Remember me
▼ Content

Great News! Al Roker has Addressed Climate Change for us!

Great News! Al Roker has Addressed Climate Change for us!21-07-2019 06:05
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14407)
Great news everybody! Al Roker went to the mat for humanity and apparently saved the planet. Whew, that was a close one!

Al Roker travels to the Arctic for firsthand look at climate change

In April of this year Al Roker travelled directly to Utqiaġvik, Alaska to observe Climate Change, ... because apparently that's where it is. I'm not sure exactly what he did but I'm pretty sure he fixed it. Good old Al. You can always count on him to fix these kinds of things.

Al Roker headed to Utqiaġvik, Alaska, considered ground zero for climate change, to learn from the scientists gathering critical information there that could help save the Earth.

From The Manual:

Climate Ground Zero: proper noun
In the Global Warming mythology, the term for wherever Climate is directly facing off with Global Warming. Global Warming believers make pilgrimages to such locations to see the fighting in action and to cheer on Climate, or if the battle has ended, to view the effects of the War.

"What we are seeing now is unprecedented. Changes that are happening are happening in just 30, 50 years," Ignatius Rigor, a scientist from the University of Washington, said.

From The Manual:

Unprecedented: adjective
Per the Global Warming lexicon, whenever an ordinary or otherwise non-exceptional event occurs that some Climate Scientist wishes to imply requires a Settled Science explanation, the event is characterized as "unprecedented."

Nearby, Al headed to watch Victoria Hill, an Old Dominion University, scientists deploy buoys to measure how sunlight and heat impact the ice.

From The Manual:

Heat: noun
In the Global Warming theology, "heat" means whatever it needs to mean at any given moment. The term is employed by Global Warming believers to shift semantic goalposts as necessary. It's meaning can shift fluidly between "temperature," "increase in temperature," "thermal energy," "flow of thermal energy," "convection," "absorption of electromagnetic radiation," "energy," "conduction," "infrared," "plasma," "work," "power," "radioactivity," "electrical energy" and others as convenient.

... and finally the quote that just covers everything and says it all:

"What's happening with the greenhouse gases, as you may know, is that they're causing more heat to be absorbed in the atmosphere. The more greenhouse gases there are in the atmosphere, the more heat there is available for things like storms," Bryan Thomas, the observatory's station chief who helps a team monitor the ozone and make sure it's not decreasing, said.

Anyway, I wanted to share the good news. We don't need to worry and panic and dread and fear and tremble in terror anymore. Al has this Climate Change thing covered and he'll let us know if he needs any help with anything.

Al, if you're reading this, I'd to thank you on behalf of humanity. You rock.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
Edited on 21-07-2019 06:17
21-07-2019 18:07
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2933)
Here's my thoughts on that....I will echo my great appreciation. Thanks Al for all you do for us! However, I don't think Alaska is Ground zrero for Al...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxaicGvAP7o
Edited on 21-07-2019 18:11
21-07-2019 22:18
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14407)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Here's my thoughts on that....I will echo my great appreciation. Thanks Al for all you do for us! However, I don't think Alaska is Ground zrero for Al...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxaicGvAP7o

The doubts about whether Al Roker got the straight poop on Climate Change is a load of crap. I mean, no shit, if anyone is going to dump all over him, you can expect the you know what will hit that fan.

I'm just glad that we can put this whole Global Warming thing to rest.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist

Join the debate Great News! Al Roker has Addressed Climate Change for us!:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Great photo of Nicholas Copernicus1806-01-2024 01:20
Breaking News. Liberal turd Dianne Feinstein croaked and as such I will mourn in my030-09-2023 02:00
Breaking News- Please call 843-963-3600, if you have seen our crashed F35 Lego jet219-09-2023 14:52
fox news3516-09-2023 13:27
BREAKING NEWS Vaccinated Jill Xiden gets covid for second time005-09-2023 05:37
Articles
Al Gore: Nobel Peace Prize acceptance speech
Al Gore: Hurricane Katrina and Global Warming
Al Gore: Bali speech
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact