Remember me
▼ Content

People Do Not Care About Climate Change Environment If They Still Have Money Economy Issue

People Do Not Care About Climate Change Environment If They Still Have Money Economy Issue01-12-2023 06:15
ClimateAlwaysChanging
☆☆☆☆☆
(3)
People Do Not Care About Climate Change Environment If They Still Have Money Economy Issue

Economy money economy survival must come first because that is the direct survival issue with all the people and even nation.

The climate change environment subject is a super complex issue.

People would have die because of starve before the sea level rising have some real serious affect to their homeland.

Who only care about climate change, environment?
Probably only the elite group who have rich money wealth but little narrow mindset.
If they have "good" thinking, they must understand the consequence of global issue and put the big reward bounty to solve that issue first.

If you cannot solve the economy, financial system issue between nations then there is no talk, no discussion about climate change, global warming or any other environment protection !

That is the macro view.
While if you want to "poor" people who care about environment matter then you must put bounty reward for new ideas, new strategy because it is extremely hard if not impossible for people who still have money issue care about macro subject of planet environment !

Unfortunately, you have people at the top who is preventing me the real Savior Messiah Buddha to meet, to talk with top royal families and others and also preventing to solve the issue of this civilization.

Divine forces must come, there is no other choice !

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Buddha
The Lord Of Lords
The King Of Kings

Source: https://joyascension.blogspot.com/2023/12/people-do-not-care-about-climate-change.html
02-12-2023 21:00
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
ClimateAlwaysChanging wrote:

Economy money economy survival must come first because that is the direct survival issue with all the people and even nation.

People would have die because of starve before the sea level rising have some real serious affect to their homeland.

Probably only the elite group who have rich money wealth but little narrow mindset.
If they have "good" thinking, they must understand the consequence of global issue and put the big reward bounty to solve that issue first.

If you cannot solve the economy, financial system issue between nations then there is no talk, no discussion about climate change, global warming or any other environment protection !

That is the macro view.
While if you want to "poor" people who care about environment matter then you must put bounty reward for new ideas, new strategy because it is extremely hard if not impossible for people who still have money issue care about macro subject of planet environment !

Unfortunately, you have people at the top who is preventing me the real Savior Messiah Buddha to meet, to talk with top royal families and others and also preventing to solve the issue of this civilization.

Best Regard,
The Lord Of Lords
The King Of Kings

Source: https://joyascension.blogspot.com/2023/12/people-do-not-care-about-climate-change.html

Climate-Change is a scam! There is no crisis, nothing to 'fix'. Planet Earth has been in a constant state of change since it's birth. Life on this planet has always survived by adapting to the constantly change planet. Some species fail, and are no longer with use. Lot of humans will fail to adapt, and fail to survive. The wealthy/powerful only seek to increase their wealth, and power, by fleecing the poor, and ignorant, of their freedom, and independence. Governments are using the fake crisis seize control over everything, everyone. The only way to 'fix the 'crisis', is for everyone to be on the same path. There can only be one global government, since it would eliminate disagreement/competition.
03-12-2023 01:23
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
HarveyH55 wrote:
ClimateAlwaysChanging wrote:

That is the macro view.

Best Regard,
The Lord Of Lords
The King Of Kings

Climate-Change is a scam! There is no crisis, nothing to 'fix'. Planet Earth has been in a constant state of change since it's birth. Life on this planet has always survived by adapting to the constantly change planet. Some species fail, and are no longer with use. Lot of humans will fail to adapt, and fail to survive. The wealthy/powerful only seek to increase their wealth, and power, by fleecing the poor, and ignorant, of their freedom, and independence. Governments are using the fake crisis seize control over everything, everyone. The only way to 'fix the 'crisis', is for everyone to be on the same path. There can only be one global government, since it would eliminate disagreement/competition.

The only real concern is the ozone layer. And as you know, people will need to adapt. The real issue is how bad the IPCC has focked it up. Between drought and depleted aquifers from the river (Mississippi) to the sea (Pacific Ocean) might need to be irrigated using desalination.
There's also the growing population. And with what food prices are, even ranchers have had to sell of stock because it takes a lot of water to raise livestock for dinner or breakfast, etc. And instead expensive wars to keep people distracted while saying we got someone to cheer for so we can feel good about ourselves.
I've pointed out in various forums that the city of Rome suffered a significant decline in population when their aqueducts were damaged. And with CO2 causing global warming, the math I did showed it contributes about 0.008 joules of energy to the atmosphere per m^3. That's per year at recent levels of emissions. That means in 100 years the total increase if CO2 stayed in the atmosphere that long would be 0.8 joules/watts per m^3.
SOx and NOx and even CCl4 would be the more serious issue because they hurt the ozone layer.
03-12-2023 01:53
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
HarveyH55 wrote:

There's this Harvey which is kind of my focus, that gets into adapting to climate change by promoting sustainable farming. There are 2 issues. The first is this;

In terms of the globally averaged ozone column, additional N2O leads to lower ozone levels, whereas additional CO2 and CH4 lead to higher ozone levels. Ozone depletion to date would have been greater if not for the historical increases in CO2 and CH4. The net impact on ozone recovery and future levels of stratospheric ozone thus depends on the future abundances of these gases.
https://csl.noaa.gov/assessments/ozone/2014/summary/ch5.html

And the 2nd one is this;

Human-caused emissions trap heat in the atmosphere. The oceans have absorbed about 93% of the heat trapped in the atmosphere since 1970 because of their vast depth and area, and seawater's higher heat capacity compared to the atmosphere.
https://www.climatecentral.org/climate-matters/ocean-warming

For the oceans to be warmed by the atmosphere, the atmosphere would need to be warmer, basic thermodynamics says heat flows hot to cold. What the thermohaline circulation (the world's ocean current) is slowing. This means it is releasing stored heat content.
When glaciers melt in the arctic tectonic plates will rise. This slows both the north pacific current and the Gulf Stream. The heatwaves in Spain and France in recent years? The Gulf Stream is slowing. There was also the Roman warm period and the Medieval warm period as well.
What scientists are saying is to expect more extreme weather. If I have my way scientists will be taking core samples and see if the previous 2 warm periods show a parallel to the current warm period. If so then farmers will know what to expect with how extreme weather events will challenge their ability to adapt so they can put food on your table. You like to eat, right?
With NOx, SOx, CCl4, et.al., not sure if scientists are thinking if we go to green energy but poorer countries rely on coal. It might be as long as ozone depleting substances migrate to Antarctica they're not concerned because the rest of the planet will have an ozone layer protecting it.

With Kate Stephens, she's a 4th generation Montana farmer. This video shows how drought can affect her family owned farm. This is where understanding regional climate variance would help to make it known if a water distribution system will be needed. Fresh water shortages are a serious issue that is ignored.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7D_ACmWenI
Attached image:

Edited on 03-12-2023 01:58
03-12-2023 04:18
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
With changing how the Earth's atmosphere is perceived then it might be possible to say that since water is about 830 times denser than air, its KE determines how much heat content water can conserve (store, trap) because of 1/2mv^2. A change in velocity would have a subsequent change in mass. And all energy is electromagnetic radiation and as thermodynamics allows for, energy can change form.
It's possible that when the Moon's orbit is close enough to the Earth that it will cause earthquakes in the arctic. This is because of the changing gravity of the Earth. Just as the tide can rise and then drop, so can land masses. Some scientists believe that the Titanic was sunk because of a rare super moon.

Astronomers David Olson and Russell Doescher say they have discovered that a "supermoon" event coincided with spring tide and Earth's perihelion (the point where it is nearest the sun) on or around the same January night one century ago. Together, these events caused extreme tides that could have dislodged icebergs and flung them into southbound ocean currents. By Apr. 14, one of these bergs could have dipped just south of Newfoundland, right in time to intercept the Titanic's maiden voyage.
https://www.livescience.com/18862-supermoon-titanic-disaster.html

This was followed by a sudden warming about 1920 of the waters around the southern end of Greenland. Such a change in the Earth's gravity that caused excessive calving of glaciers could also open a deep sea vent allowing water on the seafloor to become super heated. If so then glaciers melting would be no surprise. And then we're discussing feedback mechanisms such as tectonic plate rebound and slowing ocean currents. Did I mention that I'm also building a perpetual motion machine so I can say that gravity has energy?
This might help to support the idea that an increase and decrease of gravity influencing the Earth can affect climate change as well.
03-12-2023 18:39
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
James_ wrote:
With changing how the Earth's atmosphere is perceived then it might be possible to say that since water is about 830 times denser than air, its KE determines how much heat content water can conserve (store, trap) because of 1/2mv^2. A change in velocity would have a subsequent change in mass. And all energy is electromagnetic radiation and as thermodynamics allows for, energy can change form.
It's possible that when the Moon's orbit is close enough to the Earth that it will cause earthquakes in the arctic. This is because of the changing gravity of the Earth. Just as the tide can rise and then drop, so can land masses. Some scientists believe that the Titanic was sunk because of a rare super moon.

Astronomers David Olson and Russell Doescher say they have discovered that a "supermoon" event coincided with spring tide and Earth's perihelion (the point where it is nearest the sun) on or around the same January night one century ago. Together, these events caused extreme tides that could have dislodged icebergs and flung them into southbound ocean currents. By Apr. 14, one of these bergs could have dipped just south of Newfoundland, right in time to intercept the Titanic's maiden voyage.
https://www.livescience.com/18862-supermoon-titanic-disaster.html

This was followed by a sudden warming about 1920 of the waters around the southern end of Greenland. Such a change in the Earth's gravity that caused excessive calving of glaciers could also open a deep sea vent allowing water on the seafloor to become super heated. If so then glaciers melting would be no surprise. And then we're discussing feedback mechanisms such as tectonic plate rebound and slowing ocean currents. Did I mention that I'm also building a perpetual motion machine so I can say that gravity has energy?
This might help to support the idea that an increase and decrease of gravity influencing the Earth can affect climate change as well.

Some scientists believe that the Titanic was sunk because of a rare super moon.

LOL, the Titanic sunk because the dumb brits didn't make watertight compartments as there was no need for this in an unsinkable ship.

PS. The King of England is too dumb to put his own toothpaste on the brush, then there is the queen horse

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL

Join the debate People Do Not Care About Climate Change Environment If They Still Have Money Economy Issue:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
16 Things Colleges Are Doing to HARM the Environment1118-02-2024 04:40
Climate Change + Pandemic + Gun Rocket War + Economy Money = Divine World Solution028-12-2023 05:09
None Of You Know The Real Intend, Purpose Of Climate Change Issue On The Media704-12-2023 04:02
Worsening warming is hurting people in all regions, US climate assessment shows2923-11-2023 02:17
People who prefer to write anonymously016-11-2023 22:50
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact