▼ Content

war

war31-10-2023 18:58
keepit
★★★★★
(3070)
Will Israel's war to end war work?
No!
It will just create more terrorists. Besides the war is destroying Palestinians and it wasn't them that did the horror. No leader should be enraged at innocent people for something that is really a failure of security responsibilities. That being said, i still favor the side of Israel. There's just making some serious mistakes here.
And it's causing many more problems than terrorists cause and that's hard to do.
Edited on 31-10-2023 19:04
31-10-2023 19:05
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
So, by eliminating terrorists it creates more terrorists, and printing more dollars does not increase the number of dollars. Gotit.
31-10-2023 19:30
keepit
★★★★★
(3070)
Gas,
It's the process they are using to eliminate hamas that will enrage potential terrorists and increase their numbers.
And yes, printing more dollars to eliminate govt debt and the interest it accrues would be beneficial. The govt debt is going to ruin us.
Ask yourself, "does the govt debt affect us in a beneficial way? No.
Wouldn't it be beneficial to eliminate it? And send those dollars overseas. The overseas people would just spend it to buy our goods.
Edited on 31-10-2023 19:32
01-11-2023 02:11
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
keepit wrote:
No!
It will just create more terrorists. Besides the war is destroying Palestinians and it wasn't them that did the horror. No leader should be enraged at innocent people for something that is really a failure of security responsibilities. That being said, i still favor the side of Israel. There's just making some serious mistakes here.
And it's causing many more problems than terrorists cause and that's hard to do.

Israel is itself terrorists... They periodically throw these 'punishment-parties', to clear out the settlers, under the guise of Hamas terrorists. There probably are some terrorists among the settlers, but not a huge threat. It's holy land, a holy war over that land.
01-11-2023 05:06
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
I did a search for the number of deaths for post 9/11 wars and Brown University said 7,000 service members, 8,000 contractors and over 30,000 suicides for a total of over 45,000 deaths.
On Yahoo people will say God gave that land to Israel 3,000 years ago. I.N. Resolution 181 and the partition plan of 1947 created this problem and the wars in Iraq, Afghanistan and Ukraine. Purim's just doing what he saw the U.S. doing and Obama talked trash about Russia while Trump said "Be Great".
01-11-2023 13:46
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
keepit wrote:
No!

Indeed, Israel should clearly replace Israeli Defense Minister Yoav Gallant with you immediately as you clearly have a clear and present understanding of the Mideast political situation.

Now take your Thorazine

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
01-11-2023 14:58
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
HarveyH55 wrote:
keepit wrote:
No!

Israel is itself terrorists... They periodically throw these 'punishment-parties', to clear out the settlers, under the guise of Hamas terrorists. There probably are some terrorists among the settlers, but not a huge threat. It's holy land, a holy war over that land.

That is just nonsense hot air, however if you really believe your nunsense you are now required to begin beheading Jew babies.

CIAO

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
01-11-2023 21:44
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21612)
keepit wrote:
Gas,
It's the process they are using to eliminate hamas that will enrage potential terrorists and increase their numbers.

So eliminating terrorists creates terrorists...gotit.
keepit wrote:
And yes, printing more dollars to eliminate govt debt and the interest it accrues would be beneficial. The govt debt is going to ruin us.

You can't print your way out of debt. All you do is change a debt crash into a cash crash.
keepit wrote:
Ask yourself, "does the govt debt affect us in a beneficial way? No.
Wouldn't it be beneficial to eliminate it?

It is not possible for the federal government to pay the debt. They are broke.
keepit wrote:
And send those dollars overseas. The overseas people would just spend it to buy our goods.

Communism doesn't work.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
01-11-2023 22:18
keepit
★★★★★
(3070)
I think you're a little mixed up itn. A cash crisis isn't the same as a debt crisis. They just not the same. The key issue is that you don't have to pay interest on money that you print to pay off treasuries which accrue interest.

Join the debate war:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Climate Change + Pandemic + Gun Rocket War + Economy Money = Divine World Solution028-12-2023 05:09
Only New Central Bank Type Appear Can End Global Currency War325-07-2023 22:50
The Ukraine War Will End Immediately If The USA Receive The Benefits They Looking For015-07-2023 09:03
The Book That Will Stop All War Instantly: New Creation New Society New World By Bodhi Udumbara1006-03-2023 05:33
war, racism, and disease624-02-2022 06:37
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact