Remember me
▼ Content

Understanding aspects of human induced climate changes through belief

Understanding aspects of human induced climate changes through belief19-08-2019 00:30
-WE-
☆☆☆☆☆
(2)
Hello to all,

I invite you to kindly read my personal belief of believing in spirit of life, you will find the link at my profile page. I am sure you will read original ideas regarding the consequences the way we evolved to human race. Among these consequences are the heavy reliance on technology, huge number of egoistic people, becoming to strong, changing more rapidly our environment and our behavior than we or other species could adapt. As well you will understand why changing our environment and the climate was practically inevitable, why these years are crucial in this regard and what should we do.

One point regarding climate change is that it is not a personal issue for a lot of people. There are already examples to show how fast climate change can affect the everyday life of people of even big cities. And we can see as well it is to late at that time to change our behavior in a reasonable way when we have to avoid immediate catastrophe. You will read on my page the way a personal decision to seek hapiness helps to achieve a sustainable common life.

Please share your thoughts, comments and ideas and kindly share the link of my page as well.

Thank you

-WE-
19-08-2019 00:57
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
-WE- wrote: One point regarding climate change is that it is not a personal issue for a lot of people.

You got that right. I'm one of those "lot of people." I don't even know what Climate Change is beyond the formal definition in The MANUAL:

Climate: proper noun
The heroine of the Global Warming mythology, Climate is the Democratic People's Goddess. Born out of the Scientific Consensus, She oversees the central planning and administration of all weather, ecosystems, and local climates across the globe, as well as all interactions thereof. Climate is responsible for the care and well-being of all life on earth. In other faiths She is called Gaia, Durga, Mother Nature, et. al.

Note: Climate, by her nature, never changes but she is believed to be constantly changing, thus forming the grand mystery of the Global Warming faith. This is a core tenet of Settled Science.

-WE- wrote: There are already examples to show how fast climate change can affect the everyday life of people of even big cities.

But The MANUAL is very clear that Climate never changes. What examples do you have of how fast She can supposedly change?

-WE- wrote: You will read on my page the way a personal decision to seek hapiness helps to achieve a sustainable common life.

I'm not looking for a common life. I want my life to be uncommon. Do you have any suggestions for that?

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
23-08-2019 00:38
-WE-
☆☆☆☆☆
(2)
I have the feeling that people from Cape Town, Chennai or North Siberia are not concerned with the proper use of any allegoric manual as they face more serious problems day by day, problems linked to being unprepared to the changes of their local climate in particular and global climate change in general. A lot of people, politicians, decision makers and citizens placed their bet that they would not be personally affected by climate change or thought that climate would never change by definition.

If you are looking for uncommon life or independent life from others, it is easy to give it a try. Rely only on your own resources, knowledge and information, nothing more. If a lot of people keep ignoring warnings, signs and trends regarding the climate change, we will still get ourselves into this situation as due to the economical, social and environmental problems we will have less and less access to the technology and resources we rely on so much.

It is time to place our bet if climate is changing or not and if we would be pesonally affected by it or not.
23-08-2019 01:03
(14389)
-WE- wrote:It is time to place our bet if climate is changing or not and if we would be pesonally affected by it or not.

Which climate? There are millions of them.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
23-08-2019 02:49
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
-WE- wrote:
I have the feeling that people from Cape Town, Chennai or North Siberia are not concerned with the proper use of any allegoric manual as they face more serious problems day by day, problems linked to being unprepared to the changes of their local climate in particular and global climate change in general. A lot of people, politicians, decision makers and citizens placed their bet that they would not be personally affected by climate change or thought that climate would never change by definition.

If you are looking for uncommon life or independent life from others, it is easy to give it a try. Rely only on your own resources, knowledge and information, nothing more. If a lot of people keep ignoring warnings, signs and trends regarding the climate change, we will still get ourselves into this situation as due to the economical, social and environmental problems we will have less and less access to the technology and resources we rely on so much.

It is time to place our bet if climate is changing or not and if we would be pesonally affected by it or not.

Highly skeptical of the 'warning signs', as they don't seem to be escalating, just following the same historic patterns. If there was anything at all to climate change, it should be predictably worse, year after year. I live in Florida, so we watch tropical weather pretty close this time of year, just a few weeks away from the peak of hurricane season, and just got the third named storm. Few years ago, the started naming sub-tropical storms, I guess, because we weren't getting enough activity from the stronger storms. This year has been unusually quiet so far, hope this post doesn't jinx it.

Bernie Sanders, recent;y announced it proposes to spend $16.3 trillion on climate change, if elected. To me, I see that as a greater threat to our economics, technology, and resources. All that money has to come from some where, and we already run up a huge dept every year. Guess he wants to break Obama's $10.8 trillion addition to the national debt. As with every other big spending proposal, it's just enough to get us in too deep, but no where near enough to finish the project. Basically, to pull out, would be to flush all that money down the toilet, sort of like ObamaCare, which is still costing a lot of money. Unfortunately, it'll cost a lot, to go back to the old system, prices already went up, so no real saving either. We all have insurance, but it's very expensive to actually use, our premiums keep going up, making it hard to save enough to cover the high deductible. We get to pay for something, we can't even use.
23-08-2019 05:13
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3979)
-WE- wrote:
I have the feeling that people from Cape Town, Chennai or North Siberia ...

WE, do you think that there is a problem today that is due to an increase in the average ground level temperature (the temperature humans are typically preoccupied with in weather reports), and that it's caused by human activity? Or that it is only going to be a real problem in the future?

I personally don't see any arguments made that aren't along the lines of "one day it's going to be a real problem".
23-08-2019 06:15
(14389)
tmiddles wrote:I personally don't see any arguments made that aren't along the lines of "one day it's going to be a real problem".

If you startle your audience with a pronouncement of a "catastrophic" problem right out of the starting gate, your audience is less likely to be thinking about how you haven't even defined your terms.

23-08-2019 06:21
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:I personally don't see any arguments made that aren't along the lines of "one day it's going to be a real problem".

If you startle your audience with a pronouncement of a "catastrophic" problem right out of the starting gate, your audience is less likely to be thinking about how you haven't even defined your terms.

There's a really good South Park about the END OF THE WORLD!!! (of warcraft)
23-08-2019 16:33
(14389)
tmiddles wrote:There's a really good South Park about the END OF THE WORLD!!! (of warcraft)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVknVfIW-z0

Join the debate Understanding aspects of human induced climate changes through belief:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Understanding the Role of a Psychiatrist in Brooklyn, with a Focus on Williamsburg1408-12-2023 02:56
Speaking of morgues, Harvard is now majoring in selling human body parts015-06-2023 03:18
The Next Big Money Evolution Will Be Printing International Money Via Human Intelligence013-08-2022 06:17
Understanding the Mind of the Enemy4015-05-2022 23:33
After 16-01-2022, I The Savior No Longer Provide Any Human Evolution Content Materials To All307-01-2022 17:36
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact