HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Thought this was funny...
Attached image:

Edited on 28-06-2019 11:57
28-06-2019 18:58
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21600)
There is no USS Al Gore, but this is a funny picture all the same.

This boat is moored in Lake Geneva, in Switzerland and is a private yacht and has nothing to do with Al Gore or any kind of 'global warming' research. The area was hit by a nasty ice storm back in January. Everything was covered like this, but this boat says it all.

A most impressive ice storm.
30-06-2019 22:10
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14416)

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
Edited on 30-06-2019 22:17
01-07-2019 01:15
(5197)
I don't remember if said they would be completely gone, or just the usual annual melting, like it's a horrible thing, that never happens. Ice caps melt a little every year. Big chunks break off, and drift. Some of those giant ice cubes sink ships, like the Titanic...
01-07-2019 04:53
(14416)
HarveyH55 wrote: I don't remember if said they would be completely gone, or just the usual annual melting, like it's a horrible thing, that never happens.

I remember Al Gore's predictions. I watched them live and I saw them repeated on the news.

He used wording to express maximum hyperbole, to generate maximum hysteria. He insisted all the ice would be gone. He conveyed the imminent demise of the polar bears.

There was zero ambiguity.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
01-07-2019 05:32
(5197)
I wonder why he never ran for president again, after his crushing defeat to GWB. It was close, he almost won, I don't thin Chad votes in Florida anymore... Think, even with all of his failings, he'd still do better against Trump, than all the other candidates combined. He's a Nobel Prize winner, just like Obama. Least we know what he got his award for, never did understand Obama's. Former vice-presidents don't seem to get elected president often, maybe it's a curse, always going to be second best...
01-07-2019 05:59
(14416)
HarveyH55 wrote: Think, even with all of his failings, he'd still do better against Trump, than all the other candidates combined.

That's not how it works in the Democrat Party. Once you have been given your turn and lose, then it's someone else's turn.

Al Gore is damaged goods, as far as the DNC is concerned. They will still allow him to remain "relevant" as long as he faithfully obeys.

HarveyH55 wrote: Least we know what he got his award for, never did understand Obama's.

For being liberal and for being elected President of the United States.

Hillary's was already drafted and ready to be presented on November 3, 2016 ... but Houston, we have a problem.

The Nobel Prize has been rendered meaningless beyond a Marxist virtue-signal.

HarveyH55 wrote: Former vice-presidents don't seem to get elected president often, maybe it's a curse, always going to be second best...

That's why Biden might now be second fiddle to Elizabeth Warren.

Join the debate USS Al Gore:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
USS Gerald R. Ford aircraft carrier heads home after elevators and catapults fail again003-01-2024 02:33
Remembering the day that John McCain set the USS Forrestall on fire killing 134 American sailors421-06-2023 21:31
The USS Bonhomme Richard was destroyed by a LITHIUM ION BATTERY FIRE120-01-2023 14:33
How A New Business Model Can Easily Destroy Big Tech Companies Like Google, Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, Al910-01-2021 04:45
Great News! Al Roker has Addressed Climate Change for us!221-07-2019 22:18
Articles
Al Gore: Nobel Peace Prize acceptance speech
Al Gore: Hurricane Katrina and Global Warming
Al Gore: Bali speech
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact