▼ Content

Watching the Train Wreck in Slow Motion

Page 19 of 24<<<1718192021>>>
25-11-2021 21:12
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14414)
gfm7175 wrote:
$0.000002945 .............

...... and Xadoman's excitement is non-existent because Safemoon is once again seeing how low it can go...

I think a better perspective is to ask "how manipulated can it be?" seeing as how the price now wanders all over the map to most brazenly follow the fleecing. Whatever the "listed" price is at any given moment is simply determined by an algorithm on the Binance Exchange which is calculated by weighting prior purchase prices as set by the Safemoon directors. The directors, of course, strategically set the price for any purchase/sell orders at the very interval of transaction in order to maximize fleecing.

... but then again, the answer to the question, of course, is "totally, 100% manipulated."
25-11-2021 23:12
(14414)
Shark activity is back. I don't recall Safemoon ever being like this before. Yes, there has always been the occasional shark's tooth but lately we have been seeing the entire set of teeth each hour.

I feel sorry for all who fall for the scam. Pity, actually. It couldn't be any more obvious if it were named "SURESCAM."
26-11-2021 03:25
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
Yeah, I don't recall ever seeing it this bad before... The polygraph test says that Safemoon is LYING through its shark teeth...
27-11-2021 17:25
(14414)
gfm7175 wrote:Yeah, I don't recall ever seeing it this bad before... The polygraph test says that Safemoon is LYING through its shark teeth...

I have to say that the last brazen set of shark's teeth is more of a seismograph

... and when the earth starts to rumble,
it can only mean trouble
and the bubble shall double
because it's not very subtle

... and the meek shall disinherit their wealth
28-11-2021 06:27
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:Yeah, I don't recall ever seeing it this bad before... The polygraph test says that Safemoon is LYING through its shark teeth...

I have to say that the last brazen set of shark's teeth is more of a seismograph

... and when the earth starts to rumble,
it can only mean trouble
and the bubble shall double
because it's not very subtle

... and the meek shall disinherit their wealth

Good old Safemoon...... keeps dropping lower and lower all the while.....

Oh, and Xadoman still has nothing to say about Pitbull I see... That's because it continues to fall in price... if it continues to fall any more, it will be back at the price that it started out at...

Xadoman keeps losing... Thankfully he didn't get into Evergrow. That one has just added a zero on the front end (and continues to decline in "price")
28-11-2021 07:00
(14414)
gfm7175 wrote:Good old Safemoon...... keeps dropping lower and lower all the while.....

Well, it's better to recognize that it is totally manipulated. The price could be jacked up a lot higher tomorrow if there are people who want to buy, and any decline in price will be similarly managed as Safemoon's value is drained.

gfm7175 wrote:Oh, and Xadoman still has nothing to say about Pitbull I see... That's because it continues to fall in price.

Ouch! I notice that Pitbull appears identical to Safemoon's beginning. Remind yourself of how Safemoon looked at the beginning when it was pumped-n-dumped and shortly thereafter and then look at Pitbull's one-month chart.

gfm7175 wrote:Thankfully he didn't get into Evergrow. That one has just added a zero on the front end (and continues to decline in "price")

Wow! It coughed up a zero. Because Evergrow's price is so infinitesimally small, you can't look at a price chart that spans a month or more because the price line becomes a flat line, i.e. all activity is less than the thickness of the line on the chart.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
28-11-2021 07:18
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
I have just opened a coin wallet and deposited $1000 AUD.What do you recommend with your vast wisdom?
28-11-2021 07:55
(14414)
duncan61 wrote:I have just opened a coin wallet and deposited $1000 AUD.What do you recommend with your vast wisdom?

A little more than a week ago I had a discussion with a family member (who had made a substantial "investment" into crypto) about the merits of crypto as an investment. I explained the shaky nature of crypto as an investment consideration, the very high possibility of actually walking into a scam, the contradiction of treating a liquid currency as a speculative investment and the ramifications of throwing money into a completely unregulated environment. This particular family member was nonetheless confident in his investment because the "tip" came from a good friend and this particular crypto, CARDANO, actually increased somewhat in value while all the others were declining. I nonetheless advised strong caution and added research into CARDANO because it was a DeFi token on a shared blockchain.

Well, over the last week, CARDANO dropped 25% in price. I would rather be embarrassingly wrong than watch a family member lose substantive cash value.

To answer your question, my recommendation at the moment is to not buy any crypto ... that is to say that there are no crypto-products that I recommend over actual solid investments. I recommend you gamble your cash away in Vegas before gambling on a crypto because at least in Vegas you might be tempted to spend some of it on yourself or family members to make your trip-to-the-strip more enjoyable. With cryptos, there is only one destination for your cash and that is someone else's wallet.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
28-11-2021 11:31
(14414)
gfm7175 wrote:Oh, and Xadoman still has nothing to say about Pitbull I see...

Allow me to relate Pitbull to Safemoon. It would appear that Pitbull has occasional individual shark's teeth as Safemoon once did in days preceding the entire shark's jawbone.

Take a look at this particular megalodon tooth exhibited by Pitbull just yesterday:

10:37 - an ordinary day in the neighborhood - $0.000000001847
10:42 - some people want to sell - $0.000000001311 (30% drop)
10:47 - Show's ov'ah, move along - $0.000000001822

I don't think I could be talked into going in on Pitbull after having seen this.

Attached image:

28-11-2021 12:03
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
Somebody just dumped a lot of coins. Have not you heard about the connection between supply and demand?

I am going to buy the dip if my paycheck arrives. I ma going to be a Pitbull trillionaire soon.
28-11-2021 20:48
(14414)
Xadoman wrote:Somebody just dumped a lot of coins.

Irrelevant. Pitbull is supposed to be a currency. Its value as a currency is determined by the willingness of others to accept it as payment, not based on how many other people have it.

Wait, are you saying that you viewed a currency as an investment?

Why don't you just purchase $1 bills and watch them "moon" into $10 bills?

Xadoman wrote:Have not you heard about the connection between supply and demand?

The former Dutch gilder is no longer an active currency. You just can't find it. Are you saying that it is now priceless?

Review the supply-demand curve and notice what happens to price when demand falls to zero. Remember, a currency's value is determined by the willingness of others to accept it as payment, not not by how many other people have it.

Xadoman wrote:I am going to buy the dip if my paycheck arrives. I ma going to be a Pitbull trillionaire soon.

Why? Have you fully explained to Duncan your plan to become rich with "life changing money" by throwing away all your paychecks on vast quantities of worthless tokens? Only those who are seething with hatred for you will encourage you in that endeavor ... so what did you do to Duncan to piss him off? Did you ass-rape his son? Whatever it is, he's got it in for you.

29-11-2021 10:50
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Xadoman has built the most magnificent outdoor toilet block and my hatred grows.We have little to no deer shooting in West Australia and any one who can sit on an outdoor dunny and take potshots at deer will always be on my hope you get leprosy list.I have taken your advise IBDM and might buy silver or something.
29-11-2021 17:17
(14414)
duncan61 wrote:I have taken your advise IBDM and might buy silver or something.

Excellent choice. You should maintain in your portfolio a diversified modicum of precious metals/stones as a hedge against economic risk. You should also maintain a diversified modicum of bonds as a hedge against interest rate risk.

29-11-2021 17:21
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:Oh, and Xadoman still has nothing to say about Pitbull I see...

Allow me to relate Pitbull to Safemoon. It would appear that Pitbull has occasional individual shark's teeth as Safemoon once did in days preceding the entire shark's jawbone.

Take a look at this particular megalodon tooth exhibited by Pitbull just yesterday:

10:37 - an ordinary day in the neighborhood - $0.000000001847
10:42 - some people want to sell - $0.000000001311 (30% drop)
10:47 - Show's ov'ah, move along - $0.000000001822

I don't think I could be talked into going in on Pitbull after having seen this.

Bingo... It has been this sort of price chart activity that I've noted here a few times over the past few weeks that has kept me leery of Pitbull's legitimacy ever since the moment that Xadoman brought it up in order to divert attention away from his Safemoon failings.

Safemoon seems to have leveled off a bit for the time being, but is still in shark tooth frenzy mode. Anyone willing to throw their money away into Safemoon (and continue to do so) is a complete moron.

Evergrow coin continues to Everdivebomb into oblivion.

Pitbull increased a bit since yesterday, but that might just be one of those Safemoon-style increases that occurs before the price continues to drop... idk yet.
29-11-2021 17:30
(3314)
Xadoman wrote:
I am going to buy the dip if my paycheck arrives.

"IF" your paycheck arrives??? Why would the arrival of it be in doubt?? Most places of employment direct deposit employee paychecks into the employee's checking or savings account nowadays.

Don't you mean WHEN your paycheck arrives??

Xadoman wrote:
I ma going to be a Pitbull trillionaire soon.

When are you expecting to achieve that?
What are you expecting to result from that eventual achievement of yours?
01-12-2021 04:39
(14414)
Does anyone know what is going on with Safemoon? It looks like the price just fell off a cliff.

In just over one hour Safemoon fell from $0.0000003014 to $0.000002162, and this isn't any shark's tooth (i.e. single-interval sale/purchase price manipulation). It looks like a straight-up value drain from the liquidity pool.

Xadoman, act now before there's any bounce and it will be much easier to get your one-billionth Safemoon token. I also have to ask if this is the intended "moon" of which you were speaking.
Attached image:

Edited on 01-12-2021 04:42
01-12-2021 16:07
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
Whale just sold. Took $60+ million from a $500 investment. Lol. Damn.

This is the life in cryptoland.
01-12-2021 16:16
(14414)
Duncan, I am glad for you that you have been able to recognize Safemoon for the scam that you have avoided it like a ghastly plague with your own money. By not being willing to throw your own money away, you avoided throwing your own money away. Safemoon dropped from steady 31XX to steady 24XX in a roughly two-hour timespan, i.e. an immediate 23% drop. Of course, Safemoon price manipulation would have jacked up your purchase price into 34XX and if you had then decided to cash out after the drop would have lowered your sale price to 21XX, i.e. you would have lost roughly 40% ... in a matter of hours. But you avoided all this by avoiding Safemoon altogether. Well done.

Since you hate Xadoman as much as you do, I now understand why you applaud Xadoman's continued participation in Safemoon and why you continue to cheer on his losing paycheck after paycheck thinking that Safemoon will somehow "moon." I don't know what Xadoman did to piss you off but he pissed off the wrong guy, that's for sure.

You go get'em!
01-12-2021 23:05
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
It seems that I need to change a little bit my strategy. I will buy some new coins and I will cash out original investment and some profit if they make 10-20x. The Metaverse thing is supposedly going crazy, I will choose something from there.
02-12-2021 01:35
(14414)
Xadoman wrote:
Whale just sold. Took $60+ million from a $500 investment. Lol. Damn.
This is the life in cryptoland.

There was another jackpot winner in Vegas as well. The difference between the jackpot winner and your crypto "whale" is that the jackpot winner actually exists. The "whale" story is just a concoction by people who need some attention or who are selling something.
I notice that you omitted all details and just gullibly believe whatever you are told ... unless the information is coming from someone who is trying to help you, then you refuse to listen.

Cheers.

02-12-2021 13:15
(14414)
What is going on with Safemoon? I remember Safemoon being at this point before, getting ready for scam round number two. Are we in preparation for scam round number three?

Current Safemoon Price: $0.000002383
02-12-2021 16:41
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
What is going on with Safemoon? I remember Safemoon being at this point before, getting ready for scam round number two. Are we in preparation for scam round number three?

Current Safemoon Price: $0.000002383

The 3 Month chart shows this beautifully... Safemoon is now right back to where it was before 'Fleece Round 2' began. We'll have to find out whether or not 'Fleece Round 3' is being prepared...

In other news, a Pitbull purchase order was put through last night... How do I know this?? Just take a look at this beauty:

12/01/21 @ 8:52PM: $0.000000002178
12/01/21 @ 8:57PM: $0.000000002782
12/01/21 @ 9:02PM: $0.000000002164

In other words:
8:52PM... A typical day in Pitbull Land...
8:57PM... HOLY FRIGGGG an instantaneous ~28% increase!!!!
9:02PM... Meh... nothing to see here folks... move along... move along...

I "think"?? Evergrowcoin miiiiiight be slowly increasing atm?? Maybe Xadoman should put his money THERE??

Edited on 02-12-2021 16:42
02-12-2021 20:23
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
I "think"?? Evergrowcoin miiiiiight be slowly increasing atm?? Maybe Xadoman should put his money THERE??

I will forget about Safemoon and Pitbull for now and I will start to invest into Metaverse gaming coins. There is a strong hype around them right now.
Also I am going to take out profits from those coins if they hit 10-20 x( not from Safemoon and Pitbull, those are long term holds).
02-12-2021 20:32
(14414)
gfm7175 wrote:In other news, a Pitbull purchase order was put through last night... How do I know this?? Just take a look at this beauty:

Actually, you wrote exactly what I was going to write. I couldn't post this because something came up and I had to go offline ... but I had glanced at the Pitbull price chart and you just can't miss the Kilimajaro skying over the Savannah. My immediate realization was that some suckers decided to buy and the Pitbull directors realized that they have Christmas shopping to do right around the corner. Is it possible to be even more brazen? ... for merely one interval? Really? Who in his right mind would buy into Pitbull at this point?

gfm7175 wrote:I "think"?? Evergrowcoin miiiiiight be slowly increasing atm??

Nope. Everwither is slowly inching downward. This is why Xadoman should buy it now ... on the dip ... seeing as how it coughed up a zero ... a while ago. Yeah, he should really buy.

Xadoman, my comment above is laced with what we like to call "sarcasm." I am NOT recommending you buy Evergrow. I suggest you diversify your portfolio with either bonds, precious metals/gems or both, as hedges against various forms of investment risk.

03-12-2021 00:04
(3314)
Xadoman wrote:[quote]I will forget about Safemoon and Pitbull for now

This is very wise of you, although I would forget about them altogether.

I would suggest getting the remainder of your money out of both of them and saving whatever you haven't lost yet and actually investing it instead... Even purchasing a number of useful goods with it (guns, ammo, land, chainsaw, shovel, tractor, etc. etc.) would be better than just pissing it away so someone else can go to Mexico with it...

Xadoman wrote:[quote]
and I will start to invest into Metaverse gaming coins. There is a strong hype around them right now.

... you can lead a horse to water..., but... ...

Xadoman wrote:[quote]
Also I am going to take out profits from those coins if they hit 10-20 x( not from Safemoon and Pitbull, those are long term holds).

... you can lead a horse to water..., but... ...
03-12-2021 00:10
(14414)
Holy Crepe! Everyone should see what just happened to Pitbull. I realize this thread is focused the Safemoon scam but Pitbull just made a bid to take first place in the "biggest shark's tooth" category.

Some Pitbull holders wanted to sell while Pitbull was showing in 20XX

At 2:32 PM Eastern, Pitbull showed a price of $0.000000002083
At 2:37 PM Eastern, Pitbull was showing a price of $0.000000002058
Then the price was dropped down all the way to $0.000000001128 to effect the sale. A 46% drop for just five minutes.

The very next interval the price was put right back to $0.000000002080

... and the show was ov-ah! Noth'n more to see there.
Attached image:

Edited on 03-12-2021 00:14
03-12-2021 00:33
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:In other news, a Pitbull purchase order was put through last night... How do I know this?? Just take a look at this beauty:

Actually, you wrote exactly what I was going to write. I couldn't post this because something came up and I had to go offline ... but I had glanced at the Pitbull price chart and you just can't miss the Kilimajaro skying over the Savannah. My immediate realization was that some suckers decided to buy and the Pitbull directors realized that they have Christmas shopping to do right around the corner. Is it possible to be even more brazen? ... for merely one interval? Really? Who in his right mind would buy into Pitbull at this point?

I most certainly wouldn't, that's for sure... not after the price chart activity that I've witnessed.

IBdaMann wrote:

Nope. Everwither is slowly inching downward. This is why Xadoman should buy it now ... on the dip ... seeing as how it coughed up a zero ... a while ago. Yeah, he should really buy.

Xadoman, my comment above is laced with what we like to call "sarcasm."

Damn... Pulled it up again and sure enough, downward it's going. The very temporary "upward" movement didn't last long... Of course, I fully realize that in the grand scheme of things, it is going to keep going downward (it's a scam).
03-12-2021 01:00
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
Holy Crepe! Everyone should see what just happened to Pitbull. I realize this thread is focused the Safemoon scam but Pitbull just made a bid to take first place in the "biggest shark's tooth" category.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW...... just, wow.....

I'll let that chart speak for itself.
03-12-2021 01:43
(14414)
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

I wonder if Duncan will congratulate Xadoman for his Pitbull purchases.

I had some money left over from my last paycheck and I came this close to buying Pitbull, and then I wussed and bought groceries for the family.
03-12-2021 11:06
(14414)
Everdrop took another drop off the north face. In two intervals it went from 87XX to 81XX and has since bounced up to 83XX.
03-12-2021 16:25
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

I wonder if Duncan will congratulate Xadoman for his Pitbull purchases.

I had some money left over from my last paycheck and I came this close to buying Pitbull, and then I wussed and bought groceries for the family.

WUSS!!! You just threw away your "made it" car for WHAT?? ... to FEED YOUR FAMILY???!!!!! hahahahahaha can you say MO-RON??? hahaha

Now Xadoman is driving circles around you in his "made it" car........... oh wait.........
03-12-2021 16:30
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
Everdrop took another drop off the north face. In two intervals it went from 87XX to 81XX and has since bounced up to 83XX.

Damn... Everfall continues to fall...
03-12-2021 17:59
(14414)
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

By the way, I misspoke earlier about Pitbull taking first place in the "biggest shark's tooth" competition.

Look at Evergreed's 90-day performance. At 07:00 am (eastern) on 28 October (2021) Everblow showed a price of $0.000001046 (only five zeroes).

By 3:00 pm (eastern) Everhose had coughed up a zero and was showing a price of $0.0000008488.

During the eight hours in between, Evergrope shot up to $1,006.40

No, I did not make a typo. Everschmoe went from having five zeroes after the decimal, to being set at more than one-thousand dollars, to having six zeroes after the decimal.

Xadoman, this is the reality of manipulation in cryptoland.

03-12-2021 18:31
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

By the way, I misspoke earlier about Pitbull taking first place in the "biggest shark's tooth" competition.

Look at Evergreed's 90-day performance. At 07:00 am (eastern) on 28 October (2021) Everblow showed a price of $0.000001046 (only five zeroes).

By 3:00 pm (eastern) Everhose had coughed up a zero and was showing a price of $0.0000008488.

During the eight hours in between, Evergrope shot up to $1,006.40

No, I did not make a typo. Everschmoe went from having five zeroes after the decimal, to being set at more than one-thousand dollars, to having six zeroes after the decimal.

Xadoman, this is the reality of manipulation in cryptoland.

Hahahahaha that's funny...
03-12-2021 23:40
(14414)
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Nope. Everwither is slowly inching downward.
Damn... Pulled it up again and sure enough, downward it's going. The very temporary "upward" movement didn't last long... Of course, I fully realize that in the grand scheme of things, it is going to keep going downward (it's a scam).

gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:Everdrop took another drop off the north face. In two intervals it went from 87XX to 81XX and has since bounced up to 83XX.

Update on Everblowchunks ... its downward journey just took it below 08XX (because now it has six zeroes after coughing up a zero) into 07XX territory.

Previous 24 Hours
High:$0.0000008792
Low:$0.0000007835

Current Everblowchunk Price: $0.0000007948
04-12-2021 00:09
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Nope. Everwither is slowly inching downward.

gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:Everdrop took another drop off the north face. In two intervals it went from 87XX to 81XX and has since bounced up to 83XX.

Update on Everblowchunks ... its downward journey just took it below 08XX (because now it has six zeroes after coughing up a zero) into 07XX territory.

Previous 24 Hours
High:$0.0000008792
Low:$0.0000007835

Current Everblowchunk Price: $0.0000007948

Just beautiful... falling falling falling...

Let's see how Safemoon is doing, shall we?? $0.000002278 Not very good...

Pitbull?? Now below the '2000' mark (1933P), so not any better.

Wow... poor Xadoman... Duncan loves it though.
04-12-2021 03:59
(14414)
DeFi Update:

gfm7175 wrote:Let's see how Safemoon is doing, shall we?? $0.000002278

Current Safemoon Price: $0.000002241 with two sizeable sharks teeth

IBdaMann wrote:Current Everblowchunk Price: $0.000000795

Current Everblowchunk Price: $0.000000784

gfm7175 wrote:Pitbull?? Now below the '2000' mark (1933P), so not any better.

Current Pitbull Price: $0.000000001826 with a sizeable preceding sharks tooth

Just because I happen to be watching this one for other reasons
Cardano Price 15 NOV 2021: $2.09
Current Cardano Price: $1.52

Edited on 04-12-2021 04:04
05-12-2021 02:13
(14414)
We interrupt this thread to bring you an important announcement:

What the F is happening to Safemoon?
Attached image:

05-12-2021 03:03
(14414)
DeFi Update:

IBdaMann wrote:Current Safemoon Price: $0.000002241 with two sizeable sharks teeth

Current Safemoon Price: $0.000001485

IBdaMann wrote:Current Everblowchunk Price: $0.0000007840

Current Evergrow Price: $0.0000007249

IBdaMann wrote:Current Pitbull Price: $0.000000001826 with a sizeable preceding sharks tooth

Current Pitbull Price: $0.000000001699

IBdaMann wrote:Current Cardano Price: $1.52

Current Cardano Price: $1.39

Xadoman, let me guess ... ummm ... a whale somewhere sold 44,992,741,949,329,101,389,492,382,991 tokens of something ... or, ummmm, ... I know ... Bitcoin had a bad day ... or, ummmm ... the Safemoon wallet had a glitch ... or something totally unrelated along those lines, right?
05-12-2021 05:09
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
20T whale sold everything.

1004908188.896 SAFEMO
Page 19 of 24<<<1718192021>>>

Join the debate Watching the Train Wreck in Slow Motion:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Perpetual Motion9311-03-2024 18:18
Perpetual Motion Isn't Possible12031-12-2023 13:00
LOL, this video is of a Bessler Wheel demonstrating a complete lack of perpetual motion011-12-2023 20:44
If Only Perpetual Motion Was Possible 424-10-2023 23:19
The EPA's ambitious plan to cut auto emissions to slow climate change runs into skepticism106-08-2023 20:31
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact