Remember me
▼ Content

Climate overview: erratic polar vortex - cold anomalies over the US and Europe video!!!

Climate overview: erratic polar vortex - cold anomalies over the US and Europe video!!!22-04-2021 19:59
kenshiro
☆☆☆☆☆
(6)
Summary: This is a climate overview in which I discuss the shape and position of the arctic polar vortex. This polar vortex anomaly slows down the jet stream and it has also an influence on it's position and amplitude in the northern hemisphere.

In this video I also show the difference between the actual Antarctic polar vortex and the Arcti polar vortex conditions to better understand what is currently happening.

The reslut is cold anomalies over Europe and the US as well as extreme weather which will persist if the polar vortex remains erratic.

Lastly you will also see a warming event which is taking place in a small area in the middle of the ice pack underneath it. This is a mysterious circle of warm water underneath the arctic ice!

https://youtu.be/I1GCD3tskqw
22-04-2021 20:44
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21612)
kenshiro wrote:
Summary: This is a climate overview in which I discuss the shape and position of the arctic polar vortex. This polar vortex anomaly slows down the jet stream and it has also an influence on it's position and amplitude in the northern hemisphere.

In this video I also show the difference between the actual Antarctic polar vortex and the Arcti polar vortex conditions to better understand what is currently happening.

The reslut is cold anomalies over Europe and the US as well as extreme weather which will persist if the polar vortex remains erratic.

Lastly you will also see a warming event which is taking place in a small area in the middle of the ice pack underneath it. This is a mysterious circle of warm water underneath the arctic ice!

https://youtu.be/I1GCD3tskqw

The 'polar vortex' is a buzzword created by the news media. It does not 'slow down' the jet stream. The jet stream has no 'amplitude'.

Anomalies is also a buzzword. Define 'anomalies.' Define 'normal'.
Weather changes all the time. Seasons vary each year.

It is not possible to measure the ocean water in the Arctic. There are not enough thermometers. Argument from randU fallacy.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Join the debate Climate overview: erratic polar vortex - cold anomalies over the US and Europe video!!!:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
LOL, this video is of a Bessler Wheel demonstrating a complete lack of perpetual motion011-12-2023 20:44
Magma vortex hypothesis about earthquakes3716-08-2023 14:54
All Video Games Should Add This New "Happy Ending" Feature Mode For Better Society413-07-2023 19:24
AI Robot Soldier Video1101-07-2023 03:34
Quantum computer startup SEEQC unveils digital chip that operates at super cold temp3931-03-2023 19:52
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact