Remember me
▼ Content

Clouds are warming Earth, not (so much) GHGs

Page 6 of 7<<<4567>
18-01-2020 21:07
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
Leitwolf wrote:
Just in case anyone is wondering where all this might lead us in the end, here is the straight forward conclusion with a beautiful point. We know for a lot of reasons named here that CO2 only plays a minor role in climate. Also we know that the sun largely controls the climate, with the coincidence of the Maunder-Minimum and the little ice age serving as an impressive show piece.

Furthermore this correlation between solar activity and global temperature goes well beyond such a singular event and matched very well up the 1970ies. Since then however something happened and Earth warmed for another reason, which can not be explained by solar activity, which indeed declined over the last years. Chart 1 shows this "departure"

Of course climatologists at this point would argue this was and can only be the effect of ever increasing CO2. But this claim is troubled, since by the 1970ies CO2 concentrations have reached some 330pm, about 50ppm above its "natural" level. With the diminishing returns of CO2 forcing, it should have warmed Earth by about half of what it does today. The CO2 theory simply fails to address why CO2 should only taken effect from the 1970ies onward.

As I have shown the GH-theory is fundamentally wrong in the way it accounts for clouds. It denies the warming effect of clouds and then wrongfully puts all the blame on GHGs, which only play a minor role in climate indeed. Clouds are warming in general, but high altitude clouds do even more so.

From the 1970ies on mankind is putting ever more artificial clouds into the higher troposphere (aka contrails), where they must cause significant warming. Chart 2 shows the development of global air travel. Pls note: pre-1970ies air travel contains a significant share of propeller driven aircraft which fly at lower altitudes and thus hardly cause contrails.

Finally if we combine solar activity with the effect of contrails we can perfectly explain why temperatures evolved how they did. Chart 3.

It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth. It is not even possible to measure the number and size of contrails in the sky, since jet aircraft don't always leave contrails.

No gas, vapor, solid, or liquid in our atmosphere has the capability to warm the Earth. There is no such thing as a global climate. Earth is made of many climates.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
18-01-2020 22:26
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14378)
Into the Night wrote:There is no such thing as a global climate. Earth is made of many climates.

I may be wrong but I believe that our make and model of planet earth doesn't come with a "climate control" attachment. I honestly think there have been a lot of people who have unwittingly wasted a lot of their time proposing climate changes that the manufacturer never made possible.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
20-01-2020 05:09
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3979)
First of all great post again. Thank you.
Leitwolf wrote:The CO2 theory simply fails to address why CO2 should only taken effect from the 1970ies onward.

Because of timing? If there is a delay in the effects of CO2 in the atmosphere making their full effect then from the 1970s on doesn't contradict that theory at all does it?

Leitwolf wrote:As I have shown the GH-theory is fundamentally wrong in the way it accounts for clouds.
Because it leaves them out of the equation too much right. Gives too much credit to non-cloud forcing. I think I'm following you.

Leitwolf wrote:
artificial clouds into the higher troposphere (aka contrails), where they must cause significant warming.
Why must ? Your whole thesis on clouds being discounted is that an error in scale has been made, that something too tiny, though real, is being given too much credit. I am not a cloud expert but when I look up I don't see contrails. Also all industrial activity as my graph shows correlates with air travel so that's not a way of parsing CO2 from contrails.

In looking into this I am surprised at how likely it seems you're right.

https://earthdata.nasa.gov/learn/sensing-our-planet/on-the-trail-of-contrails

"Würzburg, Germany, without contrails after air traffic was temporarily grounded in 2010. The image on the right shows the sky with regular air traffic"

" radiative forcing from contrails (CRF) during 2006 "

Seems like NASA is really looking at this.

Really a very interesting theory!

"Good tests kill flawed theories; we remain alive to guess again." - Karl Popper
ITN/IBD Fraud exposed:  The 2nd LTD add on claiming radiance from cooler bodies can't be absorbed Max Planck debunks, they can't explain:net-thermal-radiation-you-in-a-room-as-a-reference & Proof: no data is ever valid for them
20-01-2020 20:56
(21559)
tmiddles wrote:
Leitwolf wrote:The CO2 theory simply fails to address why CO2 should only taken effect from the 1970ies onward.

Because of timing? If there is a delay in the effects of CO2 in the atmosphere making their full effect then from the 1970s on doesn't contradict that theory at all does it?

There is no sequence. It is not possible to measure the global CO2 emitted by man or by natural sources. Fabricated numbers being used as 'data' again. Argument from randU fallacy.
tmiddles wrote:
Leitwolf wrote:As I have shown the GH-theory is fundamentally wrong in the way it accounts for clouds.
Because it leaves them out of the equation too much right.

What equation? Please write this equation. Show how it does not violate the 1st or 2nd laws of thermodynamics or the Stefan-Boltzmann law.
tmiddles wrote:
Gives too much credit to non-cloud forcing. I think I'm following you.

Clouds are not a force.
tmiddles wrote:
Leitwolf wrote:
artificial clouds into the higher troposphere (aka contrails), where they must cause significant warming.
Why must ? Your whole thesis on clouds being discounted is that an error in scale has been made, that something too tiny, though real, is being given too much credit.

No gas or vapor has the capability to warm the Earth. You can't create energy out of nothing.
tmiddles wrote:
I am not a cloud expert but when I look up I don't see contrails.

Go stand near an airport on a humid day.
tmiddles wrote:
Also all industrial activity as my graph shows correlates with air travel so that's not a way of parsing CO2 from contrails.

Contrails are not CO2. They are simply water. They are clouds formed by the passing of an aircraft.
tmiddles wrote:
In looking into this I am surprised at how likely it seems you're right.

https://earthdata.nasa.gov/learn/sensing-our-planet/on-the-trail-of-contrails

"Würzburg, Germany, without contrails after air traffic was temporarily grounded in 2010. The image on the right shows the sky with regular air traffic"

NASA can't ignore the 1st and 2nd laws of thermodynamics either. They are making the same stupid argument you do.
tmiddles wrote:

" radiative forcing from contrails (CRF) during 2006 "

Clouds are not a force. Not even NASA can make them so.
tmiddles wrote:
Seems like NASA is really looking at this.

They are a government agency, following government agenda. Big deal.
tmiddles wrote:
Really a very interesting theory!

Not a theory. Define 'global warming'. Define 'climate change'. You cannot have a theory about what you cannot define.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
17-02-2020 03:34
Leitwolf
★☆☆☆☆
(117)
It just occured to me, that I incidently (sic!) solved the three big mysteries of "climate change" by the way.

1. This one I have already named. Anthropogenic warming only started in the 1970ies, far too late if CO2 was the cause. Anyone who has seen "The Great Global Warming Swindle" might remember that they tried to explain all warming by solar activity. Of course they failed in this, as they did not account for contrails (for a lack of knowledge). So they "swindled" themselves around the post 1970ies non-existing correlation.

2. Geographically global warming is not occuring evenly. Most warming happens indeed in the NH, a lot less in the SH and none at all on the South Pole, or rather Antarctica. The reason is quite obvious. Most air travel occurs in the NH, far less in the SH and there is virtually none over Antarctica. This could not be explained with CO2. (see Chart)

3. Another big mystery of "global warming" is the lack of the projected "hot spot". This describes a strong warming of the higher Troposphere over the tropics. It was expected since more heat means additional evaporation, more vapour in the air and, since vapour transports latent heat up the atmosphere thereby "flattening" the adiabatic lapse rate, higher temperatures at higher altitudes. All the models projected it, but it failed to show up. The linked image shows the extend of the problem..

The solution is actually pretty simple. Evaporation is not just a function of temperature or wind, but also of solar radiation itself. With contrails heating the surface while dimming the sun, they do not have much effect on evaporation. Overall it is likely even negative.
Attached image:

Edited on 17-02-2020 03:36
17-02-2020 04:22
(14378)
Leitwolf wrote:It just occured to me, that I incidently (sic!) solved the three big mysteries of "climate change" by the way.

Please ignore the bucket of cold water I'm about to splash on your "insights." It is meant only as a courtesy intended purely out of respect and eagerness to teach.

[note: in English, we write "1970s" ... not "1970ies."]

Leitwolf wrote: Of course they failed in this, as they did not account for contrails (for a lack of knowledge).

There is no need to somehow "account" for contrails.

Leitwolf wrote: Geographically global warming is not occuring evenly.

There is no such thing as an "uneven" average. It takes a special kind of mathematical incompetence to say something that stupid. Of course I mean this in only the most respectful way.

Leitwolf wrote: Most warming happens indeed in the NH, a lot less in the SH and none at all on the South Pole, or rather Antarctica.

Planet earth is interconnected. You are describing an egregious violation of the 2nd law of thermodynamics.

Leitwolf wrote: Another big mystery of "global warming" is the lack of the projected "hot spot". This describes a strong warming of the higher Troposphere over the tropics.

... another egregious violation of the 2nd law of thermodynamics.

Leitwolf wrote: It was expected ...

Science is not based on the subjunctive. If the expectation was something different ... then it is the expectation that is erroneous. Whatever hypothesis that generated that expectation is now falsified.

Leitwolf wrote: The solution is actually pretty simple.

There is no such thing as a solution sans any problem. You have presented no problem ergo there can be no solution.

Leitwolf wrote: Evaporation is not just a function of temperature or wind, but also of solar radiation itself.

Nope. Evaporation is a function of only temperature and wind.

Leitwolf wrote: Overall it is likely even negative.

How, pray tell, did you arrive at this probability?

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
17-02-2020 19:37
Leitwolf
★☆☆☆☆
(117)
TSI / temperature relation
Attached image:

17-02-2020 19:38
Leitwolf
★☆☆☆☆
(117)
TSI + air travel / temperature relation
Attached image:

17-02-2020 20:40
(14378)
Leitwolf wrote:TSI / temperature relation

We always have to keep in mind the following:

I believe I covered them all, but please let me know if I inadvertently missed one.

18-02-2020 18:00
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
My thoughts exactly, IBDaMann... My thoughts exactly.
18-02-2020 19:44
(14378)
gfm7175 wrote: My thoughts exactly, IBDaMann... My thoughts exactly.

You get bonus points for paying attention. I originally had the following diagram explaining certain aspects of urine flow, just to see if anyone would notice and ask about it ... but I figured that would be a little over the top.

16-03-2020 15:59
Leitwolf
★☆☆☆☆
(117)
Oh the irony! The clarify the essential question of AGW I recently suggested a thinkable experiment. If we could ban global air travel for just about 1 month, that should be enough to see if temperatures would drop significantly in the NH. The effect would be small in the SH and non-existent in Antarctica, as there has been far less warming, or non respectively.

Of course the costs of such an experiment looked prohibitive, even though they are negligible to the running costs of ill fated "climate policies". As it looks right now, the experiment will yet be done, due to the Corona pandemic. I dare to make a prophecy: the end is near! I mean the end CO2 induced AGW.
16-03-2020 16:09
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3979)
Leitwolf wrote:
...If we could ban global air travel for just about 1 month, that should be enough to see if temperatures would drop significantly in the NH.
ha! Pretty funny that did seem impossible. Do you have a prediction? And air travel is reduced but not eliminated.
16-03-2020 18:57
(21559)
Leitwolf wrote:
Oh the irony! The clarify the essential question of AGW I recently suggested a thinkable experiment. If we could ban global air travel for just about 1 month, that should be enough to see if temperatures would drop significantly in the NH. The effect would be small in the SH and non-existent in Antarctica, as there has been far less warming, or non respectively.

It is not possible to measure the temperature of the NH, the SH, or of the Earth. There are not enough thermometers.
Leitwolf wrote:
Of course the costs of such an experiment looked prohibitive, even though they are negligible to the running costs of ill fated "climate policies". As it looks right now, the experiment will yet be done, due to the Corona pandemic. I dare to make a prophecy: the end is near! I mean the end CO2 induced AGW.

Define 'global warming'. CO2 has no capability to warm anything using infrared light emitted from Earth's surface. You can't create energy out of nothing.

The Parrot Killer

16-03-2020 18:58
(21559)
tmiddles wrote:
Leitwolf wrote:
...If we could ban global air travel for just about 1 month, that should be enough to see if temperatures would drop significantly in the NH.
ha! Pretty funny that did seem impossible. Do you have a prediction? And air travel is reduced but not eliminated.

Looking for prophecies to support your religion now?

The Parrot Killer

02-04-2020 15:55
Leitwolf
★☆☆☆☆
(117)
Contrails are gone, temperatures fall!

Even though air travel has essentially stopped only in mid-march, we already see significant drops in temperature. In Europe we see plenty of record low temperatures these days, which is odd given the globe is warming (Europe even more so) due to CO2?!

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Foesterreich.orf.at%2Fstories%2F3042097%2F&sandbox=1

According to the UAH temperature record, the arctic has seen the lowest temperatures (by month) since 2004. Interesting times..
02-04-2020 23:41
(21559)
Leitwolf wrote:

Even though air travel has essentially stopped only in mid-march, we already see significant drops in temperature. In Europe we see plenty of record low temperatures these days, which is odd given the globe is warming (Europe even more so) due to CO2?!

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Foesterreich.orf.at%2Fstories%2F3042097%2F&sandbox=1

According to the UAH temperature record, the arctic has seen the lowest temperatures (by month) since 2004. Interesting times..

The UAH has no global or regional temperature data. They are making it up. It's not possible to measure global or regional temperatures. We don't have enough thermometers.

The Parrot Killer

03-04-2020 03:58
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Leitwolf wrote:

Even though air travel has essentially stopped only in mid-march....

What? You will believe ANYTHING!!!

Here is a 7:52 PM CDT snapshot of active commercial flights just over the US. A few less than normal but flights have not stopped and contrails remain.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Attached image:

03-04-2020 22:12
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5195)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Leitwolf wrote:

Even though air travel has essentially stopped only in mid-march....

What? You will believe ANYTHING!!!

Here is a 7:52 PM CDT snapshot of active commercial flights just over the US. A few less than normal but flights have not stopped and contrails remain.

Can't even see my state, Florida, on the map. We just started a state-wide, stay at home order last night. Guess we don't need to follow that order after all. Or maybe it's only if you are leaving the state...
03-04-2020 23:33
Leitwolf
★☆☆☆☆
(117)
Well, it is true they are still flying in North America. In Europe however most airliners are definitely grounded since mid March. Also intercontinental flights have widely stopped. I really hope there will be strict flight restrictions in the US too so that we get more meaningful data.
04-04-2020 00:00
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Leitwolf wrote:
Well, it is true they are still flying in North America. In Europe however most airliners are definitely grounded since mid March. Also intercontinental flights have widely stopped. I really hope there will be strict flight restrictions in the US too so that we get more meaningful data.

Sadly it might get much worse before it gets better. What's sad is the climate debate allowed for this. The US Great Recession of 2008 and the swine flu pandemic of 2009/2010 was because of the OTHER political party.
And today, it is still "The Other Party".
Even Harvey55 will say it's a Democratic plague. We all need to vote for Trump. He is the cure. This is why no one in the US has died from the coronavirus. Trump is protecting us.
At the same time, Democrats want to remove the border between the US and Mexico.
In a sad reality, the threat to the US is it's bipartisan politics. If you look at 2007 - 2010, no one learned anything. It was simply we are either rich white people or we are Mexican.
04-04-2020 01:15
(14378)
James___ wrote: Sadly it might get much worse before it gets better.

Fortunately it might get get much better before it gets any worse.

04-04-2020 01:31
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote: Sadly it might get much worse before it gets better.

Fortunately it might get get much better before it gets any worse.

I guess if you're a Native American you would say that.
04-04-2020 01:37
(21559)
Leitwolf wrote:

Nope. Looks the same over Europe. Airlines are still flying.

The Parrot Killer

04-04-2020 05:56
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Leitwolf wrote:
In Europe however most airliners are definitely grounded since mid March. Also intercontinental flights have widely stopped.

Doesn't look much like grounded to me! I also see a LOT of intercontinental flights. Widely stopped? Where are you getting your info? It would be the definition of fake news. The only thing that is widely grounded are the Airbus A-380s(too expensive to operate without a full load of paying customers) and Boeing 737 Maxs(crashing issue).

This is a 9:44 PM CDT snapshot.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Attached image:

04-04-2020 08:50
(14378)
GasGuzzler wrote: Doesn't look much like grounded to me!

Hold on, I don't see any of the normal flights along the Norwegian jet stream. What happened to those?

05-04-2020 06:10
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
IBdaMann wrote:

Hold on, I don't see any of the normal flights along the Norwegian jet stream. What happened to those?

Bigot.

05-04-2020 19:23
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Bigot.

Please learn something about navigation. It looks like you guys like Harvey needs someone to hate on.
Edited on 05-04-2020 20:18
06-04-2020 00:10
(14378)
James___ wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Bigot.

Please learn something about navigation. It looks like you guys like Harvey needs someone to hate on.

Call me a jet stream racist but the Nowegian Jet Stream is kicking some serious world record ass.

06-04-2020 06:07
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Bigot.

Call me a jet stream racist but the Nowegian Jet Stream is kicking some serious world record ass.

That airlines isn't doing anyone any favors. The increased velocity of the jet stream goes back to a warm Pacific Ocean. That's associated with the Salish Sea and the Snohomish.
Let's blame the people responsible, okay?
It's really the Snohomish Jet Stream. Norwegians are the innocent victims here. The next thing I know is that you'll try blaming the Lapp when it's the Snohomish fault.
Edited on 06-04-2020 06:11
06-04-2020 11:31
(21559)
James___ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Bigot.

That airlines isn't doing anyone any favors. The increased velocity of the jet stream goes back to a warm Pacific Ocean. That's associated with the Salish Sea and the Snohomish.
Let's blame the people responsible, okay?
It's really the Snohomish Jet Stream. Norwegians are the innocent victims here. The next thing I know is that you'll try blaming the Lapp when it's the Snohomish fault.

There is no Snohomish jet stream.

The Parrot Killer

06-04-2020 13:56
keepit
★★★★★
(3055)
I heard that an awful lot of weather data is taken by airliners. Millions of fights and multi millions of data points. I don't have a feel for if those numbers are significant for the total number of data points needed to calculate climate change. I consider scientific principles as more significant rather than data alone.
06-04-2020 19:31
(21559)
keepit wrote:
I heard that an awful lot of weather data is taken by airliners. Millions of fights and multi millions of data points. I don't have a feel for if those numbers are significant for the total number of data points needed to calculate climate change. I consider scientific principles as more significant rather than data alone.

Yet you deny science. No, airliners don't collect weather data.

The Parrot Killer

06-04-2020 20:16
keepit
★★★★★
(3055)
ITN,
You always claim that everyone is lying to me but you are the only one that isn't.
You are spewing propaganda.
06-04-2020 20:35
(21559)
keepit wrote:
ITN,
You always claim that everyone is lying to me but you are the only one that isn't.
You are spewing propaganda.

Lie.

The Parrot Killer

07-04-2020 01:09
(14378)
James___ wrote: Norwegians are the innocent victims here. The next thing I know is that you'll try blaming the Lapp when it's the Snohomish fault.

The Saemieh are entirely to blame for the Norwegian jet stream with all their early tjoervie (capitalism) and their greedy desire to overfish and to destroy Climate.

How could they NOT be totally responsible?

07-04-2020 02:20
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote: Norwegians are the innocent victims here. The next thing I know is that you'll try blaming the Lapp when it's the Snohomish fault.

The Saemieh are entirely to blame for the Norwegian jet stream with all their early tjoervie (capitalism) and their greedy desire to overfish and to destroy Climate.

Ever wonder why during the last ice age that Seattle would've been glacier free? It's because the Snohomish could ask the Great Spirit to warm the Salish Sea which kept their world warm.
Kind of why we had a mild winter. The Salish Sea was warm and shared its riches.
And this is what fuels the jet stream over the Atlantic and Arctic ocean boundary.
Edited on 07-04-2020 02:22
07-04-2020 05:43
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
IBdaMann wrote:

The Saemieh are TOTALLY responsible!

What scientists are overlooking is the possibility that the overfishing has warmed the Norwegian Sea. The experiment that I am pursuing will hopefully show that netting of so many fish creates friction and excess heat. This excess heat is trapped in the sea and is slowly released, creating a large temperature differential and fueling the Norwegian Jet Stream.

What we don't know is what will happen when we repair the ozone. The possibility exists that this could piss off the Great Spirit and actually REVERSE the Norwegian Jet Stream at an even faster speed. This could cause airliners to literally be ripped apart mid air. Kind of why Mitch McConell doesn't support fixing the ozone.

07-04-2020 16:52
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

The Saemieh are TOTALLY responsible!

What scientists are overlooking is the possibility that the overfishing has warmed the Norwegian Sea. The experiment that I am pursuing will hopefully show that netting of so many fish creates friction and excess heat. This excess heat is trapped in the sea and is slowly released, creating a large temperature differential and fueling the Norwegian Jet Stream.

What we don't know is what will happen when we repair the ozone. The possibility exists that this could piss off the Great Spirit and actually REVERSE the Norwegian Jet Stream at an even faster speed. This could cause airliners to literally be ripped apart mid air. Kind of why Mitch McConell doesn't support fixing the ozone.

You just had to go and get political, didn't you?

Have you ever heard of the term "soft sale"? An example is if my historical project works out I could mention that I am a direct descendant of Pocahontas. And that if Great Britain wanted to return her remains to the Powhatan's like France did with Princess Di, they couldn't do it because there isn't a Powhatan tribe anymore.
And by just saying that and nothing else, people might wonder what happened to her tribe. You see with me, I would say that I am not Native American, just descended from at least one. It would take a DNA test to find out what % Native American I am but it's probably too small of a number to matter. As for Pocahontas and her father Chief Wahunsenacawh, they're family.

And yet Norwegians are socialist and consider sustainability and preservation.

Edited on 07-04-2020 17:38
07-04-2020 17:12
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:

Just as Jews marched around Jericho to bring its walls down (shock waves through the ground), all this energy causes heat to rise up from the floor of the Pacific Ocean by causing the ground to move. This in turn warms the Salish Sea.

https://youtu.be/SqSX1MjmtqU
Page 6 of 7<<<4567>

Join the debate Clouds are warming Earth, not (so much) GHGs:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Clouds5721-09-2022 19:01
Clouds401-04-2022 02:54
Do CO2 Emissions Create More Clouds?12419-01-2020 23:09
Experts reveal that clouds have moderated warming triggered by climate change1006-11-2019 23:54
High CO2 levels can destabilize marine layer clouds106-03-2019 22:01
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact