Remember me
▼ Content

Coronavirus testing



Page 1 of 3123>
Coronavirus testing18-12-2020 13:28
Xadoman
★★☆☆☆
(387)
What is the point of testing tens of thousands of people a day if there is no cure for the virus? People without symptoms get tested , sometimes multiple times because they supposedly had a close conctact with a diseased person. One test costs about 100 dollars. For example last day they tested 6000 persons in our country which cost about 600000 dollars per day. They want to pump up the testing capacity to 10000 per day , so they will spend 1 million dollars per day for testing. At the same time they say that there are about 250 people hospitalized because of the coronavirus and supposedly the medical system is already collapsing because hospitals are full and can not take more. The personal is also supposedly burned out and they already are looking for those who would like to contribute voluntarily and even donate money. From this week the goverment closed all the schools and the masks are already mandatory for a couple of weeks now because of the supposed pandemics. I am not good in math but with 600000 dollars per day which they currently waste for testing, they could hire 6000 persons with a salary of 100 dollars per day( big money here, the minimum wage is 500 dollars per month, average is 1400 per month) so that for each covid patient there would be about 24 care takers who could look after them. I can not understand what the heck is going on. Things are way out of porpotions. If I were at the power I would stop all the unnecessarry testing of healthy people and would use that money to treat those who actually need help, so far only 250 people all over the country.
18-12-2020 15:37
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(8114)
Xadoman wrote:What is the point of testing tens of thousands of people a day if there is no cure for the virus? People without symptoms get tested , sometimes multiple times because they supposedly had a close conctact with a diseased person. One test costs about 100 dollars.

The requirement is that we continue to think COVID is gravely serious. As long as we imagine that there is a "pandemic" crisis, Leftist government officials can unconstitutionally overreach under the justification that saving humanity must be their top concerrn.

The short answer is that COVID tests are required to milk the power-grab.

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
Edited on 18-12-2020 15:38
18-12-2020 15:55
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3728)
IBdaMann wrote:...to think COVID is gravely serious...


If COVID were very serious. Hypothetically. How would you, IBD, know that to be true?
18-12-2020 16:17
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(8114)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:...to think COVID is gravely serious...
If COVID were very serious. Hypothetically. How would you, IBD, know that to be true?

I would observe serious health effects as opposed to only hearing hype and seeing nothing. I would observe a government that isn't lying to perpetuate a hoax. I would observe a pandemic that is lethal to Republicans and not only to Democrats, i.e. Trump and his family ... and all Trump rally-goers would be dead right now for not having hidden in their basements

Isn't it funny how only Democrats and leftists are deathly affected by COVID-19?

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
18-12-2020 16:39
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3728)
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:...to think COVID is gravely serious...
If COVID were very serious. Hypothetically. How would you, IBD, know that to be true?

I would observe serious health effects as opposed to only hearing hype and seeing nothing. I would observe a government that isn't lying to perpetuate a hoax. I would observe a pandemic that is lethal to Republicans and not only to Democrats, i.e. Trump and his family ... and all Trump rally-goers would be dead right now for not having hidden in their basements

Isn't it funny how only Democrats and leftists are deathly affected by COVID-19?

.


Am I correct in assuming you agree that there have been "real" pandemics in the past that were serious?

"I would observe a government that isn't lying"...

The government's communication about a disease falls outside of the direct effects themselves though right? What would you see that would be different if Covid was a real threat?

"all the rally-goers would be dead" would apply to a disease with 100% mortality. Smallpox killed 1/3 of those showing symptoms.

Do you believe that Herman Cain died of Covid?
18-12-2020 17:16
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(8114)
tmiddles wrote:Am I correct in assuming you agree that there have been "real" pandemics in the past that were serious?

Am I correct in assuming you agree that there have been Leftists in the past that used ruses to seize power?

tmiddles wrote:"all the rally-goers would be dead" would apply to a disease with 100% mortality.

Aaaaahh, the extreme 100% figure. Replace that number with something grave like 80%.

Do you believe that 80% of Trump rally-goers have perished? They didn't wear masks, you know, and Trump was a superspreader!

Only Democrats and Leftists have been ordered to cower and to panic at the mere mention of COVID by their political slave-masters.

tmiddles wrote:Do you believe that Herman Cain died of Covid?

I acknowledge that every year the flu kills several hundred mostly elderly people but this last year COVID killed how many? Two?

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
18-12-2020 17:20
Xadoman
★★☆☆☆
(387)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:...to think COVID is gravely serious...


If COVID were very serious. Hypothetically. How would you, IBD, know that to be true?



250 people all over the country( from 1,5 million people) have hospitalized currently because of the coronavirus. I suspect many of those people are hypohondriacs who turn to hospital with a little cough and running nose. In case of a true pandemic there should be tens or even hundreds of thousands of people who would need hospitalization. Thousands should die every day.
What amazes me is that our medical system is supposedly already collapsing. The number 250 looks pretty low to me. I wonder what would happen if a true pandemic would stike and tens and tens of thousands of people would need help in short time.
Edited on 18-12-2020 17:29
18-12-2020 18:21
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★☆
(1614)
Xadoman wrote:
What is the point of testing tens of thousands of people a day if there is no cure for the virus? ...... I can not understand what the heck is going on.......


The point of testing as much as humanly possible (and convincing people that they need to be tested as much as humanly possible) is to come up with as many "cases" as possible to scare the masses into believing that a "pandemic" is actually occurring so that they willingly relinquish their rights and liberties to the government. This allows for (and "justifies" the actions of) government to implement a wide array of covid-related rules and regulations and policing and etc (IOW, "covid tyranny") in order to fundamentally transform the USA into what the globalists desire it to be.

The Conservative Treehouse has a pretty good article and another pretty good article about the big picture behind the covid fear mongering.
18-12-2020 18:43
keepit
★★★★☆
(1883)
Take your boundless suspicions and throw them in the paranoid barrel. Think for yourself with facts and real evidence.
18-12-2020 18:44
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★☆
(1614)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:...to think COVID is gravely serious...


If COVID were very serious. Hypothetically. How would you, IBD, know that to be true?

If COVID were very serious, then I would be observing people with very serious health effects. Instead, I have only ever heard tales of a handful of people in my life get the rona and they all had only the most mild of mild symptoms (loss of taste and/or a slight cough for a few days).

Unfortunately I did not have any exposure with any of them anytime close to when they were sick.
Edited on 18-12-2020 18:47
18-12-2020 18:52
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★☆
(1614)
keepit wrote:
Take your boundless suspicions and throw them in the paranoid barrel. Think for yourself with facts and real evidence.

Another swing and another miss...
18-12-2020 21:37
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(14592)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:...to think COVID is gravely serious...
If COVID were very serious. Hypothetically. How would you, IBD, know that to be true?

I would observe serious health effects as opposed to only hearing hype and seeing nothing. I would observe a government that isn't lying to perpetuate a hoax. I would observe a pandemic that is lethal to Republicans and not only to Democrats, i.e. Trump and his family ... and all Trump rally-goers would be dead right now for not having hidden in their basements

Isn't it funny how only Democrats and leftists are deathly affected by COVID-19?

.


Am I correct in assuming you agree that there have been "real" pandemics in the past that were serious?

RQAA
tmiddles wrote:
"I would observe a government that isn't lying"...

The government's communication about a disease falls outside of the direct effects themselves though right? What would you see that would be different if Covid was a real threat?

RQAA
tmiddles wrote:
"all the rally-goers would be dead" would apply to a disease with 100% mortality. Smallpox killed 1/3 of those showing symptoms.

Irrelevant.
tmiddles wrote:
Do you believe that Herman Cain died of Covid?

No. He died of colon cancer. County records were illegally modified by the coroner.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
Edited on 18-12-2020 21:38
18-12-2020 21:40
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(14592)
Xadoman wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:...to think COVID is gravely serious...


If COVID were very serious. Hypothetically. How would you, IBD, know that to be true?



250 people all over the country( from 1,5 million people) have hospitalized currently because of the coronavirus. I suspect many of those people are hypohondriacs who turn to hospital with a little cough and running nose. In case of a true pandemic there should be tens or even hundreds of thousands of people who would need hospitalization. Thousands should die every day.
What amazes me is that our medical system is supposedly already collapsing. The number 250 looks pretty low to me. I wonder what would happen if a true pandemic would stike and tens and tens of thousands of people would need help in short time.

Bingo. In any situation with a wide publicized disease, you will always have you hypochondriacs heading to the hospitals thinking they 'have it'.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
18-12-2020 21:41
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(14592)
keepit wrote:
Take your boundless suspicions and throw them in the paranoid barrel. Think for yourself with facts and real evidence.


They are. You are not. It is you believing this propaganda because the Democrats and the press tell you to.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
18-12-2020 22:56
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(8114)
Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
Do you believe that Herman Cain died of Covid?
No. He died of colon cancer. County records were illegally modified by the coroner.


Question 1: What inundates the internet to the exclusion of all else?
Answer 1: Insistence that Herman Cain died of COVID-19, not of cancer

Question 2: What public record is not to be found in any Google search?
Answer 2: Herman Cain's death certificate.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
18-12-2020 23:11
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2966)
How come we aren't seeing piles of dead bodies left at the curb? Why aren't there and homeless people dying in the parks? How is it that every infected person, seem to find an ICU bed, when hospitals are overflowing? For a deadly, fast spreading disease, there really doesn't seem to be any real world victims. I only see them on TV, or read about them online. We get some positive tests at work, but all recover, didn't seem to spread it at work. The two individuals, I managed to figure out, both claimed it was just a mild cold. One, a long time, chain smoker, who occasionally has coughing fits, normally. Seems like he would have been ripe for the ICU, and the scoreboard.

That vaccine in turning scary, and they continue to assure us it's safe, no big deal. 6 people died during the Pfiser trials. So far, it's nearly killed 4 health care workers, on camera. A mandatory 15 minute observation, to make sure there aren't any serious reactions. Next week, they start hitting the nursing homes.
19-12-2020 00:13
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(8114)
HarveyH55 wrote:How come we aren't seeing piles of dead bodies left at the curb? Why aren't there and homeless people dying in the parks? How is it that every infected person, seem to find an ICU bed, when hospitals are overflowing? For a deadly, fast spreading disease, there really doesn't seem to be any real world victims.

Great points. Now that you mention it, I only know personally one person who claims to have tested positive for COVID-19. He is a coworker. He made the announcement to our company owner just after the company owner issued a policy that any person testing positive for COVID-19 would be barred from the office and would be required to work from home for a minimum of two weeks and only after three days had passed since having tested negative for the virus.

[Note: FORTUNATELY, he was in amazingly good spirits despite having periodic occurrences of "the thnifflth." Of course I wouldn't wish that on anyone!]

HarveyH55 wrote: 6 people died during the Pfiser trials.

That's six people more than COVID-19 has killed.

----------------------

ALERT: This just in!

As I was posting the above, the following announcement came in from AP so you know it must be true:

California hospitals 'crushed' as virus patients flood ICUs

https://apnews.com/article/pandemics-los-angeles-floods-coronavirus-pandemic-california-53aa288acf712a28624eb8c6d529c242

The funny thing is that Politifact is looking out for us and assuring us that all those empty hospital beds do NOT mean that the Coronahoax is a "fake" crisis while abcnews did a complete expose on how California hospitals are laying off staff due to a lack of patients.

[when you lie, you have to keep track of those lies and you have to maintain coordination of those lies with all your conspirators. The truth has amazing uncoordinated consistency]



.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
Edited on 19-12-2020 00:30
19-12-2020 05:01
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3728)
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:...you agree that there have been "real" pandemics...
...you agree that there have been Leftists in the past that used ruses to seize power?....
Sure. Rightists and Centrist lie sometimes too. So are you not going to answer the question?

Are you saying that because lying happens you cannot know the truth?

IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:"all the rally-goers would be dead" would apply to a disease with 100% mortality.

Aaaaahh, the extreme 100% figure. Replace that number with something grave like 80%.
You said "All" not me. All is 100%. The most virulent pandemic known to man, smallpox, killed 33%. So you 80% is what you require for some reason?

IBdaMann wrote:...every year the flu kills...
So there never has been a pandemic and never will be?

BTW where do you get you flue stats? (could it be from the same government you claim lies?)

Did you take the people who got the flu into your own lab, test them, and come up with the numbers?

gfm7175 wrote:....another pretty good article....
Fact check much? Here's an article:

oh and another article:

How do you "know" gfm? Come one talk about it.

gfm7175 wrote:
If COVID were very serious, then I would be observing people...
HarveyH55 wrote:
How come we aren't seeing piles of dead bodies left at the curb?
So if you don't see it then it's not there? That's how you "know" it's not there?
You do realize you are asserting a negative. You are saying Covid is NOT serious because you don't see it being serious.

But with voter fraud you'll accept the statements of others?

This is a real photo Harvey (A chapel at Farenga Brothers Funeral Home in the Bronx that has been used to store bodies during the pandemic.Credit...Philip Montgomery for The New York Times):
19-12-2020 05:50
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2966)
I remember a crematorium, that stored bodies in sheds, or just left them out in the wooded area out back. They didn't bother getting their furnace repaired, just sent out bags of concrete mix, as 'remains'. Think it was in Georgia though...

Even the numbers given on the TV news scoreboards, don't support a deadly, fast spreading disease. Least not for normal, healthy individuals. Over the past 10 months of pandemic, only 3-4% of the population (330 million) have tested positive. A small fraction, of 1%, have possibly died, do to complications. Those that died, and weren't already a medical-mess, just hanging on to life by medications, are extremely rare. More covid positive people died in car accidents, than died from complications, with no known chronic illness associated.

Now, if you exclude the normal, low risk, healthy portion of the population, and only apply the new cases, and fatality stats, to just those know to be at high risk of dying (from most anything), it would look like a scary pandemic. Most of the medically-messed-up, still manage to recover, even if the had a tub shoved down their throat. How many funerals were held in the US, in 2019? 2.4 Million...
19-12-2020 05:55
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(8114)
tmiddles wrote:Are you saying that because lying happens you cannot know the truth?

That was stupid.

I claim that I am smart enough to recognize, and to not be fooled by, a ruse to seize power ... and you are claiming that you are not.

tmiddles wrote:The most virulent pandemic known to man, smallpox, killed 33%.

... and we are witnessing zero people keel over from COVID-19. The CDC explained their death reporting scam of instructing medical examiners to simply affix "COVID-19" to the bottom line of section one on as many certificates as possible to receive additional funds in exchange for the higher numbers.

That's why you won't find any death certificates with COVID-19 on line A of section 1 (i.e. the cause of death) ... because no one died from COVID-19. Of course, you want to say "but it was a CONTRIBUTING FACTOR in those deaths" which is why it is supposed to go in Section II "Contributing Factors" ... but that eliminates any plausible claim that the COVID was the "Cause of Death" so the CDC's scam instructed medical examiners to intentionally hard-code "COVID-19" into the bottom of Section 1.

We the People should disband the CDC and start over with a new organiation, with safeguards in place to ensure it remains focused on the interests of We the People and not subservient to the whims of any political party.

tmiddles wrote: So if you don't see it then it's not there?

So if you don't see it then claim that it's there?

At least gfm7175 is simply NOT claiming what he does not see and questioning/doubting those like you who claim to see things that aren't there. It's all part of your reality-denial; your happy place doesn't jive with reality. You see people dropping like flies all around you from COVID-19 and you don't understand how anyone can not see the same thing. It's why you think you "know" the temperature of Venus and of Denver and how you believe you know what electrons get absorbed by matter.

tmiddles wrote:You do realize you are asserting a negative.

Nope. He is doubting your unsupported contention, to the point of giving you the mocking you so richly deserve.

tmiddles wrote: You are saying Covid is NOT serious because you don't see it being serious.

You must have dropped out of highschool. gfm7175 is clearly expressing how he doesn't see any reason to take the Coronahoax seriously ... and you certainly aren't providing any reason. It would seem that gfm7175 is left with ... no reason to take the coronahoax seriously. It's funny how that works.

tmiddles wrote:But with voter fraud you'll accept the statements of others?

As I mentioned previously, most rational adults find video testimony of surveillance cameras to be credible. Most rational adults find the same corroborated and undisputed testimony of thousands of eye-witnesses to be credible. Most rational people find the dishonesty of Leftists to not be credible.

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
19-12-2020 07:05
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3728)
IBdaMann wrote:
I claim that I am smart enough to recognize,
But apparently incapable of explaining how you do so. A "spidey sense" ?

IBdaMann wrote:
... and we are witnessing zero people keel over from COVID-19.
What did Herman Cain die of and how do you know?

He is just one example but the perfect one. He minimized covid, was an anti-mask Trump guy who according to him, got Covid and died on a ventilator.

Clearly a man in reasonably good health at the time.

IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote: So if you don't see it then it's not there?

So if you don't see it then claim that it's there?
Ah ah! That is:
tmiddles wrote: So if you don't see [piles of dead bodies][people with very serious health effects.] then it's not there?
And I do see both of those things (I posted a photo above) and saw a moving video from a ER doctor in Elmhurst NY showing the refrigerator trucks which, according to her are full of dead bodies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bE68xVXf8Kw&feature=emb_logo
I find Dr. Colleen Smith credible. I don't have any information that would lead me to beleive she would personally profit from lying in that video.
So when I do see it, through media sources, and I find the information credible, I claim it's there.

Are you any different?

IBdaMann wrote:...your unsupported contention,...
If Herman Cain reporting on his own fatal illness and a video posted by an ER Doctor shot directly on location don't constitute support fro a contention then what does?

What is a "supported contention" you have?

IBdaMann wrote:...most rational adults find video testimony of surveillance cameras to be credible.
Yes they do.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bE68xVXf8Kw&feature=emb_logo

Do you also find Herman Cain's own twitter account to be credible on the nature of his own illness and eventual death?
Edited on 19-12-2020 07:23
19-12-2020 08:29
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(8114)
tmiddles wrote:But apparently incapable of explaining how you do so. A "spidey sense" ?

It's called thinking for myself as is evidenced by your yearning for me to now do your thinking for you. I think you should at least try to think for yourself and do some independent research for the answers you seek.

I know I did and it feels great.

tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:... and we are witnessing zero people keel over from COVID-19.
What did Herman Cain die of and how do you know?

I can't find his death certificate online nor his medical records. Nobody knows apparently, although gfm7175 is a credible chap and his assertion that Herman Cain died of a recurrence of colon cancer is certainly plausible since he previously had colon cancer and there is no report of it ever going into full remission, only that Herman Cain had survived the cancer up to that point.

It certainly is far more plausible than the assertion that he was somehow killed by a mild virus, of which he has had many that never broke his stride.

Until you can come up with something reasonable or can provide Herman Cain's medical records, I'm going to go with gfm7175's explanation.

tmiddles wrote: ... and saw a moving video from a ER doctor in Elmhurst NY showing the refrigerator trucks which, according to her are full of dead bodies.


All I need is a tiny sampling of a few hundred death certificates with "COVID-19" on line A of Section 1. I think there are zero. You say that there hundreds of thousands across the country. Show me just three hundred death certificates with "COVID-19" on line A of Section 1 and I will agree with you. If this isn't a hoax then every mayor will want to put an exclamation mark on the matter and ensure those public records are on the internet for everyone to see and to be warned about the dangers of COVID-19. Of course if it's just a hoax then nobody will want those death certificates put under scrutiny.

So, show them to me.


tmiddles wrote: I don't have any information that would lead me to beleive she would personally profit from lying in that video.

Yes you certainly know of ample reasons people would lie for political purposes.

Did she show you death certificates with "COVID-19" hardcoded on line A of Section 1?

tmiddles wrote:So when I do see it, through media sources, and I find the information credible, I claim it's there.

You find any dishonest information that politically aligns with what your political slavemasters tell you to believe as "credible." You will even believe that Stefan-Boltzmann somehow doesn't apply to earth because that throws a wrench in your stupid Greenhouse Effect which you are required to believe in solidarity with all other Marxists.

tmiddles wrote:Are you any different?

Yes. I think for myself. I don't care what anyone says about COVID-19. I want to see the death certifictes. Why do you suppose they are being hidden? [hint: because We the People would otherwise see hundreds of thousands of fraud ballots, ... errr, ummm ... fraudulent death certificates with "COVID-19" wrongly hardcoded onto lines C and D of Section 1 where it specifically does not belong and would focus public attention directly on the CDC's scam.

tmiddles wrote: If Herman Cain reporting on his own fatal illness ...

... then make his one of your exemplar death certificates.

You should know by now that IBDaScientificMethodGuy. I don't give a Norwegian flyyyingfuuuk what anyone says. Show me the empirical evidence and I'll do my own thinking.

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
19-12-2020 09:25
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3728)
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:But apparently incapable of explaining how you do so. A "spidey sense" ?

It's called thinking for myself.
and no one can force to share your thoughts IBD. But why are you here?

IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:What did Herman Cain die of and how do you know?

I can't find his death certificate online nor his medical records.
Ah but have you forgotten IBD? You claim those documents are falsified anyway.

This is the special sauce of bat shit conspiracy: the great powerful villain will erase all evidence.

Youre skipping over:
1 Herman Cain himself identified the ONLY health issue leading to his death
2 He and his team had motive to conceal that information if anything as it makes he and his allies look like morons

It's a much better story for team Cain to claim it was cancer.

Does Colon Cancer call for being put on a ventilator?

IBdaMann wrote:Until you can come up with something reasonable or can provide Herman Cain's medical records, I'm going to go with gfm7175's explanation.
instead of Herman Cain's. Why? What's the rational? None provided.

If you'd bothered to look youd know that death certificates are not public record.
19-12-2020 10:42
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(8114)
tmiddles wrote: But why are you here?

So we're still at ZERO deaths from COVID-19.

Let me know when you have a death certificate with "COVID-19" on line A of Section 1. When you do the count will reach "1" at which point we can work on finding #2.

tmiddles wrote: You claim those documents are falsified anyway.

Yes ... that "COVID-19" will not be in Section 2 where it should be listed if it's a "contributing factor" and that "COVID-19" will not be on Line A of Section 1 because COVID-19 hs not been the cause of any deaths. That leaves the wrongful annotation of "COVID-19" as the last line in Section 1 in order to get all possible deaths, even ones in which COVID-19 was totally unrelated, listed as a "COVID Death" and to lie to the public that COVID-19 was actually the cause of the deaths when it wasn't.

This is what I expect to see if you try to present any death certificate as evidence that someone died of COVID-19, and it will readily reveal that the COVID-19 annotation is fraudulent. That is also the reason that I won't accept anything other than a death certificate. Good luck finding any with COVID-19 listed on Line A of Section 1.

... but yes, you still need to present the death certificate to make your case. That is, after all, why it is called the death CERTIFICATE.

tmiddles wrote: This is the special sauce of bat shit ... [desperate dismissal deleted]

Until you get some death CERTIFICATES, you have nothing. I'm sure nobody wants to hear you weasel.

tmiddles wrote: Youre skipping over: [verbal testimony that is not a death CERTIFICATE deleted]

I think we're done on this one. You've run out of contribution.

tmiddles wrote:Does Colon Cancer call for being put on a ventilator?

Does line A of Section 1 read "COVID-19" or does it read "Complications from Colon Cancer"?

IBdaMann wrote:Until you can come up with something reasonable or can provide Herman Cain's medical records, I'm going to go with gfm7175's explanation.
instead of Herman Cain's. Why? [/quote]
Until I see that death CERTIFICATE then I have go with the plausible answer. Again, you know that I don't care about what anyone said.

tmiddles wrote:If you'd bothered to look youd know that death certificates are not public record.

If you'd bothered to look you'd know that death certificates are public records.

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
19-12-2020 12:29
Xadoman
★★☆☆☆
(387)
I wonder when the big saviour vaccine arrives will they still continue with wasting money on testing? If so then we could certainly double the amount of taxpayers money that they are directly wasting on this hoax. In our case I estimate about 1 billion dollars being wasted on testing and injecting vaccine per year. The whole amount of money the coverment collects in taxes is about 11 billion per year. So almost 10 percent is wasted on the hoax directly.
19-12-2020 17:01
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2966)
How many cases can be found, where Covid-19, is the only cause of death listed? I've look several times. There are statistic available for the common pre-existing conditions, with Covid-19 fatalities. Basically, all I could find out, is that if you weren't already on meds, and hanging on by a thread, you aren't likely to die by Covid alone. The same group, who died of Covid on the scoreboard, is also ranked highly on the 2.4 million funerals performed in the US, 2019.

What I find interesting, is the daily testing. In Florida, there are about 90,000 test done every day, but only 7-8% come back positive. That's a lot of people getting a Q-Tip shoved, almost into their brain, basically, just for fun. I can't imagine too many people volunteering to do that, without a strong, compelling reason, like loss of employment. I can't imagine having a job, that requires going through that every week. I wouldn't, unless there is some compelling reason. But then again, I don't follow any of the guidelines or restrictions, unless compelled to do so. I'd already been in the habit of washing my hands often, not touching my face, and keeping my distance from people I don't know and trust. Just habits I got into as a child.

Testing, is usually just a one time deal, no confirmation of results. I don't know the actual lab procedure involved in testing, or sample handling. The test manufacturer admits the results aren't 100% accurate, every time. Treating a false positive, as true, does little harm. But, a false negative, is possibly sending an infectious person out to infect other people, like co-workers. That mistake, should have been flagged, and caught, numerous times, with the track and trace nonsense. If someone just passed a test, gets listed as a contact, do they just ignore them. There is a lot of redundancy in science. When I took chemistry, we had to do everything, at least twice. With a 'deadly', fast-spreading, virus, you'd think there would be more redundancy, and confirmations. They would want to be absolutely sure there are no mistakes. The covid testing, seems more like going through the motions, and not actual science, or concern.
19-12-2020 20:05
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(14592)
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
Do you believe that Herman Cain died of Covid?
No. He died of colon cancer. County records were illegally modified by the coroner.


Question 1: What inundates the internet to the exclusion of all else?
Answer 1: Insistence that Herman Cain died of COVID-19, not of cancer

Question 2: What public record is not to be found in any Google search?
Answer 2: Herman Cain's death certificate.


His death certificate (which is not the published cause of death online) is available as a public record.

The man had colon cancer that had spread throughout his body.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
19-12-2020 20:08
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(14592)
HarveyH55 wrote:
How come we aren't seeing piles of dead bodies left at the curb? Why aren't there and homeless people dying in the parks? How is it that every infected person, seem to find an ICU bed, when hospitals are overflowing? For a deadly, fast spreading disease, there really doesn't seem to be any real world victims. I only see them on TV, or read about them online. We get some positive tests at work, but all recover, didn't seem to spread it at work. The two individuals, I managed to figure out, both claimed it was just a mild cold. One, a long time, chain smoker, who occasionally has coughing fits, normally. Seems like he would have been ripe for the ICU, and the scoreboard.

That vaccine in turning scary, and they continue to assure us it's safe, no big deal. 6 people died during the Pfiser trials. So far, it's nearly killed 4 health care workers, on camera. A mandatory 15 minute observation, to make sure there aren't any serious reactions. Next week, they start hitting the nursing homes.


Okay. Let's look at the 'overflowing hospital' argument.

Hospitals are made up of wards. Dispatching into those wards is things like the front desk and the emergency room. Yes, many have a ward set up for Covid19 patients. Any hospital can claim it's 'overflowing' simply by reducing the size of that ward.

It's fakery. A scam to get money from the federal government to spend on expanding the hospital. Dirty money buys clean hospitals.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
19-12-2020 20:14
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(14592)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:...you agree that there have been "real" pandemics...
...you agree that there have been Leftists in the past that used ruses to seize power?....
Sure. Rightists and Centrist lie sometimes too. So are you not going to answer the question?

Are you saying that because lying happens you cannot know the truth?

RQAA
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:"all the rally-goers would be dead" would apply to a disease with 100% mortality.

Aaaaahh, the extreme 100% figure. Replace that number with something grave like 80%.
You said "All" not me. All is 100%. The most virulent pandemic known to man, smallpox, killed 33%. So you 80% is what you require for some reason?

Argument from randU fallacy.
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:...every year the flu kills...
So there never has been a pandemic and never will be?

BTW where do you get you flue stats? (could it be from the same government you claim lies?)

RQAA
tmiddles wrote:
Did you take the people who got the flu into your own lab, test them, and come up with the numbers?

RQAA
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:....another pretty good article....
Fact check much? Here's an article:

oh and another article:

How do you "know" gfm? Come one talk about it.

RQAA. False authority fallacy.
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
If COVID were very serious, then I would be observing people...
HarveyH55 wrote:
How come we aren't seeing piles of dead bodies left at the curb?
So if you don't see it then it's not there? That's how you "know" it's not there?

RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
You do realize you are asserting a negative.

Denial of logic. It is a positive statement.
tmiddles wrote:
You are saying Covid is NOT serious because you don't see it being serious.

RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
But with voter fraud you'll accept the statements of others?

RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
This is a real photo Harvey (A chapel at Farenga Brothers Funeral Home in the Bronx that has been used to store bodies during the pandemic.Credit...Philip Montgomery for The New York Times):


Propaganda photo. Bodies are not stored. They are buried or burned.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
19-12-2020 20:19
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(14592)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
I claim that I am smart enough to recognize,
But apparently incapable of explaining how you do so. A "spidey sense" ?

RQAA. Mantra 22i.
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
... and we are witnessing zero people keel over from COVID-19.
What did Herman Cain die of and how do you know?

RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
He is just one example but the perfect one. He minimized covid, was an anti-mask Trump guy who according to him, got Covid and died on a ventilator.

Not an example.
tmiddles wrote:
Clearly a man in reasonably good health at the time.

He had colon cancer that had spread throughout his body. That is not good health, liar.
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:[quote]tmiddles wrote: So if you don't see it then it's not there?

So if you don't see it then claim that it's there?
Ah ah! That is:
tmiddles wrote: So if you don't see [piles of dead bodies][people with very serious health effects.] then it's not there?
And I do see both of those things (I posted a photo above) and saw a moving video from a ER doctor in Elmhurst NY showing the refrigerator trucks which, according to her are full of dead bodies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bE68xVXf8Kw&feature=emb_logo
I find Dr. Colleen Smith credible. I don't have any information that would lead me to beleive she would personally profit from lying in that video.
So when I do see it, through media sources, and I find the information credible, I claim it's there.
Propaganda is not information.
tmiddles wrote:
Are you any different?

RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
[quote]IBdaMann wrote:...your unsupported contention,...
If Herman Cain reporting on his own fatal illness and a video posted by an ER Doctor shot directly on location don't constitute support fro a contention then what does?
RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
What is a "supported contention" you have?
RQAA.
[quote]tmiddles wrote:
[quote]IBdaMann wrote:...most rational adults find video testimony of surveillance cameras to be credible.
Yes they do.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bE68xVXf8Kw&feature=emb_logo
You need Youtube to verify this???? What a moron. Mantra 22i.
tmiddles wrote:
Do you also find Herman Cain's own twitter account to be credible on the nature of his own illness and eventual death?

RQAA.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
19-12-2020 20:22
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(14592)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:But apparently incapable of explaining how you do so. A "spidey sense" ?

It's called thinking for myself.
and no one can force to share your thoughts IBD. But why are you here?

RQAA
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:What did Herman Cain die of and how do you know?

I can't find his death certificate online nor his medical records.
Ah but have you forgotten IBD? You claim those documents are falsified anyway.

This is the special sauce of bat shit conspiracy: the great powerful villain will erase all evidence.

Youre skipping over:
1 Herman Cain himself identified the ONLY health issue leading to his death
2 He and his team had motive to conceal that information if anything as it makes he and his allies look like morons

It's a much better story for team Cain to claim it was cancer.

Does Colon Cancer call for being put on a ventilator?

It certainly can.
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:Until you can come up with something reasonable or can provide Herman Cain's medical records, I'm going to go with gfm7175's explanation.
instead of Herman Cain's. Why? What's the rational? None provided.

RQAA
tmiddles wrote:
If you'd bothered to look youd know that death certificates are not public record.

Wrong. Death certificates are public record, just like birth certificates.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
19-12-2020 20:25
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(14592)
Xadoman wrote:
I wonder when the big saviour vaccine arrives will they still continue with wasting money on testing? If so then we could certainly double the amount of taxpayers money that they are directly wasting on this hoax. In our case I estimate about 1 billion dollars being wasted on testing and injecting vaccine per year. The whole amount of money the coverment collects in taxes is about 11 billion per year. So almost 10 percent is wasted on the hoax directly.


Democrats are already stating that masks and social distancing will still be required even after the vaccine. I assume they will still waste money on testing programs as well.

In other words, shutting down the economy, forcing everyone to wear masks, and forcing everyone to be 6 feet apart is not about Covid19 at all.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
19-12-2020 23:33
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3728)
IBdaMann wrote:
Let me know when you have a death certificate...
And IBD exits the debate with one of his favorite ducks: The demand a made-up (and unmeetable) requirement be met.

1- Death Certificates are not public record
2- Team Denial here insists that medical records are falsified for Covid anyway
3- No explanation as to how IBD or any Denier could know has been offered.

As it stands your belief system means you never could know if there was a real pandemic. You've turned all the lights out.

What motive would Herman Cain have to lie in support of the ScamDemic? None provided:
https://hermancain.com/heartbroken-world-poorer-herman-cain-gone-lord/ "We knew when he was first hospitalized with COVID-19 that this was going to be a rough fight....he was basically pretty healthy in recent years,...his death hits us this hard." by Dan Calabrese who has been editor of HermanCain.com since 2012

So why are both Herman Cain and Dan Calabrese dupes or liars? hmmm.

I guess this level of rational thought from Team Denial here is at play when NASA is rejected for lying about temperature measurements too.

IBdaMann wrote:....you still need to present the death certificate...get some death CERTIFICATES,...Until I see that death CERTIFICATE...death certificates are public records.

Wow an you literally had nothing else to say other than show me documents which are confidential. so lame. Of course YOU are making claims about what the Death Certs would show but haven't produced one (because they are not public record).

Into the Night wrote:...forcing everyone to wear masks, and forcing everyone to be 6 feet apart is not about Covid19 at all.
It's about distracting everyone from knowing the Earth is in fact flat, that.....(bat shit).
19-12-2020 23:56
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(8114)
tmiddles wrote:And IBD exits the debate with one of his favorite ducks:

You are the only one EVADING. I haven't gone anywhere.

tmiddles wrote:The demand a made-up (and unmeetable) requirement be met.

Death certificates are real, not fictitious. They have been around a very long time. They certify the cause of one's death. Your slave masters are fukking with you. You consider this requirement "unmeetable" because it follows the scientific method and amounts to you having to support your stupid party-line regurgitation which obviously can never be supported.

Death certificates are public records and the public can research them. You have no excuse for claiming omniscience on the cause of death whiles simultaneously admitting you don't know what is on the death certificate. As for me, I have told you what will convince me, i.e. a public record, ...and you still bitch and whine and moan and complain like a baby rather than do the research necessary to resolve the debate.

Why are you even here?

Anyway, our COVID death count remains at zero. Would you like to try to bump it up to "one"?

... and you might want to stop denying that death certificates are real.

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
20-12-2020 01:12
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(14592)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Let me know when you have a death certificate...
And IBD exits the debate with one of his favorite ducks: The demand a made-up (and unmeetable) requirement be met.

No, this is YOUR problem. Inversion fallacy.
tmiddles wrote:
1- Death Certificates are not public record

Yes they are.
tmiddles wrote:
2- Team Denial here insists that medical records are falsified for Covid anyway

They are.
tmiddles wrote:
3- No explanation as to how IBD or any Denier could know has been offered.

Yes it has. RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
As it stands your belief system means you never could know if there was a real pandemic. You've turned all the lights out.

RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
What motive would Herman Cain have to lie in support of the ScamDemic? None provided:
https://hermancain.com/heartbroken-world-poorer-herman-cain-gone-lord/ "We knew when he was first hospitalized with COVID-19 that this was going to be a rough fight....he was basically pretty healthy in recent years,...his death hits us this hard." by Dan Calabrese who has been editor of HermanCain.com since 2012

So why are both Herman Cain and Dan Calabrese dupes or liars? hmmm.

RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
I guess this level of rational thought from Team Denial here is at play when NASA is rejected for lying about temperature measurements too.

It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth. RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:....you still need to present the death certificate...get some death CERTIFICATES,...Until I see that death CERTIFICATE...death certificates are public records.

Wow an you literally had nothing else to say other than show me documents which are confidential. so lame. Of course YOU are making claims about what the Death Certs would show but haven't produced one (because they are not public record).

RQAA
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:...forcing everyone to wear masks, and forcing everyone to be 6 feet apart is not about Covid19 at all.
It's about distracting everyone from knowing the Earth is in fact flat, that.....(bat shit).

Mantra 22i.

Stop asking questions that have already been answered. You're a moron.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
20-12-2020 02:49
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★☆
(1614)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:But apparently incapable of explaining how you do so. A "spidey sense" ?

It's called thinking for myself.
and no one can force to share your thoughts IBD.

IBD has been sharing his thoughts this whole time (very coherently and accurately, to boot!). His thoughts do not go away simply because you do not like them or comprehend them.

tmiddles wrote:
But why are you here?

Obviously, he is here because he wants to be here. Simple as that.

tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:What did Herman Cain die of and how do you know?

I can't find his death certificate online nor his medical records.
Ah but have you forgotten IBD? You claim those documents are falsified anyway.

Yes. IBD is claiming that they are falsified because covid is appearing at the end of section 1 rather than appearing in section 2 where it belongs. He's explained this quite thoroughly already. RQAA.

tmiddles wrote:
This is the special sauce of bat shit conspiracy: the great powerful villain will erase all evidence.

Youre skipping over:
1 Herman Cain himself identified the ONLY health issue leading to his death
2 He and his team had motive to conceal that information if anything as it makes he and his allies look like morons

It's a much better story for team Cain to claim it was cancer.

Does Colon Cancer call for being put on a ventilator?

RQAA.

tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:Until you can come up with something reasonable or can provide Herman Cain's medical records, I'm going to go with gfm7175's explanation.
instead of Herman Cain's. Why? What's the rational? None provided.

If you'd bothered to look youd know that death certificates are not public record.

RQAA. Denial of past conversation.
Edited on 20-12-2020 03:32
20-12-2020 02:58
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3728)
IBdaMann wrote:
Death certificates are real, not fictitious.
And they are not publicly available.

If you'd like to prove me wrong then YOU provide Herman Cain's death certificate.

You're just picking an excuse, a lame one, to bow out here.

gfm7175 wrote:
IBD is claiming that they are falsified because covid is appearing at the end of section 1 rather than appearing in section 2 where it belongs.
Actually if you'll look more closely at your example you'll see that section C1 tells you everything you need to know. See? just to the left.
20-12-2020 03:09
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★☆
(1614)
Xadoman wrote:
I wonder when the big saviour vaccine arrives will they still continue with wasting money on testing?

Short answer?? Yes.

They need the "cases" to continue the fear mongering to continue "justifying" the need for covid tyranny ("the great reset").

It has, believe it or not, already been openly admitted that we will not "go back to normal" after vaccinating "everyone". It has been openly admitted that even those who choose to get this mRNA vaccine will still have to follow all of the covid tyranny rules for the unforeseeable future.

At this very point is when any rational person would ask the questions:
[1] "What the f*** good is getting this "vaccine" then"?? AND
[2] "Why the f*** should I risk allowing myself to be injected with a very rushed, effectively untested, mRNA altering "vaccine" that will end up doing 'only God knows what' to myself in the SHORT term, let alone in the long term"??

Anyone with half a brain cell who is able to think for his/her self does NOT want ANYTHING to do with this "vaccine"...

Xadoman wrote:
If so then we could certainly double the amount of taxpayers money that they are directly wasting on this hoax. In our case I estimate about 1 billion dollars being wasted on testing and injecting vaccine per year. The whole amount of money the coverment collects in taxes is about 11 billion per year. So almost 10 percent is wasted on the hoax directly.

I won't get into speculating on numbers, but yes, they will continue to waste A LOT of money on this hoax. Well, "waste" is a word that someone like you and I would use... The uniparty government wanting to usher in globalism and "the great reset" would view it as an "investment" in moving towards the end-game...
20-12-2020 03:12
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(8114)
tgoebbles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Death certificates are real, not fictitious.
And they are not publicly available.

I retract. There are places where death certificates are not public records.

So we're left with the question of how you ever verified that there actually is a pandemic, albeit invisible. The current theory is that you are simply gullible and believe whatever your slave-masters tell you to believe without question, no matter how stupid.

tgoebbles wrote:Actually if you'll look more closely at your example you'll see that section C1 tells you everything you need to know. See? just to the left.

Nope. Those are not the CDC's instructions to medical examiners.

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
20-12-2020 03:23
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★☆
(1614)
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
How come we aren't seeing piles of dead bodies left at the curb? Why aren't there and homeless people dying in the parks? How is it that every infected person, seem to find an ICU bed, when hospitals are overflowing? For a deadly, fast spreading disease, there really doesn't seem to be any real world victims. I only see them on TV, or read about them online. We get some positive tests at work, but all recover, didn't seem to spread it at work. The two individuals, I managed to figure out, both claimed it was just a mild cold. One, a long time, chain smoker, who occasionally has coughing fits, normally. Seems like he would have been ripe for the ICU, and the scoreboard.

That vaccine in turning scary, and they continue to assure us it's safe, no big deal. 6 people died during the Pfiser trials. So far, it's nearly killed 4 health care workers, on camera. A mandatory 15 minute observation, to make sure there aren't any serious reactions. Next week, they start hitting the nursing homes.


Okay. Let's look at the 'overflowing hospital' argument.

Hospitals are made up of wards. Dispatching into those wards is things like the front desk and the emergency room. Yes, many have a ward set up for Covid19 patients. Any hospital can claim it's 'overflowing' simply by reducing the size of that ward.

It's fakery. A scam to get money from the federal government to spend on expanding the hospital. Dirty money buys clean hospitals.


Indeed. It's simple mathematics.

Let's say that 5 people are in the covid ward at this very moment. If the denominator (capacity of the covid ward) is 5, then that ward is 100% full ("overflowing", blah blah blah). However, if the denominator was instead 25, then that ward would only be at 20% capacity... HARDLY "overflowing"...

Now, let's say that a month from now, only 2 people are in the covid ward. 2 out of 5 is 40% capacity in that ward... again, HARDLY "overflowing"... BUT if that ward subsequently gets reduced in size down to a capacity of 2, then we're back to 100% capacity... WHOA!!! OVERFLOWING!!! CAN'T KEEP UP!!!!
Page 1 of 3123>





Join the debate Coronavirus testing:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Coronavirus & China024-03-2020 14:37
Can UV light affect Coronavirus?216-03-2020 12:43
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact