Remember me
▼ Content

5 Covid 19 vaccinated children dead of liver disease

Page 1 of 3123>
5 Covid 19 vaccinated children dead of liver disease07-05-2022 00:30
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
And the DEATHS begin, all previously healthy children dead and dying in hospitals. Anthony Fauci completely silent.

I would say f--- you all, but you are all going to be dead soon enough

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/cdc-investigating-deaths-5-children-possibly-linked-mysterious-liver-d-rcna27626

North Dakota has become the latest in a growing number of states that is investigating a mysterious case of hepatitis in a child where all the usual causes have been ruled out. The child from Grand Forks County is recovering at home after a brief stay in the hospital, North Dakota Health Department officials said Thursday.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has been looking into cases of the sudden liver disease in children that has health authorities around the world looking for clues. The illness is being called hepatitis of unknown origin.

The cases have no known connection, although a link with a virus that can cause colds is being investigated. Several cases have been reported in Minnesota.

All vaccinated for covid

Make out your last will and testament

CDC germ warfare operatives are in the process of infecting non vaccinated children now so that the CDC can claim that the vaccine is not responsible for the real shooter on the knoll

The fact is that Putin is less dangerous to any American than the CDC
Edited on 07-05-2022 00:47
08-05-2022 21:29
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Swan wrote:
And the DEATHS begin, all previously healthy children dead and dying in hospitals. Anthony Fauci completely silent.

I would say f--- you all, but you are all going to be dead soon enough

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/cdc-investigating-deaths-5-children-possibly-linked-mysterious-liver-d-rcna27626

North Dakota has become the latest in a growing number of states that is investigating a mysterious case of hepatitis in a child where all the usual causes have been ruled out. The child from Grand Forks County is recovering at home after a brief stay in the hospital, North Dakota Health Department officials said Thursday.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has been looking into cases of the sudden liver disease in children that has health authorities around the world looking for clues. The illness is being called hepatitis of unknown origin.

The cases have no known connection, although a link with a virus that can cause colds is being investigated. Several cases have been reported in Minnesota.

All vaccinated for covid

Make out your last will and testament

CDC germ warfare operatives are in the process of infecting non vaccinated children now so that the CDC can claim that the vaccine is not responsible for the real shooter on the knoll

The fact is that Putin is less dangerous to any American than the CDC

Too scared to comment huh? I would be too because those kids all have mothers with knives and they are coming for Fauci and you not me

So smile as I was correct again.
Edited on 08-05-2022 21:33
08-05-2022 22:06
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5193)
Takes a while to establish causation. Liberals tend to make knee-jerk associations... I do think the vaccines are bad, and it was poor choice to push them hard as they were. Children were ate very low risk of covid complications, and shouldn't have been included. The emergency use authorization, should have made it clear, that those at high-risk, or scared, should be allowed to get vaccinated. No on should have been force or compelled, our given the impression these vaccines were safe and well tested.

There is a very low number of known cases, only 5 deaths. Not sure about the total number of children fully vaccinated, but it's a hell of a lot. Many places mandated that children be vaccinated, to attend school. If the vaccines were the main cause, there would be overwhelming cases. There were cases that pre-date the vaccines creation...
08-05-2022 23:22
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Takes a while to establish causation. Liberals tend to make knee-jerk associations... I do think the vaccines are bad, and it was poor choice to push them hard as they were. Children were ate very low risk of covid complications, and shouldn't have been included. The emergency use authorization, should have made it clear, that those at high-risk, or scared, should be allowed to get vaccinated. No on should have been force or compelled, our given the impression these vaccines were safe and well tested.

There is a very low number of known cases, only 5 deaths. Not sure about the total number of children fully vaccinated, but it's a hell of a lot. Many places mandated that children be vaccinated, to attend school. If the vaccines were the main cause, there would be overwhelming cases. There were cases that pre-date the vaccines creation...

There are 5 known deaths and well over a hundred infections from this essentially new disease as the infections are not being created by the normal infection pathway, so the vaccine when combined with the normally harmless adenovirus equals fatal hepatitis. I predicted this long ago. I will personally pull the cord at Fauci's hanging
09-05-2022 08:14
(5193)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

There are 5 known deaths and well over a hundred infections from this essentially new disease as the infections are not being created by the normal infection pathway, so the vaccine when combined with the normally harmless adenovirus equals fatal hepatitis. I predicted this long ago. I will personally pull the cord at Fauci's hanging

100 cases, out of over a hundred thousand vaccinated kids, is pretty weak causation. How many cases worldwide? Or is it just an American problem? I've found it difficult to find actual numbers for vaccine related issues. Just to much money, and political control at stake, to let negative information circulate freely. The number of people rushed to the hospital within an hour of get the vaccine is pretty significant, yet difficult to get a nationwide number. People who died within a week of vaccination... There is something weird about these vaccines, and how vital it is for everyone to get dosed. It's basically a cold for over 95% of the knon cases. Getting vaccinated, for some, with health issues, might be a good idea. But, the entire population?
09-05-2022 16:46
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
I'm still awaiting to see whether or not I come down with covid from my long exposure to my parents while they've had it. So far for them it's more or less been akin to having a bad cold, which is strange because they are supposed to either be in the hospital or dead because they are jab-dissidents.

I still haven't seen any reason to get a COVID jab. Every single jab-dissident within my family/friend circle (except for one) has had no major issues (and the one who did has a few comorbidities... he's fine now though)... Many of the jabbed members of my family/friend circle have so far been fine too (although many of them have still gotten covid anyway). A select few of them, however, have had serious health issues arise shortly after getting jabbed when they were otherwise healthy beforehand. Coincidence? Maybe, maybe not.
09-05-2022 17:56
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14373)
gfm7175 wrote:I still haven't seen any reason to get a COVID jab.

Good call on your part. So many people like me go through the trouble to get into the vaccination line with such high expectations, only to get a placebo. Then, to add insult to injury, people like Swan insist that we didn't get a placebo and that we got all the juice that we were expecting.

Your time would be better spent watching a faucet drip. Hey, you only live once.
09-05-2022 18:02
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
IBdaMann wrote:

Good call on your part. So many people like me go through the trouble to get into the vaccination line with such high expectations, only to get a placebo. Then, to add insult to injury, people like Swan insist that we didn't get a placebo and that we got all the juice that we were expecting.

Your time would be better spent watching a faucet drip. Hey, you only live once.

Dude they do not tell the people who got placebos that they got a placebo as a placebo is not real once it is known. Placebos also were only used during testing anyway, so if you were pissed that you were given a placebo they would have vaccinated you for free, so as usual you are full of shit
09-05-2022 18:06
(14373)
Swan wrote:Dude they do not tell the people who got placebos that they got a placebo as a placebo is not real once it is known.

Dude, a placebo is a placebo regardless of who does or does not tell whom. Did you never learn this?
09-05-2022 19:53
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:

Yeah. As a healthy young adult who has now almost positively had numerous lengthy exposures to covid, I see no reason to get into a vaccination line, whether that be to get myself a placebo, an immune system training session, or a horrific adverse event of a clot shot. I have no need or desire for any of those things.
09-05-2022 19:54
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Dude they do not tell the people who got placebos that they got a placebo as a placebo is not real once it is known.

Dude, a placebo is a placebo regardless of who does or does not tell whom. Did you never learn this?

Apparently it magically changes out of being a placebo once "the jig is up".
10-05-2022 01:25
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
IBdaMann wrote:

So you are saying that they told you before your shot that you got a placebo. Just not possible because you would have gotten another shot and your placebo would disappear rendering it useless in the study. LOL do you have any extra snortable meth?

So seriously are you an FBI analyst or an NSA peeping tom?
10-05-2022 01:32
(14373)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:Dude, a placebo is a placebo regardless of who does or does not tell whom. Did you never learn this?
So you are saying that they told you before your shot that you got a placebo.

Cant' you read English? Why are you asking me if I am saying something that I did not say?

Just try reading my sentence again, maybe a few times, and eventually you should be able to understand what I wrote.
10-05-2022 01:39
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:Dude, a placebo is a placebo regardless of who does or does not tell whom. Did you never learn this?
So you are saying that they told you before your shot that you got a placebo.

Cant' you read English? Why are you asking me if I am saying something that I did not say?

Just try reading my sentence again, maybe a few times, and eventually you should be able to understand what I wrote.

I could do that, but you are assuming that I give a shit about anything that you write, when I do not

Silly
Edited on 10-05-2022 01:41
10-05-2022 04:21
(5193)
IBdaMann wrote:

You got injected with something, just not the vaccine. How do you know what was injected? A placebo can be anything, other than what you were expecting. They gave sugar pills, or aspirin, instead of opiate painkillers, either because they were short on supply, medical reasons, addiction concerns. Sometimes worked as well as the opiate to ease pain. Though, you may not have been given the vaccine, how do you know what exactly they squirted in your arm? They told you? Placebos only work, if you believe they are something else. They could have still just gave everyone the vaccine, since some would believe they got a placebo, and aren't protected.

Since we have evasive strains as dominant in this pandemic now, and no new vaccine. They've been relying on the placebo effect, for their now worthless vaccines since last December. Everyone getting vaccinated this year, was given a placebo, since no immunity to these strains are possible, with the origional vaccines.
10-05-2022 07:38
(14373)
HarveyH55 wrote:You got injected with something, just not the vaccine. How do you know what was injected?

I don't know what was in the syringe. I was just messing with Swan.

HarveyH55 wrote: A placebo can be anything, other than what you were expecting.

I don't know if you are well versed in Occam's Razor but it is the science version of "If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, you can and should go with it being a duck." I received the two so-called "COVID-19 vaccination" jabs and I had zero effects, period. My arm didn't even get sore. There was zero difference between what I received and a placebo.

Ergo, it becomes an unfalsifiable model. I cannot prove that it was a placebo and nobody can prove that it wasn't. There is no observable difference onto which one can grab hold to even make any sort of rational determination.

Swan is totally correct about the procedure for administering vaccines. There were no secret cases of placebos for dissemination.

*HOWEVER* ... I firmly believe that none of the "vaccines" were really vaccines, and that Pfizer and Moderna were totally aware that they could produce totally inert injections while receiving HUGE government contracts because the political climate involved politicians (e.g. Trump) who wanted to be seen as clearing all FDA obstacles and time/testing requirements in order to rush "vaccines" to the public, knowing that there wasn't any pandemic in the first place, so what was there to lose?

Each time I got a jab, I made a concerted effort to "feel" for any effects so I could document them. I was expecting to feel ill, to show temporary symptoms and all sorts of things about which I was warned. Before getting a jab, I received a little piece of paper explaining what I should anticipate.

So I hunkered down with the full intent of documenting the experience.

Nothing. Absolutely nothing, either time. Exactly as though they were placebos. No difference whatsoever.

For me, that pretty much confirmed that Pfizer and Moderna knew that there was no pandemic threat in the first place and that they knew they could fill syringes with a water solution and claim it as a vaccine.

HarveyH55 wrote: Though, you may not have been given the vaccine, how do you know what exactly they squirted in your arm?

You are correct. I have no idea what it was, I'm just certain of what it was not.

HarveyH55 wrote: They told you?

No. All of the people administering "vaccines" were totally professional and fully believed they were doing their part to save humanity. I am not claiming that ANY of the staff were under the impression that anything but life-saving COVID-killing vaccines were being administered.

I am simply stating that my jabs felt like placebos, walked like placebos and quacked like placebos. I applied Occam's Razor.

HarveyH55 wrote:Placebos only work, if you believe they are something else.

Correct, but placebos are placebos regardless of who believes what or who knows what.

... but you have to admit, it is so easy to pull Swan's chain, I couldn't pass up the opportunity.
10-05-2022 09:57
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
I had 2 shots and refused to boost again.I have had covid for the last 3 days and feel a bit flu like and lethargic and it is going away.If I had not had the 2 shots could it have been worse.We will never know
10-05-2022 10:58
(14373)
Swan wrote:
IBDaMann wrote: Just try reading my sentence again, maybe a few times, and eventually you should be able to understand what I wrote.
I could do that, but you are assuming that I give a shit about anything that you write, when I do not

Don't be silly. I'm not presuming anything that would require consciousness on your part. I am presuming that your DNR order is signed and that you have been made comfortable. If you'd like, I can send in the nurse to give you a sponge bath.

Do you also not believe that penguins are amphibious? I'm just trying to assess the extent of your brain damage.
10-05-2022 13:08
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
HarveyH55 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

You got injected with something, just not the vaccine. How do you know what was injected? A placebo can be anything, other than what you were expecting. They gave sugar pills, or aspirin, instead of opiate painkillers, either because they were short on supply, medical reasons, addiction concerns. Sometimes worked as well as the opiate to ease pain. Though, you may not have been given the vaccine, how do you know what exactly they squirted in your arm? They told you? Placebos only work, if you believe they are something else. They could have still just gave everyone the vaccine, since some would believe they got a placebo, and aren't protected.

Since we have evasive strains as dominant in this pandemic now, and no new vaccine. They've been relying on the placebo effect, for their now worthless vaccines since last December. Everyone getting vaccinated this year, was given a placebo, since no immunity to these strains are possible, with the origional vaccines.

Logically they gave him thorazine to shut him up
10-05-2022 13:24
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBDaMann wrote: Just try reading my sentence again, maybe a few times, and eventually you should be able to understand what I wrote.

Don't be silly. I'm not presuming anything that would require consciousness on your part. I am presuming that your DNR order is signed and that you have been made comfortable. If you'd like, I can send in the nurse to give you a sponge bath.

Do you also not believe that penguins are amphibious? I'm just trying to assess the extent of your brain damage.

No I do not want a tongue bath from your transvestite nurse and mother.

Now as for penguins

Kingdom Animalia – Animal, animaux, animals
Subkingdom Bilateria
Infrakingdom Deuterostomia
Phylum Chordata – cordés, cordado, chordates
Subphylum Vertebrata – vertebrado, vertébrés, vertebrates
Infraphylum Gnathostomata
Superclass Tetrapoda
Class Aves – Birds, oiseaux
Order Sphenisciformes – Penguins, pingouins
Family Spheniscidae Bonaparte, 1831 – Penguins
Genus Aptenodytes J. F. Miller, 1778
Species Aptenodytes forsteri G. R. Gray, 1844 – Emperor Penguin
10-05-2022 19:23
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:

No I do not want a tongue bath from your transvestite nurse and mother.

Now as for penguins

Kingdom Animalia – Animal, animaux, animals
Subkingdom Bilateria
Infrakingdom Deuterostomia
Phylum Chordata – cordés, cordado, chordates
Subphylum Vertebrata – vertebrado, vertébrés, vertebrates
Infraphylum Gnathostomata
Superclass Tetrapoda
Class Aves – Birds, oiseaux
Order Sphenisciformes – Penguins, pingouins
Family Spheniscidae Bonaparte, 1831 – Penguins
Genus Aptenodytes J. F. Miller, 1778
Species Aptenodytes forsteri G. R. Gray, 1844 – Emperor Penguin

And amphibians.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
10-05-2022 21:23
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
... but you have to admit, it is so easy to pull Swan's chain, I couldn't pass up the opportunity.

This is VERY true.
10-05-2022 21:58
(3314)
duncan61 wrote:
I had 2 shots and refused to boost again.

You will be doing whatever your authoritarian government demands you to do lest you lose your job, livelihood, and access to "the public square".

How do I know this?? Because I have already watched Pete Rogers bend you over furniture time and time again with regard to 'ATE'. You have thus far shown no desire, let alone ability, to break the cycle of abuse.

duncan61 wrote:
I have had covid for the last 3 days and feel a bit flu like and lethargic and it is going away.

Hmmmm... I consider this (your having 2 shots yet still coming down with a typical case of COVID anyway) to be more supporting evidence for IBD's "the jabs are placebos" theory.

duncan61 wrote:
If I had not had the 2 shots could it have been worse.We will never know

Within the small but readily accessible sample size of my own family and friends, I see no reason to believe that the severity of COVID infection is any different with or without receiving a "covid vaccine". Vaccinated and unvaccinated seem to be coming down with COVID all the same, and seem to have a similar set and severity of symptoms.
11-05-2022 01:24
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

This is VERY true.

LOL

11-05-2022 01:37
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Today I am 100% and all flu like symptoms have gone.We have an election coming up and the slow reaction of the current government to covid is being used by the opposition as a weapon.The government has to be seen as doing what's best for the people regardless of the truth.The opposition is also going heavy on the climate change and claiming our liberal government does not care.They dont and I like it.I am a staunch liberal voter as labor are all about trade unions and the workers.The liberal party support free enterprise and manage the economy well.Labor have a history of spending on public projects that blow out in time and money.gfm7175 a poster shared how gravity makes air denser at the surface and I understood it,You stole the furniture reference of IBDM.You are his puppet darling
11-05-2022 02:27
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
duncan61 wrote:
Today I am 100% and all flu like symptoms have gone.We have an election coming up and the slow reaction of the current government to covid is being used by the opposition as a weapon.The government has to be seen as doing what's best for the people regardless of the truth.The opposition is also going heavy on the climate change and claiming our liberal government does not care.They dont and I like it.I am a staunch liberal voter as labor are all about trade unions and the workers.The liberal party support free enterprise and manage the economy well.Labor have a history of spending on public projects that blow out in time and money.gfm7175 a poster shared how gravity makes air denser at the surface and I understood it,You stole the furniture reference of IBDM.You are his puppet darling

You are clueless as the trade unions are now represented by the GOP, all the libs want are for mexicans to break the unions and for chinka to take the rest.

Wake up fool
11-05-2022 02:38
(14373)
duncan61 wrote: ... a poster shared how gravity makes air denser at the surface and I understood it,

You are being dishonest. Pete Rogers preached how gravity causes an increase in temperature, and you were quick to comment how it all makes sense, despite your total awareness that Pete Rogers' explanation of this temperature increase was totally dependent upon conflated grammar tenses, violations of thermodynamics and the absurd assertion that volume, and not matter, has associated thermal energy.

Yes, you insisted that it all made sense. You are gullible and stupid. When others tried to reason with you, you would have none of it.

You are stupid and it's nobody else's fault. You do it to yourself.

So yes, gfm7175 is correct that you are quick to bend over for insane preachers like Pete Rogers. You might do better by arching your back just a little more.
11-05-2022 04:01
(3314)
Swan wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

You are clueless as the trade unions are now represented by the GOP, all the libs want are for mexicans to break the unions and for chinka to take the rest.

Wake up fool

Remember that duncan is from Australia, so there is no 'GOP' there.
11-05-2022 04:08
(3314)
duncan61 wrote:
Today I am 100% and all flu like symptoms have gone.

Sounds like you had a fairly typical case then. Isn't it strange just how authoritarian your government was acting over COVID though? It was bad enough here in the States, but Australia took it to a whole different level... very China-esque... The States have so-far only saw that level of insanity in certain select areas (that Democrats overwhelmingly control).

duncan61 wrote:
We have an election coming up and the slow reaction of the current government to covid is being used by the opposition as a weapon.The government has to be seen as doing what's best for the people regardless of the truth.The opposition is also going heavy on the climate change and claiming our liberal government does not care.They dont and I like it.I am a staunch liberal voter as labor are all about trade unions and the workers.The liberal party support free enterprise and manage the economy well.Labor have a history of spending on public projects that blow out in time and money.

I'm not very familiar with Australian politics and political parties and what not, but I do know that whoever are "running the show" right now are authoritarian tyrannical evil Satanic fuggers who need to be replaced.

duncan61 wrote:
gfm7175 a poster shared how gravity makes air denser at the surface and I understood it,You stole the furniture reference of IBDM.You are his puppet darling

Nope. Pete Rogers said a whole bunch of stupid senseless shit about ATE, you gobbled it up without question like a whore at a titty bar, and he bent you over furniture time and time again. You showed no desire, let alone ability, to break the cycle of abuse.
Edited on 11-05-2022 04:16
11-05-2022 04:27
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
gfm7175 wrote:
Swan wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

Wake up fool

Australia is the communist shithole that sold it's biggest port to chinka and has people in covid concentration camps
11-05-2022 23:14
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
I like it here and am living the dream. My son has retired me mentally and financially and I just do what I can to help. He needs my Plumbing contractors licence to operate. Its why I am having long seafood lunches at the beach and not caring about the cost for the first time in my 60 years on the planet. Australia should be geographically Asian and I am British so care little. I suggest we rent all the space in the Kimberly's to Indonesia and they will make it the food bowl of the world.
12-05-2022 13:13
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
duncan61 wrote:
I like it here and am living the dream. My son has retired me mentally and financially and I just do what I can to help. He needs my Plumbing contractors licence to operate. Its why I am having long seafood lunches at the beach and not caring about the cost for the first time in my 60 years on the planet. Australia should be geographically Asian and I am British so care little. I suggest we rent all the space in the Kimberly's to Indonesia and they will make it the food bowl of the world.

Remember that when the chinks start serving you dog meat and you are so hungry that you eat it. Are you proud of the Australian covid concentration camps for people that refuse their dog meat. You do know that the port of Darwin is now owned by china
Edited on 12-05-2022 13:15
12-05-2022 19:00
(21559)
Swan wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

You are clueless as the trade unions are now represented by the GOP,

Nope. You are describing Democrats.
Swan wrote:
all the libs want are for mexicans to break the unions and for chinka to take the rest.

Wake up fool

Mexicans is a proper noun. It is capitalized. There is no nation called 'chinka'. If there were it would also be capitalized as it is also a proper noun.

Learn English fool.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
12-05-2022 19:02
(21559)
Swan wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Swan wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

Wake up fool

Australia is the communist shithole that sold it's biggest port to chinka and has people in covid concentration camps

There is no nation called 'chinka'. Proper nouns are capitalized. Learn English. Australia is an independent nation.

The Parrot Killer

12-05-2022 19:03
(21559)
Swan wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

Remember that when the chinks start serving you dog meat and you are so hungry that you eat it. Are you proud of the Australian covid concentration camps for people that refuse their dog meat. You do know that the port of Darwin is now owned by china

All ports in Australia are Australian. They are not part of China. China is a proper noun. It is capitalized.

The Parrot Killer

12-05-2022 20:24
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

You are clueless as the trade unions are now represented by the GOP,

Nope. You are describing Democrats.
Swan wrote:
all the libs want are for mexicans to break the unions and for chinka to take the rest.

Wake up fool

Mexicans is a proper noun. It is capitalized. There is no nation called 'chinka'. If there were it would also be capitalized as it is also a proper noun.

Learn English fool.

LOL see if you can make me capitalize a shitfaced mexican.

Or hold your breath until I do
12-05-2022 21:08
(14373)
Swan wrote:LOL see if you can make me capitalize a shitfaced Mexican. Or hold your breath until I do

OK, I'm holding my breath. Is it really necessary to incorporate bigotry into your other discussion topics?
12-05-2022 21:43
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL see if you can make me capitalize a shitfaced Mexican. Or hold your breath until I do

OK, I'm holding my breath. Is it really necessary to incorporate bigotry into your other discussion topics?

LOL!

Now you're talking like an atheist. How do you not realize that the 17th ice age 500 million years ago led to the desalination, alkalization, deforestation, and obfuscation of bleached coral reef algae that led to the formation of the glacial moraines that we see today. It's what we know.

You sound like a chinka sympathizer from chinka town, son.

LOL.

Yawn.
13-05-2022 03:06
(14373)
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
LOL! Now you're talking like an atheist.

Like an atheist who is holding his breath ... which is like a Safemoon "investor"

gfm7175 wrote: How do you not realize that the 17th ice age 500 million years ago led to the desalination, alkalization, deforestation, and obfuscation of bleached coral reef algae that led to the formation of the glacial moraines that we see today. It's what we know.

... because the hexavalent chromium will be showing up to ruin our day ... while I'm holding my breath.

gfm7175 wrote:You sound like a chinka sympathizer from chinka town, son.

QUESTION: What do you call a fat Chinaman?
ANSWER: A Chunk.

LOL. Yawn. ROFLOL-Yawn. It's what we know.
13-05-2022 18:31
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
IBdaMann wrote:

F*** you and the Fentanyl that your shitfaced *F***ing mexican friends are killing Americans with.
Edited on 13-05-2022 19:21
Page 1 of 3123>

Join the debate 5 Covid 19 vaccinated children dead of liver disease:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Actor Jamie Foxx is now blind and paralyzed due to the covid vaccine that he was forced to take1011-02-2024 01:28
Every time I say that this board is dead, someone says something to prove me wrong, but901-01-2024 05:08
BREAKING NEWS Vaccinated Jill Xiden gets covid for second time005-09-2023 05:37
Linux is dead on the desktop, so do not even waste your time considering it2630-07-2023 03:21
Ding dong the wicked witch is dead. Shithead Oconnor dead, please Lord help me grieve026-07-2023 22:12
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact