minutes, to hours, for a Q-Tip up the nose. There are 21.6 million people in Florida, so there must be quite a few repeat customers. I'd need a very compelling reason to go through all that, just to learn I might have caught a cold.
Page 3 of 3<123

Join the debate Coronavirus testing:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Back-testing the climate model(s)1107-08-2023 05:09
Coronavirus & China024-03-2020 14:37
Can UV light affect Coronavirus?216-03-2020 12:43
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact