Remember me
▼ Content

Contagion



Page 3 of 3<123
26-03-2020 08:46
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(11753)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Strawman fallacy.
What is?

RQAA


The Parrot Killer
26-03-2020 15:15
gfm7175Profile picture★★★☆☆
(424)
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:...Not everybody has the shitty government run healthcare that Italy has...
I assume you are implying that the Italian Heathcare system is inferior to the U.S. one?

Infant mortality:
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2091rank.html

170 UNITED STATES 5.80
...
210 ITALY 3.30


How does the US healthcare system comare?:
https://international.commonwealthfund.org/stats/mortality_amendable/

" Amenable Mortality"

United States 112
...
Italy 75

keepit wrote:
The increase in the number of deaths is more telling. It doesn't get confused with the issue of testing.
Yeah I think that's the only usable number.

Ignoring your strawmanning... Yes tmiddles, "inferior" would be another word for "shitty".
26-03-2020 15:25
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(6253)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
... Do you have any non-tainted data, i.e. data that isn't the result of financial and political incentives to just jack up the numbers in support of the hoax?.
So what would that look like?

So that's a "no."

tmiddles wrote:A human doctor puts a cause of death down. Do you think the doctor is in on the hoax.

Are you asking me if doctors are pressured by management? Are you asking me if some documentation is less than complete or takes a certain license?
Oh, the answer is "yes," ... especially where socialized medicine falls under the spotlight. I suppose you believe that China has been completely forthright.

tmiddles wrote:Again what is the motive for the Italian government?

... to prevent the world from associating their abysmal medical care with their socialized medicine. The Marxists of the world ranked Italy as #2 after all!

Ooops, too late.

tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
... why do you believe that a weak version of the flu is suddenly killing otherwise healthy adults?
covid19 is much stronger that the flu is typically. I believe what I'm being told on this one because:

I already acknowledged your inescapable political motives. You have offered nothing compelling as evidence to believe any of your hype and there are the following reasons to summarily dismiss your claims:

1 - There is every reason to lie to support the NEXT hoax in the chain running up to November
2 - They are under immense pressure (due to #1) to support the facade because November is just around the corner.
3 - Thousands of doctors are currently being pressured by management who is pressured by politicians. It's right in front of us. None are in positions to go against the scam without destroying their careers.
4- This flu is much weaker than those of previous flu seasons. I officially volunteer to contract it. I'd march right out and get it myself if there were any cases of it. Judging by the news, people are dropping like flies all around me from coronahoax, yet I can't find a single case so I can get it myself. I am smart enough to recognize an urban legend, and I notice that all reports of coronaflu in social media are all "a friend/relative of a friend." Why is it that none of the millions of those infected are vlogging their experience?


.


Sea level varies from place to place in the world - keepit

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
26-03-2020 15:47
James___
★★★★★
(2420)
Might be a sign of the times. It's his money, he's worth $114 Billion. Amazon also can pay as little as $0 in federal taxes.

Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos faces backlash after publicising a relief fund the public can donate to for his contract employees working during the Covid-19 pandemic.

The Amazon Relief Fund was created with $25m from the e-commerce company to assist its "employees and partners", specifically those who are responsible for the necessary task of delivering all the products consumers order across the US.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/coronavirus-amazon-jeff-bezos-relief-fund-covid-19-billionaire-net-worth-a9422236.html
26-03-2020 21:29
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(2520)
gfm7175 wrote:
Ignoring your strawmanning...
Let me guess you will also decline to clarify what you mean by my strawmanning. It is entirely unclear.

Strawmanning is swapping in a different, easier argument to address. How have I done that?

And how do you reconcile your argument that the Italian health care system is inferior when they get better grades than we do?

IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
... Do you have any non-tainted data, i...
So what would that look like?

So that's a "no."
Your total farce of "valid raw data" is debunked in my sig. As far as I know not only have you never presented anything that meets your own, entirely unknown standard, but no one has. It's a joke.

IBdaMann wrote:
Are you asking me if doctors are pressured by management? ..."yes," ...
So as robots administering autopsies they upload directly to a public cloud don't exists your argument here is pretty much:
Where is the valid raw data?
Doctors are tainted.
Only doctors can supply the data.
Therefore it was a rhetorical question because doctors are lying.

I consider this to be well beyond reasonable doubt since it would only take one doctor to blow the whistle and if it's a hoax billions of dollars will be lost for nothing.

IBdaMann wrote:...your inescapable political motives.
Not only did you not do that I can't even conceive of what those might be. Big government win? Defeat of the anti-vaxer moron movement?

IBdaMann wrote:1 - There is every reason to lie to support the NEXT hoax in the chain running up to November
I said what is ITALY's motive. You are conveniently dodging this wrinkle in your conspiracy theory. You seem to acknowledge Italy does not have a motive related to November but trot out the November theory anyway.

IBdaMann wrote:...to prevent the world from associating their abysmal medical care with their socialized medicine.
So did 683 people not die of Coved19 in Italy yesterday? It's all theater? Your theory would seem to imply Italy is winning big with a story that Italian Health Care is Great! Also you conveniently ignored that Italy has better health care grades than the US. Another conspiracy?

IBdaMann wrote:This flu is much weaker than those of previous flu seasons.
On what do you base that statement?


One interesting component to the "HOAX" conspiracy theory is that even though Trump is the president, the Republicans control the Senate, and entire industries are being devastated by this whole process: aerospace, hospitality, entertainment, sports, ....
That all of these great powers are impotent and helpless against some Marxist elite force which includes diverse members like the Italian government, Boris Johnson, and a long list of other conspirators.



"Good tests kill flawed theories; we remain alive to guess again." - Karl Popper
ITN/IBD Fraud exposed:  The 2nd LTD add on claiming radiance from cooler bodies can't be absorbed Max Planck debunks, they can't explain:net-thermal-radiation-you-in-a-room-as-a-reference & Proof: no data is valid for IBD or ITN
Edited on 26-03-2020 22:16
26-03-2020 23:08
James___
★★★★★
(2420)
IBdaMann wrote:1 - There is every reason to lie to support the NEXT hoax in the chain running up to November

tmiddles wrote: I said what is ITALY's motive. You are conveniently dodging this wrinkle in your conspiracy theory. You seem to acknowledge Italy does not have a motive related to November but trot out the November theory anyway.



I don't think choosing between Trump and Biden is really a choice. just watch starting at 2:00, that's IMHO what either politician will do to America.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZrG8qPvX3Q
Edited on 26-03-2020 23:10
28-03-2020 02:14
James___
★★★★★
(2420)
It seems like in the last 2 days that in the US there are 35,000 new cases of Covid 19 and 200+ deaths. It might be getting ready to get bad.
28-03-2020 04:02
gfm7175Profile picture★★★☆☆
(424)
James___ wrote:
It seems like in the last 2 days that in the US there are 35,000 new cases of Covid 19 and 200+ deaths. It might be getting ready to get bad.

Yup... COVID-19, according to those numbers, is spreading at the oh so "insanely high" infection rate of 0.005%... I think I might shit myself... good thing I got some toilet paper...
28-03-2020 04:15
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(6253)
James___ wrote: It might be getting ready to get bad.


This whole thing could instantly evaporate if we were to just resume activities as normal.


.


Sea level varies from place to place in the world - keepit

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
28-03-2020 04:34
gfm7175Profile picture★★★☆☆
(424)
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote: It might be getting ready to get bad.


This whole thing could instantly evaporate if we were to just resume activities as normal.


.


Too bad plenty of people like James are irrationally afraid of a big fat nothing-burger...
28-03-2020 05:12
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(6253)
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote: It might be getting ready to get bad.
This whole thing could instantly evaporate if we were to just resume activities as normal.
Too bad plenty of people like James are irrationally afraid of a big fat nothing-burger...

In his defense, someone at the DNC *did* declare this to be a "pandemic" so maybe irrational panic is warranted.


.


Sea level varies from place to place in the world - keepit

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
28-03-2020 05:38
James___
★★★★★
(2420)
gfm7175 wrote:
James___ wrote:
It seems like in the last 2 days that in the US there are 35,000 new cases of Covid 19 and 200+ deaths. It might be getting ready to get bad.

Yup... COVID-19, according to those numbers, is spreading at the oh so "insanely high" infection rate of 0.005%... I think I might shit myself... good thing I got some toilet paper...



Toilet paper? If you had a bag like me you wouldn't need it

Nothing like taking a nice dump at the dinner table. No wiping necessary. The crudeness was for you. I don't have a dinner table.
And like you keep saying, social distancing is working just like my colostomy. Sometimes we just need to accept what diseases can do, right? After all, having a colostomy isn't my ideal of fun and I think with the coronavirus, a lot of people feel the same way about that as well.

And this is what they're saying now;
The United States now leads the world with over 100,000 confirmed COVID-19 cases, overtaking China and Italy, and over 1,400 deaths.
Edited on 28-03-2020 05:55
28-03-2020 21:54
gfm7175Profile picture★★★☆☆
(424)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote: It might be getting ready to get bad.
This whole thing could instantly evaporate if we were to just resume activities as normal.
Too bad plenty of people like James are irrationally afraid of a big fat nothing-burger...

In his defense, someone at the DNC *did* declare this to be a "pandemic" so maybe irrational panic is warranted.


.

Well, if someone (an "expert" I'm sure) at the DNC said so...
28-03-2020 21:57
gfm7175Profile picture★★★☆☆
(424)
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
James___ wrote:
It seems like in the last 2 days that in the US there are 35,000 new cases of Covid 19 and 200+ deaths. It might be getting ready to get bad.

Yup... COVID-19, according to those numbers, is spreading at the oh so "insanely high" infection rate of 0.005%... I think I might shit myself... good thing I got some toilet paper...



Toilet paper? If you had a bag like me you wouldn't need it

Nothing like taking a nice dump at the dinner table. No wiping necessary. The crudeness was for you. I don't have a dinner table.
And like you keep saying, social distancing is working just like my colostomy. Sometimes we just need to accept what diseases can do, right? After all, having a colostomy isn't my ideal of fun and I think with the coronavirus, a lot of people feel the same way about that as well.

And this is what they're saying now;
The United States now leads the world with over 100,000 confirmed COVID-19 cases, overtaking China and Italy, and over 1,400 deaths.

Okay, so 0.03% of the nation has been infected and 0.0004% of the nation has died... why am I supposed to be scared, exactly?
29-03-2020 08:38
James___
★★★★★
(2420)
This article might help to explain how the virus was spread more easily.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/dead-morning-till-night-140604050.html
29-03-2020 18:38
James___
★★★★★
(2420)
One nurse says that there is a common symptom in people with Covid 19, red , puffy eyes.
The article also mentions that many symptoms could be associated with other causes.

https://www.windstream.net/news/read/category/news/article/bgr-nurse_warns_of_key_coronavirus_symptom_shes_seen_i-rpenskemc
29-03-2020 18:52
James___
★★★★★
(2420)
It has made it's way on to the Navajo Reservation.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/no-running-water-no-electricity-073956345.html

p.s., @GFM, if my wood working project works out, it could help to provide electricity to people who don't have a reliable source of power. But it's mostly so I can visit Europe because then we would find out if Harvey is right and I am an expert on ozone in the stratosphere. I happen to like science and like to think of ways that both science and engineering might help people.
And what IBDM does not understand is that my significant hearing loss is not acceptable. It's a flaw.
Edited on 29-03-2020 19:44
29-03-2020 19:56
James___
★★★★★
(2420)
p.s.s, and if water has to be trucked in so households have a supply, waste water could be recycled for irrigation, ie., a garden. Then the quality of life could start improving. And yep, I am familiar with such processes as well. It's what Jordan is doing and it's one of the most water poor countries in the world. And with something like that, it's the best way to fight disease.
30-03-2020 03:21
gfm7175Profile picture★★★☆☆
(424)
You okay there James?
30-03-2020 21:28
Amanbir GrewalProfile picture★☆☆☆☆
(113)
again the poor follow-up as execution to an already poorly designed prohgrahm.?


AUGUST COMTE AN EMPLOYED SOCIALIST BEFORE A PANEL OTHERWISE A SIMPLE PLANNER OF GUISES AND POTIONS
02-04-2020 02:53
James___
★★★★★
(2420)
gfm7175 wrote:
You okay there James?



Depends on how you look at it. My intestines are in wrong and if I get too active it can cause a significant amount of trauma. But since I can't work because of it things are getting better for me. Of course this is because if what I know is correct, it will help the EU and Germany. And I doubt this will help me in the US. I'm simply on the wrong continent. So if I can get to Germany, then I can hopefully receive the surgery I need. For me, that's a little extreme but if it's what I need to do then I'll have to keep working at my project.
02-04-2020 04:03
James___
★★★★★
(2420)
This is for fun. Doctors tell me that only radiologists can read an x-ray, MRI, a CT or PET scan.
This means they're not responsible for what a radiologist fails to diagnose. And if a radiologist likes having a job, he'll remember who signs their paycheck. It's kind of like asking a malpractice to say a doctor will lie to avoid a malpractice suit.
Hurt in a car wreck? Doctors will not help lawyers who do not help them. And if I go to Germany to have the problem fixed, Americans doctors will have plausible deniability. They can say that I'm not a doctor. And that is the only thing that matters.
Page 3 of 3<123





Join the debate Contagion:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact