Remember me
▼ Content

AI Robot Soldier Video

AI Robot Soldier Video27-06-2023 22:33
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
https://youtu.be/dKjCWfuvYxQ

This robot can't be real. The actuators would be too power hungery, for a battery. Everything I've seen, isn't no where near as fast or responsive. Still, it does have to be computer generated/green screen, and pretty good job. Very entertaining, specially the ending.

Would be a scary thing, if it were real. The thing took a beating, and still kept going. It's only a few minutes long.
28-06-2023 03:42
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
HarveyH55 wrote:

This robot can't be real. The actuators would be too power hungery, for a battery. Everything I've seen, isn't no where near as fast or responsive. Still, it does have to be computer generated/green screen, and pretty good job. Very entertaining, specially the ending.

Would be a scary thing, if it were real. The thing took a beating, and still kept going. It's only a few minutes long.

The toy can't even open a door.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
28-06-2023 04:47
(5197)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

I think the robot was a CGI, not a physical machine. It was pretty convincing though. Toward the end, it got a little too silly, with it running off with the robot dog. Never saw a bi-ped robot that could run like that, much less off a battery.
28-06-2023 06:23
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

I think the robot was a CGI, not a physical machine. It was pretty convincing though. Toward the end, it got a little too silly, with it running off with the robot dog. Never saw a bi-ped robot that could run like that, much less off a battery.

Think less, and know more.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

28-06-2023 12:25
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Seriously why do you think that the robot was computer generated, when the video clearly shows an actor in a green suit? Oh yea, you wanted me to argue that it was real.

Perhaps next time

ULTRA MAGA

28-06-2023 17:38
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Seriously, feel free to try again douchebag, I enjoy watching you ridicule yourself. I hope you didn't spend too much on that psychology degree.

CIAO Charlie

ULTRA MAGA

28-06-2023 20:18
(5197)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Seriously, feel free to try again douchebag, I enjoy watching you ridicule yourself. I hope you didn't spend too much on that psychology degree.

CIAO Charlie

So, you believe the robo-soldier was real? Figures. So gullible...
28-06-2023 22:49
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

CIAO Charlie

So, you believe the robo-soldier was real? Figures. So gullible...

LOL, how many hundred thousand dollars did you spend on that psychology degree, just to be humiliated by me? However you can explain how you THINK it was CGI when the video clearly shows a man in a green suit?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

PS. If you go to the Netherlands you can apply for an autistic euthanasia.

CIAO

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 28-06-2023 22:57
30-06-2023 17:30
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14420)
Swan wrote: However you can explain how you THINK it was CGI when the video clearly shows a man in a green suit?

Both you and Harvey are saying the same thing. The CGI was generated using the guy in the green suit.
30-06-2023 21:51
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: However you can explain how you THINK it was CGI when the video clearly shows a man in a green suit?

Both you and Harvey are saying the same thing. The CGI was generated using the guy in the green suit.

Nope because Harvey said that he thinks it was CGI, setting me up to disagree. Kinda funny actually.

ULTRA MAGA

01-07-2023 02:18
(5197)
Actually, I just thought it an amusing parody of AI and robotics, that fuels a lot of paranoid delusions.
01-07-2023 03:34
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Actually, I just thought it an amusing parody of AI and robotics, that fuels a lot of paranoid delusions.

That you think is fake.

Did you know that it has been scientifically proven that a delusional schizzo can in fact be followed?

ULTRA MAGA

Join the debate AI Robot Soldier Video:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
LOL, this video is of a Bessler Wheel demonstrating a complete lack of perpetual motion011-12-2023 20:44
Chatbots sometimes make things up. Is AI's hallucination problem fixable?503-08-2023 13:20
WHEN IS OPEN SOURCE AI NOT OPEN SOURCE AI?4226-07-2023 02:56
Amazon, Google, Meta, Microsoft and other tech firms agree to AI safeguards set by the White House021-07-2023 19:45
All Video Games Should Add This New "Happy Ending" Feature Mode For Better Society413-07-2023 19:24
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact