Remember me
▼ Content

BLM has Replaced Climate Change

BLM has Replaced Climate Change07-07-2020 06:50
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
Apparently the religions of Global Warming and Climate Change have lost traction and nobody cares. They aren't bringing the needed results and have long-since ceased being worth the huge financial investment.

Enter BLM and ANTIFA, the DNC is beaming with pride in their effectiveness and has shifted resources to backing them. People are actually dying! Of course the DNC anticipated the looting, vandalism and intimidation thuggery, but they did not anticipate the added bonus of mounting deaths! After all, it's one thing to utterly despise humanity but quite another to actually incite mass murder.

Just after brain-dead BLM protesters were talked into getting run-over for blockading a freeway at night with no lights, no reflective gear and no coordination with police, BLM quickly built upon that success by shooting indiscriminantly into a car full of "black people" (to maximize all potential irony), killing eight-year old Secoriea Turner inside. Why? Because the occupants of the car were trying to follow protester instructions to turn around and the protesters couldn't allow that. First they shot out the tires to prevent them from following instructions, and then shot into the car when the Turners insisted on following instructions to turn back around and to drive away.

I still say there should have been snipers taking out the rat-kcuf azzholes who were perpetrating violence. Every BLM event should have snipers present just as if it were a hostage situation or a terrorism event. Of course there should always be a heavy police presence at such events to arrest the lawbreakers when the inevitable lawlessness erupts.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
07-07-2020 07:01
(14389)
This guy says it best!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sNUYTStcRs
07-07-2020 08:03
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:
This guy says it best!

Are you talking about this stock offering? It's pinned at the top.
Here are 2 FREE stocks on WeBull, valued up to $1,400: https://act.webull.com/k/S4oOH2yGOtHk/main (that's more than your stimulus check)

@All, IBDM says take the money. It's an advertisement for a company that sells stock. If they give you $1,400, someone is losing money and it's not them.
@the same time, you guys are too stupid to know this.
Edited on 07-07-2020 08:05
07-07-2020 08:41
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
With my situation I need both surgery and my thumb to heal. This leaves trigonometric identities. I would say I am that limited, but if I want to learn calculus, I need to learn that. As things are, I really can't do anything else except for getting more into math. I guess the alternative is to do nothing. Math is a better alternative because of my interests.
From what little I've heard, waiting for surgery and a broken thumb has nothing on trigonometric identities. Is it need to know? Who knows. But it is an exercise in mathematics. Sad, right? It takes a lot of medical problems to get someone to do it.
I mean even with posting, having 2 good thumbs helps.
Edited on 07-07-2020 09:35
07-07-2020 20:00
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
IBdaMann wrote:
This guy says it best!

Indeed he does.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
09-07-2020 06:23
(14389)
Going back to tgobbles rationalization for outlawing thoughts and emotions, two Martinez, California residents who, disgusted with BLM terrorism and not wanting it endorsed in their community, painted over the "B" and the "L" in the "BLACK LIVES MATTER" that was painted over the street in their neighborhood.

The city is charging them with a "Hate" crime. The City of Martinez is accusing them of having experienced the emotion of "hate" and seeks to convict them and imprison them on that basis. Oh, the City of Martinez is also throwing in a count of "Vandalism."

09-07-2020 10:14
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
Was it considered a hate crime, because they used black paint?
09-07-2020 11:41
(14389)
HarveyH55 wrote: Was it considered a hate crime, because they used black paint?

Actually, it appears that the vandalism became a "hate crime" when the two painters were identified/labelled as "Trump supporters."

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
Edited on 09-07-2020 11:41
09-07-2020 11:46
Nobi
☆☆☆☆☆
(29)
IBdaMann wrote:
Going back to tgobbles rationalization for outlawing thoughts and emotions, two Martinez, California residents who, disgusted with BLM terrorism and not wanting it endorsed in their community, painted over the "B" and the "L" in the "BLACK LIVES MATTER" that was painted over the street in their neighborhood.

The city is charging them with a "Hate" crime. The City of Martinez is accusing them of having experienced the emotion of "hate" and seeks to convict them and imprison them on that basis. Oh, the City of Martinez is also throwing in a count of "Vandalism."

I saw this on Facebook a few days ago and to be honest i was cheering for her..
09-07-2020 16:32
(14389)
Nobi wrote:I saw this on Facebook a few days ago and to be honest i was cheering for her..

The city and the MSM are being totally dishonest, like tgoebbles dishonest, when it is totally unnecessary. They are referring to the yellow "BLACK LIVES MATTER" paint on the street as a "mural" like it is art. As you drive down the freeway the next time, don't change lanes; change murals. Don't stop at the light; stop at the mural.

Of the charges, the hate crime of violating civil rights is the top item. The vandalism is secondary.

Yep, it must be that they identified the culprits as Trump supporters.

09-07-2020 18:54
(5196)
Would they charge you with a hate crime, if you have slam on your brakes, to avoid hitting a duck or something, and leave 30-40 feet of rubber across it?
09-07-2020 20:34
(21588)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Would they charge you with a hate crime, if you have slam on your brakes, to avoid hitting a duck or something, and leave 30-40 feet of rubber across it?

Ducks are not a privileged class, but protestors are. Protestors are allowed to walk on freeways, and anyone that hits them is responsible for vehicular homicide.

The Washington State Patrol, of course, takes no responsibility for allowing protesters closing I-5 through Seattle for 19 days.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
10-07-2020 17:22
(14389)
Tgoebbles flees and suddenly there is peace ... and honesty fills in the vacancy.
10-07-2020 19:33
(21588)
IBdaMann wrote:
Tgoebbles flees and suddenly there is peace ... and honesty fills in the vacancy.

So it would seem, for now.

Of course, what's happening out on the streets in cities is far from peaceful right now.

A hate crime for removing a BLM sign painted on a public street by protestors??

The Parrot Killer

10-07-2020 20:35
(14389)
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:Tgoebbles flees and suddenly there is peace ... and honesty fills in the vacancy.

OK, so I am fairly certain that tgoebbles is simply staying away for a brief period, waiting for a good opportunity to quietly sneak back in and join in conversations again by asking us questions from his "inquisitor's chair."

Into the Night wrote:Of course, what's happening out on the streets in cities is far from peaceful right now.

I am also fairly certain that all those polls that have Biden leading must have specifically omitted the silent majority.

I just can't see Americans going to the polls in November and voting for this:

Into the Night wrote:A hate crime for removing a BLM sign painted on a public street by protestors??

A violation of Civil Rights no less ... despite not specifying whose Civil rights were supposedly violated (which is one of the requirements) ... just for having been told that the culprits were Trump supporters.

Meanwhile that particular DA, Diana Becton, whose campaign was coincidentally (mostly) financed by Soros, infuriated the Police Union by dropping felony charges of interfering in a police investigation and resisting arrest for Dejon Brown, his brother Dareron Brown, and Johnathan Spragan. Becton's justification was "in the interest of justice."

Painting the street black, though, that's a hate crime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xD-dRdXSys8

10-07-2020 23:47
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Of course, what's happening out on the streets in cities is far from peaceful right now.

A hate crime for removing a BLM sign painted on a public street by protestors??

But... but MSM tells us that it is "mostly peaceful"...
11-07-2020 00:51
(5196)
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Ducks are not a privileged class, but protestors are. Protestors are allowed to walk on freeways, and anyone that hits them is responsible for vehicular homicide.

The Washington State Patrol, of course, takes no responsibility for allowing protesters closing I-5 through Seattle for 19 days.

F--k a duck, or a protester or two. I was really going for the 30-40 black marck, defacing the 'incredible' works of at, placed on busy streets. People could just as easily paint them black, with tire rubber.

Mural implies it's art. A statue is also art. Why is destroying one a hate crime, while destroying the other, is protesting?

Join the debate BLM has Replaced Climate Change:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Seattle woman kidnapped and held in cinderblock cage by BLM member003-08-2023 13:48
BLM Protests are PEACEFUL !!! Indiscriminantly424-06-2020 20:49
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact