Remember me
▼ Content

All Video Games Should Add This New "Happy Ending" Feature Mode For Better Society

All Video Games Should Add This New "Happy Ending" Feature Mode For Better Society12-07-2023 21:12
MessiahCalling
☆☆☆☆☆
(10)
All Video Games Should Add This New "Happy Ending" Feature Mode For Better Society
Original Source:
www . ascension joy . com/07/2023/all-video-games-should-add-this-new-happy-ending-feature-mode-for-better-society/
https://youtu.be/2fsn3FWcWKA

This ideas, strategy belongs to me the Savior Messiah Buddha because I am the one who crafted this. If any beings, group, company, entity want to use it please seek my permission directly.

Video games are not great in general for most of the people, a lot of people addict many video games and that is very bad for the society in general except the game developer/company.

In some nation, the national government have rules of how many hours a player can play per day. But that is the "forced" absolute orders and I do not like it at all.

There is an new alternative is my new "Happy Ending" feature mode.
I have this idea long time ago already but not share yet.

The working mechanism overall of my "Happy Ending" feature/mode are:
– Player will allow choose the "Happy Ending" mode at free will.
– Player will unable to continue play any more match after his/her last win after the selection.
– Player account will be locked for certain time (depend on the selection).
Could be 12 hours or 24 hours or 48 hours or 7 days or 30 days, etc.

There could be 2 options mode here:
– All players who select this "Happy Ending" feature/mode will be in a same room/match. No ranking match in general.
– Apply only to each individual player only. All the ranking match still apply.

By having this type of feature/mode, there are a lot of benefits:
– Player(s) can be "happy" before the break or the sleep.
– Give people a specific objective, encourage people spend less time on video games.
– Secret remind people that "what matter most is the final win, not the endless losses before".
– Help the society become much more better.

That is my great idea to help the society but I do not think video games company will like it for all they are is the money profit.

But all national governments can "force", can make law to add this new "Happy Ending" feature/mode to all online game very easy no matter whether they are from the East or West since it is volunteer for players.

Well, how much my "Happy Ending" video game feature mode should be worth?
How much money I deserve to received for this great vision?
I do not know.

But if you guys want to use this idea, please contact me directly to seek the special permission.

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Buddha
13-07-2023 04:32
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
MessiahCalling wrote:
Original Source:
www . ascension joy . com/07/2023/all-video-games-should-add-this-new-happy-ending-feature-mode-for-better-society/
https://youtu.be/2fsn3FWcWKA

This ideas, strategy belongs to me the Savior Messiah Buddha because I am the one who crafted this. If any beings, group, company, entity want to use it please seek my permission directly.

Video games are not great in general for most of the people, a lot of people addict many video games and that is very bad for the society in general except the game developer/company.

In some nation, the national government have rules of how many hours a player can play per day. But that is the "forced" absolute orders and I do not like it at all.

There is an new alternative is my new "Happy Ending" feature mode.
I have this idea long time ago already but not share yet.

The working mechanism overall of my "Happy Ending" feature/mode are:
– Player will allow choose the "Happy Ending" mode at free will.
– Player will unable to continue play any more match after his/her last win after the selection.
– Player account will be locked for certain time (depend on the selection).
Could be 12 hours or 24 hours or 48 hours or 7 days or 30 days, etc.

There could be 2 options mode here:
– All players who select this "Happy Ending" feature/mode will be in a same room/match. No ranking match in general.
– Apply only to each individual player only. All the ranking match still apply.

By having this type of feature/mode, there are a lot of benefits:
– Player(s) can be "happy" before the break or the sleep.
– Give people a specific objective, encourage people spend less time on video games.
– Secret remind people that "what matter most is the final win, not the endless losses before".
– Help the society become much more better.

That is my great idea to help the society but I do not think video games company will like it for all they are is the money profit.

But all national governments can "force", can make law to add this new "Happy Ending" feature/mode to all online game very easy no matter whether they are from the East or West since it is volunteer for players.

Well, how much my "Happy Ending" video game feature mode should be worth?
How much money I deserve to received for this great vision?
I do not know.

But if you guys want to use this idea, please contact me directly to seek the special permission.

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Buddha

There are no more video games. You are really old and need to stop snorting Tide

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
13-07-2023 08:29
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21600)
Swan wrote:
There are no more video games. You are really old and need to stop snorting Tide

Some video games released or releasing just this year:

Zelda, Tears of the Kingdom
Hogwarts Legacy
Pikmin 4
Assassin's Creed Mirage
Final Fantasy 7 and Final Fantasy 16

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
13-07-2023 12:33
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

Hogwarts Legacy
Pikmin 4
Assassin's Creed Mirage

None of those are video games. They are computer games. Pong was a video game, so was asteroids and space invaders. However you will never understand the difference

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
13-07-2023 19:24
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21600)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

Hogwarts Legacy
Pikmin 4
Assassin's Creed Mirage

None of those are video games. They are computer games. Pong was a video game, so was asteroids and space invaders. However you will never understand the difference

They are all video games. Most of these you cannot play on your computer.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 13-07-2023 19:25

Join the debate All Video Games Should Add This New "Happy Ending" Feature Mode For Better Society:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Would You Join A New Secret Society Help Humans Live To At Least 200 Years And More ?203-01-2024 20:18
Happy New Year1203-01-2024 02:16
LOL, this video is of a Bessler Wheel demonstrating a complete lack of perpetual motion011-12-2023 20:44
A Happy Thanksgiving to all, what is on your menu for tomorrow323-11-2023 03:37
Happy fourth of July. I wonder how many liberals are eating carbon cooked burgers106-07-2023 23:52
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact