Remember me
▼ Content

Breaking news, updated retard test released, so can you drool with the best of them?

Breaking news, updated retard test released, so can you drool with the best of them?05-12-2022 00:28
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
https://www.proprofs.com/quiz-school/story.php?title=retarded-test_1

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
05-12-2022 05:31
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21599)
Spamming.
05-12-2022 14:40
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Spamming.
Actually I posted the retard test for you, however am not surprised that you choose to stay ignorant of your belief that the Earth has no climate to change and your retardism on the fake climate page with 4 total active users.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Edited on 05-12-2022 14:43
05-12-2022 20:54
(21599)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spamming.
Actually...

Spamming.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
06-12-2022 00:21
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spamming.
Actually I posted the retard test for you, however am not surprised that you choose to stay ignorant of your belief that the Earth has no climate to change and your retardism on the fake climate page with 4 total active users.

Maybe no one is retarded enough, to click on a link you provided as a joke... Even with a 130 IQ, you seem to come up a little short of average, least for this site.
06-12-2022 02:02
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spamming.

Maybe no one is retarded enough, to click on a link you provided as a joke... Even with a 130 IQ, you seem to come up a little short of average, least for this site.

You bought Apple stock too, right?

ULTRA MAGA

06-12-2022 05:44
(5197)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spamming.

I'm not a liberal, Biden supporter, selling out America to China.
06-12-2022 13:24
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spamming.

I am also not a liberal, and I voted for Trump twice, and unlike you I respect the rights of chinks to work 16 hour days so that they can afford the best dog meat. You on the other hand want to put all the Americans who work for Apple on the unemployment line by forcing Apple to use ass-holes like you to assemble $10,000.00 phones that no one will ever buy. So why do you hate Americans?

ULTRA MAGA

06-12-2022 20:29
(21599)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spamming.

I am also not a liberal, and I voted for Trump twice,

Lie.
Swan wrote:
and unlike you I respect the rights of chinks to work 16 hour days so that they can afford the best dog meat.

You don't respect anyone.
Swan wrote:
You on the other hand want to put all the Americans who work for Apple on the unemployment line by forcing Apple to use ass-holes like you to assemble $10,000.00 phones that no one will ever buy.

Apple is leaving China. Another part of China coming apart.
Swan wrote:
So why do you hate Americans?

China is not in America.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
06-12-2022 21:02
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spamming.

Lie.
Swan wrote:
and unlike you I respect the rights of chinks to work 16 hour days so that they can afford the best dog meat.

Swan wrote:
You on the other hand want to put all the Americans who work for Apple on the unemployment line by forcing Apple to use ass-holes like you to assemble $10,000.00 phones that no one will ever buy.

Swan wrote:

China is not in America.

You should be ashamed of yourself for wanting the dedicated 8-year-old Chinese girls to be unemployed from their 16 hour a day sweatshop job where they earn about forty cents in American money per 16-hour shift, provided that they do not pass out from the heat and fly larva's burrowing into their ear canals, more than once an hour. These girls have every right to work and be paid. Seriously they can't live entirely off of dogmeat stew and bat brain pudding.

ULTRA MAGA

06-12-2022 21:14
(21599)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spamming.

Lie.
Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

China is not in America.

You should be ashamed...

Spamming. Trolling.

The Parrot Killer

06-12-2022 21:27
(5197)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spamming.

Lie.
Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

China is not in America.

You should be ashamed of yourself for wanting the dedicated 8-year-old Chinese girls to be unemployed from their 16 hour a day sweatshop job where they earn about forty cents in American money per 16-hour shift, provided that they do not pass out from the heat and fly larva's burrowing into their ear canals, more than once an hour. These girls have every right to work and be paid. Seriously they can't live entirely off of dogmeat stew and bat brain pudding.

Something I learned in my teens... Any job, is better than no job at all. China is a different culture. Why should the entire world live by your liberal standards? Why criticize me, for what your favorite company created, and fights to preserve. If they pay the same wages, your Apple products would cost the same, or more. Than if they just kept production in America, supporting our economy. As a shareholder, have you ever tried to improve anything. You have a voice, you have a vote. You only care about yourself, and how much you can get out of it, like any liberal. The shareholders can demand better pay and working conditions, but you never will. Because you will reduce profit, and value of your stocks. Not to mention it's other people suffering, for your enrichment. Sort of a power/control-freak thing with you people. Compensates for your physical shortcomings.
06-12-2022 22:51
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spamming.

Lie.
Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

China is not in America.

You should be ashamed...

Spamming. Trolling.

Is that really the best that you have?

Oh yea I forgot, you are retarded

ULTRA MAGA

06-12-2022 22:56
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spamming.

Lie.
Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

China is not in America.

Something I learned in my teens... Any job, is better than no job at all. China is a different culture. Why should the entire world live by your liberal standards? Why criticize me, for what your favorite company created, and fights to preserve. If they pay the same wages, your Apple products would cost the same, or more. Than if they just kept production in America, supporting our economy. As a shareholder, have you ever tried to improve anything. You have a voice, you have a vote. You only care about yourself, and how much you can get out of it, like any liberal. The shareholders can demand better pay and working conditions, but you never will. Because you will reduce profit, and value of your stocks. Not to mention it's other people suffering, for your enrichment. Sort of a power/control-freak thing with you people. Compensates for your physical shortcomings.

Calling me a lib, is the equivalent of calling Allah a slab of bacon and drawing a cartoon of such. Something like this perhaps

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 06-12-2022 23:01
07-12-2022 00:46
(21599)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spamming.

Lie.
Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

China is not in America.

You should be ashamed...

Spamming. Trolling.

Is that really...

Trolling.

The Parrot Killer

07-12-2022 03:14
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spamming.

Lie.
Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

China is not in America.

You should be ashamed...

Spamming. Trolling.

Is that really...

Trolling.

Actually you are the troller since this is my thread. The really funny thing here is that you think that you are the one, when in reality your notch is already on my bat.

ULTRA MAGA

07-12-2022 03:52
(21599)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spamming.

Lie.
Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

China is not in America.

You should be ashamed...

Spamming. Trolling.

Is that really...

Trolling.

Actually...

Spamming.

The Parrot Killer

07-12-2022 04:00
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spamming.

Lie.
Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

China is not in America.

You should be ashamed...

Spamming. Trolling.

Is that really...

Trolling.

Actually...

Spamming.

The breath of your linguistic ability is just stellar. For a certified member of the Ringling Brothers flea circus that is. I bet that your Mommy is proud that you ended up here jerking yourself off in public.

ULTRA MAGA

07-12-2022 07:15
(21599)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

China is not in America.

You should be ashamed...

Spamming. Trolling.

Is that really...

Trolling.

Actually...

Spamming.

The breath...

Trolling.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 07-12-2022 07:20
07-12-2022 14:04
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

China is not in America.

You should be ashamed...

Spamming. Trolling.

Is that really...

Trolling.

Actually...

Spamming.

The breath...

Trolling.

you must have gotten straight A's in English composition. I am so very jealous of your vivacious vocabulary.

ULTRA MAGA

07-12-2022 15:39
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14414)
Swan wrote: I am so very jealous of your vivacious vocabulary.

I hope you meant "envious." Jealousy applies to lovers, or are you not ready for Into the Night to spurn your advances?
07-12-2022 18:34
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:

I hope you meant "envious." Jealousy applies to lovers, or are you not ready for Into the Night to spurn your advances?

Is that seriously the best that you have?

Seven years of college down the drain

ULTRA MAGA

07-12-2022 22:57
(21599)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

China is not in America.

You should be ashamed...

Spamming. Trolling.

Is that really...

Trolling.

Actually...

Spamming.

The breath...

Trolling.

you must have...

Trolling.

The Parrot Killer

07-12-2022 22:58
(21599)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Is that ...

Trolling.

The Parrot Killer

12-12-2022 20:34
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Is that ...

Trolling.

Actually I have an extra dictionary if you need one?

ULTRA MAGA

12-12-2022 23:59
(21599)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Is that ...

Trolling.

Actually ...

Trolling.

The Parrot Killer

Join the debate Breaking news, updated retard test released, so can you drool with the best of them?:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
A Science Test1809-12-2023 00:53
Breaking News. Liberal turd Dianne Feinstein croaked and as such I will mourn in my030-09-2023 02:00
Breaking News- Please call 843-963-3600, if you have seen our crashed F35 Lego jet219-09-2023 14:52
fox news3516-09-2023 13:27
BREAKING NEWS Vaccinated Jill Xiden gets covid for second time005-09-2023 05:37
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact