Remember me
▼ Content

Contagion

Page 1 of 4123>>>
Contagion13-03-2020 20:49
keepit
★★★★★
(3060)
What many aren't considering sufficiently is how corona spreads. For example, even though it is mild in a large percentage of cases, it is still contagious. That means that when more people contract the virus, even though they don't suffer greatly, more spreading will occur to older people who are much more vulnerable to the corona.
If we become a society who doesn't take care of the elderly, who will take care of the young when the young become elderly?
13-03-2020 21:31
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21600)
keepit wrote:
What many aren't considering sufficiently is how corona spreads. For example, even though it is mild in a large percentage of cases, it is still contagious. That means that when more people contract the virus, even though they don't suffer greatly, more spreading will occur to older people who are much more vulnerable to the corona.
If we become a society who doesn't take care of the elderly, who will take care of the young when the young become elderly?

The virus isn't spreading. Only 0.000135% of the world is infected. Only two new cases showed up in China this week. The virus does not kill the elderly if they are healthy.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
13-03-2020 21:33
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
keepit wrote:

You're still freaking out about this flu virus?
13-03-2020 21:41
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
keepit wrote:

It's an overpopulated world, information overload, etc. Families and communities are becoming a thing of the past. And with an aging population, problems can be expected.
13-03-2020 21:49
keepit
★★★★★
(3060)
gfm/ITN,
I'm not freaking out at all. I hope the precautions and dangers i educate you with don't cause you to freak out. Don't be afraid of the precautions i pass on.
13-03-2020 22:24
(21600)
keepit wrote:
gfm/ITN,
I'm not freaking out at all.
Yes you are.
keepit wrote:
I hope the precautions and dangers i educate you with don't cause you to freak out.

What dangers? This is no more than any other flu. Indeed, it seems to be a lost less.
keepit wrote:
Don't be afraid of the precautions i pass on.

You seem to think we need extraordinary precautions for the winter flu.

Stop fear mongering.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
13-03-2020 22:36
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Into the Night wrote:
keepit wrote:
gfm/ITN,
I'm not freaking out at all.
Yes you are.
keepit wrote:
I hope the precautions and dangers i educate you with don't cause you to freak out.

What dangers? This is no more than any other flu. Indeed, it seems to be a lost less.
keepit wrote:
Don't be afraid of the precautions i pass on.

You seem to think we need extraordinary precautions for the winter flu.

Stop fear mongering.

That's what Native Americans said about the white man hundreds of years ago. Get over it. We're your friends

Trust me

This is friggin' hilarious ITN. You left yourself wide open for it.
Edited on 13-03-2020 22:40
13-03-2020 23:32
keepit
★★★★★
(3060)
Re: the corona virus
Carona virus produces both colds and COVID 19 and sars and mers. The flu viruses are produced by the paramyxovirus, nothing like the corona.
There is a big difference between covid19, sars and mers, and the flu.
This covid 19 is not the winter flu. Maybe you can't tell the difference ITN, but the professionals can.
13-03-2020 23:43
(21600)
keepit wrote:
Carona virus produces both colds and COVID 19 and sars and mers. The flu viruses are produced by the paramyxovirus, nothing like the corona.

Nope. They are just different flu viruses.
keepit wrote:

Nope. It's just a variant on SARS.
keepit wrote:
This covid 19 is not the winter flu. ...deleted Mantra 37d...

Yes it is.

Still batting 0.00, aren't ya?

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 13-03-2020 23:44
14-03-2020 00:14
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
keepit wrote:
This covid 19 is not the winter flu. Maybe you can't tell the difference ITN, but the professionals can.

I think the actual difference is the drug cocktail that is used to treat it. Rarely mentioned. With people under 60, the mortality rate is about 2 out of every 1,000 people. I doubt most people care.
14-03-2020 02:43
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
keepit wrote:

I've given you an opportunity to talk about whether or not the medicine to treat Covid19 is in limited supply. In countries with a higher mortality rate, the medicine might not be readily available.
14-03-2020 04:50
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14414)
James___ wrote: I've given you an opportunity to talk about whether or not the medicine to treat Covid19 is in limited supply. In countries with a higher mortality rate, the medicine might not be readily available.

This is a great point by the way.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
14-03-2020 15:51
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote: I've given you an opportunity to talk about whether or not the medicine to treat Covid19 is in limited supply. In countries with a higher mortality rate, the medicine might not be readily available.

This is a great point by the way.

Thanks. This is an interesting read. South Korea seems to be having a much better go of it than Italy while having about the same exposure to it at the same time.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-response-specialre/italy-and-south-korea-virus-outbreaks-reveal-disparity-in-deaths-and-tactics-idUSKBN20Z27P

And this is how it can stretch critical care resources.
https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20)30627-9/fulltext

This is also interesting, it gets into what could be a problem treating Covid-19 patients, if it overwhelms medical capacity then people with other serious medical conditions would be affected by not being able to recieve the care they need. Collateral damage.

>> There is no evidence the health systems in the US can cope with such levels of demand for hospital treatment if the number of Covid-19 patients reach the same number as flu sufferers.
Additionally, 13.8% of people with Covid-19 in China require an unspecified amount of increased medical resources and medications.

In short, Covid-19 can easily and comprehensively overwhelm the medical resources of any affected country.

However, disturbingly, the probability of such widespread contagion by Covid-19 (unless somehow contained) would seem to be almost certain as the R0 for influenza is 1.5, compared to Covid-19's R0 of 2.6 (estimated in Wuhan).

It appears that the only way Covid-19 can be contained is if the entire world adopts the containment strategies enforced by China.

Some early (and probably inaccurate) CAse Fatality Rate (CFR) data suggests that Covid-19 may be 18 times more fatal than influenza, once symptoms are expressed.

Statistically, it would not be surprising if some countries end up with a final CFR higher than the (roughly) 1.84% indicated by South Korea.

Much would depend on determining the numbers of SARS-CoV-2 carriers who display very mild or no symptoms of Covid-19.

Note that this rough estimate is taken from South Korea, which has done the most testing on its population, and therefore, its statistics for infection is likely to encompass most of the infected people in the country.

https://www.thestar.com.my/lifestyle/health/2020/03/13/covid-19-statistics-predicting-the-need-for-medical-resources <<
Edited on 14-03-2020 15:53
14-03-2020 17:13
(14414)
James___ wrote:It appears that the only way Covid-19 can be contained is if the entire world adopts the containment strategies enforced by China.

...OR ... you could ensure there are plenty of resources, to which you alluded in your previous posts, to treat it and then let everyone get it ... and then it will never be a problem again. And the next time that another flu rears its ugly head, there will be plenty of resources to deal with that as well, and it won't be a problem either.

No more problems, no more gullibility panic.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
15-03-2020 17:09
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
People aged over 70 will be asked in the coming weeks to self-isolate for up to four months in order to protect them from the coronavirus, Health Secretary Matt Hancock says.

Pressed on when the measure will be introduced, he told Sky News: "Certainly in the coming weeks, absolutely."
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/coronavirus-latest-news-uk-covid-19-spain-deaths-cases/

Coronavirus victims in Italy will be denied access to intensive care if they are aged 80 or more or in poor health should pressure on beds increase, a document prepared by a crisis management unit in Turin propose.

Some patients denied intensive care will in effect be left to die, doctors fear.
https://citinewsroom.com/2020/03/italians-over-80-will-be-left-to-die-as-country-overwhelmed-by-coronavirus/

Edited on 15-03-2020 17:12
15-03-2020 21:07
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:... you could ensure there are plenty of resources, ...
you could just say ensure there is a vaccine, or pixie dust. If you don't have something it's pointless to make a plan based on it.

We do not have enough resources.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2020/03/13/opinion/coronavirus-cautionary-tale-italy-dont-do-what-we-did/

"...doctors were being forced to start making difficult triage decisions, admitting people who desperately need mechanical ventilation based on age, life expectancy, and other factors."

https://www.ft.com/content/5a2ffc78-6550-11ea-b3f3-fe4680ea68b5

"A spokesman for Spectaris, the German industry federation that represents medical devices makers, said: "At the moment there are sufficient supplies of everything. What is important is to keep the number of new infections low. Otherwise we could see shortages.""

And that's the plan and a good one. We need to keep as few people from getting this flu as possible so that we'll be sure to have enough resources and just be glad you're not 80 years old in Italy right now. They are literally sending people home to die because they don't have enough resources.
15-03-2020 21:27
(21600)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:... you could ensure there are plenty of resources, ...
you could just say ensure there is a vaccine, or pixie dust. If you don't have something it's pointless to make a plan based on it.

We do not have enough resources.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2020/03/13/opinion/coronavirus-cautionary-tale-italy-dont-do-what-we-did/

We are not Italy. The Italian medical system is notoriously useless. A consequence of government managed 'healthcare'.
tmiddles wrote:
"...doctors were being forced to start making difficult triage decisions, admitting people who desperately need mechanical ventilation based on age, life expectancy, and other factors."

https://www.ft.com/content/5a2ffc78-6550-11ea-b3f3-fe4680ea68b5
Fake news.
[quote]tmiddles wrote:
"A spokesman for Spectaris, the German industry federation that represents medical devices makers, said: "At the moment there are sufficient supplies of everything. What is important is to keep the number of new infections low. Otherwise we could see shortages.""

Void argument. What 'medical devices'? You actually don't need ANY 'medical devices' to recover from the flu.
tmiddles wrote:
And that's the plan and a good one. We need to keep as few people from getting this flu as possible so that we'll be sure to have enough resources and just be glad you're not 80 years old in Italy right now. They are literally sending people home to die because they don't have enough resources.

Thanks to the Italian government managed 'health system'.

The Parrot Killer

15-03-2020 21:39
(3979)
Into the Night wrote:
We are not Italy. The Italian medical system is notoriously useless. A consequence of government managed 'healthcare'.
Fake news.
What 'medical devices'? You actually don't need ANY 'medical devices' to recover from the flu.

So it's "Fake news" somehow...

This particular flu, SARS-CoV-2, causes pneumonia in some patients and they need a mechanical ventilator or they will die. That is not fake news.

Do you think we somehow have enough ventilators because we're not Italy?

From FOX NEWS (also Fake? what isn't Fake again? IBD mentioned INFO WARS? Just let me know):
https://www.foxnews.com/media/doctor-calls-for-clear-communication-on-coronavirus-we-dont-have-time-for-double-talk
""We are terribly, terribly underprepared for the number of ventilators that will need the circuits, the pieces that connect you to the ventilators," Osterholm said. "We don't have nearly enough respirators.""
15-03-2020 21:49
(21600)
tmiddles wrote:...deleted Mantras 4a...4b...16c...29...4d...

No argument presented. RQAA.

The Parrot Killer

16-03-2020 02:46
(3979)
Into the Night wrote:4a...4b...16c...29...4d...[

Does 4a...4b...16c...29...4d stand for you only trust INFO WARS ?

Or does it mean people don't need ventilators when they get viral pneumonia?
oh wait that's 4a...4b...4c...29...4d

The world moves on without you ITN.

16-03-2020 07:17
(21600)
tmiddles wrote:...deleted Mantras 16b...16c...16b...27...

No argument presented.

The Parrot Killer

17-03-2020 05:10
Amanbir GrewalProfile picture★☆☆☆☆
(123)
Resolution Planning???

depth, elaboration and dedication.

let's see if we can break the gordian knot.

and one more important thing, FORWARD MOVEMENT or acceleration.
17-03-2020 07:02
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:4a...4b...16c...29...4d...[

Does 4a...4b...16c...29...4d stand for you only trust INFO WARS ?

Or does it mean people don't need ventilators when they get viral pneumonia?
oh wait that's 4a...4b...4c...29...4d

The world moves on without you ITN.

3.14159265358979323846 or 2Pi/24 = V where Pi = 3,959 miles
Maybe/and/or 2Pi/365.25 * 24 = V? where Pi = 93,000,000 miles
You think?
17-03-2020 11:13
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
It is an airborne disease and it spreads very easily. Most people will get it. If you do not belive that airborne disease could spread easily then just think about the fact that a bear could sniff a female during the rutting from 100 miles away. You can not stop this virus spreading. How to explain that some do not get the virus? Because eventually when most people have it they get immune and do not spread it anymore. So those who do not have it have a protective shield of immune individuals around them. This is what they call herd immunity.
Edited on 17-03-2020 11:32
17-03-2020 17:58
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Xadoman wrote:
It is an airborne disease and it spreads very easily. Most people will get it. If you do not belive that airborne disease could spread easily then just think about the fact that a bear could sniff a female during the rutting from 100 miles away. You can not stop this virus spreading. How to explain that some do not get the virus? Because eventually when most people have it they get immune and do not spread it anymore. So those who do not have it have a protective shield of immune individuals around them. This is what they call herd immunity.

One thing I have been pointing out in other places is how hard hit Italy is. This is an interesting read that is from Feb. 25th. And considering what's happened in Italy since, it will let people know what can happen in other places. With Italy, the difference 3 weeks can make. It is rather startling.

In just three days, the number of infected cases reared up to more than 230 from an initial 3, with 7 deaths in just a few hours.
https://www.zmescience.com/medicine/the-covid-19-outbreak-in-italy-why-we-cant-contain-it/

And from March 13th; Italy has 15,113 cases and 1,016 deaths
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/covid-19-case-tally-134700-cases-4973-deaths-2020-03-13
17-03-2020 20:21
(3314)
James___ wrote:
One thing I have been pointing out in other places is how hard hit Italy is. This is an interesting read that is from Feb. 25th. And considering what's happened in Italy since, it will let people know what can happen in other places. With Italy, the difference 3 weeks can make. It is rather startling.

In just three days, the number of infected cases reared up to more than 230 from an initial 3, with 7 deaths in just a few hours.
https://www.zmescience.com/medicine/the-covid-19-outbreak-in-italy-why-we-cant-contain-it/

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/covid-19-case-tally-134700-cases-4973-deaths-2020-03-13

Not everybody is Italy. Not everybody has a single-payer healthcare system like Italy does. Not everybody has as large of an elderly population as Italy does.
17-03-2020 20:23
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
James___ wrote:
Xadoman wrote:

One reason why italy seems hit hard could be that in Italy grandparents often live with their children and grandchildren. The average age of those who died is 81. I also do not follow the numbers because those are completely random numbers. In USA the test for coronavirus costs 2000 dollars. Who the hell is going to buy this and for what reason? This knowledge gives you nothing because there is no cure for this virus. Also remember the case that they had to test one person 7 times before they got a positive result. The reliability of those tests is obviously not reasonable. In our country they test only very bad cases.
17-03-2020 20:37
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JE0TGFVquvM&feature=emb_title
18-03-2020 01:27
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
gfm7175 wrote:

Not everybody is Italy. Not everybody has a single-payer healthcare system like Italy does. Not everybody has as large of an elderly population as Italy does.

You're right. The US doesn't while countries like Germany, England, France, Australia, etc. do. Ours costs at least 50% while not as good. BTW, they say that 1 out of every 3 dollars spent in the US for healthcare is for managing the wealth of the system, basically it's just overhead.
18-03-2020 01:45
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Xadoman wrote:
James___ wrote:
Xadoman wrote:

One reason why italy seems hit hard could be that in Italy grandparents often live with their children and grandchildren. The average age of those who died is 81. I also do not follow the numbers because those are completely random numbers. In USA the test for coronavirus costs 2000 dollars. Who the hell is going to buy this and for what reason? This knowledge gives you nothing because there is no cure for this virus. Also remember the case that they had to test one person 7 times before they got a positive result. The reliability of those tests is obviously not reasonable. In our country they test only very bad cases.

I was tested yesterday. I went to the hospital for a very different reason.
And the reason you gave for Italy doesn't explain it's spreading. What you said is if it's mostly killing old people, who cares?
Is 2 out of every 1,000 people between 20 and 60 dying from an acceptable mortality rate? That's what we're actually discussing. And if 100,000 people got it and 2,000 died, that's okay and if 1 million people got it and 20,000 died, that's still okay, right?
Flu in the past have killed many people. This link lists them;
https://www.mphonline.org/worst-pandemics-in-history/

Flu Pandemic (1968)

Death Toll: 1 million
Cause: Influenza
A category 2 Flu pandemic sometimes referred to as "the Hong Kong Flu," the 1968 flu pandemic was caused by the H3N2 strain of the Influenza A virus, a genetic offshoot of the H2N2 subtype. From the first reported case on July 13, 1968 in Hong Kong, it took only 17 days before outbreaks of the virus were reported in Singapore and Vietnam, and within three months had spread to The Philippines, India, Australia, Europe, and the United States. While the 1968 pandemic had a comparatively low mortality rate (.5%) it still resulted in the deaths of more than a million people, including 500,000 residents of Hong Kong, approximately 15% of its population at the time.

100,00 died in the US according to the CDC;
https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-resources/1968-pandemic.html

It's a good thing that nothing serious ever happens, right? Right!!!
18-03-2020 05:34
(123)
WHAT IF THERE"S LIKE A GOOD VIRUS THAT MAKES YOU STRONGER LIKE SUPERMAN OR THE HULK INSTEAD OF KILLING YOU?

that's known as porridge.
18-03-2020 19:01
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
99% of those who have died in Italy had preexisting conditions. Also keep in mind that they were on average 81 years old. So we could say that health care in Italy has made a good job keeping those people alive to a very high age. In other countries those people with preexisting conditions would probably have been dead long time ago without the help of corona.
19-03-2020 10:14
(123)
chinese chilli chicken corona DNA.

that chinese man is feeling hotter and bleeding his germs!
19-03-2020 20:34
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Xadoman wrote:
99% of those who have died in Italy had preexisting conditions. Also keep in mind that they were on average 81 years old. So we could say that health care in Italy has made a good job keeping those people alive to a very high age. In other countries those people with preexisting conditions would probably have been dead long time ago without the help of corona.

And yet Americans do not want that type of healthcare in the US because it's socialism? At the same time China is our #1 trading partner because we share common values and want their economy to grow?
20-03-2020 08:07
(123)
why is a spreading virus more dangerous than a spreading pathogen or bacteria?

because it has faster legs!!!!!
21-03-2020 19:38
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Just read where the bailout for this will probably exceed easily the bailout of 2008/9. 2 massive bailouts in a 12 year period shows fiscal irresponsibility from citizens to businesses to the government. When the trade deficit, the usual budget deficit and the national debt the country has, those aren't really sustainable. And in the future, there will be other pandemics but how to minimize their severity?
22-03-2020 01:35
(3314)
You know what question should be getting asked about COVID-19 but isn't? What is the current "stress level" on our medical facilities?

Going back to 2009-2010, we had over 60 million cases of H1N1 ("swine flu"), over a quarter of a million hospitalizations because of it, and over 12,000 deaths from it, yet our medical facilities were fine and handled it fine, we still went to school and work and lived our daily lives like normal, and we got through it without "social distancing", without shutting down the economy and the country, without hoarding toilet paper/hand sanitizer/etc... Something about this whole COVID-19 scare just doesn't smell right to me...

Another question not being asked... are there other flus spreading around right now besides COVID-19? I would assume that plenty of people who are being tested for COVID are being tested because they are experiencing flu-like symptoms, yet many of those tests for COVID are turning out negative. Like I said, something just doesn't smell right to me...
Edited on 22-03-2020 01:39
22-03-2020 02:26
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
It's still regular cold and flu season. Think you are right about something a little off with this virus. We've never had this sort of response to any disease before. For what's essentially a common cold, for the vast majority of people who tested positive, it seems odd to go to such extremes. Shutting down schools, meant high-risk grandma watches the kids, while single mom runs the register at Walmart, or out partying with friends...

Seasonal cold and flu, are still out there, the whole year, and people still catch them any time. Just that people don't crowed the couch as much, schools are out, doesn't get shared as much.

Wonder if hospitals are packed, with ObamaCare patients. Seems like the last major epidemic, was pre-ObamaCare. Most people with insurance, still don't use it, because of the deductibles and co-pays. But, ObamaCare helps the poor with those issues. Free prescription drugs, are free money.

There is no guaranty a vaccine will be ready in a year, are that it's going to work as expected, until the try it. Basically, they give out the shots, and people will figure it's safe to return to their normal lives. If it's not effective, then the virus will spread all over again.

Seems odd, that less than 20% are considered at high risk of severe complications, but most of those are treatable. These same people, have always been at high risk, of any respiratory infection, like the common cold and flu. They should have already been concerned about transmission of airborne respiratory diseases, and being careful. The same practice applies to Covid-19.

I do get the impression that we aren't being told everything. There is some scary secret to all this. Maybe not so important now, but I think if they told use everything, more people would take it seriously.
22-03-2020 03:18
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
gfm7175 wrote:
You know what question should be getting asked about COVID-19 but isn't? What is the current "stress level" on our medical facilities?

Going back to 2009-2010, we had over 60 million cases of H1N1 ("swine flu"), over a quarter of a million hospitalizations because of it, and over 12,000 deaths from it, yet our medical facilities were fine and handled it fine, we still went to school and work and lived our daily lives like normal, and we got through it without "social distancing", without shutting down the economy and the country, without hoarding toilet paper/hand sanitizer/etc... Something about this whole COVID-19 scare just doesn't smell right to me...

Another question not being asked... are there other flus spreading around right now besides COVID-19? I would assume that plenty of people who are being tested for COVID are being tested because they are experiencing flu-like symptoms, yet many of those tests for COVID are turning out negative. Like I said, something just doesn't smell right to me...

It might be because the swine flu had a mortality rate of 0.02% and so far they say Covid19 has a 2% mortality rate. Basically they say it kills 100 times more people.
22-03-2020 04:18
(14414)
James___ wrote:It might be because the swine flu had a mortality rate of 0.02% and so far they say Covid19 has a 2% mortality rate. Basically they say it kills 100 times more people.

coronahoax hasn't killed anyone. Every death attributed to coronaflu was actually caused by something else, e.g. cancer, heart disease, etc... in a person who happened to also have the coronaflu.

The number should be zero.

Page 1 of 4123>>>

Join the debate Contagion:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact