Remember me
▼ Content

Watching the Train Wreck in Slow Motion



Page 20 of 22<<<1819202122>
05-12-2021 06:54
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14350)
Xadoman wrote:20T whale sold everything.

So?

Xadoman wrote:1004908188.896 SAFEMO

Current Safemoon Price: $0.000001588

XadoHODL = 1004908188.896 * 0.000001588 = 1,595.794203966848

= $1,595.79

... and you were able to amass all that in only eight months with only a $4,200 investment! What's your secret?

I still find it odd that one would list 0.896 of a Safemoon token worth $0.000001588, i.e. ensuring that the additional 0.0001422848 of a penny is not overlooked.
05-12-2021 07:40
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14350)
Reminder:

The previous Safemoon baseline was $0.000001400

We never were able to adjust it downward further before Scam Round #2 ensued. So I think we need to start watching again and if Safemoon remains below the 1400 baseline for 24 hours then I say we adjust to 1300 or whatever is appropriate.

Current Safemoon Price: $0.000001457

XadoHODL = 1004908188.896 * $0.000001457 = $1,464.15 (down $131.64)
Edited on 05-12-2021 07:50
05-12-2021 14:24
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1003)
and you were able to amass all that in only eight months with only a $4,200 investment! What's your secret?


2500 euros is not 4200 dollars.
05-12-2021 14:48
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14350)
Xadoman wrote:
and you were able to amass all that in only eight months with only a $4,200 investment! What's your secret?


2500 euros is not 4200 dollars.

You refuse to provide accurate accounting of your Safemoon activity and instead insist on providing only incomplete misinformation. I firmly believe that the numbers you are providing now are inaccurate and incomplete.

I will instead go with my own rough estimates in which I have infinitely greater confidence. I am certain that you are attempting to ameliorate your obvious embarrassment over your apparent uncontrolable gambling addiction that is causing you to ignore all warnings and/or evidence of fraud and to gift your paychecks to any DeFi crypto willing to fleece you. To this day you convince yourself to put a very positive spin on all of your compulsive activity and to make the lamest excuses for your sizeable losses.

The $4,200 figure is probably much closer to the actual amount. I'll go with that number.

.


I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
05-12-2021 15:12
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1003)
You refuse to provide accurate accounting of your Safemoon activity and instead insist on providing only incomplete misinformation. I firmly believe that the numbers you are providing now are inaccurate and incomplete.


I bought a lot of other coins too. I did not put 4000 euros on Safemoon.

Most coins that I bought went parabolic during the bull run. I know, I should have taken profits but I did not. I will in the future. The next bull run is already brewing as much as I understand.
05-12-2021 17:46
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3302)
IBdaMann wrote:
Reminder:

The previous Safemoon baseline was $0.000001400

We never were able to adjust it downward further before Scam Round #2 ensued. So I think we need to start watching again and if Safemoon remains below the 1400 baseline for 24 hours then I say we adjust to 1300 or whatever is appropriate.

Current Safemoon Price: $0.000001457

XadoHODL = 1004908188.896 * $0.000001457 = $1,464.15 (down $131.64)

Thanks for the reminder... we'll definitely have to watch this.
05-12-2021 18:20
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1003)
Just because I happen to be watching this one for other reasons


IbdaMann, feel free to shill some shitcoins that you have been watching. I just got my paycheck and am ready to throw around 600 dollars at them.
05-12-2021 19:27
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14350)
DeFi Update:

IBdaMann wrote:Current Safemoon Price: $0.000001485

Current Safemoon Price: $0.000001424

IBdaMann wrote:Current Evergrow Price: $0.0000007249

Current Evergrow Price: $0.0000009212

IBdaMann wrote:Current Pitbull Price: $0.000000001699

Current pitbull Price: $0.000000001565

IBdaMann wrote:Current Cardano Price: $1.39

Current Cardano Price: $0.000000001565

I notice that Evergrow, the clone of Safemoon, has increased in price while Safemoon has decreased in price ... almost as if tokens are being shifted from one liquidity pool to another. Hmmm.
06-12-2021 03:13
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14350)
DeFi Update:

IBdaMann wrote:Current Safemoon Price: $0.000001424

Current Safemoon Price: $0.000001417

IBdaMann wrote:Current Evergrow Price: $0.0000009212

Current Evergrow Price: $0.0000005983 (it just fell off the cliff)

IBdaMann wrote:Current Pitbull Price: $0.000000001565

Current Pitbull Price: $0.000000001577

IBdaMann wrote:Current Cardano Price: $1.39

Current Cardano Price: $1.34
06-12-2021 16:23
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3302)
Pitbull had another sell transaction processed in the wee hours of this morning.
06-12-2021 19:02
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14350)
gfm7175 wrote:Pitbull had another sell transaction processed in the wee hours of this morning.

I noticed. You're getting pretty good at reading the charts.

Pitbull:

3:22:11 AM Wisconsin: $0.000000001502
3:27:19 AM Wisconsin: $0.000000001123 (Drop of x379, 25.3% and effect sale)
3:32:12 AM Wisconsin: $0.000000001505 (Jump of x382, 34%)

... and the show is OV-AH! Move along already. There is NOTHING to see here.

Meanwhile Safemoon processed some purchase orders just a short while ago.

Safemoon:

11:35:07 AM Wisconsin: $0.000001412
11:45:07 AM Wisconsin: $0.000001679 (19% hike and effect the purchase)
11:50:07 AM Wisconsin: $0.000001473 (price returned)

... and the show is OV-AH! Move along already. There is NOTHING to see here.

06-12-2021 19:22
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3302)
Who in their right mind would eagerly, earnestly, and instantly throw away each of their paychecks into this garbage (especially after knowing all of the info and analysis that has been provided in this thread)??
06-12-2021 20:13
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14350)
gfm7175 wrote:Who in their right mind would eagerly, earnestly, and instantly throw away each of their paychecks into this garbage (especially after knowing all of the info and analysis that has been provided in this thread)??

gfm7175, there is an added dynamic to cryptomania. It's an ego thing. One becomes "sold" on a crypto (like a high-pressure sales pitch) and will rush to tell people how smart/genius he is for his purchase ... and will be unacceptably embarrassed at that point to admit that he was stupid, gullible and got taken.

With crypto, one can always choose to "let it ride" even when the price starts to plummet or when the scam is revealed and totally avoid having to deal with the embarrassment, under the self-deception that "maybe, if given just a little more time, fortune will change in my favor and I'll break even", i.e. the mantra of the addicted gambler. In some cases like Xadoman's, one needs to double-down on the self-deception by simply buying more, as if to project the illusion of genius for "taking advantage of the dip" and to perpetuate the idea that the misfortune really is a good thing.

I am watching Cardano because I have a family member who was sold on it as a "powerful investment" by someone who was not any sort of expert in economics or investing, but who is a good friend who greatly values privacy (and who greatly appreciates the theoretical concept of privacy offered by cryptocurrencies). How my family member was sold on this as a solid investment is beyond me, just as I have no idea why this family member didn't at least consult with me first, but I certainly gave my full rundown on crypto and why the terms "DeFi" and "Smartcontract" should make one flee in the opposite direction. You might have guessed that none of it did any good. All I got as a response is "Well, we'll see."

When I first learned about the Cardano purchase, it was riding at $2.02 and then one week later was down to $1.51, and is currently at $1.34

I was thanked for the update and my family member will check the price again in a month. I did my part.

In short, crypto-gambling provides an addictive adrenaline rush based on deceptive sales tactics and bogus advice from friends and strangers that leads to great emotional equity/ego/pride being invested in a flimsy bubble of great expectations.

The bubble soon bursts and denial is the only medication that alleviates the pain.

.
06-12-2021 21:12
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1003)
Who in their right mind would eagerly, earnestly, and instantly throw away each of their paychecks into this garbage (especially after knowing all of the info and analysis that has been provided in this thread)??


I know , I know, invest 1000 dollars in some shares and wait a year to get 10% profit which is consumed by the inflation.

When I first learned about the Cardano purchase, it was riding at $2.02 and then one week later was down to $1.51, and is currently at $1.34


Cardano has a massive marketcap. Too late to buy in. Maybe day traders could use this coins, I do not know much about day trading.

My mistake was that I did not take profits from parabolic rises. 90% of the coins I bought went parabolic in the bull run. I will change my stategy and start to take profits.

The bubble soon bursts and denial is the only medication that alleviates the pain.


There will be another bubble and another and another...
Edited on 06-12-2021 21:15
06-12-2021 21:16
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3302)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:Who in their right mind would eagerly, earnestly, and instantly throw away each of their paychecks into this garbage (especially after knowing all of the info and analysis that has been provided in this thread)??

gfm7175, there is an added dynamic to cryptomania. It's an ego thing. One becomes "sold" on a crypto (like a high-pressure sales pitch) and will rush to tell people how smart/genius he is for his purchase ... and will be unacceptably embarrassed at that point to admit that he was stupid, gullible and got taken.

With crypto, one can always choose to "let it ride" even when the price starts to plummet or when the scam is revealed and totally avoid having to deal with the embarrassment, under the self-deception that "maybe, if given just a little more time, fortune will change in my favor and I'll break even", i.e. the mantra of the addicted gambler. In some cases like Xadoman's, one needs to double-down on the self-deception by simply buying more, as if to project the illusion of genius for "taking advantage of the dip" and to perpetuate the idea that the misfortune really is a good thing.

I am watching Cardano because I have a family member who was sold on it as a "powerful investment" by someone who was not any sort of expert in economics or investing, but who is a good friend who greatly values privacy (and who greatly appreciates the theoretical concept of privacy offered by cryptocurrencies). How my family member was sold on this as a solid investment is beyond me, just as I have no idea why this family member didn't at least consult with me first, but I certainly gave my full rundown on crypto and why the terms "DeFi" and "Smartcontract" should make one flee in the opposite direction. You might have guessed that none of it did any good. All I got as a response is "Well, we'll see."

When I first learned about the Cardano purchase, it was riding at $2.02 and then one week later was down to $1.51, and is currently at $1.34

I was thanked for the update and my family member will check the price again in a month. I did my part.

In short, crypto-gambling provides an addictive adrenaline rush based on deceptive sales tactics and bogus advice from friends and strangers that leads to great emotional equity/ego/pride being invested in a flimsy bubble of great expectations.

The bubble soon bursts and denial is the only medication that alleviates the pain.

.

... and there you have it. That really does sound like what is happening to Xadoman.

I really do wish that he'd let go of his ego and just admit that he got conned/taken. My ridicule towards him in this thread isn't so much because he happened to get taken (as none of us are immune to getting taken), but rather because he absolutely refuses to admit that he got taken and continues to double down on it rather than coming clean and being honest about it...
06-12-2021 21:34
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1003)
I really do wish that he'd let go of his ego and just admit that he got conned/taken. My ridicule towards him in this thread isn't so much because he happened to get taken (as none of us are immune to getting taken), but rather because he absolutely refuses to admit that he got taken and continues to double down on it rather than coming clean and being honest about it...


I have said that my strategy was wrong. I need to start taking profits from parabolic rises.
06-12-2021 21:47
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14350)
Xadoman wrote:I know , I know, invest 1000 dollars in some shares and wait a year to get 10% profit which is consumed by the inflation.

I have two responses for this:
1. This makes a truly compelling argument for just throwing away your paycheck rather than suffer through waiting a full year to only earn 10%.
2. I don't remember anyone limiting you to investing in stocks. What prevents you from opening a business that provides goods and services and earning a small fortune?

Xadoman wrote:Cardano has a massive marketcap. Too late to buy in.

You continue to conflate currencies with investments. Do you think it's too late to start using US dollars? After all, the US dollar has a H-U-G-E market cap.

Xadoman wrote:My mistake was that I did not take profits from parabolic rises.

Wrong wording. Your mistake was thinking that Safemoon would actually "moon", and do so with zero risk. You deceived yourself into believing that Safemoon would never decrease in price, or if it were to drop in price that it would only be temporary until it would eventually "moon." Once you lied to yourself it was too late. You became a HODLer. There was no way you would ever cash out and either take your winnings or cut your losses. Once you lied to yourself you then immediately considered everyone who tried to help you as a FUD-peddlers who you needed to ignore.

Your error was not heeding Polonius: "This above all: to thine own self be true"

Once someone succeeds in getting you to lie to yourself, expect to be looking at a moron in the mirror. You know that there is no economics reason Safemoon can ever "moon." You read the play-by-play that gfm7175 and I posted in this thread all the while Safemoon kept dropping in price ... over months. You know that currencies are not investments. You outright lied to yourself on all three of those points. You actually bragged about buying more. You rushed to broadcast that you bought one-billion tokens that you know are worthless under the bogus rationalization that throwing money away is somehow so much better than investing for a realistic return rate.

When you talk about your mistake, you might want to actually get it right.

Xadoman wrote:90% of the coins I bought went parabolic in the bull run. I will change my stategy and start to take profits.

Wait! Your entire justification for gambling on "shit coins" is that you want "life-changing money" right now. If you are going to settle for small profits here and there, you no longer need to gamble in "shit coins" in the first place.

Am I missing something ... or are you truly addicted and that's why you won't consider other non-life-ruining options?

.


I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
06-12-2021 21:53
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14350)
gfm7175 wrote:but rather because he absolutely refuses to admit that he got taken and continues to double down on it rather than coming clean and being honest about it...

When one is going full bore trying to deceive oneself, he can't take a moment out to be honest with others without ruining the whole effort.

Xadmoan cannot be honest with others until he is honest with himself.

Regrettably, this will draw deserved mockery from the others to whom he is incidentally lying.

.
06-12-2021 22:33
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14350)
I overlooked a good shark's tooth on Evergrow.

Evergrow:

10:23:04 AM Wisconsin: $0.0000006464 - Some gullibles want to buy in.
10:28:04 AM Wisconsin: $0.0000008563 (price hiked 25% before purchase effected)
10:33:04 AM Wisconsin: $0.0000006533 (price then returned to previous level)

... and the show is OV-AH! Move along already. There is NOTHING to see here.
06-12-2021 23:14
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3302)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:but rather because he absolutely refuses to admit that he got taken and continues to double down on it rather than coming clean and being honest about it...

When one is going full bore trying to deceive oneself, he can't take a moment out to be honest with others without ruining the whole effort.

Xadmoan cannot be honest with others until he is honest with himself.

Regrettably, this will draw deserved mockery from the others to whom he is incidentally lying.

.

Indeed, the honesty must first come from within.
06-12-2021 23:25
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3302)
IBdaMann wrote:
I overlooked a good shark's tooth on Evergrow.

Evergrow:

10:23:04 AM Wisconsin: $0.0000006464 - Some gullibles want to buy in.
10:28:04 AM Wisconsin: $0.0000008563 (price hiked 25% before purchase effected)
10:33:04 AM Wisconsin: $0.0000006533 (price then returned to previous level)

... and the show is OV-AH! Move along already. There is NOTHING to see here.

Good catch. Sure enough, some gullibles bought into Everwither.
07-12-2021 16:34
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3302)
DeFi Update:

SAFEMOON: $0.000001616
Over the past 24 hours, Safemoon has seen some shark teeth, bleeding HODLers dry.

EVERWITHER: $0.0000006328
No purchase or sell orders have been processed since the one that was noted yesterday morning. The "price" was pumped up yesterday evening and was reversed this morning.

PITBULL: $0.000000001650
A sell order was processed late last night, and a couple of minor shark teeth presented themselves so far this morning.

CARDANO: $1.45
"Went up a bit", strictly looking at the past 24 hours. Over the past week (and month, and three months), it's still very clearly on a downward slide.
07-12-2021 19:29
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14350)
gfm7175 wrote:DeFi Update:

You beat me to it. Thank you. You saved me the trouble.

gfm7175 wrote:SAFEMOON: $0.000001616
Over the past 24 hours, Safemoon has seen some shark teeth, bleeding HODLers dry.

The sharks are definitely out. Don't go swimming in those waters.

gfm7175 wrote:EVERWITHER: $0.0000006328
The "price" was pumped up yesterday evening and was reversed this morning.

I'm not making any accusations because I am not omniscient and I don't know ... but you can clearly see the point in time that Everdrop spikes in price (6:00 am Wisconsin) directly coincides with the moment Safemoon drops in price roughly the same amount (which registers on the Binance immediately after those two shark's teeth) ... almost as if value was shifted directly from Safemoon to Everdrop across the shared blockchain. Hmmmm. Almost as if. Of course we know that Safemoon directors would never actually do such a thing, right? I mean, we don't even know if Safemoon has any relationship with Everdrop because the exact-clone nature is, I'm certain, purely coincidental. I'm sure of it.

gfm7175 wrote:EVERWITHER: PITBULL: [b]$0.000000001650
A sell order was processed late last night

The price was dropped 34%! ... for that one interval and then the price returned to where it was. This show is O-VAH! Move along!



gfm7175 wrote:CARDANO: $1.45"Went up a bit", strictly looking at the past 24 hours. Over the past week (and month, and three months), it's still very clearly on a downward slide.

I believe Cardano to be more legitimate (more on the up-and-up) than the other three DeFi cryptos we are tracking ... but that is like pointing to one particular loan shark and saying that he is more savory than the ones from the south-side.

I can respect Cardano's price being measured in dollars and cents, i.e. currently at $1.41, and being without any shark's teeth or pumping signatures. Nonetheless, we weren't looking for/at those things in the early days of Safemoon either and I have no inclination to buy into Cardano just as I had no inclination to buy into Safemoon.

.


I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
Edited on 07-12-2021 19:33
07-12-2021 21:12
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1003)
I am still up 4x with Pitbull. I should have taken profits at 20x and bought back later but everybody is a wise guy looking back at things as time go by. I wanted to get my bag over 10k to take some profit but it only reached to 6k at the top.

I believe Cardano to be more legitimate (more on the up-and-up) than the other three DeFi cryptos we are tracking ...


You can not make money with it unless day trading with it. You and gfm, being good with numbers, could make a lot of money being day traders.
Edited on 07-12-2021 21:13
07-12-2021 21:35
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14350)
Xadoman wrote:I am still up 4x with Pitbull.

Nope. You are not anything until you cash out your worthless tokens, but we have established that you won't ever cash out until the day that the Pitbull rug gets pulled. You know that the day you do, the Pitbull sharks will show their teeth and will brazenly drop the "price" drastically for your sell order. They will pull out the biggest shears and fleece the crap out of you ... and you will feel unbearable shame. So instead, you just plan on gifting all of that money to Pitbull. You consider it a sunk cost. It's just gone.

Look at how they just fleeced someone trying to buy by jacking up the price 3.5 times, for just one interval, and then returning the price back to exactly where it was the interval prior.
Attached image:


Edited on 07-12-2021 21:37
07-12-2021 22:40
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3302)
IBdaMann wrote:
I believe Cardano to be more legitimate (more on the up-and-up) than the other three DeFi cryptos we are tracking ... but that is like pointing to one particular loan shark and saying that he is more savory than the ones from the south-side.

I can respect Cardano's price being measured in dollars and cents, i.e. currently at $1.41, and being without any shark's teeth or pumping signatures. Nonetheless, we weren't looking for/at those things in the early days of Safemoon either and I have no inclination to buy into Cardano just as I had no inclination to buy into Safemoon.

.

I definitely share your thoughts on this. Safemoon and Everwither seem to be quite intertwined in both setup and activity... Pitbull has shown continued price chart activity that is very scammy. Cardano, on the other hand, isn't blatantly illegitimate like the other ones are. Like you, I still wouldn't throw any of my own money at it.
Edited on 07-12-2021 22:42
07-12-2021 22:52
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3302)
Xadoman wrote:
I am still up 4x with Pitbull.

Nope. Wrong. Until you sell your Pitbull for a profit, you are not up anything.

How about you sell for your 4x and see how much you end up losing due to Pitbull's fleecing?? But I'm sure you'll "wait for 10x", or "20x"... no wait, this was the one that you said you were HODLing onto (IOW, gifting ALL of your money to Pitbull).
08-12-2021 16:52
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3302)
DeFi Update:

SAFEMOON: $0.000001656
Over the past 24 hours, Safemoon has seen some more shark teeth, bleeding HODLers dry. Essentially unchanged in price since yesterday's report.

EVERWITHER: $0.0000007349
No purchase or sell orders have been processed since the one that was noted a couple mornings ago. The "price" increased yesterday afternoon (and into evening) and has held for the moment.

PITBULL: $0.000000001563
Some smaller shark teeth here and there, but not a few moments after yesterday's morning report (12/7/21), Pitbull had a moment that morning that was mentioned by IBD later on that day but I will highlight it again here:

8:32AM: $0.000000001632 (Hi, I'd like to purchase some Pitbull please!)
8:37AM: $0.000000005717 (a 250% increase! ... or 3.5x the prior value)
8:42AM: $0.000000001622 (fleecing... COMPLETE!)

CARDANO: $1.39
"Went down a bit", strictly looking at the past 24 hours. Over the past week (and month, and three months), it's still very clearly on a downward slide.
Edited on 08-12-2021 17:01
08-12-2021 19:45
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14350)
gfm7175 wrote:DeFi Update:

Great update! Thanks.

gfm7175 wrote:SAFEMOON: $0.000001656Over the past 24 hours, Safemoon has seen some more shark teeth, bleeding HODLers dry. Essentially unchanged in price since yesterday's report.

Safemoon is bringing out the shark's teeth, that's for sure. The directors are brazenly fleecing and mooning all who buy into Safemoon. It's beyond belief that anyone still buys into it.

I refer to the upward spikes as Safemoon's "front-end load."

Of course, the downward spikes make for Safemoon's "back-end load."

Totally amazing. I would never have believed it if I weren't seeing it with my own eyes. The world clearly has its share of stupid people.

.


I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
08-12-2021 23:45
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14350)
Evergroan price-pump notice ... but the tokens don't seem to have been taken from Safemoon. Expect Evergroan to have a price deflation in the near future when the value gets transferred back out.
08-12-2021 23:57
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3302)
IBdaMann wrote:
Evergroan price-pump notice ... but the tokens don't seem to have been taken from Safemoon. Expect Evergroan to have a price deflation in the near future when the value gets transferred back out.

That's what I'm expecting from Evergroan.

Safemoon has been showing some serious shark teeth today, and it seems that Pitbull has followed suit with that as well.
09-12-2021 01:52
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14350)
gfm7175 wrote:Safemoon has been showing some serious shark teeth today, and it seems that Pitbull has followed suit with that as well.

Aaaah, the shark teeth in the water explain the dorsal fins I see above the surface. Now it all makes sense.

Wait! Is Christmas coming? Are people under pressure to come up with EXTRA spending cash for the holidays?

09-12-2021 16:09
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3302)
IBdaMann wrote:

Excellent graphic, as always!
09-12-2021 16:31
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3302)
DeFi Update:

SAFEMOON: $0.000001719
Over the past 24 hours, Safemoon has seen a bunch of shark teeth, bleeding HODLers dry. Per usual, nowadays.

EVERWITHER: $0.0000008053
Alert added on 9thDec2021: The EverGrowCoin data has now been fully corrected. ... so that one astronomical spike in price from before has now been corrected. No purchase or sell orders have been processed since the one that was noted a few mornings ago. The "price" has increased some more and has held for the moment, so it seems that more token games are being played.

PITBULL: $0.00000000????
I, upon checking the "price", literally caught Pitbull in the middle of processing a batch of purchases. It was riding smoothly at '1592', then it instantly shot up 52% to '2426' for an interval. EDIT: it appears that there are more orders being processed... hold on a sec...

CARDANO: $1.37
Down, down, down...
Edited on 09-12-2021 16:34
10-12-2021 04:50
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14350)
gfm7175 wrote:DeFi Update:

Thank you, much obliged.

gfm7175 wrote:SAFEMOON: $0.000001719Over the past 24 hours, Safemoon has seen a bunch of shark teeth, bleeding HODLers dry. Per usual, nowadays.

It's totally unbelievable. I'll give you three guesses as to of what Safemoon reminds me. Go on, I bet you'll never guess.



gfm7175 wrote:EVERWITHER: $0.0000008053
Alert added on 9thDec2021: The EverGrowCoin data has now been fully corrected. ... so that one astronomical spike in price from before has now been corrected.

I'm guessing you should take another look. Evergroan's price spiked from x7659 to x8647 in three intervals around 5:48 Wisconsin time... and again it does NOT look like the funding came from Safemoon.

gfm7175 wrote:PITBULL: $0.00000000????I, upon checking the "price", literally caught Pitbull in the middle of processing a batch of purchases. It was riding smoothly at '1592', then it instantly shot up 52% to '2426' for an interval.

My conclusion is that cryptoclods don't bother to do any independent research before buying. One has to be out of his mind to buy into DeFi.

gfm7175 wrote:CARDANO: $1.37Down, down, down...

It makes me sad because my family member is losing money rather than gaining a positive return that could be invested in other family members' education, businesses, etc...

Oh well.

.


I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
10-12-2021 06:50
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14350)
gfm7175 wrote:SAFEMOON: $0.000001719

Instead of writing "Current Safemoon Price: $0.000001668" I will write "The current state of Safemoon is ..."



gfm7175 wrote:EVERWITHER: $0.0000008053

Current Evergroan Price: $0.0000008159 but the earlier price pump is losing air pressure.

gfm7175 wrote:PITBULL: $0.00000000????

Current Pitbull Price: $0.000000001495

gfm7175 wrote:CARDANO: $1.37

Current Cardano Price: $1.30 but I expect it to bounce back upward tomorrow morning. At least I hope it will.
10-12-2021 15:26
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1003)
It makes me sad because my family member is losing money rather than gaining a positive return that could be invested in other family members' education, businesses, etc...

Oh well.


Cardano price 01.01.2021 - 0,1753
Cardano price 01.09.2021 - 2,9632

16x gain

Cardano price now - 1,31

7x gain

Are you guys ever happy? You need 1000x gains to happy? Welcome to the club then.
10-12-2021 16:16
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3302)
Safemoon: Yeah, let's just call it a barbed wire fence now... holy crap.

Everdrop: PUMP that "price" up, baby!!!!

Pitbull: Wanna buy?? Gotta pay $0.000000002432... Wanna sell?? Here, take $0.000000001206 ..... What a ****ing joke......

Cardano: $1.32 ... better than the $1.27 it got down to, but yeah, it's too bad about your family member...
10-12-2021 17:11
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14350)
Safemoon HODLers have given me an idea for a children's movie about some sheep who are terribly allergic to their own wool and who will brave vicious barbed-wire fences to get to the relief-giving shears on the other side.

"Fleeced or Bust!"


So the story centers on the main character Xadobaaaah who, as soon as he acquires any new wool, must be rid of it, and will immediately seek the nearest fleecer to alleviate his burden. Xadobaaah has a dream of one day using his fleecings to make a car.

But then there comes a brand new fleecer into town, Shearmoon, promising to permanently fleece all who come to him with absolutely zero risk. The problem is that he operates behind a towering wall of barbed wire so sharp that the base of each spike is only one interval wide.

The happy ending sees Xadobaaah finding a way to lose most of his wool directly to the barbed wire, long before ever contracting for the services of Shearmoon and in the process, unearths a treasure trove of one billion tokens to Electric Park* in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.

What do you think? I'm writing up the screenplay as I sit here. I'm already dreaming of my "made it" car that I will buy with all the money I make from this.




* - went out of business in 1950


.


I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
10-12-2021 23:27
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3302)
I'd pay good money to watch that movie. It sounds very fun and educational.
Page 20 of 22<<<1819202122>





Join the debate Watching the Train Wreck in Slow Motion:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Perpetual Motion8826-02-2024 14:54
Perpetual Motion Isn't Possible12031-12-2023 13:00
LOL, this video is of a Bessler Wheel demonstrating a complete lack of perpetual motion011-12-2023 20:44
If Only Perpetual Motion Was Possible 424-10-2023 23:19
The EPA's ambitious plan to cut auto emissions to slow climate change runs into skepticism106-08-2023 20:31
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact