Remember me
▼ Content

5 Covid 19 vaccinated children dead of liver disease



Page 2 of 3<123>
13-05-2022 18:37
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11757)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL see if you can make me capitalize a shitfaced Mexican. Or hold your breath until I do

OK, I'm holding my breath. Is it really necessary to incorporate bigotry into your other discussion topics?

**** you and the Fentanyl that your shitfaced **** mexican friends are killing Americans with.

Does this mean I need to keep holding my breath?

My Mexican friends haven't killed anyone with Fentanyl. Why are you claiming they have?
13-05-2022 19:28
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL see if you can make me capitalize a shitfaced Mexican. Or hold your breath until I do

OK, I'm holding my breath. Is it really necessary to incorporate bigotry into your other discussion topics?

F*** you and the Fentanyl that your shitfaced *F***ing mexican friends are killing Americans with.


To: IBdaMann,

I guess he feels it is.
Well, someone this illiterate has decided to be a bigot and racist as well. He doesn't know English, he's a bigot and a racist, he discards science and math, he hallucinates even to the point of talking to imaginary people, he spends most of his time doing nothing but throwing insults, he's a sad case.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
13-05-2022 23:01
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1218)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL see if you can make me capitalize a shitfaced Mexican. Or hold your breath until I do

OK, I'm holding my breath. Is it really necessary to incorporate bigotry into your other discussion topics?


F*** you and the Fentanyl that your shitfaced F***ing mexican friends are killing Americans with.

What no comment?

Go snort your meth
13-05-2022 23:17
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3118)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL see if you can make me capitalize a shitfaced Mexican. Or hold your breath until I do

OK, I'm holding my breath. Is it really necessary to incorporate bigotry into your other discussion topics?


F*** you and the Fentanyl that your shitfaced F***ing mexican friends are killing Americans with.

What no comment?

Go snort your meth

To ITN: QED.
13-05-2022 23:49
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1218)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL see if you can make me capitalize a shitfaced Mexican. Or hold your breath until I do

OK, I'm holding my breath. Is it really necessary to incorporate bigotry into your other discussion topics?

**** you and the Fentanyl that your shitfaced **** mexican friends are killing Americans with.

Does this mean I need to keep holding my breath?

My Mexican friends haven't killed anyone with Fentanyl. Why are you claiming they have?


Denial.................... get treated
14-05-2022 06:28
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11757)
Swan wrote:Denali.................... get trekking!



Attached image:

14-05-2022 15:38
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1218)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Denali.................... get trekking!




Still denying the last ice age because the existence of such proves that climate change is real. So again get treated
14-05-2022 19:44
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11757)
Swan wrote:Still denying the last ice age

What ice age?

Are you still denying that you cannot provide any reason a rational adult should believe that all geographic regions in question were under ice at the same time?

What we have is you concocting some wild, hair-brained delusion and raving about it really being true. I'm still waiting for you to offer some rationale beyond your proclaimed omniscience.


... oh yes, I fully deny any omniscience on your part. I often deny any logic on your part, but what you lack in intelligence you make up for in bigotry.


Swan wrote:because the existence of such proves that climate change is real.

The mere existence of moraines does not somehow prove your wild speculation. There are infinite exclusionary speculations that explain moraines, and by your lack of reasoning, they are all proven to be true by the mere existence of the moraines. The most likely speculations involve the geographic regions each being under ice at different times, i.e. no ice age.



So again get trekking.

14-05-2022 20:08
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Denali.................... get trekking!




Still denying the last ice age because the existence of such proves that climate change is real. So again get treated


Climate has no values associated with it. What changed?
How do you know the ice age occurred? Attempted proof by religion.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 14-05-2022 20:10
14-05-2022 20:26
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1218)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Still denying the last ice age

What ice age?

Are you still denying that you cannot provide any reason a rational adult should believe that all geographic regions in question were under ice at the same time?

What we have is you concocting some wild, hair-brained delusion and raving about it really being true. I'm still waiting for you to offer some rationale beyond your proclaimed omniscience.


... oh yes, I fully deny any omniscience on your part. I often deny any logic on your part, but what you lack in intelligence you make up for in bigotry.


Swan wrote:because the existence of such proves that climate change is real.

The mere existence of moraines does not somehow prove your wild speculation. There are infinite exclusionary speculations that explain moraines, and by your lack of reasoning, they are all proven to be true by the mere existence of the moraines. The most likely speculations involve the geographic regions each being under ice at different times, i.e. no ice age.



So again get trekking.



You need me to argue with you, however I know that arguing with a certified schizzo like you is futile

The glacial maximum of which the southern border is heavy with moraines



PS The vaccine for covid is still killing children

CIAO
Edited on 14-05-2022 20:31
14-05-2022 21:05
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11757)
Swan wrote:You need me to argue with you,

You are projecting your need to argue with me, to the point that you will deny the amphibious nature of amphibious animals.

What will you be denying next? The deciduous nature of deciduous trees? Or perhaps you will cut to the chase and simply deny the rules of English grammar, yes?

Swan wrote:however I know that arguing with a certified schizzo like you is futile

Yet you are the one who continues to argue preposterous positions, leaving me to spank you up and down the block while holding my breath. You might not realize this but you make it easy to rake you over the coals, which provides me a great deal of amusement. All I have to do is follow the rules of English grammar and I win. You just tee it up for me so I can knock it out of the park every time.

I don't think I ever thanked you for that.

Thank you. ... for that.
Attached image:

14-05-2022 23:01
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1218)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:You need me to argue with you,

You are projecting your need to argue with me, to the point that you will deny the amphibious nature of amphibious animals.

What will you be denying next? The deciduous nature of deciduous trees? Or perhaps you will cut to the chase and simply deny the rules of English grammar, yes?

Swan wrote:however I know that arguing with a certified schizzo like you is futile

Yet you are the one who continues to argue preposterous positions, leaving me to spank you up and down the block while holding my breath. You might not realize this but you make it easy to rake you over the coals, which provides me a great deal of amusement. All I have to do is follow the rules of English grammar and I win. You just tee it up for me so I can knock it out of the park every time.

I don't think I ever thanked you for that.

Thank you. ... for that.


Alligators are still reptiles and not amphibians, but why do you keep posting photos of your bedroom at the rest home?
15-05-2022 01:04
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:You need me to argue with you,

You are projecting your need to argue with me, to the point that you will deny the amphibious nature of amphibious animals.

What will you be denying next? The deciduous nature of deciduous trees? Or perhaps you will cut to the chase and simply deny the rules of English grammar, yes?

Swan wrote:however I know that arguing with a certified schizzo like you is futile

Yet you are the one who continues to argue preposterous positions, leaving me to spank you up and down the block while holding my breath. You might not realize this but you make it easy to rake you over the coals, which provides me a great deal of amusement. All I have to do is follow the rules of English grammar and I win. You just tee it up for me so I can knock it out of the park every time.

I don't think I ever thanked you for that.

Thank you. ... for that.


Alligators are still reptiles and not amphibians, but why do you keep posting photos of your bedroom at the rest home?

They are both. You enjoy teeing it up for him, don't ya?


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
15-05-2022 14:11
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1218)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:You need me to argue with you,

You are projecting your need to argue with me, to the point that you will deny the amphibious nature of amphibious animals.

What will you be denying next? The deciduous nature of deciduous trees? Or perhaps you will cut to the chase and simply deny the rules of English grammar, yes?

Swan wrote:however I know that arguing with a certified schizzo like you is futile

Yet you are the one who continues to argue preposterous positions, leaving me to spank you up and down the block while holding my breath. You might not realize this but you make it easy to rake you over the coals, which provides me a great deal of amusement. All I have to do is follow the rules of English grammar and I win. You just tee it up for me so I can knock it out of the park every time.

I don't think I ever thanked you for that.

Thank you. ... for that.


Alligators are still reptiles and not amphibians, but why do you keep posting photos of your bedroom at the rest home?

They are both. You enjoy teeing it up for him, don't ya?


Actually alligators are amphibious reptiles, so alligators are not amphibians. Unless the alligator is a schizzo like you that is
15-05-2022 20:18
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:You need me to argue with you,

You are projecting your need to argue with me, to the point that you will deny the amphibious nature of amphibious animals.

What will you be denying next? The deciduous nature of deciduous trees? Or perhaps you will cut to the chase and simply deny the rules of English grammar, yes?

Swan wrote:however I know that arguing with a certified schizzo like you is futile

Yet you are the one who continues to argue preposterous positions, leaving me to spank you up and down the block while holding my breath. You might not realize this but you make it easy to rake you over the coals, which provides me a great deal of amusement. All I have to do is follow the rules of English grammar and I win. You just tee it up for me so I can knock it out of the park every time.

I don't think I ever thanked you for that.

Thank you. ... for that.


Alligators are still reptiles and not amphibians, but why do you keep posting photos of your bedroom at the rest home?

They are both. You enjoy teeing it up for him, don't ya?


Actually alligators are amphibious reptiles, so alligators are not amphibians. Unless the alligator is a schizzo like you that is

Paradox. You are being irrational.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
15-05-2022 23:43
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1218)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:You need me to argue with you,

You are projecting your need to argue with me, to the point that you will deny the amphibious nature of amphibious animals.

What will you be denying next? The deciduous nature of deciduous trees? Or perhaps you will cut to the chase and simply deny the rules of English grammar, yes?

Swan wrote:however I know that arguing with a certified schizzo like you is futile

Yet you are the one who continues to argue preposterous positions, leaving me to spank you up and down the block while holding my breath. You might not realize this but you make it easy to rake you over the coals, which provides me a great deal of amusement. All I have to do is follow the rules of English grammar and I win. You just tee it up for me so I can knock it out of the park every time.

I don't think I ever thanked you for that.

Thank you. ... for that.


Alligators are still reptiles and not amphibians, but why do you keep posting photos of your bedroom at the rest home?

They are both. You enjoy teeing it up for him, don't ya?


Actually alligators are amphibious reptiles, so alligators are not amphibians. Unless the alligator is a schizzo like you that is

Paradox. You are being irrational.

Actually alligators are amphibious reptiles, so alligators are not amphibians. Unless the alligator is a schizzo like you that is
16-05-2022 17:46
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:You need me to argue with you,

You are projecting your need to argue with me, to the point that you will deny the amphibious nature of amphibious animals.

What will you be denying next? The deciduous nature of deciduous trees? Or perhaps you will cut to the chase and simply deny the rules of English grammar, yes?

Swan wrote:however I know that arguing with a certified schizzo like you is futile

Yet you are the one who continues to argue preposterous positions, leaving me to spank you up and down the block while holding my breath. You might not realize this but you make it easy to rake you over the coals, which provides me a great deal of amusement. All I have to do is follow the rules of English grammar and I win. You just tee it up for me so I can knock it out of the park every time.

I don't think I ever thanked you for that.

Thank you. ... for that.


Alligators are still reptiles and not amphibians, but why do you keep posting photos of your bedroom at the rest home?

They are both. You enjoy teeing it up for him, don't ya?


Actually alligators are amphibious reptiles, so alligators are not amphibians. Unless the alligator is a schizzo like you that is

Paradox. You are being irrational.

Actually alligators are amphibious reptiles, so alligators are not amphibians. Unless the alligator is a schizzo like you that is

Paradox. You are being irrational.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
16-05-2022 18:14
duncan61
★★★★☆
(1729)
Simple question.Are Alligators reptiles yes or no
16-05-2022 18:39
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1218)
duncan61 wrote:
Simple question.Are Alligators reptiles yes or no


Yes alligators are reptiles, however brain dead does not have the ability to differentiate between amphibious and amphibian. It never will either
16-05-2022 19:51
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
Swan wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
Simple question.Are Alligators reptiles yes or no


Yes alligators are reptiles, however brain dead does not have the ability to differentiate between amphibious and amphibian. It never will either

Semantics fallacy.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
16-05-2022 21:27
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1218)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
Simple question.Are Alligators reptiles yes or no


Yes alligators are reptiles, however brain dead does not have the ability to differentiate between amphibious and amphibian. It never will either

Semantics fallacy.


The only fallacy here is your ability to process logical thoughts logically.
16-05-2022 22:36
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
Simple question.Are Alligators reptiles yes or no


Yes alligators are reptiles, however brain dead does not have the ability to differentiate between amphibious and amphibian. It never will either

Semantics fallacy.


The only fallacy here is your ability to process logical thoughts logically.

Paradox. Denial of self argument. Irrational statement.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 16-05-2022 22:37
16-05-2022 22:59
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1218)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
Simple question.Are Alligators reptiles yes or no


Yes alligators are reptiles, however brain dead does not have the ability to differentiate between amphibious and amphibian. It never will either

Semantics fallacy.


The only fallacy here is your ability to process logical thoughts logically.

Paradox. Denial of self argument. Irrational statement.

Actually it would be irrational for me to argue with a schitzo like you. But you have fun humiliating yourself
16-05-2022 23:12
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
Simple question.Are Alligators reptiles yes or no


Yes alligators are reptiles, however brain dead does not have the ability to differentiate between amphibious and amphibian. It never will either

Semantics fallacy.


The only fallacy here is your ability to process logical thoughts logically.

Paradox. Denial of self argument. Irrational statement.

Actually it would be irrational for me to argue with a schitzo like you. But you have fun humiliating yourself

A lame attempt at an inversion is not going to clear your paradox for you, dude.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
17-05-2022 02:27
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1218)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
Simple question.Are Alligators reptiles yes or no


Yes alligators are reptiles, however brain dead does not have the ability to differentiate between amphibious and amphibian. It never will either

Semantics fallacy.


The only fallacy here is your ability to process logical thoughts logically.

Paradox. Denial of self argument. Irrational statement.

Actually it would be irrational for me to argue with a schitzo like you. But you have fun humiliating yourself

A lame attempt at an inversion is not going to clear your paradox for you, dude.

Actually it would be irrational for me to argue with a schitzo like you. But you have fun humiliating yourself, over and over and over.
17-05-2022 02:37
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1218)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
Simple question.Are Alligators reptiles yes or no


Yes alligators are reptiles, however brain dead does not have the ability to differentiate between amphibious and amphibian. It never will either

Semantics fallacy.


The only fallacy here is your ability to process logical thoughts logically.

Paradox. Denial of self argument. Irrational statement.

Actually it would be irrational for me to argue with a schitzo like you. But you have fun humiliating yourself

A lame attempt at an inversion is not going to clear your paradox for you, dude.

Why would I want to clear the paradox's that I created, on purpose that work flawlessly in all situations, simultaneously?

Next
18-05-2022 18:46
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
Simple question.Are Alligators reptiles yes or no


Yes alligators are reptiles, however brain dead does not have the ability to differentiate between amphibious and amphibian. It never will either

Semantics fallacy.


The only fallacy here is your ability to process logical thoughts logically.

Paradox. Denial of self argument. Irrational statement.

Actually it would be irrational for me to argue with a schitzo like you. But you have fun humiliating yourself

A lame attempt at an inversion is not going to clear your paradox for you, dude.

Why would I want to clear the paradox's that I created, on purpose that work flawlessly in all situations, simultaneously?

Next

You want to remain irrational. Okay. That's your choice.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
19-05-2022 00:54
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1218)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
Simple question.Are Alligators reptiles yes or no


Yes alligators are reptiles, however brain dead does not have the ability to differentiate between amphibious and amphibian. It never will either

Semantics fallacy.


The only fallacy here is your ability to process logical thoughts logically.

Paradox. Denial of self argument. Irrational statement.

Actually it would be irrational for me to argue with a schitzo like you. But you have fun humiliating yourself

A lame attempt at an inversion is not going to clear your paradox for you, dude.

Why would I want to clear the paradox's that I created, on purpose that work flawlessly in all situations, simultaneously?

Next

You want to remain irrational. Okay. That's your choice.

Says the certified village idiot......................

CIAO
19-05-2022 02:34
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
Simple question.Are Alligators reptiles yes or no


Yes alligators are reptiles, however brain dead does not have the ability to differentiate between amphibious and amphibian. It never will either

Semantics fallacy.


The only fallacy here is your ability to process logical thoughts logically.

Paradox. Denial of self argument. Irrational statement.

Actually it would be irrational for me to argue with a schitzo like you. But you have fun humiliating yourself

A lame attempt at an inversion is not going to clear your paradox for you, dude.

Why would I want to clear the paradox's that I created, on purpose that work flawlessly in all situations, simultaneously?

Next

You want to remain irrational. Okay. That's your choice.

Says the certified village idiot......................

CIAO

Lame inversion fallacy. If you're going to try this fallacy, at least be a little more creative about it.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
19-05-2022 03:37
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1218)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
Simple question.Are Alligators reptiles yes or no


Yes alligators are reptiles, however brain dead does not have the ability to differentiate between amphibious and amphibian. It never will either

Semantics fallacy.


The only fallacy here is your ability to process logical thoughts logically.

Paradox. Denial of self argument. Irrational statement.

Actually it would be irrational for me to argue with a schitzo like you. But you have fun humiliating yourself

A lame attempt at an inversion is not going to clear your paradox for you, dude.

Why would I want to clear the paradox's that I created, on purpose that work flawlessly in all situations, simultaneously?

Next

You want to remain irrational. Okay. That's your choice.

Says the certified village idiot......................

CIAO

Lame inversion fallacy. If you're going to try this fallacy, at least be a little more creative about it.


The Inverse Fallacy according to Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Springer
That both lay and expert judges often confuse a given
conditional probability with its inverse probability has been
noted in many studies. This tendency has been alternatively labeled the conversion error (Wolfe, 1995), the confusion hypothesis(Macchi, 1995), the Fisherian algorithm
(Gigerenzer & Hoffrage, 1995), and the inverse fallacy
(Koehler, 1996a). In the present article, we adopt Koehler's
term to refer to the tendency for judges to confuse any of
the following: p(H |D) with p(D |H), p(,H |D) with
p(D |,H), p(H | ,D) with p(,D |H ), or p(,H |,D)
with p(,D |,H). Although there are other algorithms that
participants can use when they estimate posterior probabilities (see, e.g., Gigerenzer & Hoffrage, 1995), the inverse fallacy is often the most frequent error observed.
As early as 1955, Meehl and Rosen reported that clinicians considered that the probability of the presence of a
symptom given the diagnosis of a disease was on its own
a valid criterion for diagnosing the disease in the presence
of the symptom. This result was later experimentally demonstrated by Hammerton (1973), who observed that median judgments of p(disease |symptom) were almost equal
to the presented value of the inverse probability, p(symptom | disease). Liu (1975) replicated those results by varying the value of p(D |H ) in a between-subjects design.
Similarly, Eddy (1982) investigated how physicians estimated the probability that an internet spammer has schizzophrenia,
given a positive result of a split personality times 6. Approximately
95% of clinicians surveyed gave a numerical answer close
to the inverse probability.
In Kahneman and Tversky's (1972)taxicab problem(see
also Bar-Hillel, 1980; Lyon & Slovic, 1976; Tversky &
Kahneman, 1980), participants were asked to estimate the
probability that a cab had been involved in an accident
given that it was Blue rather than Green. When asked to
estimate p(H |D), most participants answered with a value
that matched the inverse probability, p(D |H ). More recently, Dawes, Mirels, Gold, and Donahue (1993) demonstrated that this fallacy extended to individuals' beliefs inherent to their implicit personality theory.
19-05-2022 06:38
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Lame inversion fallacy. If you're going to try this fallacy, at least be a little more creative about it.


The Inverse Fallacy according to Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Springer
...deleted gibber-babble...

Denial of logic. Insult fallacies. NO argument presented.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
19-05-2022 15:49
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1218)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Lame inversion fallacy. If you're going to try this fallacy, at least be a little more creative about it.


The Inverse Fallacy according to Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Springer
...deleted gibber-babble...

Denial of logic. Insult fallacies. NO argument presented.


Again you are correct that I will never be foolish enough to argue with a schizzo like you. The sad thing for you is that without an argument your dead end life has no purpose.
19-05-2022 19:31
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Lame inversion fallacy. If you're going to try this fallacy, at least be a little more creative about it.


The Inverse Fallacy according to Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Springer
...deleted gibber-babble...

Denial of logic. Insult fallacies. NO argument presented.


Again you are correct that I will never be foolish enough to argue with a schizzo like you. The sad thing for you is that without an argument your dead end life has no purpose.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
19-05-2022 20:04
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1218)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Lame inversion fallacy. If you're going to try this fallacy, at least be a little more creative about it.


The Inverse Fallacy according to Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Springer
...deleted gibber-babble...

Denial of logic. Insult fallacies. NO argument presented.


Again you are correct that I will never be foolish enough to argue with a schizzo like you. The sad thing for you is that without an argument your dead end life has no purpose.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


Actually if you were normal you would not be laughing at your dead end life
20-05-2022 19:02
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Lame inversion fallacy. If you're going to try this fallacy, at least be a little more creative about it.


The Inverse Fallacy according to Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Springer
...deleted gibber-babble...

Denial of logic. Insult fallacies. NO argument presented.


Again you are correct that I will never be foolish enough to argue with a schizzo like you. The sad thing for you is that without an argument your dead end life has no purpose.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


Actually if you were normal you would not be laughing at your dead end life

Omniscience fallacy. Fiction. No argument presented.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
20-05-2022 22:06
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1218)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Lame inversion fallacy. If you're going to try this fallacy, at least be a little more creative about it.


The Inverse Fallacy according to Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Springer
...deleted gibber-babble...

Denial of logic. Insult fallacies. NO argument presented.


Again you are correct that I will never be foolish enough to argue with a schizzo like you. The sad thing for you is that without an argument your dead end life has no purpose.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


Actually if you were normal you would not be laughing at your dead end life

Omniscience fallacy. Fiction. No argument presented.


Just do what the voices in your head tell you
20-05-2022 22:30
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Lame inversion fallacy. If you're going to try this fallacy, at least be a little more creative about it.


The Inverse Fallacy according to Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Springer
...deleted gibber-babble...

Denial of logic. Insult fallacies. NO argument presented.


Again you are correct that I will never be foolish enough to argue with a schizzo like you. The sad thing for you is that without an argument your dead end life has no purpose.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


Actually if you were normal you would not be laughing at your dead end life

Omniscience fallacy. Fiction. No argument presented.


Just do what the voices in your head tell you

Psychoquackery. No argument presented.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
21-05-2022 03:38
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1218)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Lame inversion fallacy. If you're going to try this fallacy, at least be a little more creative about it.


The Inverse Fallacy according to Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Springer
...deleted gibber-babble...

Denial of logic. Insult fallacies. NO argument presented.


Again you are correct that I will never be foolish enough to argue with a schizzo like you. The sad thing for you is that without an argument your dead end life has no purpose.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


Actually if you were normal you would not be laughing at your dead end life

Omniscience fallacy. Fiction. No argument presented.


Just do what the voices in your head tell you

Psychoquackery. No argument presented.


In your delusion you believe that people take you serious enough to argue with
21-05-2022 05:39
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Lame inversion fallacy. If you're going to try this fallacy, at least be a little more creative about it.


The Inverse Fallacy according to Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Springer
...deleted gibber-babble...

Denial of logic. Insult fallacies. NO argument presented.


Again you are correct that I will never be foolish enough to argue with a schizzo like you. The sad thing for you is that without an argument your dead end life has no purpose.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


Actually if you were normal you would not be laughing at your dead end life

Omniscience fallacy. Fiction. No argument presented.


Just do what the voices in your head tell you

Psychoquackery. No argument presented.


In your delusion you believe that people take you serious enough to argue with

Void argument fallacy. No argument presented.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
21-05-2022 17:38
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1218)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Lame inversion fallacy. If you're going to try this fallacy, at least be a little more creative about it.


The Inverse Fallacy according to Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Springer
...deleted gibber-babble...

Denial of logic. Insult fallacies. NO argument presented.


Again you are correct that I will never be foolish enough to argue with a schizzo like you. The sad thing for you is that without an argument your dead end life has no purpose.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


Actually if you were normal you would not be laughing at your dead end life

Omniscience fallacy. Fiction. No argument presented.


Just do what the voices in your head tell you

Psychoquackery. No argument presented.


In your delusion you believe that people take you serious enough to argue with

Void argument fallacy. No argument presented.


Hey retard, if you claim that no argument was presented, then how can it be void.

Take your pills
Page 2 of 3<123>





Join the debate 5 Covid 19 vaccinated children dead of liver disease:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Those vaccinated with Moderna covid vaccine getting more infections5213-05-2022 23:05
The Fastest Method To Eliminate The Corona Virus COVID Is Crying Screaming Out Loud906-05-2022 02:20
Less children - less climate change509-04-2022 16:42
California man who kidnapped 26 children, buried them alive is recommended for parole029-03-2022 23:36
war, racism, and disease624-02-2022 06:37
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact