Remember me
▼ Content

This thread is only for members with more than 2500 posts

This thread is only for members with more than 2500 posts14-06-2023 01:06
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
I don't this will be any different than any other thread. Some member are just not that good with numbers, or much of anything else...

After years of pissing and moaning about climate-change, and the green-meanies. Not much being discussed on how to put and end to the madness. Greening is really taking up too many resource, stealing tax dollars, threatening our freedoms and liberties. Switching to alternative energy options can only go badly, when they need electricity the most. Sure, it's only 96 F in Florida right now. Sweaty, and uncomfortable without even a fan, so after 10 AM, been enjoying the AC. Not everyone can deal with it though. Suspect winter up north, with no electricity will be deadly.

Mass transit is impractical in many areas, too much sitting and waiting for you ride, to arrive, and rarely will stop in reasonable walking distance of where you wanted to go. Don't much care for electric vehicles. Light weight designs just aren't as safe. Not much good, if you get a blackouts, while you are trying to charge the damn thing. Least there is always the bus or train...

Even with all the green-fails, they keep pushing, keep spending, keep eroding our freedoms and liberties.
14-06-2023 01:38
keepit
★★★★★
(3070)
Harvey,
So, the guy that claims people are afraid, is afraid to drive a relatively light weight car.
Anyway, not that i like the electric vehicles, i like my hybrid, but with an electric black out and a gas vehicle, how do you pump the gas into the vehicle. Do the gas stations have gas generators? At least the gas station will have gas to run the gas pumps but the hybrids will work in that scenario too.
14-06-2023 03:45
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
keepit wrote:
Harvey,
So, the guy that claims people are afraid, is afraid to drive a relatively light weight car.
Anyway, not that i like the electric vehicles, i like my hybrid, but with an electric black out and a gas vehicle, how do you pump the gas into the vehicle. Do the gas stations have gas generators? At least the gas station will have gas to run the gas pumps but the hybrids will work in that scenario too.

Never been pick about what I drive. Always bought used cars, whatever was affordable. I've never had car payments. Just prefer a solid built vehicle, that doesn't depend on airbags to keep you alive. Your EV gets in a wreck, it's pretty much a total loss. You'll want to carry full-coverage insurance. I carry bare minimum allowed. Don't care if it looks beat up, long as I can still drive it. If not, likely save enough on insure, just to buy another used car.

Your hybrid won't be worth much, if they can get more electrics on the road. Gas will get crazy expensive, to help convert over. Pretty sure the goal is to just get most people away from individual transportation. Get everyone on a schedule, a routine to follow. Dependent on the government.

Join the debate This thread is only for members with more than 2500 posts:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Homemade Ketchup Thread702-08-2023 18:33
New thread added, no content other than524-07-2023 21:26
climate-debate.com - Where have all the members gone?5715-06-2023 20:12
This thread is only for members with fewer than 2500 posts013-06-2023 23:08
The Biden's are literally CCP (Chink Communist Party) members.008-09-2022 15:35
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact