Remember me
▼ Content

Only New Central Bank Type Appear Can End Global Currency War

Only New Central Bank Type Appear Can End Global Currency War24-07-2023 07:01
TheHardTruth
☆☆☆☆☆
(7)
Original Source, More Info: www . ascension joy . com/forum/showthread.php?tid=232

Look at geopolitics in general then the current biggest issue is the global currency war.
No any nations want to use USD, Euro for their international trade forever but prefer other method.
But the Yuan, Rub, Yen, Rupee, etc. are not good neither.

Each beings entities have it own vision of how the solution will be played out.
It is too stupid when you have a big entity think you must solve the internal conflict between China vs Taiwan or North Korea vs South Korea first in order to end global currency war.

I do not agree with that vision, why?

Just ask this question for me: between
– North Korea, Iran sanctioned end.
vs
– North Korea reunify with South Korea.
Which one is easier to do, to complete?

It must be the sanction removed for North Korea, Iran.

In my vision, the only way to end the current global currency war is new central bank type appear (with new currency to give add new international currency choice for global trade).

All the current central bank have it own features and weakness.
It is pretty easy to create a new international central bank (with new currency) that play the important role in international economic trading between nation.

I am a neutral player, I am not in favor of any particular nations or groups but I am not the official referee group at the same time.
So I am not fully free and in the best condition to create, to design a new central bank type (I do not get paid to do the job too).

If you really want me to help you guys, then please make big donation to me so I can have motivation, desire and in my preferred condition to craft, to think, to share my vision about how new central bank type should be.

Overall, the only way to end the current global currency war is the appearance of new central bank type in the society. All other option and solution won't able to end the current war chaos.

Only after the global currency war ended then you will have the "reunification" of conflict land.

Do not over think, do not believe in any stupid corrupt beings entities, just use common sense to think, to answer some basic question for yourself to know what is the objective/goal should be to end global conflict.

Best Regard,
The Messiah Buddha
24-07-2023 21:39
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21612)
TheHardTruth wrote:
Original Source, More Info: www . ascension joy . com/forum/showthread.php?tid=232

Look at geopolitics in general then the current biggest issue is the global currency war.
No any nations want to use USD, Euro for their international trade forever but prefer other method.
But the Yuan, Rub, Yen, Rupee, etc. are not good neither.

Each beings entities have it own vision of how the solution will be played out.
It is too stupid when you have a big entity think you must solve the internal conflict between China vs Taiwan or North Korea vs South Korea first in order to end global currency war.

I do not agree with that vision, why?

Just ask this question for me: between
– North Korea, Iran sanctioned end.
vs
– North Korea reunify with South Korea.
Which one is easier to do, to complete?

It must be the sanction removed for North Korea, Iran.

In my vision, the only way to end the current global currency war is new central bank type appear (with new currency to give add new international currency choice for global trade).

All the current central bank have it own features and weakness.
It is pretty easy to create a new international central bank (with new currency) that play the important role in international economic trading between nation.

I am a neutral player, I am not in favor of any particular nations or groups but I am not the official referee group at the same time.
So I am not fully free and in the best condition to create, to design a new central bank type (I do not get paid to do the job too).

If you really want me to help you guys, then please make big donation to me so I can have motivation, desire and in my preferred condition to craft, to think, to share my vision about how new central bank type should be.

Overall, the only way to end the current global currency war is the appearance of new central bank type in the society. All other option and solution won't able to end the current war chaos.

Only after the global currency war ended then you will have the "reunification" of conflict land.

Do not over think, do not believe in any stupid corrupt beings entities, just use common sense to think, to answer some basic question for yourself to know what is the objective/goal should be to end global conflict.

Best Regard,
The Messiah Buddha

A world bank has already been created and has already issued currency (called an SDR). It is a fiat currency. It will not end global conflict.

Guess you missed the memo.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 24-07-2023 21:40
25-07-2023 09:49
TheHardTruth
☆☆☆☆☆
(7)
Old Zimbabwe ZWR Bank Notes Will Be The Key Of New World Currency System Transition Period
Full article, source:
www . ascension joy . com/forum/showthread.php?tid=233
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u78TWAOkHBg
25-07-2023 22:50
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21612)
TheHardTruth wrote:
Old Zimbabwe ZWR Bank Notes Will Be The Key Of New World Currency System Transition Period
Full article, source:
www . ascension joy . com/forum/showthread.php?tid=233
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u78TWAOkHBg

Zimbabwe uses the Zimbabwe dollar (ZWL), currently worth 3.1 mils in US dollars or about .03 grams of gold.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 25-07-2023 22:57

Join the debate Only New Central Bank Type Appear Can End Global Currency War:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Climate Change + Pandemic + Gun Rocket War + Economy Money = Divine World Solution028-12-2023 05:09
war801-11-2023 22:18
Jimmy Hoffa's body may be located which will mean the end of World Hunger and climate change both001-11-2023 20:25
The Ukraine War Will End Immediately If The USA Receive The Benefits They Looking For015-07-2023 09:03
Make A Donation If You Want To Have A Hint Of How The Current World Conflicts End113-07-2023 20:47
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact