Remember me
▼ Content

Trump is America's Most Exhonerated President

Trump is America's Most Exhonerated President14-02-2021 03:10
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14413)
Great. Trump was acquitted of having made America great. Where do we go from here? Unless we fix the election process, we're in Venezuela's tractor beam.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
14-02-2021 04:51
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2933)
IBdaMann wrote:
Great. Trump was acquitted of having made America great. Where do we go from here? Unless we fix the election process, we're in Venezuela's tractor beam.

Step 1. Get rid of these RINOs.

Mitch McConnel,

Richard Burr (R-N.C.), Susan Collins (R-Maine), Bill Cassidy (R-La.), Mitt Romney (R-Utah), Ben Sasse (R-Neb.), Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska), and Pat Toomey (R-Pa.)

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Edited on 14-02-2021 04:51
14-02-2021 05:34
(14413)
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Step 1. Get rid of these RINOs.

Mitch McConnel,

Richard Burr (R-N.C.), Susan Collins (R-Maine), Bill Cassidy (R-La.), Mitt Romney (R-Utah), Ben Sasse (R-Neb.), Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska), and Pat Toomey (R-Pa.)

My humble suggestion:

Step 1 - Form a new Party: the WtP (We the People)
Step 2 - We thank existing governments for their service but that their service is no longer needed.
Step 3 - We the People declare previous legislators ineligible for government service
Step 4 - We the People hold our own elections and proceed forward based on those results.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
14-02-2021 05:39
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Think we need to focus on the 2022 election, lot of congress seats coming up, not to mention governors. Hopefully, Trump will still push the election fraud, and some of the people up for re-election are a little concerned.

They also need to work on what the House has done twice now, abusing their impeachment power. Nothing should have left the House, unless there was absolutely positive a crime was committed, and it met the high crime requirement. The Senate trial should be trying to prove the president committed the crime, but prove it rises to the need of removal. It shouldn't be a weak circumstantial case, only when he's guilty as hell, and no question. Neither impeachment, did they really expect a conviction, purely a political stunt, an abuse of power, crapping on the Constitution.
14-02-2021 06:37
(14413)
HarveyH55 wrote: The Senate trial should be trying to prove the president committed the crime, but prove it rises to the need of removal.

No Harvey. You missed the ENTIRE point of the second impeachment. Removing Trump from office was not the aim, as is obvious from the impeachment trial taking place well after Trump had already left.

The Democrats (and RINOs) are DEATHLY afraid of Trump and his ability to win every election regardless of whatever they try short of outright stealing the election. Democrats (and RINOs) were desperate to get Trump declared "ineligible" to ever run again. For that purpose, any lame clown-show farce will suffice.

The line of the Constitution they were striving to leverage was this:

US Constitution- Article I, Section 3
Judgment in Cases of Impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from Office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any Office of honor, Trust or Profit under the United States

They wanted to eliminate their worst nightmare. They wanted to keep Trump permanently off any future tickets.

14-02-2021 19:56
(5197)
I think Trump ran in 2020, because he was already in office. Not sure if he would go back in, 2024. He went through a mess, and barely survived. Be sort of crazy to give it another go, at almost 80 years old. He ran into stiff resistance, to everything he ran on in 2016, the stuff that got him elected, what the American people wanted. He had to fight hard, to get the smallest things done, but he got a lot of what he promised done, anyway. Pretty sure Trump could win in 2024, even with all the fraud. One year of Biden, should be more than enough to get the support. Trump's policies were moving us in a good direction. Biden has already screwed it up in three weeks. Couple more months, it's going to crash in a big way. He already had thousands of hopeful 'immigrants' heading to the border, before he was sworn in. First week in office, he swung the door wide open for them. Should encourage a lot more to make the trip. And Trump rallies were super-spreader events... Ought to be interesting to see how the border crisis rolls with the pandemic. The vaccines will fail to deliver the herd immunity, promised by the computer models. We are only one year into the pandemic. Two years is optimistic, but it mutates easy, so 3-5 years is more likely, before it's just a common cold.

Trump went into a mess, in 2016, but there was some chance of cleaning it up, and getting back on track. Didn't get the cooperation he expected. 2024, it's going to be a huge mess, and he knows he'll get no help cleaning it up. Democrats need to totally demolish the old ways, before they can build their 'New Normal'. Not sure a Constitutional solution is still possible, lot of damage already done.
15-02-2021 01:52
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:

Nah. We're emulating Rome and don't even know it. Besides, you guys are so stupid that none of you realize that the Senate Majority Leader actually has the true power in American politics. They decide what they'll let the president do.
That's one thing our forefathers got wrong. Also, a simple majority vote should never be allowed. That encourages partisan politics you wanker.
Attached image:

Edited on 15-02-2021 01:56
15-02-2021 03:04
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21599)
James___ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Nah. We're emulating Rome and don't even know it.

The Republic of Rome lasted only a short time. Most of Rome's history is as a dictatorship.
James___ wrote:
Besides, you guys are so stupid that none of you realize that the Senate Majority Leader actually has the true power in American politics.
They decide what they'll let the president do.

No, he doesn't. The President decides what the President will do. He can do anything in government he is authorized to do under the Constitution of the United States.
James___ wrote:
That's one thing our forefathers got wrong.

They didn't.
James___ wrote:
Also, a simple majority vote should never be allowed. That encourages partisan politics you wanker.

Politics is partisan by nature.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
15-02-2021 03:57
(14413)
Into the Night wrote:Politics is partisan by nature.

That matches my findings. My study revealed that politics is political more often than not and if political parties are involved, are partisan in a majority of the cases.

15-02-2021 04:31
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Into the Night wrote:

James___ wrote:
Besides, you guys are so stupid that none of you realize that the Senate Majority Leader actually has the true power in American politics.

No, he doesn't. The President decides what the President will do. He can do anything in government he is authorized to do under the Constitution of the United States.

Yep, and you can do whatever you like. And yet you've done nothing just like IBDM. I like Trump myself. MAGA starts with immigration. Trump knows this and is why he supports immigration.
Both his wife and children are not "pure" Americans. He does know what "being great" is about.
And for Duncan, I am descended from the Powhatan tribe which doesn't exist anymore. And they didn't invent the wheel. Yet if I know what I'm about, it's not because I'm an American. They simply don't like me. I'm not "pure".
I'm more like Trump's kids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTT2LEyjdC4
Edited on 15-02-2021 04:36
15-02-2021 05:43
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

James___ wrote:

Yep, and you can do whatever you like. And yet you've done nothing just like IBDM. I like Trump myself. MAGA starts with immigration. Trump knows this and is why he supports immigration.
Both his wife and children are not "pure" Americans. He does know what "being great" is about.
And for Duncan, I am descended from the Powhatan tribe which doesn't exist anymore. And they didn't invent the wheel. Yet if I know what I'm about, it's not because I'm an American. They simply don't like me. I'm not "pure".

@Duncan, this is who I am descended from. Her father, Chief Wahunsenacawh most likely gave her to the British so they would be "family". It was a Powhatan custom in a way. It would've allowed the British and the Powhatans to be "family". Just didn't happen.
https://www.history.com/topics/native-american-history/pocahontas
15-02-2021 19:31
(5197)
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

James___ wrote:

Obama was half Kenyan, possibly not even born on American soil (on a plane). He manage to get elected president, won a Nobel Prize (for something, never figured out what), and double the national debt, of all past presidents, combined. What the hell is your problem? Our Vice President, falls way sort of 'pure', in several ways...

Join the debate Trump is America's Most Exhonerated President:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Do you think the Supreme Court will ban Trump6431-01-2024 22:27
The new President elect of Haagen Dazs, demonstrating an ice cream filled donut017-11-2023 14:07
How many of the unreleased FBI-Swan Interview files does Trump have?416-09-2023 03:05
How many of the unreleased FBI-JFK assassination files does Trump have?4513-09-2023 22:50
The deep state has a choice, destroy Trump, or help him get reelected113-09-2023 01:14
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact