Remember me
▼ Content

The Great Economy Money Reset Will Kick Off With Various Numeral Systems Return Back To The Land


The Great Economy Money Reset Will Kick Off With Various Numeral Systems Return Back To The Land20-06-2021 18:22
EternalSaviorVoice
☆☆☆☆☆
(17)
The Great Economy Money Reset Will Kick Off With Various Numeral Systems Return Back To The Land
Source: https://freejoy.aimoo.com

What is the number 0, 1 ,2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 come from?
Oh after some research, I see it is come from "Western Arabic numerals".

Where is the roman number I V X ?
Why the Europe, America do not use that but instead using the Arabic system?
Don't tell me that those Arabic gods "force" use to do that !

Where is the ancient Eastern Asia such as China, Japan number system, the one start with 一, 二, 三 ?

It is totally rubbish, where is your pride, where is your culture ?!

All the so called economic money exchange rate problem start because they are using the same number system, for convenient but also create a lot of troubles !

It is the time for the local language number return back to the land.

I don't not get paid so I can give you an quick example of new money system based on the original land numeral land.

Tier 1: Group of nations using different numeral system.
Tier 2: All nations using the same numeral system.

Example:
Tier 1 group East Asia (China, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, etc.) using 一, 二, 三, etc.

Tier 1 group of Europe (UK, France, Spain, Germany, etc.) using I, V, X, etc.
Tier 1 group of Arabic Middle East and others (UAE, Pakistan, India, Saudi Arabia, etc.) using 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 etc.

The exchange rate between above group will be fixed based on the stable life of all the regions (there will be a fair metric system or none), update once a day to once per month.
1 Unit value of 一 or I is not the same just like 1 mile and 1 km, 1 C vs 1 F degree are not the same, thus must an new agreement on the exchange rate.


Tier 2 exchange rate between nations from same numeral system group will using the current rule, which is the "central bank top government" decide the rate !

That is pretty much a very good solutions for all nations !
More stable money exchange rate for all, better together for all.

Hey do not forget to makes few billions money donation for this crazy working idea from me the savior Messiah Buddha !

This is the best ideas about the Global Currency Reset GCR for sure !

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Buddha

Source: https://freejoy.aimoo.com
20-06-2021 18:42
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3804)
We use base-10 numbers, because most people have ten fingers to count on. Pretty much universal. You don't have to learn the local language, to represent numbers, just hold up the number of fingers, that represent the value. Some places you have to be careful of the context, and which finger you extend, or may be taken as insult.
20-06-2021 23:08
James___
★★★★★
(5340)
HarveyH55 wrote:
We use base-10 numbers, because most people have ten fingers to count on. Pretty much universal. You don't have to learn the local language, to represent numbers, just hold up the number of fingers, that represent the value. Some places you have to be careful of the context, and which finger you extend, or may be taken as insult.


Yep, our maths are based on the system of 10. And to say 11, it is repeating the start of the first digits as you say. At the same time, basing a system on 9 or 11 does not allow for the number of digits to increase relative to a specific rate of change.
The number of digits on our hands might mere;y be a "frame of reference". Any numerical system would have sufficed. If we had 8 digits on both hands, then that numerical system would have been used as a binary system. It would produce the same results as the sperm from your parents produced you. Not happy with the results? Ask your parents why they produced ewe.
Sheep produce ewes. And they in turn produce ewe. I want to learn Engleske tak kak bac.
20-06-2021 23:42
James___
★★★★★
(5340)
For you Harvey, et al, 1, 2 , 3, 4, 5 ,6 , 7 .8 , 10
11, 12, 13 , 14, 15, 16, 20.
21, 22, 23, 24 , 25 , 26, 27 , 28 29, 30 31,
30.
30 comes after 24. 8 = 10, right?
21-06-2021 00:27
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3804)
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
We use base-10 numbers, because most people have ten fingers to count on. Pretty much universal. You don't have to learn the local language, to represent numbers, just hold up the number of fingers, that represent the value. Some places you have to be careful of the context, and which finger you extend, or may be taken as insult.


Yep, our maths are based on the system of 10. And to say 11, it is repeating the start of the first digits as you say. At the same time, basing a system on 9 or 11 does not allow for the number of digits to increase relative to a specific rate of change.
The number of digits on our hands might mere;y be a "frame of reference". Any numerical system would have sufficed. If we had 8 digits on both hands, then that numerical system would have been used as a binary system. It would produce the same results as the sperm from your parents produced you. Not happy with the results? Ask your parents why they produced ewe.
Sheep produce ewes. And they in turn produce ewe. I want to learn Engleske tak kak bac.


Binary, is base 2, only 1, or 0. Computers use this. There also hexadecimal, which is base 16...

Like I said, base 10 is most common, because counting on fingers doesn't require calculus, or any school learning.
21-06-2021 02:20
James___
★★★★★
(5340)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
We use base-10 numbers, because most people have ten fingers to count on. Pretty much universal. You don't have to learn the local language, to represent numbers, just hold up the number of fingers, that represent the value. Some places you have to be careful of the context, and which finger you extend, or may be taken as insult.


Yep, our maths are based on the system of 10. And to say 11, it is repeating the start of the first digits as you say. At the same time, basing a system on 9 or 11 does not allow for the number of digits to increase relative to a specific rate of change.
The number of digits on our hands might mere;y be a "frame of reference". Any numerical system would have sufficed. If we had 8 digits on both hands, then that numerical system would have been used as a binary system. It would produce the same results as the sperm from your parents produced you. Not happy with the results? Ask your parents why they produced ewe.
Sheep produce ewes. And they in turn produce ewe. I want to learn Engleske tak kak bac.


Binary, is base 2, only 1, or 0. Computers use this. There also hexadecimal, which is base 16...

Like I said, base 10 is most common, because counting on fingers doesn't require calculus, or any school learning.



base 16 gets into algorithms and hacking code. What 128 is based on. It's encryption coding. 16 is a base algorithm of 128. What are you getting at?
It's all a base 2 code. Kind of obvious. It's sequential in its algorithm.
21-06-2021 03:41
James___
★★★★★
(5340)
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
We use base-10 numbers, because most people have ten fingers to count on. Pretty much universal. You don't have to learn the local language, to represent numbers, just hold up the number of fingers, that represent the value. Some places you have to be careful of the context, and which finger you extend, or may be taken as insult.


Yep, our maths are based on the system of 10. And to say 11, it is repeating the start of the first digits as you say. At the same time, basing a system on 9 or 11 does not allow for the number of digits to increase relative to a specific rate of change.
The number of digits on our hands might mere;y be a "frame of reference". Any numerical system would have sufficed. If we had 8 digits on both hands, then that numerical system would have been used as a binary system. It would produce the same results as the sperm from your parents produced you. Not happy with the results? Ask your parents why they produced ewe.
Sheep produce ewes. And they in turn produce ewe. I want to learn Engleske tak kak bac.


Binary, is base 2, only 1, or 0. Computers use this. There also hexadecimal, which is base 16...

Like I said, base 10 is most common, because counting on fingers doesn't require calculus, or any school learning.



base 16 gets into algorithms and hacking code. What 128 is based on. It's encryption coding. 16 is a base algorithm of 128. What are you getting at?
It's all a base 2 code. Kind of obvious. It's sequential in its algorithm.


If ya'all don't get it, 2^ power = what? 2 * 2 = 4. * 2 = 8. * 2 = 16. * 2 = 32.
* 2 = 64. * 2 = 128. Notice a pattern? Nope, you guys don't.
And you guys missed this? Really?
21-06-2021 04:18
James___
★★★★★
(5340)
2*2^6 = 128. A basic algorithm based on the law of squares. How do you guys miss this? And yet we have Harvey saying "chicks with no clothes". Need to see them first.
Edited on 21-06-2021 04:20
21-06-2021 07:46
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3804)
Computers work on series of switches, which can be either ON, or OFF. That's the sole reason for using Base 2. Only two choices. An 8-bit computer uses 8 binary digits, to represent the decimal numbers 0-255. Of course, I'm only an American, so what could I possibly know about electronics or computers...
21-06-2021 11:02
EternalSaviorVoice
☆☆☆☆☆
(17)
The number 0 1 2 etc you guys are using is not Roman language, it is Islamic language, idiots !

Where is the root of the white people in Europe, America?
Are they Christian or Islam?
Answer that question, Christians but using Islam language instead of their Roman language ?

Haha
You are having "enslaved" !

Remember the original of Christian number system is I V X L M !!!
21-06-2021 13:44
duncan61
★★★★☆
(1441)
Can we have SaviorNow back he is a bit less insane than this EternalSaviorVoice fellow of uncertainty
21-06-2021 18:38
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3804)
I always thought it was the same dude...

Couldn't be Islam, they are always missing fingers/hands... They have some pretty harsh penalties, for petty things. Not to mention the bomb making crap...
21-06-2021 19:19
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2621)
I always figured it was the same dude as well... could be wrong... it doesn't make any difference to me either way...
22-06-2021 18:33
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(10380)


gfm7175 wrote:I always figured it was the same dude as well... could be wrong... it doesn't make any difference to me either way...

I wouldn't be surprised if it is a call center in Calcutta, India.



22-06-2021 18:38
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2621)
Looks like a super fun place to work... Those people all look super happy as well.
Edited on 22-06-2021 18:39
22-06-2021 20:06
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(10380)


gfm7175 wrote:Looks like a super fun place to work... Those people all look super happy as well.

They get 30-minute work breaks every half-hour. They get to stop whatever they're doing and are free to just work.





Join the debate The Great Economy Money Reset Will Kick Off With Various Numeral Systems Return Back To The Land:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Master Money Using To Fully Control Your Life003-12-2021 11:24
The Big Tech Companies Make The China Great Internet Firewall Look Like A Good Angel702-12-2021 08:05
The New Special Happiness Money Will Lead The Life Evolution On Earth319-09-2021 05:44
The Winning Goal Condition Against The Royal Group Is Defeat The Current Money System113-07-2021 20:12
The Global Currency Reset GCR Will Only Occur After A Major Society System Change610-07-2021 18:53
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact