Remember me
▼ Content

Understanding the Mind of the Enemy



Page 1 of 212>
Understanding the Mind of the Enemy19-03-2022 07:30
sealover
★★★☆☆
(803)
I am ignorant.

Therefore, everyone else is ignorant.

I falsely profess knowledge of science.

Therefore, everyone else falsely professes knowledge of science.

I just make shit up.

Therefore, everyone else just makes shit up.

I lie.

Therefore, everyone else lies.

I can be baffled by bullshit if it is phrased in scientific-sounding terms.

Therefore, everyone else can be baffled by bullshit if it is phrased in scientific-sounding terms.

I am afraid my lies will be exposed.

Therefore, everyone else is afraid their lies will be exposed.

I am afraid my scientific ignorance will be exposed.

Therefore, everyone else is afraid their scientific ignorance will be exposed.

I have no idea what any scientific term means.

Therefore, everyone else has no idea what any scientific term means.

I think since nobody knows what it means, it is effective in debate to dismiss it as a "buzzword".

I have no idea how to unambiguously define a term.

Therefore, everyone else has no idea how to unambiguously define a term

Trolls are most comfortable in an echo chamber.

When trolls talk to each other, projection of ignorance puts them all on an equal footing.

When trolls talk to scientists, projection of ignorance leaves them hopelessly outgunned.

Trolls cannot survive without feeding.

Sadistic joy is the only thing they want.

They can't get if you systematically refuse to engage them.

Like the vampire that cannot come in unless invited.

Imagine how pathetic they must be feeling as they make attempt after attempt to engage you.

It's okay to enjoy the image of how they must look as they melt down.

And they SLILL can't get to engage them.

They must be feeling horrible if it makes them write that. And that. And that.

They were hoping to get off on sadistic pleasure, but instead they are just being humiliated.

And they still can't get you to engage them.
RE: It is Okay to Enjoy Poking the Bear19-03-2022 09:49
sealover
★★★☆☆
(803)
When you get good at the hit-and-run attacks, it is okay to enjoy poking the bear.

That is if the only "pokes" are rebuttal of absurd assertions with correct information that others can benefit from.

That's a good enough poke.

You don't have to tell them how disgusting they are.

Just how wrong they are.

And they can NEVER resist the bait.

But YOU can.

Never ever ever reply to their shit.

Just keep pointing out how wrong they are in a manner that could teach others to tell them how wrong they are.

Just don't ever ever ever ever reply to them.

It's okay to giggle.

No shame.

Some people really DO have it coming, and it serves them right.

Go ahead.

Poke the bear.

It's fun.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sealover wrote:
I am ignorant.

Therefore, everyone else is ignorant.

I falsely profess knowledge of science.

Therefore, everyone else falsely professes knowledge of science.

I just make shit up.

Therefore, everyone else just makes shit up.

I lie.

Therefore, everyone else lies.

I can be baffled by bullshit if it is phrased in scientific-sounding terms.

Therefore, everyone else can be baffled by bullshit if it is phrased in scientific-sounding terms.

I am afraid my lies will be exposed.

Therefore, everyone else is afraid their lies will be exposed.

I am afraid my scientific ignorance will be exposed.

Therefore, everyone else is afraid their scientific ignorance will be exposed.

I have no idea what any scientific term means.

Therefore, everyone else has no idea what any scientific term means.

I think since nobody knows what it means, it is effective in debate to dismiss it as a "buzzword".

I have no idea how to unambiguously define a term.

Therefore, everyone else has no idea how to unambiguously define a term

Trolls are most comfortable in an echo chamber.

When trolls talk to each other, projection of ignorance puts them all on an equal footing.

When trolls talk to scientists, projection of ignorance leaves them hopelessly outgunned.

Trolls cannot survive without feeding.

Sadistic joy is the only thing they want.

They can't get if you systematically refuse to engage them.

Like the vampire that cannot come in unless invited.

Imagine how pathetic they must be feeling as they make attempt after attempt to engage you.

It's okay to enjoy the image of how they must look as they melt down.

And they SLILL can't get to engage them.

They must be feeling horrible if it makes them write that. And that. And that.

They were hoping to get off on sadistic pleasure, but instead they are just being humiliated.

And they still can't get you to engage them.
19-03-2022 10:00
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18359)
sealover wrote:
I am ignorant.

Yes.
sealover wrote:
Therefore, everyone else is ignorant.

No, you can't blame your problems on others.
sealover wrote:
I falsely profess knowledge of science.

Yes.
sealover wrote:
Therefore, everyone else falsely professes knowledge of science.

No, you can't blame your problems on others.
sealover wrote:
I just make shit up.

Yes.
sealover wrote:
I lie.

Yes.
sealover wrote:
I can be baffled by bullshit if it is phrased in scientific-sounding terms.
terms.

Yes.
sealover wrote:
I am afraid my lies will be exposed.

Yes.
sealover wrote:
I am afraid my scientific ignorance will be exposed.

Yes.
sealover wrote:
I have no idea what any scientific term means.

True, so far as you demonstrated so far.
sealover wrote:
I have no idea how to unambiguously define a term.

I agree.
sealover wrote:
Trolls are most comfortable in an echo chamber.

And you've built a beaut.
sealover wrote:
When trolls talk to each other, projection of ignorance puts them all on an equal footing.

Nah. They are already on equal footing. None at all.
sealover wrote:
When trolls talk to scientists, projection of ignorance leaves them hopelessly outgunned.

Trolls don't project ignorance. They ARE ignorant. Yes, they are hopelessly outgunned.
sealover wrote:
Trolls cannot survive without feeding.

Sure they can. Obviously, you not met some people here.
sealover wrote:
Sadistic joy is the only thing they want.

I would agree.
sealover wrote:
They can't get if you systematically refuse to engage them.

They don't need to be engaged to be sadistic and continue to troll.
sealover wrote:
Like the vampire that cannot come in unless invited.

Come into where? You are describing a non-existent boundary again.
sealover wrote:
It's okay to enjoy the image of how they must look as they melt down.

No. It's sad to see trolls like you remain in ignorance.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
19-03-2022 10:01
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18359)
sealover wrote:
When you get good at the hit-and-run attacks, it is okay to enjoy poking the bear.

That is if the only "pokes" are rebuttal of absurd assertions with correct information that others can benefit from.

That's a good enough poke.

You don't have to tell them how disgusting they are.

Just how wrong they are.

And they can NEVER resist the bait.

But YOU can.

Never ever ever reply to their shit.

Just keep pointing out how wrong they are in a manner that could teach others to tell them how wrong they are.

Just don't ever ever ever ever reply to them.

It's okay to giggle.

No shame.

Some people really DO have it coming, and it serves them right.

Go ahead.

Poke the bear.

It's fun.


Trolling. No argument presented.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
RE: No science. Too many buzzword fallacies.19-03-2022 10:26
sealover
★★★☆☆
(803)
You didn't unambiguously define a damn thing here.

You disappoint me.

Kind of hurts my feelings in a way.

I thought you were true to the scientific code of honor and honesty.

I kind of lost a little respect for you now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Into the Night wrote:
sealover wrote:
When you get good at the hit-and-run attacks, it is okay to enjoy poking the bear.

That is if the only "pokes" are rebuttal of absurd assertions with correct information that others can benefit from.

That's a good enough poke.

You don't have to tell them how disgusting they are.

Just how wrong they are.

And they can NEVER resist the bait.

But YOU can.

Never ever ever reply to their shit.

Just keep pointing out how wrong they are in a manner that could teach others to tell them how wrong they are.

Just don't ever ever ever ever reply to them.

It's okay to giggle.

No shame.

Some people really DO have it coming, and it serves them right.

Go ahead.

Poke the bear.

It's fun.


Trolling. No argument presented.
19-03-2022 19:42
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18359)
sealover wrote:
You didn't unambiguously define a damn thing here.

RQAA.
sealover wrote:
You disappoint me.

Kind of hurts my feelings in a way.

I thought you were true to the scientific code of honor and honesty.

Science isn't a code.
sealover wrote:
I kind of lost a little respect for you now.

You never had any.

Bitterness. Trolling. RQAA. No argument presented.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
19-03-2022 20:37
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1171)
sealover wrote:
I am ignorant.

Therefore, everyone else is ignorant.

I falsely profess knowledge of science.

Therefore, everyone else falsely professes knowledge of science.

I just make shit up.

Therefore, everyone else just makes shit up.

I lie.

Therefore, everyone else lies.

I can be baffled by bullshit if it is phrased in scientific-sounding terms.

Therefore, everyone else can be baffled by bullshit if it is phrased in scientific-sounding terms.

I am afraid my lies will be exposed.

Therefore, everyone else is afraid their lies will be exposed.

I am afraid my scientific ignorance will be exposed.

Therefore, everyone else is afraid their scientific ignorance will be exposed.

I have no idea what any scientific term means.

Therefore, everyone else has no idea what any scientific term means.

I think since nobody knows what it means, it is effective in debate to dismiss it as a "buzzword".

I have no idea how to unambiguously define a term.

Therefore, everyone else has no idea how to unambiguously define a term

Trolls are most comfortable in an echo chamber.

When trolls talk to each other, projection of ignorance puts them all on an equal footing.

When trolls talk to scientists, projection of ignorance leaves them hopelessly outgunned.

Trolls cannot survive without feeding.

Sadistic joy is the only thing they want.

They can't get if you systematically refuse to engage them.

Like the vampire that cannot come in unless invited.

Imagine how pathetic they must be feeling as they make attempt after attempt to engage you.

It's okay to enjoy the image of how they must look as they melt down.

And they SLILL can't get to engage them.

They must be feeling horrible if it makes them write that. And that. And that.

They were hoping to get off on sadistic pleasure, but instead they are just being humiliated.

And they still can't get you to engage them.


You forgot the meth smoking thangy
RE: The Problem with Buzzword Fallacy19-03-2022 22:46
sealover
★★★☆☆
(803)
Swan wrote:


You forgot the meth smoking thangy[/quote]
--------------------------------------------------------------

Of course, this is another way to provide evidence about what is true or not about climate change.

The problem with buzzword fallacies is most people DO know what words mean.

Merely calling it a "buzzword" is an admission of ignorance.

Perhaps they don't know what the words mean, but almost everyone else does.

They sound pretty ridiculous when they assume nobody else does either.
19-03-2022 23:59
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18359)
sealover wrote:
Of course, this is another way to provide evidence about what is true or not about climate change.

Define 'climate change'. Buzzword fallacy.
sealover wrote:
The problem with buzzword fallacies is most people DO know what words mean.

You don't get to speak for everybody. You only get to speak for you. Omniscience fallacy.
sealover wrote:
Merely calling it a "buzzword" is an admission of ignorance.

Sorry dude, you can't define a buzzword that way.
sealover wrote:
Perhaps they don't know what the words mean, but almost everyone else does.

Omniscience fallacy. Define 'climate change'.
sealover wrote:
They sound pretty ridiculous when they assume nobody else does either.

Omniscience fallacy. Define 'climate change'.

Evasion. No argument presented.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Inside the Mind of the Enemy - The True Motivation20-03-2022 13:00
sealover
★★★☆☆
(803)
I am, in my own way, a sociopathic sexual sadist.

Therefore, everyone else is, in their own way, a sociopathic sexual sadist.

---------------------------

I am vicious.

Therefore, everyone else is vicious.

I am a coward who runs away from my words.

Therefore, everyone else is a coward who runs away from his words.

I am a primary aggressor instigator of conflict.

Therefore, everyone else is a primary aggressor instigator of conflict.

I am a troll who plays word games.

Therefore, everyone else is a troll who plays word games.

_________________________

I am ignorant.

Therefore, everyone else is ignorant.

I falsely profess knowledge of science.

Therefore, everyone else falsely professes knowledge of science.

I just make shit up.

Therefore, everyone else just makes shit up.

I lie.

Therefore, everyone else lies.

I can be baffled by bullshit if it is phrased in scientific-sounding terms.

Therefore, everyone else can be baffled by bullshit if it is phrased in scientific-sounding terms.

I am afraid my lies will be exposed.

Therefore, everyone else is afraid their lies will be exposed.

I am afraid my scientific ignorance will be exposed.

Therefore, everyone else is afraid their scientific ignorance will be exposed.

I have no idea what any scientific term means.

Therefore, everyone else has no idea what any scientific term means.

I think since nobody knows what it means, it is effective in debate to dismiss it as a "buzzword".

I have no idea how to unambiguously define a term.

Therefore, everyone else has no idea how to unambiguously define a term

Trolls are most comfortable in an echo chamber.

When trolls talk to each other, projection of ignorance puts them all on an equal footing.

When trolls talk to scientists, projection of ignorance leaves them hopelessly outgunned.

Trolls cannot survive without feeding.

Sadistic joy is the only thing they want.

They can't get if you systematically refuse to engage them.

Like the vampire that cannot come in unless invited.

Imagine how pathetic they must be feeling as they make attempt after attempt to engage you.

It's okay to enjoy the image of how they must look as they melt down.

And they SLILL can't get to engage them.

They must be feeling horrible if it makes them write that. And that. And that.

They were hoping to get off on sadistic pleasure, but instead they are just being humiliated.

And they still can't get you to engage them.[/quote]
Edited on 20-03-2022 13:26
20-03-2022 14:57
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11733)
seal over wrote:The problem with buzzword fallacies is most people DO know what words mean.

Nope. The problem with religious buzzwords is that each one holds a different, personal meaning for each worshiper. No two people using the same buzzword in a discussion are using the same meaning. They are just babbling in agreement because the buzzword helps give them a religion fix, like a nice shot of morphine.

seal over wrote:Merely calling it a "buzzword" is an admission of ignorance.

The mere refusal to define one's buzzwords is an admission of ignorance and an admission of dependence/addiction to a WACKY religion for feelings of love, acceptance and personal redemption by people who otherwise have serious issues.

seal over wrote:They sound pretty ridiculous when they assume nobody else does either.

They sound pretty ridiculous pretending to agree on violations of physics just so they can feel the buzzword release large doses of dopamine and serotonin into circulation.
20-03-2022 14:58
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11733)
seal over wrote:The problem with buzzword fallacies is most people DO know what words mean.

Nope. The problem with religious buzzwords is that each one holds a different, personal meaning for each worshiper. No two people using the same buzzword in a discussion are using the same meaning. They are just babbling in agreement because the buzzword helps give them a religion fix, like a nice shot of morphine.

seal over wrote:Merely calling it a "buzzword" is an admission of ignorance.

The mere refusal to define one's buzzwords is an admission of ignorance and an admission of dependence/addiction to a WACKY religion for feelings of love, acceptance and personal redemption by people who otherwise have serious issues.

seal over wrote:They sound pretty ridiculous when they assume nobody else does either.

They sound pretty ridiculous pretending to agree on violations of physics just so they can feel the buzzword release large doses of dopamine and serotonin into circulation.
RE: Trolls are not just ANALOGOUS to sexual predators20-03-2022 23:27
sealover
★★★☆☆
(803)
Trolls are not just ANALOGOUS to sexual predators.

They ARE sexual predators.

They know it, but have good mechanisms in place to deny it.

Sociopathic sexual sadism is their prime motivator.

A frontal assault will never work.

The realization must set in only after they have allowed the thought to form.

Too late to block it.

For example, use language that points out how much their behavior looks like gang rape, without using such an overt description of a sexual predator that they block it before the thought is allowed to form.

Their sickness is what makes them so harmful to society.

Their sickness is also their weakness.

Deep down inside, they know EXACTLY what they are.
21-03-2022 01:19
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11733)
sealover wrote: Trolls are not just ANALOGOUS to sexual predators.

Correct. They're analogous to the broader Democrat party.
Attached image:

RE: You don't scare me, Mr. Troll.21-03-2022 05:50
sealover
★★★☆☆
(803)
You don't scare me, Mr. Troll.

Haven't you figured out that I made you my bitch?

You are the new Igoramus!

Remember that character in the famous story.

It was about debate, so you must be intimately familiar to you.

What's so cool is that the straw man fallacy Ignoramus tried to use to disguise his ignorance completely backfired.

Time and time again, Ignoramus set himself up to be a straw man so easily shredded, that even before hearing the counterargument they knew:

I haven't fully grasped what the scientific revolutionaries are talking about.

The numbers all added up. The charts could predict the movement of the sun moon and stars. It always LOOKED like the sun moved around the earth.

It might have been a hard sell to open minds up to a paradigm shift.

Ignoramus helped the cause every time.

He made an assertion so patently absurd in his effort to rebut the revolutionaries assertions, the audience needed no further explanation.

Whatever the real truth was about the universe. And still weren't sure.

Whatever that real truth was, it COULDN'T BE what that Ignoramus guy was saying. He was just making that shit up. I understood the question better than he did. He's supposed to be the genius but obviously doesn't really have a clue.

So that is ONE way for a "revolutionary" paradigm-shifting discovery to get accepted.

Give the floor to Ignoramus so it's easier for the audience to understand why the contrarian position is implausible.

And thank our climate change Ignoramus for facilitating the rapid grasp of the utter absence of plausibility of absurd contrarian assertions in science.

EVERYBODY CHEER FOR IGNORAMUS!

Keep it up, my friend.

YOU'RE GONNA BE FAMOUS!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

IBdaMann wrote:
sealover wrote: Trolls are not just ANALOGOUS to sexual predators.

Correct. They're analogous to the broader Democrat party.
21-03-2022 06:44
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11733)
seal over wrote: You don't scare me, Mr. Troll. Haven't you figured out that I made you my bitch?

You are apparently confusing me for tmiddles. I am sitting here watching you in amusement from my rent-free penthouse in your mind.

From here I have direct access to pulling your strings and making you do exactly what I want you to do.

I think now I'll have you project your confusion by drawing an analogy to other people who got it all wrong as you do.

seal over wrote:I haven't fully grasped what the scientific revolutionaries are talking about. The numbers all added up. The charts could predict the movement of the sun moon and stars. It always LOOKED like the sun moved around the earth.

That's what happens when you allow others to do your thinking for you. That's what happens when you become a fanatic in some WACKY religion. You put yourself into the position of having to interpret the world around you from a perspective of science denial.

... and now let's have you babble incoherently for our amusement:

seal over wrote:And thank our climate change Ignoramus for facilitating the rapid grasp of the utter absence of plausibility of absurd contrarian assertions in science.

Good one!
RE: I shall continue for your amusement then21-03-2022 07:48
sealover
★★★☆☆
(803)
And now let's hear you babble incoherently for our amusement - Ignoramus

There was this super intelligent guy a very long time ago.

He was one of the first genius who would new land far beyond his own.

Funny thing happened when got there.

He tried to talk to them.

All they could do was "babble" back at him. And they were making "babbling" sounds back and forth at each other.

That's when I figured out that were using the sounds as some kind of signal.

They seemed to be jockeying for position as they made babbling sounds back and forth at each other.

I tried to talk to them, but they obviously have no kind of language ability.

Such babbling creatures could not possibly understand what I am saying to ther with real language.

Babble babble babble babble. It almost looks like an ego battle the way they go back and forth with those strange sounds they keep making.

Pity.

I could have taught them so much.

IBdaMann wrote:
seal over wrote: You don't scare me, Mr. Troll. Haven't you figured out that I made you my bitch?

You are apparently confusing me for tmiddles. I am sitting here watching you in amusement from my rent-free penthouse in your mind.

From here I have direct access to pulling your strings and making you do exactly what I want you to do.

I think now I'll have you project your confusion by drawing an analogy to other people who got it all wrong as you do.

seal over wrote:I haven't fully grasped what the scientific revolutionaries are talking about. The numbers all added up. The charts could predict the movement of the sun moon and stars. It always LOOKED like the sun moved around the earth.

That's what happens when you allow others to do your thinking for you. That's what happens when you become a fanatic in some WACKY religion. You put yourself into the position of having to interpret the world around you from a perspective of science denial.

... and now let's have you babble incoherently for our amusement:

seal over wrote:And thank our climate change Ignoramus for facilitating the rapid grasp of the utter absence of plausibility of absurd contrarian assertions in science.

Good one!
21-03-2022 08:17
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18359)
sealover wrote:
You don't scare me, Mr. Troll.

So you don't scare yourself. Big hairy deal.
sealover wrote:
Haven't you figured out that I made you my bitch?

You don't have any ability to make anyone your bitch.
sealover wrote:
You are the new Igoramus!

Remember that character in the famous story.

It was about debate, so you must be intimately familiar to you.

What's so cool is that the straw man fallacy Ignoramus tried to use to disguise his ignorance completely backfired.
...deleted excess...

Insult fallacy. Arrogance. Trolling. No argument presented.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
21-03-2022 08:19
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18359)
sealover wrote:
And now let's hear you babble incoherently for our amusement - Ignoramus
...deleted excess...

Random phrases. No apparent coherency. Trolling. No argument presented.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
21-03-2022 23:37
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1171)
sealover wrote:
Swan wrote:


You forgot the meth smoking thangy

--------------------------------------------------------------

Of course, this is another way to provide evidence about what is true or not about climate change.

The problem with buzzword fallacies is most people DO know what words mean.

Merely calling it a "buzzword" is an admission of ignorance.

Perhaps they don't know what the words mean, but almost everyone else does.

They sound pretty ridiculous when they assume nobody else does either.[/quote]

Your Mother was wrong for feeding you LSD every day.

However I can see why she did it.
22-03-2022 00:09
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18359)
Swan wrote:
sealover wrote:
Swan wrote:


You forgot the meth smoking thangy

--------------------------------------------------------------

Of course, this is another way to provide evidence about what is true or not about climate change.

Define 'climate change'. Buzzword fallacy.
Swan wrote:
The problem with buzzword fallacies is most people DO know what words mean.

Omniscience fallacy.
Swan wrote:
Merely calling it a "buzzword" is an admission of ignorance.

No. A buzzword is a word without meaning. Define 'climate change'. You seem to think it's easy to do so.
Swan wrote:
Perhaps they don't know what the words mean, but almost everyone else does.

Omniscience fallacy.
Swan wrote:
They sound pretty ridiculous when they assume nobody else does either.

Omniscience fallacy.
Swan wrote:
Your Mother was wrong for feeding you LSD every day.

However I can see why she did it.

Insult fallacy.

Trolling. No argument presented.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
RE: Why are you guys talking to EACH OTHER? DEBATE! Remember?22-03-2022 00:49
sealover
★★★☆☆
(803)
Why are you guys talking to EACH OTHER? DEBATE! Remember?

"sealover" will be speaking in response to the merits of your arguments.

Don't take it personally, but "sealover" IS NOT TALKING TO YOU!

He is talking to the audience in rebuttal to the merits of your argument.

That is the only reason he will be quoting from it "sealover" addresses the audience.

I'm not trying to be rude.

BUT WE ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE TALKING TO EACH OTHER.

This is a debate, remember?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
sealover wrote:
Swan wrote:


You forgot the meth smoking thangy

--------------------------------------------------------------

Of course, this is another way to provide evidence about what is true or not about climate change.

Define 'climate change'. Buzzword fallacy.
Swan wrote:
The problem with buzzword fallacies is most people DO know what words mean.

Omniscience fallacy.
Swan wrote:
Merely calling it a "buzzword" is an admission of ignorance.

No. A buzzword is a word without meaning. Define 'climate change'. You seem to think it's easy to do so.
Swan wrote:
Perhaps they don't know what the words mean, but almost everyone else does.

Omniscience fallacy.
Swan wrote:
They sound pretty ridiculous when they assume nobody else does either.

Omniscience fallacy.
Swan wrote:
Your Mother was wrong for feeding you LSD every day.

However I can see why she did it.

Insult fallacy.

Trolling. No argument presented.
22-03-2022 01:49
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18359)
sealover wrote:
Why are you guys talking to EACH OTHER? DEBATE! Remember?

"sealover" will be speaking in response to the merits of your arguments.

Don't take it personally, but "sealover" IS NOT TALKING TO YOU!

So you never responded with this post. Gotit.
sealover wrote:
He is talking to the audience in rebuttal to the merits of your argument.

That is the only reason he will be quoting from it "sealover" addresses the audience.

I'm not trying to be rude.

BUT WE ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE TALKING TO EACH OTHER.

Why? Doesn't your mommy let you?
sealover wrote:
This is a debate, remember?

There is no debate. You aren't even having a conversation.

Spamming. Trolling. No argument presented.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
22-03-2022 02:52
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11733)
Into the Night wrote:[quote]sealover wrote:
Why are you guys talking to EACH OTHER? DEBATE! Remember? "sealover" will be speaking in response to the merits of your arguments.

@ Into the Night, seal over has a point, so I'm not going to talk to you. You'll just have to do without me addressing you directly. Don't take it personally, but "IBDaMann" IS NOT TALKING TO YOU! Nope. I am just not talking to you.

You should know that I am going to address the audience, not you or your posts so you can forget about it. Don't take it personally. Yes, normally I would tell you directly how much of a troll those biogeosynchronichemists are but I don't think I should do that to our audience so I will be addressing them directly.

I'm not trying to be rude.

BUT WE ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE TALKING TO EACH OTHER. This is a debate, remember?




... but I guess it wouldn't cause a global genocide if you screwed up once or twice and wrote a comment to me directly ... but three would definitely cause mass extinctions around the globe. So let's monitor the direct conversations.
22-03-2022 05:01
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18359)
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:[quote]sealover wrote:
Why are you guys talking to EACH OTHER? DEBATE! Remember? "sealover" will be speaking in response to the merits of your arguments.

@ Into the Night, seal over has a point, so I'm not going to talk to you. You'll just have to do without me addressing you directly. Don't take it personally, but "IBDaMann" IS NOT TALKING TO YOU! Nope. I am just not talking to you.

You should know that I am going to address the audience, not you or your posts so you can forget about it. Don't take it personally. Yes, normally I would tell you directly how much of a troll those biogeosynchronichemists are but I don't think I should do that to our audience so I will be addressing them directly.

I'm not trying to be rude.

BUT WE ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE TALKING TO EACH OTHER. This is a debate, remember?




... but I guess it wouldn't cause a global genocide if you screwed up once or twice and wrote a comment to me directly ... but three would definitely cause mass extinctions around the globe. So let's monitor the direct conversations.




The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
22-03-2022 16:03
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3113)
sealover wrote:
Why are you guys talking to EACH OTHER? DEBATE! Remember?

Why are you talking to those guys? DEBATE! Remember?

sealover wrote:
"sealover" will be speaking in response to the merits of your arguments.

"sealover" will be speaking in climatebabble to the lemmings of his wacky religion.

sealover wrote:
Don't take it personally, but "sealover" IS NOT TALKING TO YOU!

How do you know when a person has gone completely insane? I'd say the moment in which that person has now repeatedly "pulled an Elmo" is a fairly good indicator.

sealover wrote:
He is talking to the audience in rebuttal to the merits of your argument.

You are talking to anyone who might read your post. That includes the people who you "ARE NOT TALKING TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!", whether you like it or not, because that is how an anonymous online forum such as this one works.

sealover wrote:
That is the only reason he will be quoting from it "sealover" addresses the audience.

Even Elmo is completely flabbergasted at your tenacity to continue referring to yourself in the third person...

sealover wrote:
I'm not trying to be rude.

Damnit! You broke your streak... Elmo is VERY disappointed in you...

sealover wrote:
BUT WE ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE TALKING TO EACH OTHER.

This is a debate, remember?

I'm not talking to you. Neener neener boo boo.
Edited on 22-03-2022 16:17
RE: Don't poke the bears until you develop a dossier for each one.22-03-2022 21:08
sealover
★★★☆☆
(803)
Don't poke the bears until you develop a dossier for each one.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
[b]IBdaMann wrote:[/b
... but I guess it wouldn't cause a global genocide if you screwed up once or twice and wrote a comment to me directly ... but three would definitely cause mass extinctions around the globe. So let's monitor the direct conversations.


----------------------

As you can see, this troll is seeking my attention now.

He wants me to write a comment to him directly.

He is going to just have to keep begging.

He is not worthy of my attention.

So, before you start poking any bears, be sure to develop a dossier for each one.

They will provide it for you.

ALL of your initial pokes were strictly objective statements about scientific facts.

Every time you did that, they responded with multiple absurdities.

Use their own words for quotes later.

The more desperate they get in their attempts to get your attention, the more extremely ridiculous will be the quotes they provide you.

By the time you are ready to shift from the purely-a-real-debate-about-climate-change-science mode, to I'm-going-to-enjoy-the-hell-out-of-this-troll-humiliation mode, they will have racked up a long list of personal insults directed toward you.

When ever possible, quote their most vicious insults back to them, word for word, with proper attribution.

Find the right context to display the transparent hypocrisy.

Troll will hurl insults and accusations. When the time is right, hurl them back.

Troll will make utterly outrageous claims, knowing that decent people will feel compelled to challenge them.

Study them carefully.

You don't need to make outrageous claim for them to feel compelled to challenge.

All you have to do is tell the truths that they have already revealed themselves to be most threatened by.

They will feel compelled to challenge, and it won't be much fun for them.

Especially because you will never give them the response they desperately seek.

You will never, ever, ever, ever, EVER respond to them.

Those insults provide you with the words to tailor to each bear.

Now that your dossier for the bear is complete, start poking.

It's fun to watch these idiots melt down.

I promise them I'll stay off their threads, but I guess they don't believe me.
22-03-2022 21:16
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18359)
sealover wrote:
Don't poke the bears until you develop a dossier for each one.
...deleted excess noise...

Spamming. Trolling. No argument presented.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
RE: Spamming. Trolling. No argument presented. Spamming. Trolling. No argument presented.22-03-2022 21:52
sealover
★★★☆☆
(803)
Spamming. Trolling. No argument presented.

Into the Night wrote:
sealover wrote:
Don't poke the bears until you develop a dossier for each one.
...deleted excess noise...



Spamming. Trolling. No argument presented.


Spamming. Trolling. No argument presented.

Spamming. Trolling. No argument presented.

Spamming. Trolling. No argument presented.

Spamming. Trolling. No argument presented.

(robot voice)

Spamming. Trolling. No argument presented.

Spamming. Trolling. No argument presented.

(robot voice)
22-03-2022 22:00
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18359)
sealover wrote:
Spamming. Trolling. No argument presented.

Into the Night wrote:
sealover wrote:
Don't poke the bears until you develop a dossier for each one.
...deleted excess noise...



Spamming. Trolling. No argument presented.


Spamming. Trolling. No argument presented.

Spamming. Trolling. No argument presented.

Spamming. Trolling. No argument presented.

Spamming. Trolling. No argument presented.

(robot voice)

Spamming. Trolling. No argument presented.

Spamming. Trolling. No argument presented.

(robot voice)

Trolling. No argument presented.

Maybe you should listen to this. You keep seeing this because that is all you are doing.

Present an argument. Define your terms. It's really not that hard.
But apparently it's too hard for you. This is YOUR problem. Only YOU can do anything about correcting it.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 22-03-2022 22:01
23-03-2022 01:16
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1171)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
sealover wrote:
Swan wrote:


You forgot the meth smoking thangy

--------------------------------------------------------------

Of course, this is another way to provide evidence about what is true or not about climate change.

Define 'climate change'. Buzzword fallacy.
Swan wrote:
The problem with buzzword fallacies is most people DO know what words mean.

Omniscience fallacy.
Swan wrote:
Merely calling it a "buzzword" is an admission of ignorance.

No. A buzzword is a word without meaning. Define 'climate change'. You seem to think it's easy to do so.
Swan wrote:
Perhaps they don't know what the words mean, but almost everyone else does.

Omniscience fallacy.
Swan wrote:
They sound pretty ridiculous when they assume nobody else does either.

Omniscience fallacy.
Swan wrote:
Your Mother was wrong for feeding you LSD every day.

However I can see why she did it.

Insult fallacy.

Trolling. No argument presented.


No one takes you seriously enough to argue with you, yet you keep begging for an argument.
23-03-2022 04:08
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11733)
gfm7175 wrote:
sealover wrote:That is the only reason he will be quoting from it "sealover" addresses the audience.

Even Elmo is completely flabbergasted at your tenacity to continue referring to yourself in the third person...

So is IBDaMann.
23-03-2022 04:50
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18359)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
sealover wrote:
Swan wrote:


You forgot the meth smoking thangy

--------------------------------------------------------------

Of course, this is another way to provide evidence about what is true or not about climate change.

Define 'climate change'. Buzzword fallacy.
Swan wrote:
The problem with buzzword fallacies is most people DO know what words mean.

Omniscience fallacy.
Swan wrote:
Merely calling it a "buzzword" is an admission of ignorance.

No. A buzzword is a word without meaning. Define 'climate change'. You seem to think it's easy to do so.
Swan wrote:
Perhaps they don't know what the words mean, but almost everyone else does.

Omniscience fallacy.
Swan wrote:
They sound pretty ridiculous when they assume nobody else does either.

Omniscience fallacy.
Swan wrote:
Your Mother was wrong for feeding you LSD every day.

However I can see why she did it.

Insult fallacy.

Trolling. No argument presented.


No one takes you seriously enough to argue with you, yet you keep begging for an argument.
You don't get to speak for everyone. Omniscience fallacy.

Trolling. No argument presented.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
23-03-2022 15:59
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3113)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
sealover wrote:That is the only reason he will be quoting from it "sealover" addresses the audience.

Even Elmo is completely flabbergasted at your tenacity to continue referring to yourself in the third person...

So is IBDaMann.

gfm7175 thinks that is weird, so gfm7175 would never do such a thing.
RE: La Ventaja de Utilizar Otra Idioma para Superar al Cognitive Dissonance20-04-2022 04:02
Im a BM
★★☆☆☆
(160)
La Ventaja de Utilizar Otra Idioma para Superar al Cognitive Dissonance.

Los enfermos mentales son muy capaces en el arte de negar su enfermedad mental.

Dentro de su idioma principal, saben esquivar cualquier pista de la realidad.

Sus mecanismos de auto defensive son muy adiestrados a rechazar la realidad.

Pero cuando aprenden otra idioma, es una parte distinta del cerebro que procese las palabras.

No hay tantos filtros para rechazar la realidad de manera instintiva.

Quizas la palabra "troll" no es buen ejemplo, porque es unicamente ingles.

Pero hay otras palabras, como "preador sexual", que sus mecanismos de cognitive dissonance no son tan capaces de filtrar.

Aquellas mensajes penetran, porque llegan en idioma distinto al lo que uno aprendio para negar la realidad.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------

sealover wrote:
Trolls are not just ANALOGOUS to sexual predators.

They ARE sexual predators.

They know it, but have good mechanisms in place to deny it.

Sociopathic sexual sadism is their prime motivator.

A frontal assault will never work.

The realization must set in only after they have allowed the thought to form.

Too late to block it.

For example, use language that points out how much their behavior looks like gang rape, without using such an overt description of a sexual predator that they block it before the thought is allowed to form.

Their sickness is what makes them so harmful to society.

Their sickness is also their weakness.

Deep down inside, they know EXACTLY what they are.
20-04-2022 04:48
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11733)
Im a BM wrote:La Ventaja de Utilizar Otra Idioma para Superar al Cognitive Dissonance.

Bueno ... te esta funcionando?
RE: Ignoring the bear is better than poking it.10-05-2022 21:54
Im a BM
★★☆☆☆
(160)
sealover wrote:
When you get good at the hit-and-run attacks, it is okay to enjoy poking the bear.

That is if the only "pokes" are rebuttal of absurd assertions with correct information that others can benefit from.

That's a good enough poke.

You don't have to tell them how disgusting they are.

Just how wrong they are.

And they can NEVER resist the bait.

But YOU can.

Never ever ever reply to their shit.

Just keep pointing out how wrong they are in a manner that could teach others to tell them how wrong they are.

Just don't ever ever ever ever reply to them.

It's okay to giggle.

No shame.

Some people really DO have it coming, and it serves them right.

Go ahead.

Poke the bear.

It's fun.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sealover wrote:
I am ignorant.

Therefore, everyone else is ignorant.

I falsely profess knowledge of science.

Therefore, everyone else falsely professes knowledge of science.

I just make shit up.

Therefore, everyone else just makes shit up.

I lie.

Therefore, everyone else lies.

I can be baffled by bullshit if it is phrased in scientific-sounding terms.

Therefore, everyone else can be baffled by bullshit if it is phrased in scientific-sounding terms.

I am afraid my lies will be exposed.

Therefore, everyone else is afraid their lies will be exposed.

I am afraid my scientific ignorance will be exposed.

Therefore, everyone else is afraid their scientific ignorance will be exposed.

I have no idea what any scientific term means.

Therefore, everyone else has no idea what any scientific term means.

I think since nobody knows what it means, it is effective in debate to dismiss it as a "buzzword".

I have no idea how to unambiguously define a term.

Therefore, everyone else has no idea how to unambiguously define a term

Trolls are most comfortable in an echo chamber.

When trolls talk to each other, projection of ignorance puts them all on an equal footing.

When trolls talk to scientists, projection of ignorance leaves them hopelessly outgunned.

Trolls cannot survive without feeding.

Sadistic joy is the only thing they want.

They can't get if you systematically refuse to engage them.

Like the vampire that cannot come in unless invited.

Imagine how pathetic they must be feeling as they make attempt after attempt to engage you.

It's okay to enjoy the image of how they must look as they melt down.

And they SLILL can't get to engage them.

They must be feeling horrible if it makes them write that. And that. And that.

They were hoping to get off on sadistic pleasure, but instead they are just being humiliated.

And they still can't get you to engage them.



My alter ego began posting here just two months ago.

The same few trolls have been posting for years.

Most people who join the site from now on will likely find that it is better to just IGNORE the bear, rather than poke at it.

When put on a starvation diet, they resort to cannibalism.
10-05-2022 22:02
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3113)
Im a BM wrote:
sealover wrote:
When you get good at the hit-and-run attacks, it is okay to enjoy poking the bear.

That is if the only "pokes" are rebuttal of absurd assertions with correct information that others can benefit from.

That's a good enough poke.

You don't have to tell them how disgusting they are.

Just how wrong they are.

And they can NEVER resist the bait.

But YOU can.

Never ever ever reply to their shit.

Just keep pointing out how wrong they are in a manner that could teach others to tell them how wrong they are.

Just don't ever ever ever ever reply to them.

It's okay to giggle.

No shame.

Some people really DO have it coming, and it serves them right.

Go ahead.

Poke the bear.

It's fun.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sealover wrote:
I am ignorant.

Therefore, everyone else is ignorant.

I falsely profess knowledge of science.

Therefore, everyone else falsely professes knowledge of science.

I just make shit up.

Therefore, everyone else just makes shit up.

I lie.

Therefore, everyone else lies.

I can be baffled by bullshit if it is phrased in scientific-sounding terms.

Therefore, everyone else can be baffled by bullshit if it is phrased in scientific-sounding terms.

I am afraid my lies will be exposed.

Therefore, everyone else is afraid their lies will be exposed.

I am afraid my scientific ignorance will be exposed.

Therefore, everyone else is afraid their scientific ignorance will be exposed.

I have no idea what any scientific term means.

Therefore, everyone else has no idea what any scientific term means.

I think since nobody knows what it means, it is effective in debate to dismiss it as a "buzzword".

I have no idea how to unambiguously define a term.

Therefore, everyone else has no idea how to unambiguously define a term

Trolls are most comfortable in an echo chamber.

When trolls talk to each other, projection of ignorance puts them all on an equal footing.

When trolls talk to scientists, projection of ignorance leaves them hopelessly outgunned.

Trolls cannot survive without feeding.

Sadistic joy is the only thing they want.

They can't get if you systematically refuse to engage them.

Like the vampire that cannot come in unless invited.

Imagine how pathetic they must be feeling as they make attempt after attempt to engage you.

It's okay to enjoy the image of how they must look as they melt down.

And they SLILL can't get to engage them.

They must be feeling horrible if it makes them write that. And that. And that.

They were hoping to get off on sadistic pleasure, but instead they are just being humiliated.

And they still can't get you to engage them.



My alter ego began posting here just two months ago.

The same few trolls have been posting for years.

Most people who join the site from now on will likely find that it is better to just IGNORE the bear, rather than poke at it.

When put on a starvation diet, they resort to cannibalism.

So you're talking to yourself now?? Interesting...
RE: only the trolliest of trolls could do THIS much damage to a website..10-05-2022 23:01
Im a BM
★★☆☆☆
(160)
gfm7175 wrote:

sealover wrote:
And they still can't get you to engage them.



My alter ego began posting here just two months ago.

The same few trolls have been posting for years.

Most people who join the site from now on will likely find that it is better to just IGNORE the bear, rather than poke at it.

When put on a starvation diet, they resort to cannibalism.[/quote]
So you're talking to yourself now?? Interesting...[/quote]


Yes, only the trolliest of trolls could do THIS much damage to a website.

In a mere two months, sealover has ruined everything.

After seven years of domination, it looks like the Troll King of Spam has finally met his match.

Actually, he met his superior in this particular skill.

He met his superior many times before, regarding knowledge of science.

But by working as a team, he and his disciples in the Culto de Religion Anti Cientifica were able to drive them away.

Many times.

1600 people signed up at one time or another.

Less than a dozen still post.

Less than half a dozen trolls turned it into a very ugly rabbit hole.
11-05-2022 06:28
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18359)
Im a BM wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

sealover wrote:
And they still can't get you to engage them.



My alter ego began posting here just two months ago.

The same few trolls have been posting for years.

Most people who join the site from now on will likely find that it is better to just IGNORE the bear, rather than poke at it.

When put on a starvation diet, they resort to cannibalism.

So you're talking to yourself now?? Interesting...[/quote]


Yes, only the trolliest of trolls could do THIS much damage to a website.

In a mere two months, sealover has ruined everything.

After seven years of domination, it looks like the Troll King of Spam has finally met his match.

Actually, he met his superior in this particular skill.

He met his superior many times before, regarding knowledge of science.

But by working as a team, he and his disciples in the Culto de Religion Anti Cientifica were able to drive them away.

Many times.

1600 people signed up at one time or another.

Less than a dozen still post.

Less than half a dozen trolls turned it into a very ugly rabbit hole.[/quote]
To gfm: Yup. He's still talking to himself.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Page 1 of 212>





Join the debate Understanding the Mind of the Enemy:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Understanding The Modern Slave Economic System As Of 2022013-03-2022 10:35
The Corona Virus COVID Pandemic Event Has Deep Meaning Beyond Understanding Of Mortal Human713-02-2021 17:53
Understanding Why The Natural Disasters Come: Floods, Tsunami, Earthquake, Volcano Eruption009-08-2020 04:35
Understanding Earth Map: Global Warming Climate Change Caused By Humans Stupid Activities507-08-2020 12:25
Understanding aspects of human induced climate changes through belief823-08-2019 16:33
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact