Remember me
▼ Content

Make A Donation If You Want To Have A Hint Of How The Current World Conflicts End


Make A Donation If You Want To Have A Hint Of How The Current World Conflicts End13-07-2023 20:08
MessiahCalling
☆☆☆☆☆
(10)
Make A Donation If You Want To Have A Hint Of How The Current World Conflicts End
Original Source, More Information: www . ascension joy . com/07/2023/make-a-donation-if-you-want-to-have-a-hint-of-how-the-current-world-conflicts-end/

It is the end time, and the chance for me to receive ten of thousand USD or Euro are very low.

So I have decide to share privately a hint of the future, a hint of how the current on going world conflicts will end.

In order to receive that hint, all you need to do it make a fair amount of donation to me as soon as possible when I still online.

I do not have any fixed amount so just donate any number you either could or you think it is deserve. Then I will see whether will reveal the secret with you or not (if not then I will make the refund).

Of course I have never shared that hint/information to anybody including both public and private.

My communication contact can be found at: www . ascension joy . com/contact/

The donation method I accept via cryptocurrency or international money transfer (such as Western Union, Money Gram, etc.):
Bitcoin BTC:

– bc1qn3hqhwsnr69q9mxxakrspfdyyyww3vvdxs7m5c .

– bc1qxhnn6zh8jdq4cs5nuzxh6ut45mqhqfmn5xewva .

Ethereum ETH:

– 0x98D9eB47F22c506B132386E89cb4C8e459020740 .

– 0x726b5cc49E66B4F8E9f74e1C9d6Bdfe4CCc884D6 .

Litecoin LTC:

– ltc1q7y3weduw6rnp2gfef40ke3mlmk3dyjssm40l4j .

– ltc1qy8uj6h4n368ump299eveazwlshfk5l72d64qqy .

BitcoinCash BCH:

– bitcoincash:qp2fxumzkdmhpxcdceyj90mqlzddz82dfszl5wepmm .

– bitcoincash:qqjdzs07w44jggcdxdd9ttm6spzqfkf8d5pky3m7dd .

eCash XEC:

– ecash:qzhcky7y0ty0cvv87f9kq22ewh39xvnxnu0qjfpzru .

– ecash:qrmwga2g0d465zs53952wtav6pzktj95jcr96lsvxe .


For money transfer service such as Western Union, Money Gram, etc. Please contact me private to receive the info.

Just a tiny hint, a bit of information from me will increase your power.
You can treat it like a "demo" if you like.

Be quick before too late.

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Buddha
13-07-2023 20:47
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14718)
MessiahCalling wrote: Make A Donation If You Want To Have A Hint Of How The Current World Conflicts End

Wait, don't tell me ... I want to guess.

Do the Current World Conflicts End with one side winning and subsequently learning proper usage of upper case letters?

MessiahCalling wrote: It is the end time, and the chance for me to receive ten of thousand USD or Euro are very low.

Have you considered getting a job?

MessiahCalling wrote: So I have decide to share privately a hint of the future, a hint of how the current on going world conflicts will end.

I'm in it for the raffle, and the wonderful door prizes.

MessiahCalling wrote: In order to receive that hint, all you need to do it make a fair amount of donation to me as soon as possible when I still online.

I don't need any lifelines. I have already given you my final answer.

MessiahCalling wrote: I do not have any fixed amount so just donate any number you either could or you think it is deserve. Then I will see whether will reveal the secret with you or not (if not then I will make the refund).

This has got to be on the up-and-up since you are offering a money-back guarantee.

MessiahCalling wrote:Of course I have never shared that hint/information to anybody including both public and private.

Oh, I know which one you're talking about. That hint is really cool. I should make the same offer to the world that you are making.

MessiahCalling wrote: My communication contact can be found at: www . ascension joy . com/contact/

My communication contact is to PM me HERE.

MessiahCalling wrote:The donation method I accept via cryptocurrency or international money transfer (such as Western Union, Money Gram, etc.):

Bitcoin BTC:

– bc1qn3hqhwsnr69q9mxxakrspfdyyyww3vvdxs7m5c .

– bc1qxhnn6zh8jdq4cs5nuzxh6ut45mqhqfmn5xewva .

Ethereum ETH:

– 0x98D9eB47F22c506B132386E89cb4C8e459020740 .

– 0x726b5cc49E66B4F8E9f74e1C9d6Bdfe4CCc884D6 .

Litecoin LTC:

– ltc1q7y3weduw6rnp2gfef40ke3mlmk3dyjssm40l4j .

– ltc1qy8uj6h4n368ump299eveazwlshfk5l72d64qqy .

BitcoinCash BCH:

– bitcoincash:qp2fxumzkdmhpxcdceyj90mqlzddz82dfszl5wepmm .

– bitcoincash:qqjdzs07w44jggcdxdd9ttm6spzqfkf8d5pky3m7dd .

eCash XEC:

– ecash:qzhcky7y0ty0cvv87f9kq22ewh39xvnxnu0qjfpzru .

– ecash:qrmwga2g0d465zs53952wtav6pzktj95jcr96lsvxe .

Wow, I notice that all of these cryptos fall under offshore jurisdictions.

MessiahCalling wrote:Be quick before too late.

Anyone who wants to make a donation to me can do so anytime, at his leisure.

Best Regard,
IBDaMann, hanging out with GasGuzzler, Sven, Ralph & Frank.
Join the debate Make A Donation If You Want To Have A Hint Of How The Current World Conflicts End:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Can refusing to believe make the problem magically disappear?2425-05-2024 00:18
Jimmy Hoffa's body may be located which will mean the end of World Hunger and climate change both001-11-2023 20:25
Chatbots sometimes make things up. Is AI's hallucination problem fixable?503-08-2023 13:20
Only New Central Bank Type Appear Can End Global Currency War325-07-2023 22:50
Send Me Any Amount Of Donation So I Can Try Lottery Luck Method On My Own015-07-2023 19:07
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact