Remember me
▼ Content

BLM Protests are PEACEFUL !!! Indiscriminantly

BLM Protests are PEACEFUL !!! Indiscriminantly24-06-2020 04:56
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14414)

Why are we focusing only on BLM in the US? Apparently BLM is firebombing people, cars and buildings throughout Europe. BLM is outright attacking police in England, cracking skulls and generally behaving like brownshirts (sturmabteilung) with virtual impunity.

Let's make sure to include *ALL* BLM violence worldwide when we discuss this particular terrorist group.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
24-06-2020 16:34
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
Very peaceful indeed.
24-06-2020 18:56
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21599)
gfm7175 wrote:
Very peaceful indeed.

Four shootings in CHAZ in just the period from Friday to Tuesday. The police faced a very hostile crowd to remove the victims to the hospital (or the morgue).

That doesn't count the rape, burglary and vandalism (an automotive center was broken into), most everything in the area has been defaced (vandalism), a few fires have been set (arson), there is filth everywhere (health hazard), the residents that live there are being harassed (assault, trespass, and false imprisonment), and the noise goes on day and night (public nuisance).

This is BLM and Antifa, both violent groups. Both racist (remember the segregated 'garden'?). Both are criminal.

Mayor Durkan supports these organizations. Inslee supports these organizations. Biden supports these organizations, even bailing out the rioters.

This is the 'Utopia' the Democrats want to put upon America.

Keep yer powder dry.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
24-06-2020 19:59
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
That sort of complete lawlessness sounds like anything BUT a "utopia" to me.
24-06-2020 20:49
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Very peaceful indeed.

Four shootings in CHAZ in just the period from Friday to Tuesday. The police faced a very hostile crowd to remove the victims to the hospital (or the morgue).

That doesn't count the rape, burglary and vandalism (an automotive center was broken into), most everything in the area has been defaced (vandalism), a few fires have been set (arson), there is filth everywhere (health hazard), the residents that live there are being harassed (assault, trespass, and false imprisonment), and the noise goes on day and night (public nuisance).

This is BLM and Antifa, both violent groups. Both racist (remember the segregated 'garden'?). Both are criminal.

Mayor Durkan supports these organizations. Inslee supports these organizations. Biden supports these organizations, even bailing out the rioters.

This is the 'Utopia' the Democrats want to put upon America.

Keep yer powder dry.

Over at YAP, they tell it a little different...

It's a Hippie Festival, a 'summer of love'. It's not rape, if all the good little girls and boys didn't go home, before the sunset. They chose to spend the night, so the chose to participate... Democrat thing, I guess. I've always believed 'no', meant 'no', anytime And a woman can tell you to stop, even at the worst possible moment, and you have to stop. Best reason to play loud music...

The builds were all abandoned, so they were available to be used as needed. Still gets a little chilly at night, need a good sized fire to warm 6 city blocks. Graffiti isn't vandalism, it's an artistic form of expression. Not sure many of their mothers would have agreed with the limited vocabulary. Apparently many of the protesters had sexual relations with their mothers...

What filth? Doesn't it rain all the time in Washington? Certainly the feces would be washed away, daily. Besides, it was probably the homeless that used the sidewalk. Decent democrats use the bushes, natural toilet paper (leaves).

Join the debate BLM Protests are PEACEFUL !!! Indiscriminantly:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Seattle woman kidnapped and held in cinderblock cage by BLM member003-08-2023 13:48
BLM has Replaced Climate Change1611-07-2020 00:51
Over 700 climate change activists arrested as protests disrupt travel in London020-04-2019 22:58
Canadian kids join in as global climate protests rock the planet016-03-2019 13:34
Yellow-Vest Protests3211-12-2018 03:42
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact