Remember me
▼ Content

What is the best linux app ever created?



Page 1 of 212>
What is the best linux app ever created?24-07-2023 14:52
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
Well Watson that one is easy, that would be partition magic that when run properly makes linux vanish as though it was never there in the first place.

He he he, do you know what she did, your cunting daughter?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16utD0RBBYA

So in all seriousness, if you are afflicted by linux, seek help from this guy




IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
24-07-2023 21:51
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21945)
Swan wrote:
Well Watson that one is easy, that would be partition magic that when run properly makes linux vanish as though it was never there in the first place.

He he he, do you know what she did, your cunting daughter?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16utD0RBBYA

So in all seriousness, if you are afflicted by linux, seek help from this guy



Partition magic is not a linux app.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
24-07-2023 21:55
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21945)
My favorite app in linux is bash. No other app is so effective at making Windows look like the brain dead thing that it is.
25-07-2023 00:16
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Well Watson that one is easy, that would be partition magic that when run properly makes linux vanish as though it was never there in the first place.

He he he, do you know what she did, your cunting daughter?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16utD0RBBYA

So in all seriousness, if you are afflicted by linux, seek help from this guy



Partition magic is not a linux app.


Partition magic will recognize linux and make it disappear, so partition magic is the only linux app that works.

Next


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
25-07-2023 21:57
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21945)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Well Watson that one is easy, that would be partition magic that when run properly makes linux vanish as though it was never there in the first place.

He he he, do you know what she did, your cunting daughter?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16utD0RBBYA

So in all seriousness, if you are afflicted by linux, seek help from this guy



Partition magic is not a linux app.


Partition magic will recognize linux and make it disappear, so partition magic is the only linux app that works.

Next

Partition magic is not a linux app.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
26-07-2023 12:56
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Well Watson that one is easy, that would be partition magic that when run properly makes linux vanish as though it was never there in the first place.

He he he, do you know what she did, your cunting daughter?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16utD0RBBYA

So in all seriousness, if you are afflicted by linux, seek help from this guy



Partition magic is not a linux app.


Partition magic will recognize linux and make it disappear, so partition magic is the only linux app that works.

Next

Partition magic is not a linux app.


Partition magic will recognize linux and make it disappear, so partition magic is the best app ever designed to deal with linux.

You may now continue fingerpainting

Next


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 26-07-2023 12:56
26-07-2023 20:24
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21945)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Well Watson that one is easy, that would be partition magic that when run properly makes linux vanish as though it was never there in the first place.

He he he, do you know what she did, your cunting daughter?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16utD0RBBYA

So in all seriousness, if you are afflicted by linux, seek help from this guy



Partition magic is not a linux app.


Partition magic will recognize linux and make it disappear, so partition magic is the only linux app that works.

Next

Partition magic is not a linux app.


Partition magic will recognize linux and make it disappear, so partition magic is the best app ever designed to deal with linux.

You may now continue fingerpainting

Next

Partition magic is not a linux app and it doesn't recognize linux. Apparently you don't know what a partition is either.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 26-07-2023 20:26
26-07-2023 20:59
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Well Watson that one is easy, that would be partition magic that when run properly makes linux vanish as though it was never there in the first place.

He he he, do you know what she did, your cunting daughter?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16utD0RBBYA

So in all seriousness, if you are afflicted by linux, seek help from this guy



Partition magic is not a linux app.


Partition magic will recognize linux and make it disappear, so partition magic is the only linux app that works.

Next

Partition magic is not a linux app.


Partition magic will recognize linux and make it disappear, so partition magic is the best app ever designed to deal with linux.

You may now continue fingerpainting

Next

Partition magic is not a linux app and it doesn't recognize linux. Apparently you don't know what a partition is either.


I tried to format my linux drive using windows, but windows cannot even see linux, so I downloaded partition magic and formatted the drive, then formatted the drive again to FAT32 and walla, windows found the printer that linux said was unsupported.

PS. You really ought to lay off the meth.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 26-07-2023 21:01
26-07-2023 21:20
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21945)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Well Watson that one is easy, that would be partition magic that when run properly makes linux vanish as though it was never there in the first place.

He he he, do you know what she did, your cunting daughter?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16utD0RBBYA

So in all seriousness, if you are afflicted by linux, seek help from this guy



Partition magic is not a linux app.


Partition magic will recognize linux and make it disappear, so partition magic is the only linux app that works.

Next

Partition magic is not a linux app.


Partition magic will recognize linux and make it disappear, so partition magic is the best app ever designed to deal with linux.

You may now continue fingerpainting

Next

Partition magic is not a linux app and it doesn't recognize linux. Apparently you don't know what a partition is either.


I tried to format my linux drive using windows,
Windows cannot format a linux drive and has no knowledge of linux file systems.
Swan wrote:
but windows cannot even see linux,
So? Were you expecting it to?
Swan wrote:
so I downloaded partition magic and formatted the drive, then formatted the drive again to FAT32 and walla, windows found the printer that linux said was unsupported.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! So you formatted your drive to FAT32????!? That's ancient, dude!
Swan wrote:PS. You really ought to lay off the meth.

I don't do drugs, dumbass.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
26-07-2023 21:57
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Well Watson that one is easy, that would be partition magic that when run properly makes linux vanish as though it was never there in the first place.

He he he, do you know what she did, your cunting daughter?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16utD0RBBYA

So in all seriousness, if you are afflicted by linux, seek help from this guy



Partition magic is not a linux app.


Partition magic will recognize linux and make it disappear, so partition magic is the only linux app that works.

Next

Partition magic is not a linux app.


Partition magic will recognize linux and make it disappear, so partition magic is the best app ever designed to deal with linux.

You may now continue fingerpainting

Next

Partition magic is not a linux app and it doesn't recognize linux. Apparently you don't know what a partition is either.


I tried to format my linux drive using windows,
Windows cannot format a linux drive and has no knowledge of linux file systems.
Swan wrote:
but windows cannot even see linux,
So? Were you expecting it to?
Swan wrote:
so I downloaded partition magic and formatted the drive, then formatted the drive again to FAT32 and walla, windows found the printer that linux said was unsupported.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! So you formatted your drive to FAT32????!? That's ancient, dude!
Swan wrote:PS. You really ought to lay off the meth.

I don't do drugs, dumbass.


Haven't used linux since prehistoric times.

Are you always so silly?


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
27-07-2023 01:56
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21945)
Swan wrote:
Haven't ...
16b...17.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
27-07-2023 02:15
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Haven't ...
16b...17.

I bet your mommy is proud of your trolling


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
27-07-2023 10:55
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21945)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Haven't ...
16b...17.

I bet ...
40a.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
27-07-2023 16:06
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Haven't ...
16b...17.

I bet ...
40a.


Is that really the most meaningful thing that you can add?


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
28-07-2023 00:27
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21945)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Haven't ...
16b...17.

I bet ...
40a.

Is that ...
40a.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
28-07-2023 03:07
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Haven't ...
16b...17.

I bet ...
40a.

Is that ...
40a.


I tried to format my linux drive using windows, but windows cannot even see linux, so I downloaded partition magic and formatted the drive, then formatted the drive again to FAT32 and walla, windows found the printer that linux said was unsupported.

PS. If you laid off the meth, you might be able to respond better than babbling, 40a, over and over.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
28-07-2023 20:25
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21945)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Haven't ...
16b...17.

I bet ...
40a.

Is that ...
40a.

I tried ...
40a.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
28-07-2023 22:32
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Haven't ...
16b...17.

I bet ...
40a.

Is that ...
40a.

I tried ...
40a.


Is this like double triple reverse psychology/2+the ramblings of a tard?


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
29-07-2023 04:05
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Why would Windows need to recognize Linux? Format doesn't care what was on the drive, or previous format. It only needs to recognize the drive, and capacity. If you are running Windows, it would find your printer if connected. Doesn't matter if Linux is on a separate drive or partition. Hardware isn't OS dependent, other than needing a driver. Pretty damn stupid, if you were running Windows, and Linux on the same computer. You could have still used the printer, without removing Linux. Likely could have passed most anything you wanted to print from Linux, over to Windows. Oh, that's right... You only have a 130 IQ, must be hard for you sometimes.
29-07-2023 13:52
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Why would Windows need to recognize Linux? Format doesn't care what was on the drive, or previous format. It only needs to recognize the drive, and capacity. If you are running Windows, it would find your printer if connected. Doesn't matter if Linux is on a separate drive or partition. Hardware isn't OS dependent, other than needing a driver. Pretty damn stupid, if you were running Windows, and Linux on the same computer. You could have still used the printer, without removing Linux. Likely could have passed most anything you wanted to print from Linux, over to Windows. Oh, that's right... You only have a 130 IQ, must be hard for you sometimes.


See there you go again playing dumb as you try to secure information as lawyers do. So as I said windows needs to see a drive in order to install on that drive, and if the drive is formatted as EXT or some version of such then windows will return an error such as insufficient disk space to install windows, or dumbass linux user in chair. So kid you have just admitted that even for a lawyer that you are ignorant. Now this may still be true or not, but at the time that I played with ubuntu this was the case. This is what makes me, well me, and you and overeducated peeler.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
29-07-2023 17:13
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Why would Windows need to recognize Linux? Format doesn't care what was on the drive, or previous format. It only needs to recognize the drive, and capacity. If you are running Windows, it would find your printer if connected. Doesn't matter if Linux is on a separate drive or partition. Hardware isn't OS dependent, other than needing a driver. Pretty damn stupid, if you were running Windows, and Linux on the same computer. You could have still used the printer, without removing Linux. Likely could have passed most anything you wanted to print from Linux, over to Windows. Oh, that's right... You only have a 130 IQ, must be hard for you sometimes.


See there you go again playing dumb as you try to secure information as lawyers do. So as I said windows needs to see a drive in order to install on that drive, and if the drive is formatted as EXT or some version of such then windows will return an error such as insufficient disk space to install windows, or dumbass linux user in chair. So kid you have just admitted that even for a lawyer that you are ignorant. Now this may still be true or not, but at the time that I played with ubuntu this was the case. This is what makes me, well me, and you and overeducated peeler.


You are back-pedaling, and still losing. Format doesn't care about what's on the disk, it only needs to recognize and talk to the drive's controller. You said previously that you installed Linux on a spare drive. Should have been no need to re-install Windows. Caught a lie, or just another case of where you don't understand what you are talking about. If you didn't have Windows, it would still boot to a DOS command line prompt.

Either way, pretty stupid to remove Windows, just to try out Linux. When you only needed a separate drive or partition. I would have just used an old computer to experiment on, not fukk with a computer I use for other things. I'd stick to the minimal user interface, instead of one of the graphical user interfaces, since there wouldn't be a lot of applications. Not really into operating systems on a daily basis. The command line doesn't scare me.
29-07-2023 18:57
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Why would Windows need to recognize Linux? Format doesn't care what was on the drive, or previous format. It only needs to recognize the drive, and capacity. If you are running Windows, it would find your printer if connected. Doesn't matter if Linux is on a separate drive or partition. Hardware isn't OS dependent, other than needing a driver. Pretty damn stupid, if you were running Windows, and Linux on the same computer. You could have still used the printer, without removing Linux. Likely could have passed most anything you wanted to print from Linux, over to Windows. Oh, that's right... You only have a 130 IQ, must be hard for you sometimes.


See there you go again playing dumb as you try to secure information as lawyers do. So as I said windows needs to see a drive in order to install on that drive, and if the drive is formatted as EXT or some version of such then windows will return an error such as insufficient disk space to install windows, or dumbass linux user in chair. So kid you have just admitted that even for a lawyer that you are ignorant. Now this may still be true or not, but at the time that I played with ubuntu this was the case. This is what makes me, well me, and you and overeducated peeler.


You are back-pedaling, and still losing. Format doesn't care about what's on the disk, it only needs to recognize and talk to the drive's controller. You said previously that you installed Linux on a spare drive. Should have been no need to re-install Windows. Caught a lie, or just another case of where you don't understand what you are talking about. If you didn't have Windows, it would still boot to a DOS command line prompt.

Either way, pretty stupid to remove Windows, just to try out Linux. When you only needed a separate drive or partition. I would have just used an old computer to experiment on, not fukk with a computer I use for other things. I'd stick to the minimal user interface, instead of one of the graphical user interfaces, since there wouldn't be a lot of applications. Not really into operating systems on a daily basis. The command line doesn't scare me.


Wrong again little girl, because at least at the time windows could not even see a linux drive, and as such could not format a linux partition. Not sure if this is still true because i no longer waste my time with linux like you do.

If you're dual-booting Windows and Linux, you'll probably want to access files on your Linux system from Windows at some point. Linux has built-in support for Windows NTFS partitions, but Windows can't usually read Linux partitions without third-party software. We've rounded up some third-party software to help. The third party software that I chose to use was partition magic.

The dumb lawyer strikes again

PS. What did I lose by the way?

Market Summary
>
Apple Inc
195.83 USD
+143.83 (276.60%)past 5 years
Closed: Jul 28, 7:59 PM EDT * Disclaimer
After hours 195.89 +0.060 (0.031%)


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
29-07-2023 20:17
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21945)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Why would Windows need to recognize Linux? Format doesn't care what was on the drive, or previous format. It only needs to recognize the drive, and capacity. If you are running Windows, it would find your printer if connected. Doesn't matter if Linux is on a separate drive or partition. Hardware isn't OS dependent, other than needing a driver. Pretty damn stupid, if you were running Windows, and Linux on the same computer. You could have still used the printer, without removing Linux. Likely could have passed most anything you wanted to print from Linux, over to Windows. Oh, that's right... You only have a 130 IQ, must be hard for you sometimes.


See there you go again playing dumb as you try to secure information as lawyers do. So as I said windows needs to see a drive in order to install on that drive, and if the drive is formatted as EXT or some version of such then windows will return an error such as insufficient disk space to install windows, or dumbass linux user in chair. So kid you have just admitted that even for a lawyer that you are ignorant. Now this may still be true or not, but at the time that I played with ubuntu this was the case. This is what makes me, well me, and you and overeducated peeler.


You are back-pedaling, and still losing. Format doesn't care about what's on the disk, it only needs to recognize and talk to the drive's controller. You said previously that you installed Linux on a spare drive. Should have been no need to re-install Windows. Caught a lie, or just another case of where you don't understand what you are talking about. If you didn't have Windows, it would still boot to a DOS command line prompt.

Either way, pretty stupid to remove Windows, just to try out Linux. When you only needed a separate drive or partition. I would have just used an old computer to experiment on, not fukk with a computer I use for other things. I'd stick to the minimal user interface, instead of one of the graphical user interfaces, since there wouldn't be a lot of applications. Not really into operating systems on a daily basis. The command line doesn't scare me.

Good catch in his lie.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
29-07-2023 20:19
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21945)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Why would Windows need to recognize Linux? Format doesn't care what was on the drive, or previous format. It only needs to recognize the drive, and capacity. If you are running Windows, it would find your printer if connected. Doesn't matter if Linux is on a separate drive or partition. Hardware isn't OS dependent, other than needing a driver. Pretty damn stupid, if you were running Windows, and Linux on the same computer. You could have still used the printer, without removing Linux. Likely could have passed most anything you wanted to print from Linux, over to Windows. Oh, that's right... You only have a 130 IQ, must be hard for you sometimes.


See there you go again playing dumb as you try to secure information as lawyers do. So as I said windows needs to see a drive in order to install on that drive, and if the drive is formatted as EXT or some version of such then windows will return an error such as insufficient disk space to install windows, or dumbass linux user in chair. So kid you have just admitted that even for a lawyer that you are ignorant. Now this may still be true or not, but at the time that I played with ubuntu this was the case. This is what makes me, well me, and you and overeducated peeler.


You are back-pedaling, and still losing. Format doesn't care about what's on the disk, it only needs to recognize and talk to the drive's controller. You said previously that you installed Linux on a spare drive. Should have been no need to re-install Windows. Caught a lie, or just another case of where you don't understand what you are talking about. If you didn't have Windows, it would still boot to a DOS command line prompt.

Either way, pretty stupid to remove Windows, just to try out Linux. When you only needed a separate drive or partition. I would have just used an old computer to experiment on, not fukk with a computer I use for other things. I'd stick to the minimal user interface, instead of one of the graphical user interfaces, since there wouldn't be a lot of applications. Not really into operating systems on a daily basis. The command line doesn't scare me.


Wrong again little girl, because at least at the time windows could not even see a linux drive, and as such could not format a linux partition. Not sure if this is still true because i no longer waste my time with linux like you do.

If you're dual-booting Windows and Linux, you'll probably want to access files on your Linux system from Windows at some point. Linux has built-in support for Windows NTFS partitions, but Windows can't usually read Linux partitions without third-party software. We've rounded up some third-party software to help. The third party software that I chose to use was partition magic.

The dumb lawyer strikes again

PS. What did I lose by the way?

Market Summary
>
Apple Inc
195.83 USD
+143.83 (276.60%)past 5 years
Closed: Jul 28, 7:59 PM EDT * Disclaimer
After hours 195.89 +0.060 (0.031%)

Partition magic does not read linux drives.

You are caught lying AGAIN. You said you installed Linux on a spare drive, not dual booting Linux and Windows.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
29-07-2023 20:59
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Why would Windows need to recognize Linux? Format doesn't care what was on the drive, or previous format. It only needs to recognize the drive, and capacity. If you are running Windows, it would find your printer if connected. Doesn't matter if Linux is on a separate drive or partition. Hardware isn't OS dependent, other than needing a driver. Pretty damn stupid, if you were running Windows, and Linux on the same computer. You could have still used the printer, without removing Linux. Likely could have passed most anything you wanted to print from Linux, over to Windows. Oh, that's right... You only have a 130 IQ, must be hard for you sometimes.


See there you go again playing dumb as you try to secure information as lawyers do. So as I said windows needs to see a drive in order to install on that drive, and if the drive is formatted as EXT or some version of such then windows will return an error such as insufficient disk space to install windows, or dumbass linux user in chair. So kid you have just admitted that even for a lawyer that you are ignorant. Now this may still be true or not, but at the time that I played with ubuntu this was the case. This is what makes me, well me, and you and overeducated peeler.


You are back-pedaling, and still losing. Format doesn't care about what's on the disk, it only needs to recognize and talk to the drive's controller. You said previously that you installed Linux on a spare drive. Should have been no need to re-install Windows. Caught a lie, or just another case of where you don't understand what you are talking about. If you didn't have Windows, it would still boot to a DOS command line prompt.

Either way, pretty stupid to remove Windows, just to try out Linux. When you only needed a separate drive or partition. I would have just used an old computer to experiment on, not fukk with a computer I use for other things. I'd stick to the minimal user interface, instead of one of the graphical user interfaces, since there wouldn't be a lot of applications. Not really into operating systems on a daily basis. The command line doesn't scare me.


Wrong again little girl, because at least at the time windows could not even see a linux drive, and as such could not format a linux partition. Not sure if this is still true because i no longer waste my time with linux like you do.

If you're dual-booting Windows and Linux, you'll probably want to access files on your Linux system from Windows at some point. Linux has built-in support for Windows NTFS partitions, but Windows can't usually read Linux partitions without third-party software. We've rounded up some third-party software to help. The third party software that I chose to use was partition magic.

The dumb lawyer strikes again

PS. What did I lose by the way?

Market Summary
>
Apple Inc
195.83 USD
+143.83 (276.60%)past 5 years
Closed: Jul 28, 7:59 PM EDT * Disclaimer
After hours 195.89 +0.060 (0.031%)

Partition magic does not read linux drives.

You are caught lying AGAIN. You said you installed Linux on a spare drive, not dual booting Linux and Windows.


I never said that partition magic read linux, but it can and did make it vanish, like your IQ vanished long ago.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
29-07-2023 21:27
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21945)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Why would Windows need to recognize Linux? Format doesn't care what was on the drive, or previous format. It only needs to recognize the drive, and capacity. If you are running Windows, it would find your printer if connected. Doesn't matter if Linux is on a separate drive or partition. Hardware isn't OS dependent, other than needing a driver. Pretty damn stupid, if you were running Windows, and Linux on the same computer. You could have still used the printer, without removing Linux. Likely could have passed most anything you wanted to print from Linux, over to Windows. Oh, that's right... You only have a 130 IQ, must be hard for you sometimes.


See there you go again playing dumb as you try to secure information as lawyers do. So as I said windows needs to see a drive in order to install on that drive, and if the drive is formatted as EXT or some version of such then windows will return an error such as insufficient disk space to install windows, or dumbass linux user in chair. So kid you have just admitted that even for a lawyer that you are ignorant. Now this may still be true or not, but at the time that I played with ubuntu this was the case. This is what makes me, well me, and you and overeducated peeler.


You are back-pedaling, and still losing. Format doesn't care about what's on the disk, it only needs to recognize and talk to the drive's controller. You said previously that you installed Linux on a spare drive. Should have been no need to re-install Windows. Caught a lie, or just another case of where you don't understand what you are talking about. If you didn't have Windows, it would still boot to a DOS command line prompt.

Either way, pretty stupid to remove Windows, just to try out Linux. When you only needed a separate drive or partition. I would have just used an old computer to experiment on, not fukk with a computer I use for other things. I'd stick to the minimal user interface, instead of one of the graphical user interfaces, since there wouldn't be a lot of applications. Not really into operating systems on a daily basis. The command line doesn't scare me.


Wrong again little girl, because at least at the time windows could not even see a linux drive, and as such could not format a linux partition. Not sure if this is still true because i no longer waste my time with linux like you do.

If you're dual-booting Windows and Linux, you'll probably want to access files on your Linux system from Windows at some point. Linux has built-in support for Windows NTFS partitions, but Windows can't usually read Linux partitions without third-party software. We've rounded up some third-party software to help. The third party software that I chose to use was partition magic.

The dumb lawyer strikes again

PS. What did I lose by the way?

Market Summary
>
Apple Inc
195.83 USD
+143.83 (276.60%)past 5 years
Closed: Jul 28, 7:59 PM EDT * Disclaimer
After hours 195.89 +0.060 (0.031%)

Partition magic does not read linux drives.

You are caught lying AGAIN. You said you installed Linux on a spare drive, not dual booting Linux and Windows.


I never said that partition magic read linux, but it can and did make it vanish, like your IQ vanished long ago.

Another lie. Paradox. Irrational. Partition magic does not read linux or any other filesystem.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 29-07-2023 21:28
29-07-2023 21:30
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Why would Windows need to recognize Linux? Format doesn't care what was on the drive, or previous format. It only needs to recognize the drive, and capacity. If you are running Windows, it would find your printer if connected. Doesn't matter if Linux is on a separate drive or partition. Hardware isn't OS dependent, other than needing a driver. Pretty damn stupid, if you were running Windows, and Linux on the same computer. You could have still used the printer, without removing Linux. Likely could have passed most anything you wanted to print from Linux, over to Windows. Oh, that's right... You only have a 130 IQ, must be hard for you sometimes.


See there you go again playing dumb as you try to secure information as lawyers do. So as I said windows needs to see a drive in order to install on that drive, and if the drive is formatted as EXT or some version of such then windows will return an error such as insufficient disk space to install windows, or dumbass linux user in chair. So kid you have just admitted that even for a lawyer that you are ignorant. Now this may still be true or not, but at the time that I played with ubuntu this was the case. This is what makes me, well me, and you and overeducated peeler.


You are back-pedaling, and still losing. Format doesn't care about what's on the disk, it only needs to recognize and talk to the drive's controller. You said previously that you installed Linux on a spare drive. Should have been no need to re-install Windows. Caught a lie, or just another case of where you don't understand what you are talking about. If you didn't have Windows, it would still boot to a DOS command line prompt.

Either way, pretty stupid to remove Windows, just to try out Linux. When you only needed a separate drive or partition. I would have just used an old computer to experiment on, not fukk with a computer I use for other things. I'd stick to the minimal user interface, instead of one of the graphical user interfaces, since there wouldn't be a lot of applications. Not really into operating systems on a daily basis. The command line doesn't scare me.


Wrong again little girl, because at least at the time windows could not even see a linux drive, and as such could not format a linux partition. Not sure if this is still true because i no longer waste my time with linux like you do.

If you're dual-booting Windows and Linux, you'll probably want to access files on your Linux system from Windows at some point. Linux has built-in support for Windows NTFS partitions, but Windows can't usually read Linux partitions without third-party software. We've rounded up some third-party software to help. The third party software that I chose to use was partition magic.

The dumb lawyer strikes again

PS. What did I lose by the way?

Market Summary
>
Apple Inc
195.83 USD
+143.83 (276.60%)past 5 years
Closed: Jul 28, 7:59 PM EDT * Disclaimer
After hours 195.89 +0.060 (0.031%)

Partition magic does not read linux drives.

You are caught lying AGAIN. You said you installed Linux on a spare drive, not dual booting Linux and Windows.


I never said that partition magic read linux, but it can and did make it vanish, like your IQ vanished long ago.

Another lie. Paradox. Irrational.


Well if you say so then you must believe it. But can you tell us why your mother locked you in the closet with Annabelle?


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
29-07-2023 21:41
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Why would Windows need to recognize Linux? Format doesn't care what was on the drive, or previous format. It only needs to recognize the drive, and capacity. If you are running Windows, it would find your printer if connected. Doesn't matter if Linux is on a separate drive or partition. Hardware isn't OS dependent, other than needing a driver. Pretty damn stupid, if you were running Windows, and Linux on the same computer. You could have still used the printer, without removing Linux. Likely could have passed most anything you wanted to print from Linux, over to Windows. Oh, that's right... You only have a 130 IQ, must be hard for you sometimes.


See there you go again playing dumb as you try to secure information as lawyers do. So as I said windows needs to see a drive in order to install on that drive, and if the drive is formatted as EXT or some version of such then windows will return an error such as insufficient disk space to install windows, or dumbass linux user in chair. So kid you have just admitted that even for a lawyer that you are ignorant. Now this may still be true or not, but at the time that I played with ubuntu this was the case. This is what makes me, well me, and you and overeducated peeler.


You are back-pedaling, and still losing. Format doesn't care about what's on the disk, it only needs to recognize and talk to the drive's controller. You said previously that you installed Linux on a spare drive. Should have been no need to re-install Windows. Caught a lie, or just another case of where you don't understand what you are talking about. If you didn't have Windows, it would still boot to a DOS command line prompt.

Either way, pretty stupid to remove Windows, just to try out Linux. When you only needed a separate drive or partition. I would have just used an old computer to experiment on, not fukk with a computer I use for other things. I'd stick to the minimal user interface, instead of one of the graphical user interfaces, since there wouldn't be a lot of applications. Not really into operating systems on a daily basis. The command line doesn't scare me.


Wrong again little girl, because at least at the time windows could not even see a linux drive, and as such could not format a linux partition. Not sure if this is still true because i no longer waste my time with linux like you do.

If you're dual-booting Windows and Linux, you'll probably want to access files on your Linux system from Windows at some point. Linux has built-in support for Windows NTFS partitions, but Windows can't usually read Linux partitions without third-party software. We've rounded up some third-party software to help. The third party software that I chose to use was partition magic.

The dumb lawyer strikes again

PS. What did I lose by the way?

Market Summary
>
Apple Inc
195.83 USD
+143.83 (276.60%)past 5 years
Closed: Jul 28, 7:59 PM EDT * Disclaimer
After hours 195.89 +0.060 (0.031%)


What you lost, was another attempt at lying your way out, of another lie, you seemed to think would make you appear as something you clear aren't, and never will be.

You already had the tools to do the format, if you had ever bothered to learn anything about computers. Same tools that were on computers, before Windows even existed. Comes standard, since you need them to prepare, before installing Windows, on a new computer, or replacing a failed Windows boot drive. You Google-searched for the clueless-moron option to fix your fukk-up. You probably fukked-up the Linux install, or could figure out how to use what you install, because you have only used store bought computers, you just had to plug in. You call customer service, every time you get stuck, or something doesn't go as fantasized. Probably got transferred quite a bit, lot of time on 'hold', hang-ups, because the hate dealing with clueless azzholes like you.

Mostly, you are the poster-child for losers, who lie, trying to spin their stupidity into victim-hood, or something that makes you appear average, or better. Your lies are just as stupid as your silly problems, and not many would believe, just entertained, briefly.
29-07-2023 21:45
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21945)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Why would Windows need to recognize Linux? Format doesn't care what was on the drive, or previous format. It only needs to recognize the drive, and capacity. If you are running Windows, it would find your printer if connected. Doesn't matter if Linux is on a separate drive or partition. Hardware isn't OS dependent, other than needing a driver. Pretty damn stupid, if you were running Windows, and Linux on the same computer. You could have still used the printer, without removing Linux. Likely could have passed most anything you wanted to print from Linux, over to Windows. Oh, that's right... You only have a 130 IQ, must be hard for you sometimes.


See there you go again playing dumb as you try to secure information as lawyers do. So as I said windows needs to see a drive in order to install on that drive, and if the drive is formatted as EXT or some version of such then windows will return an error such as insufficient disk space to install windows, or dumbass linux user in chair. So kid you have just admitted that even for a lawyer that you are ignorant. Now this may still be true or not, but at the time that I played with ubuntu this was the case. This is what makes me, well me, and you and overeducated peeler.


You are back-pedaling, and still losing. Format doesn't care about what's on the disk, it only needs to recognize and talk to the drive's controller. You said previously that you installed Linux on a spare drive. Should have been no need to re-install Windows. Caught a lie, or just another case of where you don't understand what you are talking about. If you didn't have Windows, it would still boot to a DOS command line prompt.

Either way, pretty stupid to remove Windows, just to try out Linux. When you only needed a separate drive or partition. I would have just used an old computer to experiment on, not fukk with a computer I use for other things. I'd stick to the minimal user interface, instead of one of the graphical user interfaces, since there wouldn't be a lot of applications. Not really into operating systems on a daily basis. The command line doesn't scare me.


Wrong again little girl, because at least at the time windows could not even see a linux drive, and as such could not format a linux partition. Not sure if this is still true because i no longer waste my time with linux like you do.

If you're dual-booting Windows and Linux, you'll probably want to access files on your Linux system from Windows at some point. Linux has built-in support for Windows NTFS partitions, but Windows can't usually read Linux partitions without third-party software. We've rounded up some third-party software to help. The third party software that I chose to use was partition magic.

The dumb lawyer strikes again

PS. What did I lose by the way?

Market Summary
>
Apple Inc
195.83 USD
+143.83 (276.60%)past 5 years
Closed: Jul 28, 7:59 PM EDT * Disclaimer
After hours 195.89 +0.060 (0.031%)

Partition magic does not read linux drives.

You are caught lying AGAIN. You said you installed Linux on a spare drive, not dual booting Linux and Windows.


I never said that partition magic read linux, but it can and did make it vanish, like your IQ vanished long ago.

Another lie. Paradox. Irrational.


Well ...
1i.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
29-07-2023 21:46
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21945)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Why would Windows need to recognize Linux? Format doesn't care what was on the drive, or previous format. It only needs to recognize the drive, and capacity. If you are running Windows, it would find your printer if connected. Doesn't matter if Linux is on a separate drive or partition. Hardware isn't OS dependent, other than needing a driver. Pretty damn stupid, if you were running Windows, and Linux on the same computer. You could have still used the printer, without removing Linux. Likely could have passed most anything you wanted to print from Linux, over to Windows. Oh, that's right... You only have a 130 IQ, must be hard for you sometimes.


See there you go again playing dumb as you try to secure information as lawyers do. So as I said windows needs to see a drive in order to install on that drive, and if the drive is formatted as EXT or some version of such then windows will return an error such as insufficient disk space to install windows, or dumbass linux user in chair. So kid you have just admitted that even for a lawyer that you are ignorant. Now this may still be true or not, but at the time that I played with ubuntu this was the case. This is what makes me, well me, and you and overeducated peeler.


You are back-pedaling, and still losing. Format doesn't care about what's on the disk, it only needs to recognize and talk to the drive's controller. You said previously that you installed Linux on a spare drive. Should have been no need to re-install Windows. Caught a lie, or just another case of where you don't understand what you are talking about. If you didn't have Windows, it would still boot to a DOS command line prompt.

Either way, pretty stupid to remove Windows, just to try out Linux. When you only needed a separate drive or partition. I would have just used an old computer to experiment on, not fukk with a computer I use for other things. I'd stick to the minimal user interface, instead of one of the graphical user interfaces, since there wouldn't be a lot of applications. Not really into operating systems on a daily basis. The command line doesn't scare me.


Wrong again little girl, because at least at the time windows could not even see a linux drive, and as such could not format a linux partition. Not sure if this is still true because i no longer waste my time with linux like you do.

If you're dual-booting Windows and Linux, you'll probably want to access files on your Linux system from Windows at some point. Linux has built-in support for Windows NTFS partitions, but Windows can't usually read Linux partitions without third-party software. We've rounded up some third-party software to help. The third party software that I chose to use was partition magic.

The dumb lawyer strikes again

PS. What did I lose by the way?

Market Summary
>
Apple Inc
195.83 USD
+143.83 (276.60%)past 5 years
Closed: Jul 28, 7:59 PM EDT * Disclaimer
After hours 195.89 +0.060 (0.031%)


What you lost, was another attempt at lying your way out, of another lie, you seemed to think would make you appear as something you clear aren't, and never will be.

You already had the tools to do the format, if you had ever bothered to learn anything about computers. Same tools that were on computers, before Windows even existed. Comes standard, since you need them to prepare, before installing Windows, on a new computer, or replacing a failed Windows boot drive. You Google-searched for the clueless-moron option to fix your fukk-up. You probably fukked-up the Linux install, or could figure out how to use what you install, because you have only used store bought computers, you just had to plug in. You call customer service, every time you get stuck, or something doesn't go as fantasized. Probably got transferred quite a bit, lot of time on 'hold', hang-ups, because the hate dealing with clueless azzholes like you.

Mostly, you are the poster-child for losers, who lie, trying to spin their stupidity into victim-hood, or something that makes you appear average, or better. Your lies are just as stupid as your silly problems, and not many would believe, just entertained, briefly.

Well put.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
29-07-2023 22:38
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Why would Windows need to recognize Linux? Format doesn't care what was on the drive, or previous format. It only needs to recognize the drive, and capacity. If you are running Windows, it would find your printer if connected. Doesn't matter if Linux is on a separate drive or partition. Hardware isn't OS dependent, other than needing a driver. Pretty damn stupid, if you were running Windows, and Linux on the same computer. You could have still used the printer, without removing Linux. Likely could have passed most anything you wanted to print from Linux, over to Windows. Oh, that's right... You only have a 130 IQ, must be hard for you sometimes.


See there you go again playing dumb as you try to secure information as lawyers do. So as I said windows needs to see a drive in order to install on that drive, and if the drive is formatted as EXT or some version of such then windows will return an error such as insufficient disk space to install windows, or dumbass linux user in chair. So kid you have just admitted that even for a lawyer that you are ignorant. Now this may still be true or not, but at the time that I played with ubuntu this was the case. This is what makes me, well me, and you and overeducated peeler.


You are back-pedaling, and still losing. Format doesn't care about what's on the disk, it only needs to recognize and talk to the drive's controller. You said previously that you installed Linux on a spare drive. Should have been no need to re-install Windows. Caught a lie, or just another case of where you don't understand what you are talking about. If you didn't have Windows, it would still boot to a DOS command line prompt.

Either way, pretty stupid to remove Windows, just to try out Linux. When you only needed a separate drive or partition. I would have just used an old computer to experiment on, not fukk with a computer I use for other things. I'd stick to the minimal user interface, instead of one of the graphical user interfaces, since there wouldn't be a lot of applications. Not really into operating systems on a daily basis. The command line doesn't scare me.


Wrong again little girl, because at least at the time windows could not even see a linux drive, and as such could not format a linux partition. Not sure if this is still true because i no longer waste my time with linux like you do.

If you're dual-booting Windows and Linux, you'll probably want to access files on your Linux system from Windows at some point. Linux has built-in support for Windows NTFS partitions, but Windows can't usually read Linux partitions without third-party software. We've rounded up some third-party software to help. The third party software that I chose to use was partition magic.

The dumb lawyer strikes again

PS. What did I lose by the way?

Market Summary
>
Apple Inc
195.83 USD
+143.83 (276.60%)past 5 years
Closed: Jul 28, 7:59 PM EDT * Disclaimer
After hours 195.89 +0.060 (0.031%)


What you lost, was another attempt at lying your way out, of another lie, you seemed to think would make you appear as something you clear aren't, and never will be.

You already had the tools to do the format, if you had ever bothered to learn anything about computers. Same tools that were on computers, before Windows even existed. Comes standard, since you need them to prepare, before installing Windows, on a new computer, or replacing a failed Windows boot drive. You Google-searched for the clueless-moron option to fix your fukk-up. You probably fukked-up the Linux install, or could figure out how to use what you install, because you have only used store bought computers, you just had to plug in. You call customer service, every time you get stuck, or something doesn't go as fantasized. Probably got transferred quite a bit, lot of time on 'hold', hang-ups, because the hate dealing with clueless azzholes like you.

Mostly, you are the poster-child for losers, who lie, trying to spin their stupidity into victim-hood, or something that makes you appear average, or better. Your lies are just as stupid as your silly problems, and not many would believe, just entertained, briefly.


Actually ubuntu was working perfectly, until I decided that I needed my new HP printer. So I informed the ubintu board where they quickly and openly told me to get a supported printer. Then I informed them how badly their market share would fall if no one could use an HP printer. Since I was correct they banned me, and I giggled.

Now lets talk about your belief that I lost something. My guess is that you are fantasizing so that you can envision yourself as a winner, instead of a whiner, whining incessantly here, because outside of this place you have no family friends or real life. It's ok, I understand your basic needs for social interaction. So me being the man that I am, it is fine if you want to call yourself a winner.

BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE EVER DID OR WILL.
.




IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 29-07-2023 22:46
30-07-2023 01:28
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Must really suck having to lie to yourself every day. Guessing your stepson joined the navy, to get away from your whining, and bullshit.
30-07-2023 05:44
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Must really suck having to lie to yourself every day. Guessing your stepson joined the navy, to get away from your whining, and bullshit.


So what is it like knowing that you are owned?


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
30-07-2023 07:37
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Must really suck having to lie to yourself every day. Guessing your stepson joined the navy, to get away from your whining, and bullshit.


So what is it like knowing that you are owned?


By a broken down old fool, who thinks 15 years ago, was yesterday? Dream on, moron...
30-07-2023 13:08
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Must really suck having to lie to yourself every day. Guessing your stepson joined the navy, to get away from your whining, and bullshit.


So what is it like knowing that you are owned?


By a broken down old fool, who thinks 15 years ago, was yesterday? Dream on, moron...


God I love it when you get so uppity and emotional. And just so you know, yesterday was released on 8-06-1965


[Verse 1]
C Bm7 E7 Am G F
Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away
G C
Now it looks as though they're here to stay
C/B Am D7 F C
Oh, I believe in yesterday

[Verse 2]
C Bm7 E7 Am G F
Suddenly, I'm not half the man I used to be
G C
There's a shadow hanging over me
C/B Am D7 F C
Oh, yesterday came suddenly

[Chorus]
Bm E7 Am G F Dm6 G7 C
Why she had to go, I don't know, she wouldn't say
Bm E7 Am G F Dm6 G7 C
I said something wrong, now I long for yesterday

[Verse 3]
C Bm7 E7 Am G F
Yesterday, love was such an easy game to play
G C
Now I need a place to hide away
C/B Am D7 F C
Oh, I believe in yesterday

[Chorus]
Bm E7 Am G F Dm G C
Why she had to go, I don't know, she wouldn't say
Bm E7 Am G F Dm G C
I said something wrong, now I long for yesterday

[Verse 4]
C Bm7 E7 Am G F
Yesterday, love was such an easy game to play
G C
Now I need a place to hide away
C/B Am D7 F C
Oh, I believe in yesterday
Am D7 F C
Hmmmm hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
01-08-2023 06:01
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21945)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Why would Windows need to recognize Linux? Format doesn't care what was on the drive, or previous format. It only needs to recognize the drive, and capacity. If you are running Windows, it would find your printer if connected. Doesn't matter if Linux is on a separate drive or partition. Hardware isn't OS dependent, other than needing a driver. Pretty damn stupid, if you were running Windows, and Linux on the same computer. You could have still used the printer, without removing Linux. Likely could have passed most anything you wanted to print from Linux, over to Windows. Oh, that's right... You only have a 130 IQ, must be hard for you sometimes.


See there you go again playing dumb as you try to secure information as lawyers do. So as I said windows needs to see a drive in order to install on that drive, and if the drive is formatted as EXT or some version of such then windows will return an error such as insufficient disk space to install windows, or dumbass linux user in chair. So kid you have just admitted that even for a lawyer that you are ignorant. Now this may still be true or not, but at the time that I played with ubuntu this was the case. This is what makes me, well me, and you and overeducated peeler.


You are back-pedaling, and still losing. Format doesn't care about what's on the disk, it only needs to recognize and talk to the drive's controller. You said previously that you installed Linux on a spare drive. Should have been no need to re-install Windows. Caught a lie, or just another case of where you don't understand what you are talking about. If you didn't have Windows, it would still boot to a DOS command line prompt.

Either way, pretty stupid to remove Windows, just to try out Linux. When you only needed a separate drive or partition. I would have just used an old computer to experiment on, not fukk with a computer I use for other things. I'd stick to the minimal user interface, instead of one of the graphical user interfaces, since there wouldn't be a lot of applications. Not really into operating systems on a daily basis. The command line doesn't scare me.


Wrong again little girl, because at least at the time windows could not even see a linux drive, and as such could not format a linux partition. Not sure if this is still true because i no longer waste my time with linux like you do.

If you're dual-booting Windows and Linux, you'll probably want to access files on your Linux system from Windows at some point. Linux has built-in support for Windows NTFS partitions, but Windows can't usually read Linux partitions without third-party software. We've rounded up some third-party software to help. The third party software that I chose to use was partition magic.

The dumb lawyer strikes again

PS. What did I lose by the way?

Market Summary
>
Apple Inc
195.83 USD
+143.83 (276.60%)past 5 years
Closed: Jul 28, 7:59 PM EDT * Disclaimer
After hours 195.89 +0.060 (0.031%)


What you lost, was another attempt at lying your way out, of another lie, you seemed to think would make you appear as something you clear aren't, and never will be.

You already had the tools to do the format, if you had ever bothered to learn anything about computers. Same tools that were on computers, before Windows even existed. Comes standard, since you need them to prepare, before installing Windows, on a new computer, or replacing a failed Windows boot drive. You Google-searched for the clueless-moron option to fix your fukk-up. You probably fukked-up the Linux install, or could figure out how to use what you install, because you have only used store bought computers, you just had to plug in. You call customer service, every time you get stuck, or something doesn't go as fantasized. Probably got transferred quite a bit, lot of time on 'hold', hang-ups, because the hate dealing with clueless azzholes like you.

Mostly, you are the poster-child for losers, who lie, trying to spin their stupidity into victim-hood, or something that makes you appear average, or better. Your lies are just as stupid as your silly problems, and not many would believe, just entertained, briefly.


Actually ubuntu was working perfectly, until I decided that I needed my new HP printer. So I informed the ubintu board where they quickly and openly told me to get a supported printer. Then I informed them how badly their market share would fall if no one could use an HP printer. Since I was correct they banned me, and I giggled.

Ubuntu works with HP printers, liar.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
01-08-2023 06:02
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21945)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Must really suck having to lie to yourself every day. Guessing your stepson joined the navy, to get away from your whining, and bullshit.

Since he lies about pretty much anything, I doubt he has a stepson in the navy.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
01-08-2023 19:23
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Why would Windows need to recognize Linux? Format doesn't care what was on the drive, or previous format. It only needs to recognize the drive, and capacity. If you are running Windows, it would find your printer if connected. Doesn't matter if Linux is on a separate drive or partition. Hardware isn't OS dependent, other than needing a driver. Pretty damn stupid, if you were running Windows, and Linux on the same computer. You could have still used the printer, without removing Linux. Likely could have passed most anything you wanted to print from Linux, over to Windows. Oh, that's right... You only have a 130 IQ, must be hard for you sometimes.


See there you go again playing dumb as you try to secure information as lawyers do. So as I said windows needs to see a drive in order to install on that drive, and if the drive is formatted as EXT or some version of such then windows will return an error such as insufficient disk space to install windows, or dumbass linux user in chair. So kid you have just admitted that even for a lawyer that you are ignorant. Now this may still be true or not, but at the time that I played with ubuntu this was the case. This is what makes me, well me, and you and overeducated peeler.


You are back-pedaling, and still losing. Format doesn't care about what's on the disk, it only needs to recognize and talk to the drive's controller. You said previously that you installed Linux on a spare drive. Should have been no need to re-install Windows. Caught a lie, or just another case of where you don't understand what you are talking about. If you didn't have Windows, it would still boot to a DOS command line prompt.

Either way, pretty stupid to remove Windows, just to try out Linux. When you only needed a separate drive or partition. I would have just used an old computer to experiment on, not fukk with a computer I use for other things. I'd stick to the minimal user interface, instead of one of the graphical user interfaces, since there wouldn't be a lot of applications. Not really into operating systems on a daily basis. The command line doesn't scare me.


Wrong again little girl, because at least at the time windows could not even see a linux drive, and as such could not format a linux partition. Not sure if this is still true because i no longer waste my time with linux like you do.

If you're dual-booting Windows and Linux, you'll probably want to access files on your Linux system from Windows at some point. Linux has built-in support for Windows NTFS partitions, but Windows can't usually read Linux partitions without third-party software. We've rounded up some third-party software to help. The third party software that I chose to use was partition magic.

The dumb lawyer strikes again

PS. What did I lose by the way?

Market Summary
>
Apple Inc
195.83 USD
+143.83 (276.60%)past 5 years
Closed: Jul 28, 7:59 PM EDT * Disclaimer
After hours 195.89 +0.060 (0.031%)


What you lost, was another attempt at lying your way out, of another lie, you seemed to think would make you appear as something you clear aren't, and never will be.

You already had the tools to do the format, if you had ever bothered to learn anything about computers. Same tools that were on computers, before Windows even existed. Comes standard, since you need them to prepare, before installing Windows, on a new computer, or replacing a failed Windows boot drive. You Google-searched for the clueless-moron option to fix your fukk-up. You probably fukked-up the Linux install, or could figure out how to use what you install, because you have only used store bought computers, you just had to plug in. You call customer service, every time you get stuck, or something doesn't go as fantasized. Probably got transferred quite a bit, lot of time on 'hold', hang-ups, because the hate dealing with clueless azzholes like you.

Mostly, you are the poster-child for losers, who lie, trying to spin their stupidity into victim-hood, or something that makes you appear average, or better. Your lies are just as stupid as your silly problems, and not many would believe, just entertained, briefly.


Actually ubuntu was working perfectly, until I decided that I needed my new HP printer. So I informed the ubintu board where they quickly and openly told me to get a supported printer. Then I informed them how badly their market share would fall if no one could use an HP printer. Since I was correct they banned me, and I giggled.

Ubuntu works with HP printers, liar.


I bought a new printer that none of the ubuntu clowns had written a driver for. Now one could also say that HP did not write a driver for ubuntu like they wrote for windows, but why would they when ubuntu is only used by retards like you? Furthermore, I ask the company directly for the driver and they told me to buy a supported ten year old obsolete printer like you use for printing porno


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
01-08-2023 19:27
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Must really suck having to lie to yourself every day. Guessing your stepson joined the navy, to get away from your whining, and bullshit.

Since he lies about pretty much anything, I doubt he has a stepson in the navy.


You are trying so hard to matter. Well actually since idiot comedy is important, you are an important idiot comedian, but remember when the show is over, you are still nobody and nothing.

Market Summary
>
Apple Inc
195.48 USD
+195.33 (130,221.80%)all time
Aug 1, 12:27 PM EDT * Disclaimer


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
01-08-2023 20:45
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21945)
Swan wrote:
I bought a new printer that none of the ubuntu clowns had written a driver for.

So you lied again. YOU said you already had the printer. Why would you buy a printer specifically that wasn't compatible with the system you were going to use????!?
Swan wrote:
Now one could also say that HP did not write a driver for ubuntu like they wrote for windows,

HP does not write drivers.
Swan wrote:
but why would they when ubuntu is only used by retards like you?

I don't use Ubuntu. I build my own Linux.
Swan wrote:
Furthermore, I ask the company directly for the driver and they told me to buy a supported ten year old obsolete printer like you use for printing porno

HP does not write drivers. HP printers are supported in Linux.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Page 1 of 212>





Join the debate What is the best linux app ever created?:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Linux is dead on the desktop, so do not even waste your time considering it2630-07-2023 03:21
Now Fauci says that covid was created in the lab at Wuhan024-07-2022 06:54
Mobile carbonalyser: an app to estimate your mobile environmental impact1109-01-2020 02:25
Energy cannot be created or destroyed. Energy can be redistributed.1114-05-2017 06:40
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact