climate-debate.com Global Change Science Think Tank

Page 2 of 2<12
07-04-2022 01:19
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
sealover wrote:
Please post no links or cut and paste.

I want to encourage research scientists to share their thoughts here.

I want to DISCOURAGE ANYONE FROM OPENING LINKS in posts on this site.

I want to DISCOURAGE ANYONE FROM POSTING LINKS in posts on this site.

I, personally, will NOT risk opening any links you may post, in any case.

Furthermore, in the hope that it will enable fellow scientists to share more freely

PLEASE AVOID CUT AND PASTING PREPARED MATERIAL.

In my own experience, it was an accident resulting from my INABILITY to cut and paste and post anything here.

Eventually, I got to liking the unedited first draft, no notes or references posts.

Eventually, I didn't even want to learn how to cut and paste and post.

To facilitate freer expression, without the perfectionist limitations imposed by preparing and editing materials in advance of presentation:

Please try just sharing what you remember off the top of your head. People can find the citations later if needed.

Please feel free to just crank out a paragraph to share a point. No editing or proofreading necessary, if that becomes an obstacle. First draft off the cuff inspiration is the ONLY option for publication this way.

Figure it's good enough as is and put the information out there in quick posts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sealover wrote:
Image a website where preeminent scientists can share information with each other and with the public at the same time, in an informal setting.

A place where anyone and everyone is allowed to enter, free of charge.

No matter what part of the world they live in.

Imagine an empty echo chamber becoming filled with people who don't need to be convinced that global environmental change is real and alarming.

A lot of people wish such a website existed.

Just to be sure the first troll response is buried in the basement

I REALLY like this one. Outstanding work!

https://tenor.com/view/piper-piper-nelson-clown-piperartistry-clown-cosplay-gif-21366913

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
07-04-2022 02:27
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14414)
squeal over wrote:I want to encourage research scientists to share their thoughts here.

Too funny! Again, you don't have a clue what science even is.

Hint: science and research are separate things.

squeal over wrote:I want to DISCOURAGE ANYONE FROM OPENING LINKS in posts on this site.

I want to encourage people to feel free to leverage this feature offered by this site.

squeal over wrote:I want to DISCOURAGE ANYONE FROM POSTING LINKS in posts on this site.

I want to thoroughly encourage all people to feel free to leverage this feature offered by this site.

squeal over wrote:I, personally, will NOT risk opening any links you may post, in any case.

If anyone would like to keep squeal over in the dark about something, just post a link; he won't "risk it."

squeal over wrote:Furthermore, in the hope that it will enable fellow scientists to share more freely

You aren't a scientist. You don't even know what science is.

You took one or two chemistry classes at some point ... and forgot most of it. You believe that "running the gamma-spec" on the soil used by ferns during a Peace Corps tour ... somehow makes you a scientist.

Way too funny.

You are a preacher ... a religious preacher. You recite religious dogma that you are ordered to regurgitate.

squeal over wrote:PLEASE AVOID CUT AND PASTING PREPARED MATERIAL.

Hypocrite. That's all you do. Nothing you post is your own. Everything you post is copy-pasted from somewhere else. Sometimes you make a mistake and you copy-paste the wrong text, and then you have to come back asking people to ignore your post because you meant to "write" this other copy-pasted text that says the opposite.

squeal over wrote:Eventually, I didn't even want to learn how to cut and paste and post.

Too funny! Did you catch the admission that you were copy-pasting on this site before you began asking people to believe that you don't copy-paste on this site?

07-04-2022 02:34
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
GasGuzzler wrote:
sealover wrote:

I want to encourage research scientists to share their thoughts here.

I want to DISCOURAGE ANYONE FROM OPENING LINKS in posts on this site.

I want to DISCOURAGE ANYONE FROM POSTING LINKS in posts on this site.

I, personally, will NOT risk opening any links you may post, in any case.

Furthermore, in the hope that it will enable fellow scientists to share more freely

PLEASE AVOID CUT AND PASTING PREPARED MATERIAL.

In my own experience, it was an accident resulting from my INABILITY to cut and paste and post anything here.

Eventually, I got to liking the unedited first draft, no notes or references posts.

Eventually, I didn't even want to learn how to cut and paste and post.

To facilitate freer expression, without the perfectionist limitations imposed by preparing and editing materials in advance of presentation:

Please try just sharing what you remember off the top of your head. People can find the citations later if needed.

Please feel free to just crank out a paragraph to share a point. No editing or proofreading necessary, if that becomes an obstacle. First draft off the cuff inspiration is the ONLY option for publication this way.

Figure it's good enough as is and put the information out there in quick posts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sealover wrote:
Image a website where preeminent scientists can share information with each other and with the public at the same time, in an informal setting.

A place where anyone and everyone is allowed to enter, free of charge.

No matter what part of the world they live in.

Imagine an empty echo chamber becoming filled with people who don't need to be convinced that global environmental change is real and alarming.

A lot of people wish such a website existed.

Just to be sure the first troll response is buried in the basement

I REALLY like this one. Outstanding work!

https://tenor.com/view/piper-piper-nelson-clown-piperartistry-clown-cosplay-gif-21366913

Seeing her real teeth makes it a cheap make up. It just kills the mood if you know what I mean. Watch the thriller Jennifer's Body and you'll understand why.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8azftM5puI
07-04-2022 07:39
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
IBdaMann wrote:
squeal over wrote:I want to encourage research scientists to share their thoughts here.

squeal over wrote:I want to DISCOURAGE ANYONE FROM OPENING LINKS in posts on this site.

I want to encourage people to feel free to leverage this feature offered by this site.

squeal over wrote:I want to DISCOURAGE ANYONE FROM POSTING LINKS in posts on this site.

I want to thoroughly encourage all people to feel free to leverage this feature offered by this site.

squeal over wrote:I, personally, will NOT risk opening any links you may post, in any case.

If anyone would like to keep squeal over in the dark about something, just post a link; he won't "risk it."

squeal over wrote:Furthermore, in the hope that it will enable fellow scientists to share more freely

You took one or two chemistry classes at some point ... and forgot most of it. You believe that "running the gamma-spec" on the soil used by ferns during a Peace Corps tour ... somehow makes you a scientist.

Way too funny.

You are a preacher ... a religious preacher. You recite religious dogma that you are ordered to regurgitate.

Hypocrite. That's all you do. Nothing you post is your own. Everything you post is copy-pasted from somewhere else. Sometimes you make a mistake and you copy-paste the wrong text, and then you have to come back asking people to ignore your post because you meant to "write" this other copy-pasted text that says the opposite.

squeal over wrote:Eventually, I didn't even want to learn how to cut and paste and post.

Too funny! Did you catch the admission that you were copy-pasting on this site before you began asking people to believe that you don't copy-paste on this site?

Actually, he stated his first week or two, that he was going to be using the threads, to build a 'library', for his horde of Climate Cult defenders, do to arrive May 1st. Their mission is to eradicate the 'trolls' (non cult members), and take this website, as their own. I'm guessing you have to be a cult member, in order to access the 'library' functions here. Climate Change is such a fantasy world, and I guess I lack the imagination necessary to enter such a delusion.
07-04-2022 08:21
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
[quote]HarveyH55 wrote:

I understand completely. It's like Ukraine saying no to Russia. You guys are spot on. Keep up the good work.
Edited on 07-04-2022 08:22
07-04-2022 15:32
GretaGroupieProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(350)
IBdaMann wrote:

Geez, I can hear all those gears turning.

I think the one in your wrist needs a little oil.
07-04-2022 19:47
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21599)
IBdaMann wrote:

Way too funny.

I guess he doesn't know how to copy and paste a link.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Page 2 of 2<12

Join the debate climate-debate.com Global Change Science Think Tank:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The History of Science1022-04-2024 16:30
There is still no Global Warming science.38728-02-2024 23:50
The new USA electric tank, the dumbest invention in the history of warfare005-01-2024 15:27
A Science Test1809-12-2023 00:53
Magic or Science706-12-2023 00:29
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact