▼ Content

Atmosphere

Page 2 of 2<12
06-09-2020 06:31
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:
tgoebbles wrote:What's an example of science working for you?

What's an example of Global Warming working for you?

It would seem we could eliminate economics, physics, civic, math and logic so I'm curious.

The loss of total glacial ice. Or even glacial ice itself. When artifacts are uncovered that are 1,600 years old, that suggests, actually makes known that some regions on our planet haven't been this warm in 1,600 years.
Son, I expect more from you. Change https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6JppjQSTh8 happens.
Sea ice extent is a distraction. If water temperature drives sea ice extent, then is that a warming atmosphere? It isn't. And we're back to atmospheres distribute surface temperatures. And you picked up on this. And everyone else missed it.
IBDM, I like saying that because you understood it. I saw where you used it in an argument. Getting things right matters. I can't say what politicians will do with it, but we don't control them, do we?
And with these guys IBDM, I don't mind letting them know that you're intelligent.
Edited on 06-09-2020 06:44
06-09-2020 06:51
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14420)
James___ wrote: The loss of total glacial ice. Or even glacial ice itself. When artifacts are uncovered that are 1,600 years old, that suggests, actual makes known that some regions on our planet haven't been this warm in 1,600 years.

... or it is not an indication of warmer temperatures but rather an indication of changing precipitation levels in an otherwise unchanging cold region.

James___ wrote: Sea ice extent is a distraction.

Especially when I'm trying to swim in it.

James___ wrote: And we're back to atmospheres distribute surface temperatures.

Do you have any objections to going with THIS.

James___ wrote: And with these guys IBDM, I don't mind letting them know that you're intelligent.

Aaaahh, but can you talk them into trusting me with their banking?

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
06-09-2020 07:01
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote: The loss of total glacial ice. Or even glacial ice itself. When artifacts are uncovered that are 1,600 years old, that suggests, actual makes known that some regions on our planet haven't been this warm in 1,600 years.

... or it is not an indication of warmer temperatures but rather an indication of changing precipitation levels in an otherwise unchanging cold region.

James___ wrote: Sea ice extent is a distraction.

Especially when I'm trying to swim in it.

James___ wrote: And we're back to atmospheres distribute surface temperatures.

Do you have any objections to going with THIS.

James___ wrote: And with these guys IBDM, I don't mind letting them know that you're intelligent.

Aaaahh, but can you talk them into trusting me with their banking?

Son, don't get stupid to make them feel good. It's more about you and your life.
They don't care. You're smart. You're intelligent. Without becoming an a$$hole, can you use that to have a better life?
It's the world we live in today. Actually, in life, it doesn't change. You do need to live with yourself. I can't say what that means. I'm not you.
Edited on 06-09-2020 07:28
06-09-2020 07:34
(14420)
tgoebbles wrote:You've indicated on this board that you don't "believe" in the determinations made by virologists.

You've indicated on this board that you are exceedingly gullible, that you "believe" whatever you are told to believe.

Why should others do likewise? ... just so that you aren't the only one?

tgoebbles wrote:Nothing can be known I take it?

That's still your bogus position assignment. Nobody else has adopted it.

Are you actually succeeding in convincing yourself that others really hold this position? Wow! Too funny.

So I'm asking you as Captain of Team Moron here on the board about your belief that your fellow warmizombies really are too stupid to figure anything out. Roughly when are you going to stop relying on your BLM salvemasters to do your thinking for you?

tgoebbles wrote:So what's an example of a "success story" where modern science and technology have solved a problem?

What's an example of a "success story" whereby some country or state carbon-taxed itself into prosperity?

tgoebbles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:What's an example of Global Warming working for you?
The warming since the last mini ice age ~12,000 years ago would take first place of course (it's the most recent and dramatic).

I meant something real that actually happened, not something imaginary involving you somehow being omniscient.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
06-09-2020 07:57
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
The increase in agricultural production. It averted a food shortage during an extreme population growth.
Ozone depletion is another. In both instances, there was no debate. With climate change, when scientists are discredited for not supporting the accepted science, that is when we know there is a problem.
Edited on 06-09-2020 07:58
06-09-2020 21:12
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21600)
James___ wrote:
Ozone depletion is another.
What ozone depletion? The ozone is not being depleted and never was.
James___ wrote:
In both instances, there was no debate.
There was no ozone depletion due to R-12 refrigerant either.
James___ wrote:
With climate change,
Define 'climate change'.
James___ wrote:
when scientists are discredited for not supporting the accepted science,
What accepted science are you talking about? Void argument fallacy.
James___ wrote:
that is when we know there is a problem.

You seem to think there is a problem.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
07-09-2020 11:15
(14420)
James___ wrote: The increase in agricultural production. It averted a food shortage during an extreme population growth.

James__, that is not an example of a country taxing itself into prosperity.

James___ wrote: Ozone depletion is another.

James__, this is not a tax either.

Oh, has anyone mentioned to you that Ozone Depletion Has Been Debunked?

07-09-2020 19:50
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote: The increase in agricultural production. It averted a food shortage during an extreme population growth.

James__, that is not an example of a country taxing itself into prosperity.

James___ wrote: Ozone depletion is another.

James__, this is not a tax either.

Oh, has anyone mentioned to you that Ozone Depletion Has Been Debunked?

Didn't know they had agriculture in Norway, thought it was all glacial ice, and polar bears. I don't think we can fully appreciate an Ozone hole, since we don't have one like Norway. Perhaps it's the UV rays, and not something in the Norwegian Jet Stream...
Page 2 of 2<12

Join the debate Atmosphere:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Layers of the Atmosphere as Viewed in Blue2227-01-2024 23:16
upper atmosphere temp21207-10-2023 19:02
ppm CO2 in atmosphere3312-03-2021 02:47
The Atmosphere and Heat13617-02-2021 17:32
Co2A (Co2 Atmosphere) = SUM(SOURCES)-SUM(SINKS)913-02-2020 18:05
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact