Remember me
▼ Content

Coronavirus & China

Coronavirus & China24-03-2020 14:37
Harry CProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(157)
I've been following the statistics published at worldometer.com. I was using China as the benchmark for a profile. Italy started zooming beyond those limits. It looked at what was happening in Italy as an outlier. Then it started mushrooming over the rest of the world with the US lagging on time scale. So I started reevaluating. Now I'm starting to disbelieve the stats that are coming out of China specifically new cases and deaths per million population.

Anyone else working this?

You learn something new every day if you are lucky!
Join the debate Coronavirus & China:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
I Can Prove I am The Messiah, I Want To Talk With Top People GOV Of China or USA To Save The World025-09-2021 04:15
The Most Powerful Individual Evolution Opportunity & Special Online Secret Society Opening122-09-2021 05:27
If You Want To Fully Understand The Secret Of Life & Increase Your Longevity, You Must Evolve207-09-2021 03:10
Humanity Must Evolve Because The Connection Mechanism Between Human Body & COVID Is Similar To Comput105-09-2021 06:14
If Humanity Want To Defeat The COVID & Evolve, They Must Use Proactive Herd Immunity Strategy103-09-2021 07:48
Articles
Appendix C - China's Environmental Crisis
Appendix A - Tracing China's Climate Policy
Analysis - Explaining China's Climate Policy
The Dependent Variable - How Ambitious Is China's Climate Policy
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact