Remember me
▼ Content

Clouds are warming Earth, not (so much) GHGs



Page 7 of 7<<<567
07-04-2020 21:25
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13837)
James___ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote: Norwegians are the innocent victims here. The next thing I know is that you'll try blaming the Lapp when it's the Snohomish fault.

The Saemieh are entirely to blame for the Norwegian jet stream with all their early tjoervie (capitalism) and their greedy desire to overfish and to destroy Climate.

How could they NOT be totally responsible?


.


Just as Jews marched around Jericho to bring its walls down (shock waves through the ground), all this energy causes heat to rise up from the floor of the Pacific Ocean by causing the ground to move. This in turn warms the Salish Sea.

https://youtu.be/SqSX1MjmtqU

Puget Sound is typically warmer than the Pacific Ocean off the shores of Washington. It is heated by solar energy and a more stagnated current.

The Pacific Ocean off the shore of Washington and Oregon is quite cold right now, as measured by USCG and merchant marine shipping.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
07-04-2020 22:54
James___
★★★★★
(3448)
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote: Norwegians are the innocent victims here. The next thing I know is that you'll try blaming the Lapp when it's the Snohomish fault.

The Saemieh are entirely to blame for the Norwegian jet stream with all their early tjoervie (capitalism) and their greedy desire to overfish and to destroy Climate.

How could they NOT be totally responsible?


.


Just as Jews marched around Jericho to bring its walls down (shock waves through the ground), all this energy causes heat to rise up from the floor of the Pacific Ocean by causing the ground to move. This in turn warms the Salish Sea.

https://youtu.be/SqSX1MjmtqU

Puget Sound is typically warmer than the Pacific Ocean off the shores of Washington. It is heated by solar energy and a more stagnated current.

The Pacific Ocean off the shore of Washington and Oregon is quite cold right now, as measured by USCG and merchant marine shipping.



That's where I have a scientific mind. I can observe tendencies. Such as the more Native Americans around the Salish Sea dance, the warmer it gets. See? That is cause and effect.
The link is to the USGS search engine for earthquakes in the last 20 years. I had to limit it to magnitude 4.5 and greater. With a magnitude 2.5 or greater, there have been over 90,000 earthquakes.
This is caused by Native Americans around the Salish Sea dancing to show their love for the Great Spirit, ie., Gaia. The 2nd link will be an increase in magnitude because if your pc doesn't have the power necessary, it will not be able to show the earthquakes. This is because the number of earthquakes is 3,751.
As for me, I have SSD and a graphics card.

https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/map/#%7B%22feed%22%3A%221586288941425%22%2C%22sort%22%3A%22newest%22%2C%22mapposition%22%3A%5B%5B41.867%2C-184.922%5D%2C%5B71.896%2C-113.203%5D%5D%2C%22viewModes%22%3A%5B%22list%22%2C%22map%22%5D%2C%22autoUpdate%22%3Afalse%2C%22search%22%3A%7B%22id%22%3A%221586288941425%22%2C%22name%22%3A%22Search%20Results%22%2C%22isSearch%22%3Atrue%2C%22params%22%3A%7B%22starttime%22%3A%222000-03-31%2000%3A00%3A00%22%2C%22endtime%22%3A%222020-04-07%2023%3A59%3A59%22%2C%22maxlatitude%22%3A71.896%2C%22minlatitude%22%3A41.867%2C%22maxlongitude%22%3A-113.203%2C%22minlongitude%22%3A-184.922%2C%22minmagnitude%22%3A4.5%2C%22orderby%22%3A%22time%22%7D%7D%7D

At a magnitude 6.0 or greater, it's still 140.
https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/map/#%7B%22feed%22%3A%221586289132315%22%2C%22sort%22%3A%22newest%22%2C%22mapposition%22%3A%5B%5B41.867%2C-184.922%5D%2C%5B71.896%2C-113.203%5D%5D%2C%22viewModes%22%3A%5B%22list%22%2C%22map%22%5D%2C%22autoUpdate%22%3Afalse%2C%22search%22%3A%7B%22id%22%3A%221586289132315%22%2C%22name%22%3A%22Search%20Results%22%2C%22isSearch%22%3Atrue%2C%22params%22%3A%7B%22starttime%22%3A%222000-03-31%2000%3A00%3A00%22%2C%22endtime%22%3A%222020-04-07%2023%3A59%3A59%22%2C%22maxlatitude%22%3A71.896%2C%22minlatitude%22%3A41.867%2C%22maxlongitude%22%3A-113.203%2C%22minlongitude%22%3A-184.922%2C%22minmagnitude%22%3A6%2C%22orderby%22%3A%22time%22%7D%7D%7D
07-04-2020 22:58
James___
★★★★★
(3448)
And earthquakes 6.0 magnitude or greater around Australia in the last 20 years.
Had to limit the number of earthquakes yet again. That's because with that magnitude, there's only been 1,002. With a magnitude 4.5 or greater over the last 20 years, 40,180 earthquakes.

https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/map/#%7B%22feed%22%3A%221586289438140%22%2C%22sort%22%3A%22newest%22%2C%22mapposition%22%3A%5B%5B-51.179%2C-277.734%5D%2C%5B6.315%2C-189.844%5D%5D%2C%22viewModes%22%3A%5B%22list%22%2C%22map%22%5D%2C%22autoUpdate%22%3Afalse%2C%22search%22%3A%7B%22id%22%3A%221586289438140%22%2C%22name%22%3A%22Search%20Results%22%2C%22isSearch%22%3Atrue%2C%22params%22%3A%7B%22starttime%22%3A%222000-03-31%2000%3A00%3A00%22%2C%22endtime%22%3A%222020-04-07%2023%3A59%3A59%22%2C%22maxlatitude%22%3A6.315%2C%22minlatitude%22%3A-51.179%2C%22maxlongitude%22%3A-189.844%2C%22minlongitude%22%3A-277.734%2C%22minmagnitude%22%3A6%2C%22orderby%22%3A%22time%22%7D%7D%7D
Edited on 07-04-2020 23:00
08-04-2020 16:55
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(7571)
GasGuzzler wrote:This could cause airliners to literally be ripped apart mid air. Kind of why Mitch McConell doesn't support fixing the ozone.

Couldn't we just fix the ozone once and for all with a carbon-neutral policy applied to athletics?


.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
08-04-2020 17:30
GasGuzzlerProfile picture★★★★☆
(1875)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:This could cause airliners to literally be ripped apart mid air. Kind of why Mitch McConell doesn't support fixing the ozone.

Couldn't we just fix the ozone once and for all with a carbon-neutral policy applied to athletics?


.


I'm not grasping your line of thinking. Why athletics? I'm looking for carbon neutral Covid.


All the time the base and surface are at equal temperature as the equilibrium graduates to establish the temperature development--Pete Rogers
09-04-2020 00:21
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(7571)
GasGuzzler wrote:I'm not grasping your line of thinking. Why athletics? I'm looking for carbon neutral Covid.

COVID-19 doesn't affect the ozone; it causes Global Warming. Here is a REPEATABLE demonstration that provides incontrovertible PROOF:

Take an average adult with no shirt in cool room and apply a strong dose of the coronaflu. You can see with an infrared thermometer that the man's body temperature increases, even if he eats sixteen pizzas.

This is why we can be assured that coronaflu comes from Venus ... and the Venera data corroborates that completely. I'm sure you don't need me to explain why the surface of Venus, and now of earth, would be so much colder without the coronaflu.

It has nothing to do with the ozone.


.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
09-04-2020 17:47
GasGuzzlerProfile picture★★★★☆
(1875)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:I'm not grasping your line of thinking. Why athletics? I'm looking for carbon neutral Covid.

COVID-19 doesn't affect the ozone; it causes Global Warming. Here is a REPEATABLE demonstration that provides incontrovertible PROOF:

Take an average adult with no shirt in cool room and apply a strong dose of the coronaflu. You can see with an infrared thermometer that the man's body temperature increases, even if he eats sixteen pizzas.

This is why we can be assured that coronaflu comes from Venus ... and the Venera data corroborates that completely. I'm sure you don't need me to explain why the surface of Venus, and now of earth, would be so much colder without the coronaflu.

It has nothing to do with the ozone.


.

You're killing me!
I'm just not sold yet.

Coronaflu can't penetrate ozone. Without the hole, it wouldn't arrive from Venus.

https://www.thailandmedical.news/news/ozone-can-be-used-to-destroy-the-new-coronavirus-and-disinfect-areas

It has EVERYTHING to do with ozone!


All the time the base and surface are at equal temperature as the equilibrium graduates to establish the temperature development--Pete Rogers
Edited on 09-04-2020 18:01
09-04-2020 21:18
James___
★★★★★
(3448)
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:I'm not grasping your line of thinking. Why athletics? I'm looking for carbon neutral Covid.

COVID-19 doesn't affect the ozone; it causes Global Warming. Here is a REPEATABLE demonstration that provides incontrovertible PROOF:

Take an average adult with no shirt in cool room and apply a strong dose of the coronaflu. You can see with an infrared thermometer that the man's body temperature increases, even if he eats sixteen pizzas.

This is why we can be assured that coronaflu comes from Venus ... and the Venera data corroborates that completely. I'm sure you don't need me to explain why the surface of Venus, and now of earth, would be so much colder without the coronaflu.

It has nothing to do with the ozone.


.

You're killing me!
I'm just not sold yet.

Coronaflu can't penetrate ozone. Without the hole, it wouldn't arrive from Venus.

https://www.thailandmedical.news/news/ozone-can-be-used-to-destroy-the-new-coronavirus-and-disinfect-areas

It has EVERYTHING to do with ozone!



Your mother said the same thing. Without a hole, nothing could penetrate her Oh-zone. I forgot, she didn't enjoy it. There was no Oh-zone, just, did u stick it in and did u feel anything?
And now there is u. No Oh-zone required. Just a limp body like your mother.
Thank you for clarifying this. Seed is spread, life happens or it doesn't. Like a pathogen (Covid 19), it doesn't need willing donors.
09-04-2020 21:20
GasGuzzlerProfile picture★★★★☆
(1875)
James___ wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:I'm not grasping your line of thinking. Why athletics? I'm looking for carbon neutral Covid.

COVID-19 doesn't affect the ozone; it causes Global Warming. Here is a REPEATABLE demonstration that provides incontrovertible PROOF:

Take an average adult with no shirt in cool room and apply a strong dose of the coronaflu. You can see with an infrared thermometer that the man's body temperature increases, even if he eats sixteen pizzas.

This is why we can be assured that coronaflu comes from Venus ... and the Venera data corroborates that completely. I'm sure you don't need me to explain why the surface of Venus, and now of earth, would be so much colder without the coronaflu.

It has nothing to do with the ozone.


.

You're killing me!
I'm just not sold yet.

Coronaflu can't penetrate ozone. Without the hole, it wouldn't arrive from Venus.

https://www.thailandmedical.news/news/ozone-can-be-used-to-destroy-the-new-coronavirus-and-disinfect-areas

It has EVERYTHING to do with ozone!



Your mother said the same thing. Without a hole, nothing could penetrate her Oh-zone. I forgot, she didn't enjoy it. There was no Oh-zone, just, did u stick it in and did u feel anything?
And now there is u. No Oh-zone required. Just a limp body like your mother.
Thank you for clarifying this. Seed is spread, life happens or it doesn't. Like a pathogen (Covid 19), it doesn't need willing donors.


Dude, I was hatched. That's why I'm always in a fowl mood.


All the time the base and surface are at equal temperature as the equilibrium graduates to establish the temperature development--Pete Rogers
09-04-2020 21:23
James___
★★★★★
(3448)
GasGuzzler wrote:
James___ wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:I'm not grasping your line of thinking. Why athletics? I'm looking for carbon neutral Covid.

COVID-19 doesn't affect the ozone; it causes Global Warming. Here is a REPEATABLE demonstration that provides incontrovertible PROOF:

Take an average adult with no shirt in cool room and apply a strong dose of the coronaflu. You can see with an infrared thermometer that the man's body temperature increases, even if he eats sixteen pizzas.

This is why we can be assured that coronaflu comes from Venus ... and the Venera data corroborates that completely. I'm sure you don't need me to explain why the surface of Venus, and now of earth, would be so much colder without the coronaflu.

It has nothing to do with the ozone.


.

You're killing me!
I'm just not sold yet.

Coronaflu can't penetrate ozone. Without the hole, it wouldn't arrive from Venus.

https://www.thailandmedical.news/news/ozone-can-be-used-to-destroy-the-new-coronavirus-and-disinfect-areas

It has EVERYTHING to do with ozone!



Your mother said the same thing. Without a hole, nothing could penetrate her Oh-zone. I forgot, she didn't enjoy it. There was no Oh-zone, just, did u stick it in and did u feel anything?
And now there is u. No Oh-zone required. Just a limp body like your mother.
Thank you for clarifying this. Seed is spread, life happens or it doesn't. Like a pathogen (Covid 19), it doesn't need willing donors.


Dude, I was hatched. That's why I'm always in a fowl mood.


I could never say that about my own mother. What would keep me from saying the same things about my wife? After all, what does that make my own children?
Just a yoke?
10-04-2020 04:25
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2715)
James___ wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
James___ wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:I'm not grasping your line of thinking. Why athletics? I'm looking for carbon neutral Covid.

COVID-19 doesn't affect the ozone; it causes Global Warming. Here is a REPEATABLE demonstration that provides incontrovertible PROOF:

Take an average adult with no shirt in cool room and apply a strong dose of the coronaflu. You can see with an infrared thermometer that the man's body temperature increases, even if he eats sixteen pizzas.

This is why we can be assured that coronaflu comes from Venus ... and the Venera data corroborates that completely. I'm sure you don't need me to explain why the surface of Venus, and now of earth, would be so much colder without the coronaflu.

It has nothing to do with the ozone.


.

You're killing me!
I'm just not sold yet.

Coronaflu can't penetrate ozone. Without the hole, it wouldn't arrive from Venus.

https://www.thailandmedical.news/news/ozone-can-be-used-to-destroy-the-new-coronavirus-and-disinfect-areas

It has EVERYTHING to do with ozone!



Your mother said the same thing. Without a hole, nothing could penetrate her Oh-zone. I forgot, she didn't enjoy it. There was no Oh-zone, just, did u stick it in and did u feel anything?
And now there is u. No Oh-zone required. Just a limp body like your mother.
Thank you for clarifying this. Seed is spread, life happens or it doesn't. Like a pathogen (Covid 19), it doesn't need willing donors.


Dude, I was hatched. That's why I'm always in a fowl mood.


I could never say that about my own mother. What would keep me from saying the same things about my wife? After all, what does that make my own children?
Just a yoke?


I thought America would allow you to have a family...
10-04-2020 06:48
James___
★★★★★
(3448)
HarveyH55 wrote:


I thought America would allow you to have a family...



You know they haven't and that's okay. I mean if guys liked having a family in the US, they would've told me to join the party. Instead they only complained about having one. Ever wonder why people who don't want a family made it a priority to have one? Simple answer really. It came with responsibility they didn't expect
Page 7 of 7<<<567





Join the debate Clouds are warming Earth, not (so much) GHGs:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Do CO2 Emissions Create More Clouds?12419-01-2020 23:09
Experts reveal that clouds have moderated warming triggered by climate change1006-11-2019 23:54
High CO2 levels can destabilize marine layer clouds106-03-2019 22:01
High carbon dioxide could suppress cooling clouds, climate change model warns127-02-2019 20:54
Clouds and temperature3601-02-2018 20:48
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact