Remember me
▼ Content

Why Shutting Down The Economy Was Necessary

Why Shutting Down The Economy Was Necessary29-04-2020 17:57
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Why are abortions legal? To prevent an explosion in the population. Prevention is just not as easy as an abortion. Same thing with doctors initially telling people, don't use protection ie., PPE because people in the medical field needed it.
And do wearing masks which are not N95 help? Close contact is the easiest way for the coronavirus to spread just as with unwanted pregnancies. And in a country like Italy, families greet each other with close personal contact just as they do at sporting events when their team scores a goal.
It's possible that if people were willing to use PPE in case they are a carrier with no symptoms, then life could've gone on pretty much as it always has.
And from a peak of 1.6 million abortions, the number is now around 650,000 per year because SSDs are not enough to encourage the US of PPE.
So why am I mentioning this? Prevention is inconvenient so we need a more drastic solution.
29-04-2020 18:35
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14416)
James___ wrote: Why are abortions legal?

Answer: Because leftists don't respect humanity and want it legal to kill a living human who has neither committed any crime nor expressed any desire to die.

James___ wrote: To prevent an explosion in the population.

Nope. To achieve the ultimate convenience, i.e. to be able to kill inconvenient humans who have neither committed any crime nor expressed any desire to die.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
29-04-2020 19:19
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:

Answer: Because leftists don't respect humanity and want it legal to kill a living human who has neither committed any crime nor expressed any desire to die.

Nope. To achieve the ultimate convenience, i.e. to be able to kill inconvenient humans who have neither committed any crime nor expressed any desire to die.

The same could be said for people who die from the coronavirus. They didn't want to but other people didn't want to use protection. It's essentially the same thing.
29-04-2020 19:47
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
James___ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

The same could be said for people who die from the coronavirus. They didn't want to but other people didn't want to use protection. It's essentially the same thing.

Not even close to the same thing.
29-04-2020 20:05
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
I'm under the impression that the overwhelming number of people hospitalized for Covid-19, were people with a close, intimate relationship with their doctor, and should have been aware of the risk of respiratory infections. They knew they needed to use extra caution during every cold and flu season. Most old people, already in poor heath, don't seem to fear the reaper, they made their peace, and just want to live what little time they have left. Why go on a cruise, with 2,000+ other passengers and crew, many don't care if the get sick or not either. Cruise ships, are also well know for other stomach emptying viruses too, and a few other things. They also like to hop on packed planes, and travel all over the world, just for fun. The like Disney World. I'm sure most of them didn't think they would die so soon, with a tube crammed down their throat, but the end was near anyway. We shut down the economy, imprisoned millions of people, basically for nothing.

We allow abortions, all the way up to 22 weeks, even though there are babies born at 22 weeks, and earlier, that survived just fine outside the womb. President introduce one girl, born at 21 weeks, and was 2 1/2 years old at the 2020 State of the Union. In Lakeland, Florida, we had a boy, born at 22 week, leave the hospital last December. I'm sure there are others. Why is it still okay to abort children up to 22 weeks, when it's proven they can survive outside the womb? That's about the half way point, and should be a strong indicator, that every pregnancy, is a human being. Why is okay to kill babies, but it's not okay to let reckless old people kill themselves through bad choices? Babies don't have any say in it. Old people have the option of hiding in their basement like Twiddles, James, and Joe Biden. Democrat thing, I guess...
29-04-2020 20:45
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
gfm7175 wrote:
James___ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Not even close to the same thing.

And what happens when the next virus comes along that's worse than this, people like you, HarveyH55, etc. will be saying the same thing, as long as it's not my family, I don't care.

BTW, you're right, ending a life isn't the same thing. An example is a family friend's husband was out jogging. Someone ran him over and he died. Nothing wrong happened. It was an unfortunate accident is all. This happens all of the time. The law does not require people to watch where they are driving.
Edited on 29-04-2020 20:51
29-04-2020 22:06
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
This is from the St. Paul/Minneapolis area. It actually was the first "hit" when I googled it. The link is actually to the search and I am quoting the headline and first paragraph.
It's not personal gfm7175, I wanted national results but instead got Minneapolis? And the link provides my search query as well, it's Google's answer to the search terms provided.

In crashes that kill pedestrians, the majority of drivers don't face charges
Between 2010 and 2014, there were 3,069 crashes with pedestrians in the Twin Cities and its suburbs. 95 were killed. 28 drivers were charged. But many of the deaths weren't even judged worth a traffic ticket.
By Eric Roper Star Tribune
May 22, 2016 — 10:41am

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=ALeKk00o-JsCeYIHpf3njqwPKnFQwg_xTg%3A1588186760527&source=hp&ei=iM6pXqyqG5i5tQbElZ7ADw&q=pedestrians+killed+by+motorists+no+criminal+charges+filed&oq=pedestrians+killed+by+motorists+no+criminal+charges+filed&gs_lcp=CgZwc3ktYWIQAzIFCCEQoAEyBQghEKsCMgUIIRCrAjIFCCEQqwI6AggAOgQIIxAnOgUIABCDAToGCAAQFhAeOgcIIRAKEKABOggIIRAWEB0QHlCUCljddmDveGgBcAB4AIAB-wGIAeIzkgEHMjYuMjguM5gBAKABAaoBB2d3cy13aXo&sclient=psy-ab&ved=0ahUKEwisjsbdqI7pAhWYXM0KHcSKB_gQ4dUDCAg&uact=5

p.s., @All, I know gfm7175 lives in Minnesota. I've visited Oconomowoc before with a friend. His uncle had a nice home on a small lake that he made by creating a small dam. I've been to Yekaterinburg, Russia, Pusan, South Korea and a lot of other places. And yet, I can't tell Google what items to show on it's searches. I think it's funny that I was searching in response to what someone lives in that state apparently isn't aware of. And speaking in a strictly legal sense, wouldn't it be a shame if I accidentally ran him over because I wanted to change the station on my radio? I'd have to have my car repaired.
That actually happened around Renton, Wa. A guy was ran over and killed. A detective took a few months to track the car down that left the scene. A piece of the broken turn signal lens was the only evidence. He would've had to have gone to every home in the area with a car registered to the Department of Motor Vehicles that could use that turn signal lens. The motorist said they felt a bump in the road and thought nothing of it. They said they were changing stations on their radio. No charges could be filed. I think the detective wanted the person responsible to know they killed someone. And who knows, they might've been left to die.
You see, there is no intent to kill someone so as long as someone is killed by being careless, it's an accident. And this is in a sense the coronavirus. Wearing a mask is easy enough to if it prevents someone from unknowingly spreading germs but what matters is how much is it gonna cost you? Gotta love Americans for looking out for each other.
Edited on 29-04-2020 22:19
30-04-2020 16:21
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
... no idea what you're on about, James... You have me mostly speechless, as usual.

As for the "Minnesota" thing, no idea where that is coming from either. I am from Wisconsin, and Oconomowoc is a city in Wisconsin (it is in the general vicinity of Milwaukee).
30-04-2020 18:04
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21600)
gfm7175 wrote:
... no idea what you're on about, James... You have me mostly speechless, as usual.

As for the "Minnesota" thing, no idea where that is coming from either. I am from Wisconsin, and Oconomowoc is a city in Wisconsin (it is in the general vicinity of Milwaukee).

He has a tendency to wander randomly, often without making a point at all. There is really nothing to respond to much of the time.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
01-05-2020 17:00
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

He has a tendency to wander randomly, often without making a point at all. There is really nothing to respond to much of the time.

The 2 of you remind me of born again Christians. If only you could save me. It gets kind of old. I mean your witnessing your faith, right? That doesn't allow for a discussion let alone a debate. Keep the faith brothers (the 2 of you and not my brothers).
01-05-2020 19:50
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

The point was that if you hide in your basement all the time, distracted drivers won't run you over.

I really don't get this hiding in the basement thing, it's not what I call living at all. Death can hit us anytime, regardless of how careful we are, like that dude on the bike, in James' story. Life is work, a risk, no guaranty. Makes no sense to to hide from life, when there are so few years, if your lucky. Guess hiding in the basement only makes sense to those born, without a functioning pair of testicles...
01-05-2020 23:19
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

The point was that if you hide in your basement all the time, distracted drivers won't run you over.
If you are wondering, Seattle, Washington, USA is the suicide capital of America.
Can't handle grey skies and depression?
A better alternative is needed but if you ain't rich, you can't afford to live there.
I really don't get this hiding in the basement thing, it's not what I call living at all. Death can hit us anytime, regardless of how careful we are, like that dude on the bike, in James' story. Life is work, a risk, no guaranty. Makes no sense to to hide from life, when there are so few years, if your lucky. Guess hiding in the basement only makes sense to those born, without a functioning pair of testicles...

This actually for Duncan. You can see the freighter on the Puget Sound. Am proud to say that I survived the Grunge scene in Seattle. Most lead singers committed suicide.
This song is about someone both bands caring about od'ing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUb450Alpps

This lead singer was tricked into being a lead singer when he didn't care for it. He od'ed as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAE6Il6OTcs

But the video I'd like to show you; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nco_kh8xJDs

With the lead singer for Alice In Chains, that's not the life he wanted. The guitarist and drummer needed him. Probably why he didn't give a shit about life.
Edited on 01-05-2020 23:36
02-05-2020 00:40
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
This is the interview, they had their own interests. kind of like some people in here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJW77uMEHdI

Join the debate Why Shutting Down The Economy Was Necessary:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Climate Change + Pandemic + Gun Rocket War + Economy Money = Divine World Solution028-12-2023 05:09
People Do Not Care About Climate Change Environment If They Still Have Money Economy Issue503-12-2023 18:39
LOL, Anheuser Busch is shutting down plants and laying off employees due to the woke fag bud light ads003-07-2023 03:36
economy912-02-2022 03:11
The Great Economy Money Reset Will Kick Off With Various Numeral Systems Return Back To The Land1522-06-2021 20:06
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact