Remember me
▼ Content

Add One to the List

Add One to the List10-10-2020 05:27
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14418)
I have some very bad news. I sadly must add one more to the list of "instantly and summarily dismissed."

We know how Marxists have taken over our media and our institutions of learning. One by one they have taken over publications, especially those with "Science" in the name.

Today, the publication in question is the New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM). I was discussing Trump and COVID with LV426 on JPP and he directed my attention to how Trump was so awful that even the NEJM, who is totally apolitical with absolutely no bias whatsoever because all they care about is the welfare of humanity, was nonetheless absolutely compelled to break their political silence of 150 years and for the first time in their history totally trash a sitting President in an editorial.

This is the editorial

Well it turns out that LV426 took a certain license with what the article actually said (Trump is never mentioned) and availed himself of narrowly interpreting the editorial about Federal, State and local "government "leaders'" unpreparedness ... as specifically "trashing" Trump because to whom else could they be referring?

Nonetheless, if you read the editorial you see odd references to culpability of the Federal government that actually belongs to the States. This is a typical Leftist maneuver to take the blame off of Democrat governors for their failures and blame a Republican President (Katrina anyone? COVID anyone?).

So I did more research and sure enough, I found this editorial:

The Total Church of Green and of Global Warming

On top of this, in another editorial they blame Trump for undermining the public's confidence in science.

I will not accept them as a reference. I'm thinking of writing a "Debunk" on the neutrality of the NEJM.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
10-10-2020 08:08
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Since it's the 'left' that owns and operates most of those publications, as well as most of the 'Ivy league', they are going to use everything the have to sell their agenda. They are serious pulling out all the stops, leaving nothing to chance on this election. They are seriously scared of another four years of Trump. I think they have good reason Trump doesn't seem to be the sort of man, to just sit back and take crap off anybody. He's shown a great deal of restraint, as the democrats played some obvious, nasty games, lied, impeached... The only reason, would be that he's been documenting every sleazy, illegal move they've made the past four years. Most, probably petty crap, that would never amount to much in court. I think he went in, think to just dig up the dirt, for past bad acts. But, of course, they are masters of covering their tracks, been doing it for decades. They are the ones that wrote the policy and procedures on record keeping. I do believe he will be fulfilling his 'drain-the-swamp' campaign promise. Seems likely the election will be the center-piece. All past presidential elections, the democrats would all be out, campaigning for their chosen one. Mostly, Joe has only gotten very brief endorsements. Obama, Bill, Hilary, aren't on stage, or doing anything online for Joe. They know they escaped clean enough, and don't want to get caught up in what they know is coming down real soon. They know a big mistake is about to be made, and there are going to be some criminal charges involved.
Join the debate Add One to the List:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Ho Ho Ho, did everyone send in their Christmas list? A few ground rules though228-12-2023 19:16
Crypto-Climate Watch List54009-09-2023 02:41
All Video Games Should Add This New "Happy Ending" Feature Mode For Better Society413-07-2023 19:24
Lispy Leftist List of Linguistic Lunacy5131-10-2022 19:43
Safe Friends of "sealover" - Troll-free Library Networking. Join the List.622-03-2022 05:21
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact