Remember me
▼ Content

climate-debate.com Global Change Science Think Tank



Page 1 of 212>
climate-debate.com Global Change Science Think Tank20-03-2022 11:10
sealover
★★★☆☆
(803)
Image a website where preeminent scientists can share information with each other and with the public at the same time, in an informal setting.

A place where anyone and everyone is allowed to enter, free of charge.

No matter what part of the world they live in.

Imagine an empty echo chamber becoming filled with people who don't need to be convinced that global environmental change is real and alarming.

A lot of people wish such a website existed.

































































































Just to be sure the first troll response is buried in the basement
RE: Imagine a Troll-free library for all to use20-03-2022 11:43
sealover
★★★☆☆
(803)
Imagine a Troll-free library for all to use.

A library where they can get reality-based information about issues that at least some of us take seriously.

Imagine if all they have to do is find a thread of mine, click "sealover", and see a list of posts with clear titles.

Shame that they will be deprived of contact with others at this site as they do.

Imagine if the time comes when most of the posts in the library are not "sealover" anymore, they just quoted "sealover".

"sealover" left the whole post to their reality-based post, within his own.

Shame that nobody gets to hear the trolls' opinions.




sealover wrote:
Image a website where preeminent scientists can share information with each other and with the public at the same time, in an informal setting.

A place where anyone and everyone is allowed to enter, free of charge.

No matter what part of the world they live in.

Imagine an empty echo chamber becoming filled with people who don't need to be convinced that global environmental change is real and alarming.

A lot of people wish such a website existed.

































































































Just to be sure the first troll response is buried in the basement
RE: EVERY member account a network of libraries20-03-2022 12:32
sealover
★★★☆☆
(803)
Troll-free communication network. Strictly reality this time.

Every member has a library just as "sealover" does.

"sealover" can look for replies to his posts by clicking the name of the member he trusts.

Back and forth between ALL of them.

No trolls allowed.

Explain to me how it would be scientifically impossible for that to work.























Just to be sure the first troll response is buried in the basement[/quote]
20-03-2022 14:38
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11757)
seal over wrote:Image a website where

I was under the impression that you were leaving for a week. I was expecting to see no posts from you. Instead, you have ramped up the spam three-fold.

The last time I saw something like this was just before trafn was banned.

seal over wrote:preeminent scientists can share information with each other like they do now

Why are you trying to disrupt all that?
20-03-2022 15:23
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(4239)
The question remains... Why this website, instead of creating the one of your dreams, one of the free-hosting sites, or social media? Not ever forum is for your cult-like beliefs. Climate Change relies almost entirely on computer models, to give insight into what was in the past, but never observed and recorded. The computer models are also used to generate the doomsday prophesies. But, as with any computer program, you input garbage data, the output is total garbage. Man-made Climate Change is entirely faith-based opinion. Actual data does not exist to support the premise. There is very little to be tested, and repeated, independently.

Fossil fuels, are cheap and plentiful energy sources, which enabled technology and industry to grow. Windmills and solar panels aren't cheap, or reliable alternatives, likely the two worst choices. They work fine in remote areas, on a small scale. Better than nothing at all. As a global replacement, they will need to take up a lot of real estate, and still fail to fill the demand. Zero-emissions, over production and efficiency, should be a clue that it's not about what's best. We are an energy dependent society. Producing less, while greatly increasing the demand on what little is produced by solar panels and windmills, is going cause a lot more damage and death, than any perceived warming, caused be emissions.

This is our first inter-glacial period as a society. How does anyone prove the warming isn't entirely natural, and normal? We have nothing to compare it to. Just opinion and faith... We knew it was cold for quite a few years, and have been slowly thawing. We don't know how long the thawing should last. We don't know how warm the planet gets, after the thaw period. It's a pretty good guess, that the planet has gone through the ice age/inter-glacial cycle before, and the warming doesn't run away. Life managed to survive, and will continue this time too.
RE: Library safety tips20-03-2022 15:39
sealover
★★★☆☆
(803)
First time arrivers to the site may have no idea who is who.

One of the continuous threads would be precisely that.

A who is who list of names to never ever ever ever respond to.

The same list of names for which nobody in their right mind would click to seek out their posts.

Plus, there aren't any subject titles.

What would a random search of the unlabeled troll posts uncover?

Scientific genius. Pure scientific genius. Your fans will be flocking.
RE: Post subject title: message for "(name)"20-03-2022 17:24
sealover
★★★☆☆
(803)
To facilitate communication in the troll free zone.

subject titles for posts can say: Message for "(whoever)"

Everyone will be able to see it.

"(whoever)" will know it's the one they were looking for.

Messages could be relayed through subject title. From(x), via (y), to(z).

Then a post of particular interest to be seen by one for (comment, edits, etc.) before relaying it on to the third, but now with (edits, comments, etc), before the third sees it.

Is there a reason it wouldn't work?
20-03-2022 17:47
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11757)
sealover wrote:To facilitate communication in the troll free zone.
subject titles for posts can say: Message for "(whoever)"
Everyone will be able to see it.
"(whoever)" will know it's the one they were looking for.
Messages could be relayed through subject title. From(x), via (y), to(z).
Then a post of particular interest to be seen by one for (comment, edits, etc.) before relaying it on to the third, but now with (edits, comments, etc), before the third sees it.
Is there a reason it wouldn't work?

It's not that it wouldn't work; it's just that it has already been invented. It's called SharePoint and it does everything you want it to do, and more.

Is there a reason you don't just create your own site? You would own it, moderate it, and totally control the discussion. If you do make your own site, I promise to make an account so you can instantly ban me. You'll feel a rush from the get-go.
RE: a who is who list to warn newcomers of trolls20-03-2022 22:58
sealover
★★★☆☆
(803)
If there are no legal repercussions for libel in an anonymous Internet forum...

Is there any reason a credible member of a site could NOT publish a continuously updated watchlist for trolls?

Is there any reason a credible member could NOT publish a profile list to tell people details about the misdeeds of each offender on the troll watchlist?

It isn't libel is it?

Is there any reason a credible member could NOT publish a humiliation strategy targeted to the individual weaknesses of each specific troll?

It isn't libel is it?
RE: "Is there a reason you don't just create your own site"21-03-2022 00:08
sealover
★★★☆☆
(803)
IBdaMann wrote:
Is there a reason you don't just create your own site? You would own it, moderate it, and totally control the discussion. .


This is an excellent question.

Is there a reason you don't just create your own site?

You would own it, moderate it, and totally control the discussion.
21-03-2022 00:35
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11757)
sealover wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Is there a reason you don't just create your own site? You would own it, moderate it, and totally control the discussion. .
This is an excellent question.
Is there a reason you don't just create your own site? You would own it, moderate it, and totally control the discussion.

When you write "This is an excellent question" you should answer it, and then you ask that same question and I provide you with an answer in turn.

Let's try again:

Is there a reason you don't just create your own site? You would own it, moderate it, and totally control the discussion.
21-03-2022 00:35
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11757)
sealover wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Is there a reason you don't just create your own site? You would own it, moderate it, and totally control the discussion. .
This is an excellent question.
Is there a reason you don't just create your own site? You would own it, moderate it, and totally control the discussion.

When you write "This is an excellent question" you should answer it, and then you ask that same question and I provide you with an answer in turn.

Let's try again:

Is there a reason you don't just create your own site? You would own it, moderate it, and totally control the discussion.
21-03-2022 00:57
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(4239)
sealover wrote:
If there are no legal repercussions for libel in an anonymous Internet forum...

Is there any reason a credible member of a site could NOT publish a continuously updated watchlist for trolls?

Is there any reason a credible member could NOT publish a profile list to tell people details about the misdeeds of each offender on the troll watchlist?

It isn't libel is it?

Is there any reason a credible member could NOT publish a humiliation strategy targeted to the individual weaknesses of each specific troll?

It isn't libel is it?


So, basically, you are proclaiming yourself 'king-troll', and seek to use personal attacks, to run off any perceived competition for you title...

Pretty sure this forums rules, Terms Of Service, prohibit personal attacks, like any other forum. Which, is probably why you landed on this website, having been banned from so many others. You either lack sufficient cognitive function to create and operate a forum of your own. Or, you have fail a few times, and not even as much traffic, as this forum, to justify the effort. You seem smart enough to setup, and operate a forum. It's all the effort you are willing to put into hijacking this forum, and find work-arounds, to exploit, and own even a part of it. I can only imagine what sort of screwed-up losers you could attract, that are just as desperate as you, to go through all the extra crap, just to post and read messages, semi-privately.
21-03-2022 01:42
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
sealover wrote:
Image a website where preeminent scientists can share information with each other and with the public at the same time, in an informal setting.

A place where anyone and everyone is allowed to enter, free of charge.

No matter what part of the world they live in.

Imagine an empty echo chamber becoming filled with people who don't need to be convinced that global environmental change is real and alarming.

A lot of people wish such a website existed.
Just to be sure the first troll response is buried in the basement

Define 'global environmental change'. Define 'real'. There is nothing alarming.
The first troll response in this thread is your first post.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
21-03-2022 01:43
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
sealover wrote:
Imagine a Troll-free library for all to use.

A library where they can get reality-based information about issues that at least some of us take seriously.

Imagine if all they have to do is find a thread of mine, click "sealover", and see a list of posts with clear titles.

Shame that they will be deprived of contact with others at this site as they do.

Imagine if the time comes when most of the posts in the library are not "sealover" anymore, they just quoted "sealover".

"sealover" left the whole post to their reality-based post, within his own.

Shame that nobody gets to hear the trolls' opinions.

Spamming. Trolling. No argument presented.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
21-03-2022 01:44
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
sealover wrote:
Troll-free communication network. Strictly reality this time.

Every member has a library just as "sealover" does.

"sealover" can look for replies to his posts by clicking the name of the member he trusts.

Back and forth between ALL of them.

No trolls allowed.

Explain to me how it would be scientifically impossible for that to work.

Just to be sure the first troll response is buried in the basement
[/quote]
Spamming. Trolling. No argument presented.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
21-03-2022 01:45
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
sealover wrote:
First time arrivers to the site may have no idea who is who.

One of the continuous threads would be precisely that.

A who is who list of names to never ever ever ever respond to.

The same list of names for which nobody in their right mind would click to seek out their posts.

Plus, there aren't any subject titles.

What would a random search of the unlabeled troll posts uncover?

Scientific genius. Pure scientific genius. Your fans will be flocking.

Spamming. Trolling. No argument presented.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
21-03-2022 01:46
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
sealover wrote:
To facilitate communication in the troll free zone.

subject titles for posts can say: Message for "(whoever)"

Everyone will be able to see it.

"(whoever)" will know it's the one they were looking for.

Messages could be relayed through subject title. From(x), via (y), to(z).

Then a post of particular interest to be seen by one for (comment, edits, etc.) before relaying it on to the third, but now with (edits, comments, etc), before the third sees it.

Is there a reason it wouldn't work?

Spamming. Trolling. No argument presented.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
21-03-2022 01:49
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
IBdaMann wrote:
seal over wrote:Image a website where

I was under the impression that you were leaving for a week. I was expecting to see no posts from you. Instead, you have ramped up the spam three-fold.

The last time I saw something like this was just before trafn was banned.


Quite right. This was exactly this sort of spamming that eventually got trafn banned.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
21-03-2022 01:50
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
sealover wrote:
First time arrivers to the site may have no idea who is who.

One of the continuous threads would be precisely that.

A who is who list of names to never ever ever ever respond to.

The same list of names for which nobody in their right mind would click to seek out their posts.

Plus, there aren't any subject titles.

What would a random search of the unlabeled troll posts uncover?

Scientific genius. Pure scientific genius. Your fans will be flocking.

Spamming. Trolling. No argument presented.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
21-03-2022 01:51
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
sealover wrote:
To facilitate communication in the troll free zone.
...deleted excess...

Spamming. Trolling. No argument presented.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
21-03-2022 01:52
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
sealover wrote:
If there are no legal repercussions for libel in an anonymous Internet forum...

Is there any reason a credible member of a site could NOT publish a continuously updated watchlist for trolls?

Is there any reason a credible member could NOT publish a profile list to tell people details about the misdeeds of each offender on the troll watchlist?

It isn't libel is it?

Is there any reason a credible member could NOT publish a humiliation strategy targeted to the individual weaknesses of each specific troll?

It isn't libel is it?

Spamming. Trolling. No argument presented.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
21-03-2022 01:52
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
sealover wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Is there a reason you don't just create your own site? You would own it, moderate it, and totally control the discussion. .


This is an excellent question.

Is there a reason you don't just create your own site?

You would own it, moderate it, and totally control the discussion.

Inversion fallacy. Trolling. No argument presented.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
RE: True fact: I LIKE it here among you trollss so get used to.21-03-2022 08:33
sealover
★★★☆☆
(803)
True fact: I LIKE it here among the trolls.

I get to thoroughly enjoy this on so many levels you cannot possibly imagine.

I'll be leaving here over my own dead body, I swear that's a promise.

Wait. Does that mean I'm still trolling my own thread?

That's what it mean and I'll be doing it til I'm dead.

I like it here a lot.

TALK ABOUT YOUR UNIQUE FIXER UPPER OPPORTUNITY

Plus we can't let those innocent site visitors keep getting victimized time after time again.

Year after year.

Using such a valuable resource as ambush site to harm people.

This is a job for Dr. Dirt AND Dr. Trollslayer.

I HAVE TO DO THIS

So get used it.

We'll use you guys for hands on training as students refine their troll humiliation skills.

BELIVE ME I DON'T WANT YOU OR YOUR FRIENDS TO LEAVE

I promise you on high authority that this will be the ONLY redeeming thing you ever do.

This passes the cost benefit analysis for your forgiveness

Frankly the profit margin has been enormous for our descent into your world.

Has it still only been a month? I'm not sure.

I am sure that I plan to stick around.

I hope you stay around so I can continue pummeling you.

The students are going to learn a lot from you.

You have been an excellent teaching assistant.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

sealover wrote:
Image a website where preeminent scientists can share information with each other and with the public at the same time, in an informal setting.

A place where anyone and everyone is allowed to enter, free of charge.

No matter what part of the world they live in.

Imagine an empty echo chamber becoming filled with people who don't need to be convinced that global environmental change is real and alarming.

A lot of people wish such a website existed.

































































































Just to be sure the first troll response is buried in the basement
21-03-2022 20:42
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(4239)
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/yetanotherpoliticsboard/

This is just one example. Tapatalk hosts a lot groups, free is an option, with ads. Small fee, and you can lose the ads. I chose this group, as it is 99% liberal, true-believers. Likely give you all the worship and praise you crave... They do most any left-wing topic, so you should welcome, and feel right at home. If you scroll down to the very bottom of the page, there are Tapatalk links, you can explore, if are interested in starting your own group with them.

Starting your own site, would likely yield better results, than hijacking someone else's. You're a control freak, so your own site runs exactly the way you demand. Plus, you get a chromium plated ban-hammer, to quickly dispatch those that don't bow down to superiority.
21-03-2022 21:51
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
sealover wrote:
True fact: I LIKE it here among the trolls.
I get to thoroughly enjoy this on so many levels you cannot possibly imagine.
I'll be leaving here over my own dead body, I swear that's a promise.
Wait. Does that mean I'm still trolling my own thread?
That's what it mean and I'll be doing it til I'm dead.
I like it here a lot.
TALK ABOUT YOUR UNIQUE FIXER UPPER OPPORTUNITY
Plus we can't let those innocent site visitors keep getting victimized time after time again.
Year after year.
Using such a valuable resource as ambush site to harm people.
This is a job for Dr. Dirt AND Dr. Trollslayer.
I HAVE TO DO THIS
So get used it.
We'll use you guys for hands on training as students refine their troll humiliation skills.
BELIVE ME I DON'T WANT YOU OR YOUR FRIENDS TO LEAVE
I promise you on high authority that this will be the ONLY redeeming thing you ever do.
This passes the cost benefit analysis for your forgiveness
Frankly the profit margin has been enormous for our descent into your world.
Has it still only been a month? I'm not sure.
I am sure that I plan to stick around.
I hope you stay around so I can continue pummeling you.
The students are going to learn a lot from you.
You have been an excellent teaching assistant.


Talking to phantoms. Probable hallucinations or multiple personality disorder. Trolling. Self trolling. Spamming. No argument presented.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
RE: Science is not ANYTHING21-03-2022 22:12
sealover
★★★☆☆
(803)
Science is not ANYTHING

Science is not facts.

Science is not real.

Science isn't me.

Science isn't you.

Science isn't red.

Science isn't blue.

I hope everybody learned something new from that.

Science is not debate.

THIS IS NOT DEBATE EITHER

In a debate, the effort is not to persuade the opposing side.

They have already made up their mind.

In a debate, countering positions are presented to persuade an audience.

I'm not talking to phantoms.

I'm just not talking to YOU.

I'm not supposed to be talking to YOU.

This was supposed to be some kind of debate.

When the audience arrives, they can read the full transcript.

They will get to hear your argument too.

Perhaps you should have made it to them instead of me.

They are going to think that your argument to them was pretty lame.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Into the Night wrote:
sealover wrote:
True fact: I LIKE it here among the trolls.
I get to thoroughly enjoy this on so many levels you cannot possibly imagine.
I'll be leaving here over my own dead body, I swear that's a promise.
Wait. Does that mean I'm still trolling my own thread?
That's what it mean and I'll be doing it til I'm dead.
I like it here a lot.
TALK ABOUT YOUR UNIQUE FIXER UPPER OPPORTUNITY
Plus we can't let those innocent site visitors keep getting victimized time after time again.
Year after year.
Using such a valuable resource as ambush site to harm people.
This is a job for Dr. Dirt AND Dr. Trollslayer.
I HAVE TO DO THIS
So get used it.
We'll use you guys for hands on training as students refine their troll humiliation skills.
BELIVE ME I DON'T WANT YOU OR YOUR FRIENDS TO LEAVE
I promise you on high authority that this will be the ONLY redeeming thing you ever do.
This passes the cost benefit analysis for your forgiveness
Frankly the profit margin has been enormous for our descent into your world.
Has it still only been a month? I'm not sure.
I am sure that I plan to stick around.
I hope you stay around so I can continue pummeling you.
The students are going to learn a lot from you.
You have been an excellent teaching assistant.


Talking to phantoms. Probable hallucinations or multiple personality disorder. Trolling. Self trolling. Spamming. No argument presented.
21-03-2022 23:59
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
sealover wrote:
Science is not ANYTHING

Science is a set of falsifiable theories.
sealover wrote:
Science is not facts.
Science is not real.
Science isn't me.
Science isn't you.
Science isn't red.
Science isn't blue.

Correct. Science is a set of falsifiable theories.
sealover wrote:
I hope everybody learned something new from that.

Science is not debate.

Correct. Science is a set of falsifiable theories.
sealover wrote:
THIS IS NOT DEBATE EITHER

Correct. You are posting spam.
sealover wrote:
In a debate, the effort is not to persuade the opposing side.

They have already made up their mind.

You don't seem to have one. Did you leave it in the bus station locker and forget the combination?
sealover wrote:
In a debate, countering positions are presented to persuade an audience.

You are not trying to persuade anyone.
sealover wrote:
I'm not talking to phantoms.

Yes you are.
sealover wrote:
I'm just not talking to YOU.

So you didn't write this post. Gotit.
sealover wrote:
I'm not supposed to be talking to YOU.

Doesn't your mommy let you?
sealover wrote:
This was supposed to be some kind of debate.

Nope. No debates here. Just conversations.
sealover wrote:
When the audience arrives, they can read the full transcript.

They will get to hear your argument too.

What do you mean too? You aren't making any argument.
sealover wrote:
Perhaps you should have made it to them instead of me.

Who is 'them'? Talking to your phantoms again?
sealover wrote:
They are going to think that your argument to them was pretty lame.

Who are 'they'? Your phantoms?


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
RE: Genius is pain22-03-2022 04:26
sealover
★★★☆☆
(803)
Into the Night wrote:

I'm not talking to phantoms.

them instead of me.

Who is 'them'?

Talking to your phantoms again?

Who are 'they'?

Your phantoms?
RE: I don't want to "own" it - That's kind of the point22-03-2022 04:52
sealover
★★★☆☆
(803)
IBdaMann wrote:
Is there a reason you don't just create your own site? You would own it, moderate it, and totally control the discussion. If you do make your own site, I promise to make an account so you can instantly ban me. You'll feel a rush from the get-go.

----------------------------------
Indeed I must be a masochist for coming here instead.

To your personal customary standard of living, for the cost of owning your own website, money is no object.

You will most certainly call me a liar when I share the simple truth that for the cost of owning my own website, money is an insurmountable obstacle.

So I had to find me a unique fixer upper opportunity.

Whatcha think? Just needs a little dust up and paint, really. And pest control.

If there is a technology issue that I don't understand, I could be wrong about the feasability of rational discussion sans trolls.

Maybe there really is no way to keep you from crashing the party.

By the way, you are not invited Mr. Vampire.
RE: Look for your mail in my box. I'll look for mine in yours.22-03-2022 05:14
sealover
★★★☆☆
(803)
When you join climate-debate.com, you automatically get a mail box where messages are stored in chronological order. They are your posts.

None, some, or all of your posts may be messages.

Someone can pick them up by just opening up your mailbox library.

You can get the response to your message, by opening up their mailbox library.

If I am not mistaken this makes feasible a network of communication that minimizes the impact of "trolls".


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sealover wrote:
Image a website where preeminent scientists can share information with each other and with the public at the same time, in an informal setting.

A place where anyone and everyone is allowed to enter, free of charge.

No matter what part of the world they live in.

Imagine an empty echo chamber becoming filled with people who don't need to be convinced that global environmental change is real and alarming.

A lot of people wish such a website existed.

































































































Just to be sure the first troll response is buried in the basement
22-03-2022 05:23
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
sealover wrote:
To your personal customary standard of living, for the cost of owning your own website, money is no object.

You will most certainly call me a liar when I share the simple truth that for the cost of owning my own website, money is an insurmountable obstacle.

Why? Unemployed? Doesn't welfare pay enough?


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
22-03-2022 05:25
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
sealover wrote:
When you join climate-debate.com, you automatically get a mail box where messages are stored in chronological order. They are your posts.
...deleted excess...

Spamming. Trolling. No argument presented.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
22-03-2022 05:31
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11757)
Into the Night wrote:
sealover wrote:
To your personal customary standard of living, for the cost of owning your own website, money is no object.

You will most certainly call me a liar when I share the simple truth that for the cost of owning my own website, money is an insurmountable obstacle.

Why? Unemployed? Doesn't welfare pay enough?

What are the odds that a Climate Change Marxist is an unemployed loser pretending to be a science genius?

This is probably a once-in-a-lifetime encounter ... just like all the others.
22-03-2022 06:27
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
sealover wrote:
To your personal customary standard of living, for the cost of owning your own website, money is no object.

You will most certainly call me a liar when I share the simple truth that for the cost of owning my own website, money is an insurmountable obstacle.

Why? Unemployed? Doesn't welfare pay enough?

What are the odds that a Climate Change Marxist is an unemployed loser pretending to be a science genius?

This is probably a once-in-a-lifetime encounter ... just like all the others.


I would speculate that's probably 50%, just from I see on forums.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
RE: once-in-a-lifetime encounter22-03-2022 06:41
sealover
★★★☆☆
(803)
once-in-a-lifetime encounter

You would think a troll would be more humble when he finally discovers the truth about whose world he has intruded into.

"No science" is right, man!

---------------------------------------------------------

IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
sealover wrote:
To your personal customary standard of living, for the cost of owning your own website, money is no object.

You will most certainly call me a liar when I share the simple truth that for the cost of owning my own website, money is an insurmountable obstacle.

Why? Unemployed? Doesn't welfare pay enough?

What are the odds that a Climate Change Marxist is an unemployed loser pretending to be a science genius?

This is probably a once-in-a-lifetime encounter ... just like all the others.
22-03-2022 06:48
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11757)


sealover wrote:You would think a troll would be more humble when he finally discovers the truth about whose world he has intruded into.

This is more poor grammar. If you hadn't played hooky those years you were supposed to be in middle school, you would have learned that you shouldn't end a sentence in a preposition, e.g. "into."

Your sentence should have read:

You would think a troll would be more humble when he finally discovers the truth about whose world into which he has intruded.

... and the answer is yes, I would think that you would be more humble as a newbie, and not irritating people by lying upon arrival and then blaming others for your dishonesty. Alas, here you are.
Attached image:


Edited on 22-03-2022 06:50
22-03-2022 07:20
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(4239)
sealover wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Is there a reason you don't just create your own site? You would own it, moderate it, and totally control the discussion. If you do make your own site, I promise to make an account so you can instantly ban me. You'll feel a rush from the get-go.

----------------------------------
Indeed I must be a masochist for coming here instead.

To your personal customary standard of living, for the cost of owning your own website, money is no object.

You will most certainly call me a liar when I share the simple truth that for the cost of owning my own website, money is an insurmountable obstacle.

So I had to find me a unique fixer upper opportunity.

Whatcha think? Just needs a little dust up and paint, really. And pest control.

If there is a technology issue that I don't understand, I could be wrong about the feasability of rational discussion sans trolls.

Maybe there really is no way to keep you from crashing the party.

By the way, you are not invited Mr. Vampire.


Even though there are quite a few free hosting options, you wish to steal and exploit someone elses website? Not wanting to be the owner, means you don't wish to be responsible or accountable for the content. I'd expect you to be closely watched, and likely banned. Maybe just the features you exploit, are switched off, or access privilege level raised. Your sneaky, underhanded, exploitative nature, is telling of your motives. But, I think you are mostly blowing smoke, expelling gas. Don't think you can attract a similar pack of rodents, to infest this site, crawling around unseen. I doubt you have anything to offer them, that's legal, and worth the effort of circumventing the normal website features. If you offered legitimate information, you would want to hide it, for a select group.

There are a lot of cost free resources on the internet, you could use as you please, and likely better suited, more direct for your audience. You are here to troll, enjoying the attention you're getting.
RE: Please post no links or cut and paste.07-04-2022 00:33
sealover
★★★☆☆
(803)
Please post no links or cut and paste.

I want to encourage research scientists to share their thoughts here.

I want to DISCOURAGE ANYONE FROM OPENING LINKS in posts on this site.

I want to DISCOURAGE ANYONE FROM POSTING LINKS in posts on this site.

I, personally, will NOT risk opening any links you may post, in any case.

Furthermore, in the hope that it will enable fellow scientists to share more freely

PLEASE AVOID CUT AND PASTING PREPARED MATERIAL.

In my own experience, it was an accident resulting from my INABILITY to cut and paste and post anything here.

Eventually, I got to liking the unedited first draft, no notes or references posts.

Eventually, I didn't even want to learn how to cut and paste and post.

To facilitate freer expression, without the perfectionist limitations imposed by preparing and editing materials in advance of presentation:

Please try just sharing what you remember off the top of your head. People can find the citations later if needed.

Please feel free to just crank out a paragraph to share a point. No editing or proofreading necessary, if that becomes an obstacle. First draft off the cuff inspiration is the ONLY option for publication this way.

Figure it's good enough as is and put the information out there in quick posts.

Please post no links or cut and paste.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sealover wrote:
Image a website where preeminent scientists can share information with each other and with the public at the same time, in an informal setting.

A place where anyone and everyone is allowed to enter, free of charge.

No matter what part of the world they live in.

Imagine an empty echo chamber becoming filled with people who don't need to be convinced that global environmental change is real and alarming.

A lot of people wish such a website existed.

































































































Just to be sure the first troll response is buried in the basement
RE: TEN CONSECUTIVE POSTS - just answering the people's questions?07-04-2022 01:02
sealover
★★★☆☆
(803)
TEN CONSECUTIVE POSTS - just answering the people's questions?

This post was the 10th consecutive post in a row by Parrot Boy.

Just answering the people's questions?

Over and over and over. But NOT a troll. Just helping with the science.

Over and over, post after post, always with the repetition of a parrot.

And the best part is how it claims someone ELSE to be "Trolling" with "No argument presented".

Over and over and over. Ten times just right here.

But absolutely NOT a troll.

Right, Parrot Boy?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Into the Night wrote:

Inversion fallacy. Trolling. No argument presented.[/quote]
Page 1 of 212>





Join the debate climate-debate.com Global Change Science Think Tank:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Climate Change and Ocean Acidification Science - how to find "sealover" posts1121-04-2022 16:30
The science is absolutely not settled10807-02-2021 06:08
Bill Nye, the science guy3512-12-2020 20:23
The Ultimate Secret Of Language, Number, Religion, Education, Science, Technology126-08-2020 08:58
There is still no Global Warming science.34122-07-2020 19:51
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact